#1 2023-12-10 01:58:11

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

Deeko still bugs

Deeko continues to bug

The below video, made by me, which shows, as I see it, at least 40 instances of Deeko doing non-allowed bugging, is comprised from 12 random rounds, that were recorded between August 18th 2023 – November 22nd 2023.

Some are illegal bugs, others may be semi-prohibited or allowed moves.

Overview/Mathematics/Probabilities:

Deeko has, loosely estimated, played around 4 hours per week in main Simple in 2023. that’s around 200 hours for 2023.

Over three months, I joined 12 random rounds and spectated/recorded him for around 2½ hours in total, and saw approximately 40 instances of non-allowed bugging.

Since these rounds were randomly picked by me, it’s very improbable that Deeko didn’t bug in the remaining ∼ 197 hours. He may have bugged to same extent in those rounds too.

For instance, I also specced him briefly a few times, from May to July 2023, without recording, where he did it too.

200 / 2½ = 80   .....   which means the total number of rulebreaking bugs by him in 2023 could be as high as: 80 x 40 ≈ 3000+

There’s just evidence for those 12 rounds – 2½ hours.

However, as said, this video proof is probably not just some minor isolated incident. This is likely persistent inf bugging by Deeko, with the purpose of gaining advantages. Assumably at least 1000+ times throughout 2023.

Additionally, I got a feeling that he sometimes stopped bugging when he noticed suspicious idlers in the scoreboard. The most bugs were usually in the beginning of my spectatings .....

I have an extended rounds 2½+ hours video with Youtube link ready, if any admins are interested.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-12-10 01:58:26

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

Re: Deeko still bugs

(Splitting the post up in two. Can anyone guess why?)

https://youtu.be/cgBvjjeTKKw

Some may assert that bugging videos should not be posted publicly in this report section.

But

Butcher made a publicly viewable bugging thread in this same report section, where he posted a video of Sommarel bugging. Butcher even insulted Sommarel in that first post.

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=10002

The Simple forum moderators allowed this. The thread was never moved or hidden.

If everybody should be treated equally, and same rules apply to everybody, then perhaps this post should be allowed to stay here untouched too.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-12-10 14:21:36

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

So correct me if I'm wrong, you watch Deeko for 6 months and record everything he does, and instead of notifying admins immediately each time you see something wrong you collect all those moments and wait 6 months to release them in 1 video? May I ask you, what do you expect from admins after this, to ban deeko permanently so you can be happy he doesnt steal your gold every round?

Some bugs presented in the video are clearly not allowed and shall be punished which will result in 10 days ban for deeko. However it doesn't mean you can drag admins team in your private conflicts with players and use report system as revenge instrument on players you don't like. We will take that into account when considering further reports from you.

In the future please keep reports factual, and leave emotions and hate aside. We will consider what we see in proofs, not your weird calculations or your feelings towards certain players. Considering you obsessed after 1 player for 6 months and could only get this video, he doesnt bug as consistently as you want to make us believe(also because most recent bug usage in the video was 3 weeks ago), and its not worse than what many legit players do on a somewhat regular basis.
Please make video private, we don't want this topic to be an instructions for potential buggers. If you want you can also pm any admin with a new link so we can have it available in case.
And about the videos, it's interesting to see how you say you don't have most recent rounds we ask you while keep Deeko's bugging for 6 months. That says a lot about how much you respect your part of deal we have. I suggest you work on that if you really want to be a part of this community..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2023-12-10 14:49:14

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 115.0

Has happened sometimes, my bad, i'll work on it

#5 2023-12-10 15:00:23

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

So correct me if I'm wrong, you watch Deeko for 6 months and record everything he does, and instead of notifying admins immediately each time you see something wrong you collect all those moments and wait 6 months to release them in 1 video? May I ask you, what do you expect from admins after this

i did not watch or record deeko for 6 months. i never wrote that. i watched and recorded deeko for 2½ hours, scattered over 3 months. thats not a lot

i dont expect anything. all i wanted to point out is that deeko still bugs in late 2023. i hope deeko will stop bugging, and just play fairly. thats all

i didnt notify admins immediately, because the evidence was weak in the beginning. and i didnt even plan to report him from start. i just specced him. but then i saw that he kept bugging, and finally decided to make a bug report   

Paul Baumer wrote:

to ban deeko permanently so you can be happy he doesnt steal your gold every round?

im not trying to get deeko banned. all i hope for is that he will stop bugging

Paul Baumer wrote:

However it doesn't mean you can drag admins team in your private conflicts with players and use report system as revenge instrument on players you don't like. We will take that into account when considering further reports from you.

wait a minute. i did nothing wrong. this is the first report i make about deeko in 12 months. you make it sound as if ive done something bad here. i made a sober, clean, factual, neutral report. i should be thanked, not criticized

im not trying to drag admins anywhere. i have no conflict with deeko. im not trying to get revenge on deeko

again, i have done nothing wrong here. this report should not be turned into something negative against me

Paul Baumer wrote:

In the future please keep reports factual, and leave emotions and hate aside

please show me where i wrote something hateful or emotional. i wrote nothing like that

this report, as i see it, was factual. there were zero emotions in it. i presented video proof. and furthermore, i got an extended rounds 2½ hours video too

Paul Baumer wrote:

Considering you obsessed after 1 player for 6 months and could only get this video

i did not spectate deeko for 6 months / 200 hours. i never wrote that. i specced him for 2½ hours (150 minutes) and found around 40 non-allowed bugs. thats about 1 bug every 4 minutes. thats significant, in my opinion

Paul Baumer wrote:

he doesnt bug as consistently as you want to make us believe(also because most recent bug usage in the video was 3 weeks ago), and its not worse than what many legit players do on a somewhat regular basis.

i found around 1 bug every 4 minutes. its not a lot. but also, its still way too much. for example, i havent bugged at all in 2023

Paul Baumer wrote:

Please make video private, we don't want this topic to be an instructions for potential buggers.

done

Paul Baumer wrote:

If you want you can also pm any admin with a new link so we can have it available in case.

ok

Paul Baumer wrote:

And about the videos, it's interesting to see how you say you don't have most recent rounds we ask you while keep Deeko's bugging for 6 months. That says a lot about how much you respect your part of deal we have. I suggest you work on that if you really want to be a part of this community..

i anticipated the response from you

these videos were recorded with my office pc, not my recording pc. it can been seen that the recordings are different and are more laggy than usual, plus they dont have those horizontal mismatch lines that my regular vids have

my office pc has more hdd space free than my usual recording pc

im telling the truth here. making a straight report, like i did this time, should be met with positivity

Last edited by 000 (2023-12-10 15:48:37)

#6 2023-12-11 01:32:05

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Pfffff let's do some real maths. With deeko playin roughly 4 hours a week on simple, a 10 days ban would only cost him around 6 hours of real playing time. That ain't gonna cut it.
The ban will run every time when deeko wants to play and he will notify the administration about it, giving an estimation of hours he would like to spend on simple. Those hours will be taken off from the 240 hour ban until 0. And of course present proof of vaccination(sputnik doesn't count) and necessary booster shots and a small donation of 500 euros for being a threat to democracy

#7 2023-12-11 09:56:16

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 120.0

...while the game as such is safely and slowly coming to an end, the nonsense reaches new heights .

#8 2023-12-11 11:34:48

henccak
Player
Finland
Android Chrome 116.0

I havent seen that deeko bugs.  Everyone bugs sometimes if record them many many hours.  000 just hate him for gold wins. :d  i would just delete ban

#9 2023-12-12 14:04:19

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Xp you’re nobody
You’re just zeros

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2023-12-12 14:05:21)

#10 2023-12-12 14:48:56

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 120.0

No need to ban Deeko for that. You should rather ban 000 a few days for deathbailing.
He bailed about 10 times on me last round I played on BOB.

#11 2023-12-12 15:03:49

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

russian mad max keeps insulting without consequences

hencca basically says players should not be punished for bugging

dary basically says that bugging is allowed

admin anna nym calls a good bug report for nonsense

what a lovely community

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#12 2023-12-12 16:08:00

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 120.0

000 wrote:

No, I don't call it that. You call it a good report.
It's a treatise - a commitment of time and a compulsion to control, which is unbelievable, even pathological.

To put it in a nutshell - as Paul already wrote, report it to an admin in the game when it happens and don't collect data for 6 months and then write a novel here.

#13 2023-12-12 17:42:36

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 120.0

000 wrote:

russian mad max keeps insulting without consequences

hencca basically says players should not be punished for bugging

dary basically says that bugging is allowed

what a lovely community

Nah, I know people are bug using also during wars. The game is bugged and it happens.
Some people are bugging intentionally ever since, but I don't think Deeko is one of them.

