#31 2021-07-27 01:07:09

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: How do you solve a problem like Merlin?

Not one fake report there, only thing you see is me being used to your shit, teamwound or harass me in any way, its you who goes away for a long time, and go f yourself skunkshine, stay out this because you havent been present and you are primed bias to act out of said bias, what happened there was a mere misthrow, nothing more, as well as you don't know context, that video isn't the full footage, berk and or meow shot me first before recording, duh

And I can record too, you'd better hope I don't take a real motivated interest to start capture what you, your fake name handles or any of your pathetic little tk minions, FROM ANY OF YOU

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-07-27 01:10:26)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#32 2021-07-27 01:52:58

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

LOL and I'm the lyier ???

Two fake reports :
->On Bulge you report me for "pixelling" on the map before (tobruk) bad for you I captured the match and some admins have the full video.
->On Caen you accuse me of provoking teamkill although I was just spawnkilled (once again) by your incapacity to throw a nade after the sandbags.

Was it my harass and teamwound when you teamkilled Berkletatxo on Omaha ? And when you teamwounded me on Coral ?
Why not report us then ? You're always reporting everybody of whatever...

I could also upload your hundreds of insults everyday...

Get lost, but don't change the subject, the subject is you. And you can record as you wish.

Last edited by Meow (2021-07-27 01:56:28)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2021-07-27 02:35:22

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Because an admin said you did it already, which doesn't surprise me, as for Berk, or anyone, id normally never shoot them, its because he hesitated on boat leaving that risked a 42 minute no flag game on omaha, that is what happens when you dawdle to fill boats, its that simple, and I wont watch it happen, as for you, you know damn well that sitting there blocks plane spawns and you were likely doing it on purpose to be an asshole, how else to prompt you to move if you wont listen to sense?
Corals planes have to go out fast, and cannot be held up by spawn blockers, which is what you were in fact doing

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#34 2021-07-27 03:19:04

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

On Omaha you teamkilled him at the 5th second. That suppose you teamkilled him 2-3 seconds after he gets in the ship ;
On Coral I was not blocking the spawn, proved by the fact I get in the plane just after your teamwound ;

In both cases, rules are clear, you know them, you break them. And you even admit it. Don't try to hide behind explanations. You must not teamwound, you must not teamkill.

#35 2021-07-27 04:01:07

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Actually by doing that you make a slight shift in position, very small, imperceptible really, but its there, Berk? He was still sitting and planning to continue to sit, do you know what the driver did who got in after immediately? Wasn't me, but he left and made a B line for beach instantly, like he was eager and impatient himself with the so very hesitant guy before him putting the whole 42 mins of the map at risk, because he could see what was happening, he wasn't stupid, unlike mr saving pvt Ryan larper here, Bf42 Omaha Beach doesn't work like that, the amount of time he was waiting on the nearest to beach boat was unacceptable, and I never want to tk shoot anyone delib, but there is one critical, paramount reason, to stop omaha beach flag cap from being blocked by axis, there is no choice, I dont even look at who it is, its not about that, its about saving the map from total disaster worse than just never getting fortified positions, what people dont appreciate, that no matter how many people you fill that boat with, all it takes is on critical well placed nade, or a def gun shot, or p4 shell, collective mg fire, and the whole thing could go up, because you allowed axis too much time to be ready and to get inside flag cap zone in numbers enough, which isn't a lot really, before even certain admin players, were rushing it with p4 and getting there quickly enough, there was consecutive no beach flag games of omaha, on these occasions the fault was the same each time, some sap got driver of LCUP and waited too damn long, and I know you meow, for months you teamwounded and tk'd me, arbitrary, baseless provocation, my motives aren't like that, not on any specific player by identity, name, just the ding dongs who keep standing around on plane spawns blocking it, holding mouse with one hand and thumbing their phones with the other, presuming it will spawn if they just chill with no stepping, that is a literal multiple daily recurrence, all the worse when its 2 or more of them, standard procedure is to chat notify first, then try moving, if they keep blocking, then maybe a wound will get their attention, because we can't afford that when sbds or what have you coming in to attack carrier, you think I am nefarious, even if you dont, you're trying to make it look that way, but I do not forget your tresspasses on me, forget not a week ban for not stopping teamwounds and nudging me off of caen rooftops and out of peg bridge house window on purpose over and over to troll me, you fucking hypocrite I MUST NOT TEAMWOUND OR TEAMKILL? The FUCKING ABSURDTITY AND AUDACITY OF THAT COMING FROM YOU

