#1 2016-11-08 20:14:59

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 41.0

Life according to Major Merlin

Hi guys, I'd love to share with you this nice mail exchange between me and Merlin.

#####################################################################################

ZATOICHI: You fucking jew hating homophobic lying ape, I have already doubled down for life to resist always, fucking give up you fucking loser.

SIMONE[IT]: And you're a fucking jew-muslims-christians hater asshole, liar and paranoid motherfucker.

ZATOICHI: I hate islam, not all muslims, but I know hundreds of millions of them are our ideological enemies, the Jews have nothing to do with that, they have been subjected to the same as that which we hate about islam and more for 1400 years, still ongoing, Christians are too delusional, just usually less so than islamists, less dangerous, but still wreaking mass bullshit belief havoc,
I don't lie, I am not paranoid, you are lost and obsessed, of inferior intellect because you set your mind closed to pre set parameters by the beliefs of others, rather than relying on the impartiality of reason, I lay off the Jews, criticize them the least because they are not what you think you they are, on top of all the wrongdoing, scapegoating against them,
if a biblical place like Israel can have slut walks and gay pride,
they can manage their own secular affairs for all 3 main groups,
democratically, that's all there is too it, so much more to reality, and people, their beliefs than you will likely ever know or want to, because your beliefs intend to keep you that way, dependent to consult them, base on them, not beyond that, simple logic,
you impose limits on yourself, that is why you fail at bf, that is why you fail with me and cannot see there is nothing to win from your side of things between us, and never will be, and you need to stop pretending otherwise, that is why if you fail in life, you handle that much harder and worse, because of your limitations of biased beliefs, it would all be so much easier to handle in stride if you could see past the silly notions of racism, sexism and religious based bigotry, nationalism obstacles blocking your view, you could move them, only you can,
but you choose not to,
or does your belief system tell you to?
do you even know who makes that decision?
if that pre bias is there, how can you be sure you even made a choice?
and haven't been sucked in like billions of others to thousands of years old ancient men's values and beliefs? rather than than thinking for yourself
its an endless loop cycle you can't see past unless you dispense of the obstacles.

#####################################################################################

What do you think about all that?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-11-08 20:38:25

Tedje
Player
South Africa
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Re: Life according to Major Merlin

Its about nothing.. dont share your believes and motivations on racial or religious issues on this forum....

I suggest that the both of you go to the South/North Korean border and take a 4km long dash through that minefield thats seperating the two Korea's.. The winner who survives can join the DPRK navy as a reward..!

How 'bout that!?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-11-08 21:31:26

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

nothing new

#4 2016-11-08 21:51:12

Tedje
Player
South Africa
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Mabye "the minefield-dash" can be broadcasted live on television.. And placing bets at Ladbroke's

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2016-11-09 06:03:37

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Delete this attention whore's post

#6 2016-11-16 21:10:49

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin