#1 2020-11-14 05:49:47

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

more admin abuse from gio

getting real tired of these stinking scummy imbecile lopsters ....

lop|latino-alvarez admin abused in simple, until his admin rights were removed

lop|jazzy admin abused for five years in simple, until the server founder removed his admin rights a year ago

lop|gio (xenos) has also admin abused for five years. sadly he hasnt lost his rights ..... yet

hes old. hes weak. hes paranoid. hes a psycho. hes dumb. hes incompetent. hes unfit to be admin

(yes, its ok for me to say these truths about him, since the lopsters often insult me ingame, and gio often uses latino as a courier for his own insults. see below)

its no coincidence that out of 27 admins, the two lopster admins were voted as first and fourth in that  "worst admin" poll

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6168

more admin abuse by gio today :

in a game some hours ago, i captured the enemy tank in a latenight stali with few players. it was noob88 who left that axis tank and lost it to me. gio didnt kick or ban noob88. had i done the same, gio probably would have kicked or banned me

i had that enemy tank for 10 minutes before gio / xenos kicked me for returning to main with it. its not against the rules to return or stay in main with a captured enemy tank. thats actually the point; to prevent enemy team from getting it again, since its quite valuable in stali cq

i left main several times and got kills, but returned to repair some times. all the enemy lopsters and noob88 switched to expacks and zooks to try and get me

after i had been holding on to that enemy tank for 10 mins, gio kicked me. thats admin abuse. as usual. from gio

the real reason for that kick, was that gio and the lopsters were pissed off that i had stolen their tank

noob88 also ran far into enemy main to try to zook me. thats illegal uncap mainbase attack (00:29). he often does that and should be banned for it

on top of this, gio has several times recently kicked me just before round end, just as i was about to get gold, just to annoy me

furthermore, he sits in teamspeak with his pal, the retarded troll dishwasherboy lop|alvarez-latino, who constantly insults everybody in the simple server, and has done so for years. gio sees all these insults, which are against the server rules, yet does nothing. never kicks or bans latino. why ? because gio is corrupt admin abusive filth. actually the lopsters, including lopster admins, often use latino, by telling him in teamspeak, to insult players ingame in simple, including me

additionally, gio frequently abuses the !setnext command, to set unpopular maps like berlin and stali after midnight, that drains server population, and sets timer to 60 minutes or timer off, making it even worse, just because the lopsters need their daily infantry dosage

on top of this, lop|gio and his lopster buddies constantly leak info about locations of teammates and enemy players, when they sit in teamspeak and has players in both teams. this is blatant cheating

plus, the lopsters stack all the time

and the lopsters are weak and easy one by one. thats why they virtually never play alone in simple; they constantly need to teamwork and communicate via teamspeak, to compensate for their poor abilities. just like losers from bottom of society join criminal gangs to feel stronger

disgusting
revolting

no lopsters should ever have gotten admin rights

https://youtu.be/Z7rFtvSs0PI

Last edited by 000 (2020-11-14 06:32:06)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#2 2020-11-14 07:16:52

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 78.0

Re: more admin abuse from gio

let the drama begin.
#let000play

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-11-14 11:37:40

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Or even better: let there be no drama
#permban000

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#4 2020-11-14 11:53:34

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

getting real tired of these stinking scummy imbecile lopsters ....

lop|latino-alvarez admin abused in simple, until his admin rights were removed

lop|jazzy admin abused for five years in simple, until the server founder removed his admin rights a year ago

lop|gio (xenos) has also admin abused for five years. sadly he hasnt lost his rights ..... yet

hes old. hes weak. hes paranoid. hes a psycho. hes dumb. hes incompetent. hes unfit to be admin

(yes, its ok for me to say these truths about him, since the lopsters often insult me ingame, and gio often uses latino as a courier for his own insults. see below)

its no coincidence that out of 27 admins, the two lopster admins were voted as first and fourth in that  "worst admin" poll