Last edited by Zatoichi (2021-07-27 04:03:40)

#36 2021-07-27 04:50:33

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Meow wrote:

Your big fat cobblestone shit doesn't allow you to overpass the rules.
The question isn't about if you use the B17 well or not. The question isn't about if Omaha Beach need to go with a faster start from allies.

The question is about how you respect the players and the rules. All the videos I posted are from last 20 days.
And what the video shows is :
-> You teamkill/teamwound on purpose ;
-> You shell your team's own spawn area ;
-> You fake report ;
-> You insult and disrespect players ;

In a summary : You're acting bad faith and you deserve a good long ban.

And don't try to go into other player's mind and presume their intentions. Only yours are bad. Especially your language.

Last edited by Meow (2021-07-27 04:53:10)

#37 2021-07-27 08:26:27

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 77.0

Merlin you need to learn to understand that you cannot just overrule other people's decisions using illegal methods. There is no such context as you construct that could justify it.

I think the majority of people believe you that you are convinced what you are doing is correct. But in return you should realise that an even clearer majority believes what you are doing is incorrect and the only reason you get through with it is because you receive some twisted form of protection from people in power.

You teamkilled me like Berkle once in a very similar fashion just that I was holding W while getting into the LCVP. The landing boat dropped with my dead body in driver's seat because you just shot in a knee-jerk reflex seeing that someone had the audacity to occupy your precious landing boat before you had the chance to. I would totally expect to see the same thing happening if the b17 had an open driver's window.

People need to be allowed to wait for more teammates come on board. It's just teamplay in their head. You're not the general on the field, you're just another soldier. Nothing gives you ranks over others and entitlement to decide so easily if they should be team killed for what they are doing. Furthermore other people should be allowed to have their go at the b17 even when you are on the server. You're not re-enacting a play of ww2 as some military hero but you're playing a game staring at a screen like many other people on the server together with you trying to have fun in their respective way.

Unlike berkle I did not even bother to report this to any admin when you tked me but just left the server not long after, once I realised that instead of apologising you're making all sorts of excuses why you accidentally shot me in order to protect allies from losing the beach flag.

You're lacking even the most basic skills of self-reflectiveness and social decency. You will never admit your mistakes even if there can't be a shred of doubt you made a mistake let alone take responsibility for them.
As long as you don't grow up in this regard and continue to get unjustly protected in spite of your behaviour, I cannot sincerely blame people like asbestos that get fed up over you and start finding their own methods in an attempt to retaliate against you.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#38 2021-07-27 13:07:02

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

BECAUSE THATS HOW IT IS, YOU DOPES CANT SIT ON YOUR ASSES, YOU JUST GO, DONT RISK IT, YOU SAY OH, I WAS HOLDING W, HORSESHIT, yOU ARE STILL SITTIN THERE, DONT TAKE SO LONG, and I NEVER INSTIGATED ASS WURST - OH's CRAP, HE DID THAT ON HIS OWN, IN FACT THE REAL REASON HE'S SO BITTER IS A LONG TIME AGO I MADE A POINT OF MAKING SURE TO REPORT ANY SHIT HE DID TO ANYONE, YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE HIM'S IDEA OF BEEF OR RETALATION IS JUSTICE? WAKE UP

#39 2021-07-27 13:38:11

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 77.0

Like I said, I held W, the boat dropped instantly after I got in. But you killed me on the 2nd frame I got in. I wasn't risking anything. I was doing exactly what you would have wanted me to do. But you still team killed me. I believe you that it wasn't with bad intentions. But the fact you aren't able to see you even teamkill people when they do what you want is why you should not be allowed to play until you start to realise this. Or your playtime in which you are allowed to behave like an asshole should be limited to 1 hour per day.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#40 2021-07-27 14:29:40

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Zatoichi wrote:

I MADE A POINT OF MAKING SURE TO REPORT ANY SHIT HE DID TO ANYONE

And what you reported ? Bullshits, as usual, same bs as the pretenduous "provoked teamkill" on Caen ? Or my pretenduous pixelling on Tobruk ?

