#1 2012-08-26 03:28:35

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Maj.MerliN

Appealing ban for teamkilling, as admins are not competent enough whether i speak of issue , chat too much or not at all, makes no difference in thier ability to spot repeat offenders like jedder and mad killer, or whomever else may be involved, as long as you are unable to properly provider ban these people who try to f*ck my game and also cause the teamdeaths of countless legit, honest upright players, i will shoot back and dogfight these assholes who chase and teamkill me, teamkill and switch teams, cause this is about more than abstaining from tking, its about law and order, i have no choice, to defend myself as admins do not, i am forced to shoot the teamkillers/teamwounders dead, or out dogfight them when they chase me in plane, it would not be this way, if you guys actually saw the pattern and realized your red tape system of warnings does not help anyone, when its  the same guy youve banned thousands of times, for years,   and worst of all, you cant keep him out, nor notice the pattern,       all bullshit red tape of warning, when its like, youve done this process with him, countless times, its not a new kick, or ban or offense, its the same one you've been doing for years, and is thus far able to re enter your server, despite being a known tker and troll 

wake up SiMPLE, start listening to me faster, better, more accurately

from where im standing, your warnings of chat or warning the teamkiller is merely showing how little of a clue you really have

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2012-08-26 04:14:20

magic42
Troll
United States

Re: Maj.MerliN

WELL, WELL ....WELL...

Maj Merlin finally shows his true colors... The admins here finally had enough of this douschebag trashing their server,  like so many other servers, the only way to rid yourself of this goofball maj merlin is a lifetime ban.... I await your apologies tuia....

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2012-08-26 06:04:32

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Actually they and i know already its you provoking the tks, as well as teamkilling and teamwounding, your idiocy has gotten many honest players killed, over unfounded, baseless bias, against me, for standing up to your lousy conduct and words

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#4 2012-08-26 09:47:30

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

magic42 wrote:

WELL, WELL ....WELL...

Maj Merlin finally shows his true colors... The admins here finally had enough of this douschebag trashing their server,  like so many other servers, the only way to rid yourself of this goofball maj merlin is a lifetime ban.... I await your apologies tuia....

magic42, I know who you are and what you are up to. Most server admins are aware, too. You may fool others with your lies, but not here.

#5 2012-08-26 10:39:53

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Thank you tuia, if theres one rational competent person i can trust, its you

#6 2012-08-26 10:45:43

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

I've told you before, to ignore them and not backfire at them. You are feeding the trolls.

#7 2012-08-26 11:00:46

dary
Player
Website

If Merlin would just ignore them and not provoke them, he would have less problems and the admins less work...

In germany we say: "Reden ist silber, schweigen ist gold", which means "Speech is silver, silence is golden."

I think you just can't shut up... do you think you are the focus of the server? You are just a player like everyone else...

#8 2012-08-26 13:21:10

MightyZo0K
Germany

dary wrote:

Do you think you are the focus of the server? You are just a player like everyone else...

I think he is not better than them. He keeps up chat spam and flame. He is such an annoying person. Just ban him. Due to the fact that we are still writing here - it shows that he is kind of a special guy and somehow he is the focus of the server but not in a good way....all the time I have to read flame by this little frustrated virgin. Sorry for saying virgin. But he is sooooo annoying and he knows that we are still talking about him which makes him proud, I guess.....

#9 2012-08-26 13:33:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Yes perhaps, but thats not the issue here, or why, you should be able to realize, it has nothing to with how much or if i talk, these people are motivated by irrational hate and intolerance, you dont realize your dealing with white supremacist types, and tuia luckily has vision far beyond your own, knowing that they make their attacks and repeat and try to lie thier way though it, do me a favor , dont speak of whats not your position, i am not a player like anyone else,  i am the fking ground level sheriff of game justice, my style is hard boiled, loose cannon cop ok?   i make it my buisness to mind those that would ruin your server and f*ck all of your games at will, whether anyone spoke to them or not, they are bullies, and it has nothing to do with ignore, the red tape process alone of the server, made it so typical of admins like you and others, to merely go through whole damn thing again, when like i said, its a repeat offender, with only one thing on his mind, how dare you suggest these people trying to take away my favorite hobby from me is based on my actions, sickening                                 

Where does my part come into this when its others, and as well, when these noobs are trying to kill me, others honest innocent players/teamates
get killed because of thier actions and choices, this fight goes long back, and talking is just keeping the fight at thier front door and on the front line, reminding them they break law and order, disrespect all that which is good in people, 