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6168

more admin abuse by gio today :

in a game some hours ago, i captured the enemy tank in a latenight stali with few players. it was noob88 who left that axis tank and lost it to me. gio didnt kick or ban noob88. had i done the same, gio probably would have kicked or banned me

i had that enemy tank for 10 minutes before gio / xenos kicked me for returning to main with it. its not against the rules to return or stay in main with a captured enemy tank. thats actually the point; to prevent enemy team from getting it again, since its quite valuable in stali cq

i left main several times and got kills, but returned to repair some times. all the enemy lopsters and noob88 switched to expacks and zooks to try and get me

after i had been holding on to that enemy tank for 10 mins, gio kicked me. thats admin abuse. as usual. from gio

the real reason for that kick, was that gio and the lopsters were pissed off that i had stolen their tank

noob88 also ran far into enemy main to try to zook me. thats illegal uncap mainbase attack (00:29). he often does that and should be banned for it

on top of this, gio has several times recently kicked me just before round end, just as i was about to get gold, just to annoy me

furthermore, he sits in teamspeak with his pal, the retarded troll dishwasherboy lop|alvarez-latino, who constantly insults everybody in the simple server, and has done so for years. gio sees all these insults, which are against the server rules, yet does nothing. never kicks or bans latino. why ? because gio is corrupt admin abusive filth. actually the lopsters, including lopster admins, often use latino, by telling him in teamspeak, to insult players ingame in simple, including me

additionally, gio frequently abuses the !setnext command, to set unpopular maps like berlin and stali after midnight, that drains server population, and sets timer to 60 minutes or timer off, making it even worse, just because the lopsters need their daily infantry dosage

on top of this, lop|gio and his lopster buddies constantly leak info about locations of teammates and enemy players, when they sit in teamspeak and has players in both teams. this is blatant cheating

plus, the lopsters stack all the time

and the lopsters are weak and easy one by one. thats why they virtually never play alone in simple; they constantly need to teamwork and communicate via teamspeak, to compensate for their poor abilities. just like losers from bottom of society join criminal gangs to feel stronger

disgusting
revolting

no lopsters should ever have gotten admin rights

https://youtu.be/Z7rFtvSs0PI

Ok seriously, using teamspeak is cheating? When your an active tank your allowed to get in the enemy base and try to kill it. Especially when its a stolen tank from the enemy team (in my opinion).

And lop also can ask me to insult you, i would love to.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2020-11-14 12:15:40

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Cant say we did not see this coming hah.

king of RQ1 wrote:

lop|gio hes old. hes weak. hes paranoid. hes a psycho. hes dumb. hes incompetent. hes unfit to be admin

You know  the funny thing is, gio didnt say a single insult on you, but here you go, always the same when someone gets on ur rat tail. Stay classy.

When you started this novel, how about sticking to truth? No why..but  what to expect from lil pathethic loser who thinks hes any good or even worse hes the best in his unrealistic world ))

Lets start where it all began:
1)  It was you first, who once again, for the 150th time lost ur tank and left it FREE FOR AXIS, for me, for whoever from my team...RUNNING BACK TO UR BASE to avoid getting killed, as u always do, bcs u lose 20 tanks in one week, just to avoid one kill. If you dont bail and run to ur base, u also LEAVE TANK for OPPONENT FREE when disconnect or RQ to avoid kill, I will post screens below, no worries.. You are mentally unstable and you are unfit to be playing this game to be honest.

Another thing is, you camped with tank 9 minutes in ur base active and mostly not doing anything. How about those cut parts in ur video...time 18 minutes left in game, then 15 mins left, then 9 mins left and of course giving there prove that u got out of ur main being afraid to get kicked. In 10 minutes, u got out of ur base only once, gio was right and everyone saw that, lil liar.

I don't lose tanks, very occasionaly and  very unlucky yesterday. Mostly I just leave it if engy surround me and puts mines on.
Yesterday u lose ur tank, I captured it and 5 seconds before i was able to turn behind fence and shoot it down I got zooked. Unfortunately near teammates got killed before being able to get in tank. 

BFSoldier1 wrote:

also ran far into enemy main to try to zook me. thats illegal uncap mainbase attack

Legal stuff, you are blinded by all the rage that u forget the rules lmao. You were active before as zook shooting, also in this tank from ur base and on the edge of base and even before when u ran out of base and getting quickly back in, you are shootable target then. Pathethic n00b.
Also Timmos just mentioned that some mins ago.

Timmos wrote:

When your an active tank your allowed to get in the enemy base and try to kill it. Especially when its a stolen tank from the enemy team

Lets move onto last part, I didnt want to post, but I got a great chance to do so after ur noobish lying reports on gio etc. You should be glad you werent banned before. Several breaking rules.  On next screens u will see, 100% trolling as some other admins said. Not just this, another evidence where u leave UR TANK FREE for opponent's side.