Btw. what do you do for the community? All you care for is gold, isn't it?
Not that I care much but as far I can observe you are not even healing team mates, you don't wait with the jeep etc.
If you want a good community be a model.

#14 2023-12-12 18:28:54

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

dary played in .conquer clan, deeko was his teammate, and now dary defends this mate of his. how surprising

hencca and deeko are buddies too

07.png

its very interesting how people like me and sommarel get flamed by the masses and receive severe bans if we are seen bugging, and everybody cheers for those who reported us

but when deeko gets caught and reported by me for doing exactly the same, then all of a sudden im the bad guy, and deeko is the good guy, and people criticize me for reporting him, and they say that deekos bugging is ok and acceptable

veeeeery interesting

dary wrote:

Some people are bugging intentionally ever since, but I don't think Deeko is one of them.

i can send you the youtube links for the deeko 2022 and 2023 bug videos. i want to see if you still have the nerve to call it unintentional after watching em

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#15 2023-12-12 20:27:57

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

FFS !!  Stop now this is silly, just take the video on the spot and report on the spot.  Keep your old video for your memories, It is what he does now that counts.

#16 2023-12-12 21:26:22

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

000 wrote:

dary played in .conquer clan, deeko was his teammate, and now dary defends this mate of his. how surprising

hencca and deeko are buddies too

https://i.ibb.co/Jy236Ht/07.png

its very interesting how people like me and sommarel get flamed by the masses and receive severe bans if we are seen bugging, and everybody cheers for those who reported us

but when deeko gets caught and reported by me for doing exactly the same, then all of a sudden im the bad guy, and deeko is the good guy, and people criticize me for reporting him, and they say that deekos bugging is ok and acceptable

veeeeery interesting

dary wrote:

i can send you the youtube links for the deeko 2022 and 2023 bug videos. i want to see if you still have the nerve to call it unintentional after watching em

You made a mistake, I'm also a friend of deeko

#17 2023-12-12 22:19:24

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Sometimes I have wondered what you do end up doing, some of the nights where Deeko and other gold warriors scares you away from your beloved Simple-cave for several hours. Now I know. You become a video editor. Presumably while rubbing your vengeful hands.

As Dary so nicely says: "If you want a good community be a model". It would have been cool to see what the server could have been if some of Simples 24/7 regulars like you, Merlin, Test01, Nameless etc. would have acted and played like a rolemodel. Instead you, 000, play your own ego- and target-game, where you can spend several rounds each night only to troll and target certain players from the shadows - using usefull vehicles for your own vendetta. There is no excuse for a player with that amount of playtime as you have, to end up with 5-10 kills with a full round of air-/planetime - the evidence is so obvious and clear you only follow your own vendetta-agenda. Night after night where you either give up chasing gold or if the map doesn't suit your spawnrape-style. And then you expect players to gather around you and cheer. I'm actually kindda surprised that you even dare to use the word "community" in one of your posts.

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#18 2023-12-12 22:29:10

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 120.0

I can't upvote your post because I have been deemed shitposter.

#19 2023-12-13 03:07:51

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 17.1

Resolve your problems privately 000, this is getting annoying.

#20 2023-12-13 21:20:14

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

000 wrote:

What truly matters are the facts, and in this matter, you have demonstrated that the player 'Deeko' has been using exploits in the game, which is not surprising given his troubled history. Therefore, the opinions of users defending Deeko with any argument are invalid, as they are simply evaluating your style of play rather than considering the evidence you presented. Your style, frankly, is not to the liking of the majority.

However, it is crucial to acknowledge that, within your controversial style, you have also engaged in actions outside the rules without offering apologies, resulting in sanctions, including bans.

I suggest paying attention and learning from the community's opinions, especially because you feel uncomfortable being evaluated for matters not directly related to the report you made, which I acknowledge as valid. The way you behave influences others' perceptions. Start giving signals of change yourself; don't expect others to do it if you're seeking results.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#21 2023-12-13 23:35:00

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
iOS Safari 17.1

S.E.L.F wrote:
000 wrote:

What truly matters are the facts, and in this matter, you have demonstrated that the player 'Deeko' has been using exploits in the game, which is not surprising given his troubled history. Therefore, the opinions of users defending Deeko with any argument are invalid, as they are simply evaluating your style of play rather than considering the evidence you presented. Your style, frankly, is not to the liking of the majority.

However, it is crucial to acknowledge that, within your controversial style, you have also engaged in actions outside the rules without offering apologies, resulting in sanctions, including bans.