AND HELLO, I AM THE FOCUS OF THE ATTACKS, IF YOU WANT YOUR POLICY UPHELD, SEE TO IT YOUR OWN RULES CAN BE ENFORCED, and if it wasent me, it would be the next best player with the biggest attitude also who gets attacked, least i call the mother fuckers out , and what you mean provoke, they show up when they already banned, even though admins like you are too inexperienced and incompetent to know it, and merely ride my ass when the tker, is getting me and others killed, and its the same fucking guys, always, always, if i can see that pattern and you cant, i am not just a player, i am in a way the focus of the server, do your JOB DAMN IT,and quickly from now on, if not for good,  Ignore ? you guys must be joking, You think im gonna ignore people who try to f*ck my game for the entirety of my playing time? when you guys cant get rid of him for more than two minutes? must be joking, makes no difference, im not guilty of feeding anything, they are what they are, scum, and you do not help me with threats, kicks, bans and putdowns, when its going on , and iVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS FOR MORE THAN SEVERAL MONTHS DAY IN AND DAY OUT, SO FK OFF!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#10 2012-08-26 14:01:51

MightyZo0K
Germany

Lol. Yeah poor guy. This is a ten years old game. All guys here play it for fun. Search another hobby. Pls^^ I read your text and it made me smile. Because I asked myself how someone can have such an attitude and confused mind big_smile if there are teamkillers on server - just revert back to the admins and they will do their job. No one cares about your "survivor-hero plan". Everytime you join the server you start to talk and talk crap. I don't know. Maybe some kind of mental illness. wink if there are guys who flame on you - Then revert back to admins and THEY WILL DO THEIR JOB. And yes! Dary is complete right. Just ignore these other flamers. You are not the focus of this server. NO ONE IS IT. thanks

Last edited by MightyZo0K (2012-08-26 14:02:37)

#11 2012-08-26 15:58:37

George
Player
Croatia
Website

i have put him already on ignore, so , i cant feel the retards talk !

#12 2012-08-26 21:26:30

joint
Ukraine

sign me in this thread debate too)))
Merlin I think if you would cooperate and focus to positive moments, it would win everyone, except trolls.
usually I just write when someone tk me like  "#13 tk purposely, kick/ban this mf pls"  and no problems, what more of this can be done??
Dude you actualy lucky - I wish I have own trolls, can you share yours with me? I will not break them!

#13 2012-08-26 22:26:35

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

joint wrote:

Merlin I think if you would cooperate and focus to positive moments, it would win everyone, except trolls.
usually I just write when someone tk me like  "#13 tk purposely, kick/ban this mf pls"  and no problems, what more of this can be done??

Exactly. Report it in the server chat calmly to an admin or report it here and they will be handled. Trying to make justice by your own hands it's useless, you are only "feeding" them.

#14 2012-08-27 02:14:16

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

A lot more, believe me, and i observe due process, but when i know its same troll and offender, still not properly banished from server, he comes back 2 minutes repeatedly for as long as i play at times, and thats not sufficient, warnings, while my time gets wasted, he is free to re attack me under different name, admins take their time, go through it all over again, its the same one your kicking over and over, if the player name had not been changed, like i know he does, that would be to effect a three day or week,month ban, if not perma, but the name gets changed, but the individual remains the same, with same actions and motive, i do it right, i get ignored, and its over and over again, with different names same one, every two minutes, all the time, and you do nothing sufficient to stop it, im not doing anything but trying to preserve my game, as the policy of your server is not being upheld to its written rules,       

when its just me and people treat you like this when its their job, their very word based on the rules,
you cant even begin to appreciate what thats like, to experience the same, and see how you do,
how you stand it, because let me tell you, its never been like this for any of you, count on that,

i deserve the same rights to freedom from direct gameplay harassment and rule breaking, as everyone else, and i said game play, leave any other issues out of this 

so whether i "feed" as you say, meanwhile, it does me more good, than stopping this server intruder

than any of you ever did

#15 2012-08-27 02:21:19

magic42
Troll
United States

Hey major merlin, I'd like you to meet my friend, the period. <---   Yes, that little dot at the end of a sentence. Try it sometime. Loser.

#16 2012-08-27 02:55:10

brigg
Player
Bulgaria

magic42 wrote:

Hey major merlin, I'd like you to meet my friend, the period. <---   Yes, that little dot at the end of a sentence. Try it sometime. Loser.

hi jedder, how are you

#17 2012-08-27 09:23:32

Zody
москит
Germany

Board footer