RQ-to-avoid.jpg

backtobase.jpg

backtobase2.jpg

againatit.jpg

SUCH-A-NOOB.jpg

Seriously, when you suck this hard in tank, you should not be allowed to waste it like this all the time or even worse to give it to opponent side, especially heavy tanks! When this guy is not on pad or hidden behind 6 friendly tanks, it from 90% ends up like this. Pathethic, ridiculous, hilarious. And this guy calls himself " God of BF 1942", let us all laugh together.

1 Map before Stalingrad and his crappy video, it was Aberdeen ( 2 screens above ). 000 spent 15 minutes on this map, first 13 minutes his record: 0 kills, 3 deaths, 3 rushing to his base IN SHERMAN for safety. I hit him from like 70 metres away, just once and guy just spins back and with all the speed went back to his base, 2 or three times. Once leaving even M10 half near between their base and North flag, bailing and running on his own to base. For his luckiness, I was that nice to kill it down that m10 this time.
Enjoy all the crap u started zero.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#6 2020-11-14 14:34:02

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Can i seriously ask who this guy is?

#7 2020-11-14 14:44:49

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Timmos wrote:

Can i seriously ask who this guy is?

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 74#p157474

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2020-11-14 14:47:53

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 86.0

If you go back to base you are a legit target.

It does not matter, where you hide.

#9 2020-11-14 16:01:32

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 82.0

Arkos wrote:

If you go back to base you are a legit target.

It does not matter, where you hide.

Yep

#10 2020-11-14 16:02:37

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

Ok first I am glad I gave you something to do with your life at 5 AM on Saturday morning and you should be thankful.

Second, it doesn't  really matter which tank you have because your tank hogging behaviour on Stalingrad has already been discussed and was concluded that it is distruptive gameplay (using it the whole time from inside main and then even run deeper so enemies cant come after you due to death bubble) so do it again with any tank and you will be kicked again.

Third and most important, you think it is ok to insult here while you know you would be kicked for same insults in game?
Well it is not ok for me especially since I even warned you before kick without using a single insult

Now go back to your post and count how many times you insulted me so you know how many kicks you can expect.

Enjoy your weekend

Last edited by gio (2020-11-14 17:12:33)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#11 2020-11-14 17:33:02

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

gio wrote:

Second, it doesn't  really matter which tank you have because your tank hogging behaviour on Stalingrad has already been discussed and was concluded that it is distruptive gameplay (using it the whole time from inside main and then even run deeper so enemies cant come after you due to death bubble) so do it again with any tank and you will be kicked again.

Sorry but i dont really feel this, even this is the most lamest play ive ever seen, the other team is just failing to get their tank back. Imo this is not disrupting gameplay. If you want your tank back, get it back, even if there is a lame player inside. (like nameless).

Furthermore hes acting like a prick indeed and should be kicked.

#12 2020-11-14 17:35:15

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

gio wrote:

I even warned you before kick without using a single insult

Now go back to your post and count how many times you insulted me so you know how many kicks you can expect.

Enjoy your weekend

jazzy sometimes insults me ingame. i dont insult him
ivo sometimes insult me ingame. i dont insult him
you, gio, sometimes insult me ingame. i dont insult you, except in above post. consider it a reply to your previous insults
latino insults me 24/7, i dont insult him, except in above post. consider it a reply. you gio allow latino to insult everybody ingame 24/7

and now you want to kick me many times ingame for stuff said here in the forum

you just again proved what a lousy admin you are

please keep admin abusing like this. hopefully youll lose your rights, just like jazzy and lati

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#13 2020-11-14 19:06:06

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
gio wrote:

I even warned you before kick without using a single insult

Enjoy your weekend

jazzy sometimes insults me ingame. i dont insult him
ivo sometimes insult me ingame. i dont insult him
you, gio, sometimes insult me ingame. i dont insult you, except in above post. consider it a reply to your previous insults
latino insults me 24/7, i dont insult him, except in above post. consider it a reply. you gio allow latino to insult everybody ingame 24/7

and now you want to kick me many times ingame for stuff said here in the forum

you just again proved what a lousy admin you are

please keep admin abusing like this. hopefully youll lose your rights, just like jazzy and lati

May i ask, why do you bail and do the lame stuff? Is that the way you play?