I suggest paying attention and learning from the community's opinions, especially because you feel uncomfortable being evaluated for matters not directly related to the report you made, which I acknowledge as valid. The way you behave influences others' perceptions. Start giving signals of change yourself; don't expect others to do it if you're seeking results.

Thank you, Dr. Phil.

#22 2023-12-14 02:22:32

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 120.0

To the hiding and post editing admin.

The fact you don't agree with me does not really give you the right to alter my words in my posts to your liking.
If it is not the fact I oppose some of players mentioned in Mourits post feel free to react in a post of your own what you don't approve of.
I don't need you to put your words in my mouth.

As I have posted many times before and as you can see in reactions from your players and own admins,you should have removed these troublemakers a long time ago.
I don't care you busted me down to sh*tposter just to try and shut me up.

So stop hiding behind your status and stop altering my posts if they don't contain anything against your posting rules.

If you cannot comply with this feel free to DELETE my complete profile and ALL my posts.

Enough with this silly powerplaying.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#23 2023-12-15 02:03:55

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 120.0

000 wrote:

I am against any typ of unfair moves. Better post it right away instead few clips of the last month.

000 wrote:

then all of a sudden im the bad guy, and deeko is the good guy,

There is no good nor bad. We all are both. No need to proove it to anyone to be good.

I also didn't write to protect Deeko, he is old enough and doesn't need my help
and I am not trying to change you either.
Maybe your deathbails will help you to get gold next time. :d

Btw.This whole thing reminds me of a competition between two brothers, when one brother reports his brother to his parents to be the better kid. Is it far fetched or can someone relate? lol

#24 2023-12-15 11:58:42

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 23.11

I don't understand why it's bad to be in the first place? On the contrary, it's good, isn't it? If 000 destroys enemy infantry in large numbers, then he helps his team, doesn't he? And regarding the treatment or repair of teammates, it is a voluntary choice of everyone, if someone does not do it, it does not mean that he is to blame...

#25 2023-12-15 12:00:48

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

This is teamplay game

#26 2023-12-15 12:22:53

hacbard
Player
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

This is what the King of Pop has to say about this topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9NYDgbKsBE

This is not adressed to any particular person. Its goes out to all of us nerds!

Happy Christmas time for all of u! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, still a peaceful time.

Greetings hacbard

Last edited by hacbard (2023-12-15 12:33:34)

#27 2023-12-15 18:08:22

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

GottMitUns wrote:

I don't understand why it's bad to be in the first place? On the contrary, it's good, isn't it? If 000 destroys enemy infantry in large numbers, then he helps his team, doesn't he? And regarding the treatment or repair of teammates, it is a voluntary choice of everyone, if someone does not do it, it does not mean that he is to blame...

Few ppl like a scorewhore being on their team.
And if you act like a selfish a**, you get treated as such.  And vice versa
Heal sombody, wrench buddys tank, often they return the favor later. Hell, they may even say hi to you when you join server wink

#28 2023-12-15 22:35:03

Nosferatu
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

The guy seriously has a point!
Not sure if any of you people remembered those days when these Estonian idiots terrorised the servers? Well, they did! Real bad!

Is this something that shouldn't be mentioned anymore? It seems like quite some dudes think it was okay what they did (looking at that conquer clan). They all seem trigger happy to get to know him and his tricks and treats.

Pathetic in my eyes.

Once a cheat, always a cheat!

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#29 2023-12-15 23:44:13

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

If you are unhappy with this buguse , then ban 90% of the bf players. Or hire 000 as an spectator for Deeko Simon Hencca bugs and other good inf , because the kid really has nothing to do , let him develop

#30 2023-12-16 00:58:28

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 115.0

I don't think some of you understand what's actually going on or it's just something personal, like it is for 000. One of his best mates is Lecter, if 000 was concerned about bugging and followed him around for a year, i'm pretty sure he'd be gone. Same goes for several other infantries and even admins. I'm not saying that bugging is okay, but to sit here and act like i'm some sort of evil villain for getting caught with it is funny. Butcher already took the time and recorded several admins, clanners and regular players bugging, to prove this point. It's just a matter of who are you choosing to send to the guillotine.
To top it all off, 000 was caught bugging himself the last time he was banned lol.
Luckily all the good players who think things through and already know this, have already said some of it, it's always the noobies who get super angry by the truth. I didn't ask anyone to come here and defend me, it's just blatantly obvious if you're a regular and actually have a brain.
Enjoy the holidays! I'm glad my bugging has brought us all together!

Board footer