Or like when you reported a worldwide conspiracy against you on Market Garden 3 days ago ?

https://youtu.be/7vr24gGUUjE

#41 2021-07-27 15:43:19

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 92.0

Meow wrote:

Or like when you reported a worldwide conspiracy against you on Market Garden 3 days ago ?

Nameless, you told hes stupid and never find out it were us all the way?
What do we do now?

#42 2021-07-27 17:03:52

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 91.0

joint wrote:
Meow wrote:

What do we do now?

I think we need more supervisors next to him. Maybe incognito. Something like FAMS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal … al_Service

For example, if he's going to do something malicious like to take the B17, we need to stop him and take it faster. If he starts to teamkill, we can always give him long-term ban for a week or so. Good plan?

#43 2021-07-27 19:06:19

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:
Meow wrote:

What do we do now?

I think we need more supervisors next to him. Maybe incognito. Something like FAMS.

For example, if he's going to do something malicious like to take the B17, we need to stop him and take it faster. If he starts to teamkill, we can always give him long-term ban for a week or so. Good plan?

good plan big_smile

#44 2021-07-27 21:12:44

BZHERMINING
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

Seems to me this need to be sorted on the battlefield smile

#45 2021-07-28 10:31:31

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 92.0

nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:
Meow wrote:

What do we do now?

best-nicolas-cage-moments_330041.jpg

#46 2021-07-28 20:22:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Go right fucking ahead, maybe you'll actually catch some real offenders hounding me for once, scumbags

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#47 2021-07-28 21:08:48

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Waterfox 78.12

photo-2021-07-28-22-37-33.jpg

#48 2021-10-13 15:08:42

Geekmeetsworld
Player
iOS Safari 15.0

They’re still a problem

#50 2021-10-13 20:40:08

drift
Administrator
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 94.0

Who is Merlin?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#51 2021-11-30 16:15:34

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 96.0

How ironic Berkle and how little you really know Balv

#52 2021-12-01 00:42:38

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 94.0

Here,Micheal knows what to do Merlin!
Start there ......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

and save us your 'life story' .......

'edit '...... and your insults;save us your insults too....

Shamooone! HeeeHeee!

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2021-12-01 00:45:20)

#53 2021-12-01 11:56:58

F2F7
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 96.0

Geekmeetsworld wrote:

What is this guys deal?

He constantly belittles people who don’t play to his expectations, insults anyone who has the temerity to kill him, demands players follow his commands(because the game is only fun it’s going his way), camps vehicles (the B17 being his main obsession)  aggressively, and spends a good amount of time just being a bit of a douche.

Is he good at the game? Yes
But this doesn’t give him licence to be so damn condescending, arrogant and unpleasant.
When he’s not in a game, the mood is always much calmer

Said my piece.

merlin and his b17 is the biggest and best bf1942 meme. Was anyone online during that day where we made different cultural names for iMerlin (e.g. Ukrainian merlin = merliNov, chinese merlin = meiliN)? Or when we made movie titles out of merliNs name (saving private merlin, one flew over the merlins nest etc)

#54 2021-12-05 05:00:58

PlayFair
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Zatoichi wrote:

And the last thing you missed he start attack people with his new provocation: "I know that it is you balvine hiding under this nick"  He attack me many times last week I think his anxiousness get stronger and stronger. Or he accuse me that I am camping on him, and he can't play normally, when I know they the guy which I killed was merlin only from his insults at chat because didn't realize it in action.
Merlin how to tell you that your country is making pleasure themselves with your shining bottom, and you are 21st century slave like everyone, in every "country". You shouldn't be so proud to defend it, take some ice and never ever try take this game seriously because all you see here isn't real but it is virtual.
Look again at your post reply and try to think about it few moments, and be nice because in another situations such medical consultation would cost you a lot of money.
When you wrote it, was so funny, wasn't it? Is it still? Yes or no, no matter, the point is that you spinning the wrong lucky wheel.

Board footer