#14 2020-11-14 20:07:47

mlody
Player
Android Chrome 86.0

I like when a lot of good players play on the server. smile

Last edited by mlody (2020-11-14 20:08:10)

#15 2020-11-14 20:12:44

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 82.0

@Timmos The problem is that it is modded with death bubble for anti-baserape so you cant actually go after him.
He is disturbing game of his own team more because 99% of times he does this with their one and only tank in this map so his teammates are getting raped from enemy tank while he is hiding in the "death bubble"
Like I said this has already been discussed and he has been "strongly" advised not to do that and no need to repeat anymore.

@BFSoldier1 I have another quest for you: Show me screenshot or video where I insulted you this whole year.
As far as I know Jazzy hasn't said absolutely anything to you either. We both know that he just ignores you and just forces you to chicken-quit whenever he joins enemy team.
You can thank me later for finding a job for you to fulfill your Saturday

I have already spent too much time on this ridiculous post but it was just too funny to resist, cheers

Last edited by gio (2020-11-14 20:19:32)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#16 2020-11-14 20:32:16

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

I've never in my life seen anyone so hyper-sensitive about ''insults'' like 000.

Looks like someone hurt him badly.

#17 2020-11-14 20:43:39

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 14.0

Gotta love how he thought he was surely gonna make a bad look on any of us, but it all turned down on him. Yeah I also believe jazzy didnt say anything. Not just chicken quit, when jazzy joins, 000 always stacks to his team. If he cant he stops playing or takes sniper rifle on inf maps. I think this is enough for jazzy:)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#18 2020-11-14 21:02:00

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

I've played many times in the past with jazzy, gio, and 000 together.

They pretty much never said a word against him when I was online, yet 000 the next day when he was kicked,  was again making up excuses like above.

''They ''insulted'' me 100000 yrs ago, so i'll insult them back TODAY''

And also the fact that he plays every single day, till 5 AM.

Clearly something wrong with him.

000 a.k.a.  X=X=X=X=X=X, the hoster of RAGE server,  wen't downhill exponentially in early 2017.

#19 2020-11-14 22:08:15

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 82.0

Sparrow wrote:

I've played many times in the past with jazzy, gio, and 000 together.

They pretty much never said a word against him when I was online, yet 000 the next day when he was kicked,  was again making up excuses like above.

''They ''insulted'' me 100000 yrs ago, so i'll insult them back TODAY''

And also the fact that he plays every single day, till 5 AM.

Clearly something wrong with him.

000 a.k.a.  X=X=X=X=X=X, the hoster of RAGE server,  wen't downhill exponentially in early 2017.

Something is wrong with the most of ppl. Just look arround what's going on in this world. If you think something is wrong with him why bother?
Why do you care about what he writes then? I don't want to look from about like I am better but think about it. It is waste of precious time.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#20 2020-11-14 22:46:47

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0

whats long and hard

#21 2020-11-14 23:09:26

mlody
Player
Android Chrome 86.0

Rick big_smile

Last edited by mlody (2020-11-14 23:09:44)

#22 2020-11-16 17:14:58

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 86.0

Sparrow wrote:

000 a.k.a.  X=X=X=X=X=X, the hoster of RAGE server,  wen't downhill exponentially

No way, xxxxx wasnt an asshat, daaamn lol

#23 2020-11-20 20:41:10

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

gio wrote:

Ok first I am glad I gave you something to do with your life at 5 AM on Saturday morning and you should be thankful.

Ahahahaha!

Now that's called total domination.

Let's wait for zero nab to secretly take picture of some random average looking cashier girl from next door supermarket, then uploads it here and says ''I was banging this hottie 10 times in a row on saturday night and in pause between fucky fucky I found time to quickly reply to all of u pathetic no life noobs!''

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#24 2020-11-23 12:02:40

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Dionysus wrote:
gio wrote:

Let's wait for zero nab to secretly take picture of some random average looking cashier girl from next door supermarket, then uploads it here and says ''I was banging this hottie 10 times in a row on saturday night and in pause between fucky fucky I found time to quickly reply to all of u pathetic no life noobs!''

Is this nameless speaking?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#25 2020-11-23 14:07:07

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 86.0

Timmos wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
gio wrote:

Is this nameless speaking?

ooh, retard Timmie... smile

Board footer