#541 2020-06-09 13:12:46

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: My banned thread

how come this eastern european low social class primitive loser nobody called noob88 thinks hes allowed to provoke and insult me 24/7 ingame, but then goes to the forum and posts, the less than 5% of the time that i talk back .... ?

because hes genetically a dog-neanderthal crossbreed with a chicken brain and poor dna, who sits all day in his room, living like a bum, drinking lousy czech energy drinks, lying about having a job, waiting all day for berlin to come up, so he can play against ping 90 assault nabs

lets see what led to those counter-insults from me :

i quietly and peacefully enter the server, and starts to own noob88. he gets angry and starts with his usual insults ... calling me a “fag” and a “noob”

noob88s insults from today :

imgur.com/a/cZiadmX

his normal insults :

imgur.com/a/oS9ocSM

noob88 should be banned for constant disrespecting ingame. had he said one tenth of this stuff to admins and not me, it would have happened long time ago

but it wont happen. the vice-head admin is a troll himself, a likes to see all these people mocking me, and often does it himself, too

Last edited by 000 (2020-06-09 13:13:29)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#542 2020-06-09 13:14:18

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 77.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

how come this eastern european low social class primitive loser nobody called noob88 thinks hes allowed to provoke and insult me 24/7 ingame, but then goes to the forum and posts, the less than 5% of the time that i talk back .... ?

because hes genetically a dog-neanderthal crossbreed with a chicken brain and poor dna, who sits all day in his room, living like a bum, drinking lousy czech energy drinks, lying about having a job, waiting all day for berlin to come up, so he can play against ping 90 assault nabs

lets see what led to those counter-insults from me :

i quietly and peacefully enter the server, and starts to own noob88. he gets angry and starts with his usual insults ... calling me a “fag” and a “noob”

noob88s insults from today :

imgur.com/a/cZiadmX

his normal insults :

imgur.com/a/oS9ocSM

noob88 should be banned for constant disrespecting ingame. had he said one tenth of this stuff to admins and not me, it would have happened long time ago

but it wont happen. the vice-head admin is a troll himself, a likes to see all these people mocking me, and often does it himself, too

Again you come to report insulting and then you insult people.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#543 2020-06-09 13:29:01

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

Hydra, yet he doesnt understand he is the main problem himself. He shared this img on the other topic, but nobody paid attention to him bcs they know he does all of this by himself and to many od those people.  You wont find anyone else who would have problem with me, just our 000 who sadly keeps having problems with half of the server..

#544 2020-06-09 17:28:48

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

000, how is ur social life going?

#545 2020-06-09 19:08:39

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 83.0

Dionysus wrote:

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 39#p157439

#546 2020-06-09 20:57:53

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

Dionysus wrote:

he takes virtual supermodels, you bring imaginary cocain and you start dance battle. we judge who of you two is better, sounds a social interacting

#547 2020-06-09 23:51:57

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

nämeless wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

This is more likely 000's life story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKROFmUprg

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#548 2020-06-10 02:48:27

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 13.0

Dionysus wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

This is more likely 000's life story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKROFmUprg

Seems accurate.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#549 2020-06-10 03:11:06

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

you know what ....

even if i went 100% silent here in the forum and ingame, for five years from this day, the hatecrew (nameless, hydra, noob88, dionysus etc.) would continue to insult me ingame each and every day, and frequently in the forum too. they simply are incapable of stopping, no matter what

you people are the trolls, the provokers, the constant shittalkers

not me .....

nameless could easily arrange to stop these insults, between me and these haters, today, once for all, if he wanted to, but hes not interested in that

im willing to stop with all insults, permanently, here and ingame, but only if all these disrespecters stop too

i can guarantee that trolls like  :

nameless
hydra
noob88
dionysus
sparrow
black mamba

dont want this

these scummies want a war, they want to be able to bully me every single day, and most important of all : they dont want me to talk back, they just want me to be a bullying target

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#550 2020-06-10 09:59:38

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 68.0

I mean, if you're constantly:

Death-bailing

Suiciding to avoid kill

Disconnecting to evade kill

Stacking to get gold easier, and when people like me hunt you

Spawn-killing 10000000% of the time, flag camping, carrrier camping, hanger camping

Insulting/mocking other players even though they did nothing to you, except stealing your precious gold medal

Hogging the LIMITED fighters all the time and doing absoutely nothing with them, except alt-whoring, and immediately bailing out the second someone's shooting at you,  and you just keep repeating this process over and over until the map is over

Having the need to waste ~3 hours of making  compilations of how you back-stab other players and calling them noobs/suckers/scummies

Reporting insulting while you're doing the exact same, and much worse

Having the need to change your name to an insult to someone who has a few points less than you in-game

putting people down  from other countries  just because you feel ''superior''

Reporting a bunch of game bugs like that case with the jumping hencca was doing, meanwhile you're constantly doing the exact same thing when players shoot at you.  Reporting more skilled players for ''insulting'', ''chat-flooding'', just because they steal your goldie

Ofcourse you'll have ''haters''.

The root problem is you and only you.

You're always the one who starts a ''war'', always.

Have you ever noticed that, you have problem with half the players on the server?  How's that normal?

Instead of asking other's to stop first, you should make the first step so people can see that you're indeed willing to change.  Otherwise, it'll never stop.

You know, there's a very good reason why YOU have a Shitposter title, and not me or someone else.

Last edited by s/w (2020-06-10 10:14:56)

Positive reputation 10   Negative reputation 0

#551 2020-06-10 11:11:56

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

KANER88 wrote:

, yet he doesnt understand he is the main problem himself. 000 who sadly keeps having problems with half of the server..

I wonder how many likes your post can get Sparrow. I mentioned some of ur points before. Im gonna say only this. Watch out, he's asking people to stop and he stills keeps calling me noob88 instead of my name. How mad is this little no lifer? I stole most of "his" gold medals. Even tho i havent been at my best lately and not gonna blame regs or i dont know what else as our 14 pinger does all the time when things dont go his way, Im stuck in his head. Thats the funniest part..

#552 2020-06-10 12:03:17

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

KANER88 wrote:
KANER88 wrote:

, yet he doesnt understand he is the main problem himself. 000 who sadly keeps having problems with half of the server..

I wonder how many likes your post can get Sparrow. I mentioned some of ur points before. Im gonna say only this. Watch out, he's asking people to stop and he stills keeps calling me noob88 instead of my name. How mad is this little no lifer? I stole most of "his" gold medals. Even tho i havent been at my best lately and not gonna blame regs or i dont know what else as our 14 pinger does all the time when things dont go his way, Im stuck in his head. Thats the funniest part..

he has a mind of alexander the great.

#553 2020-06-10 12:45:20

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 13.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

you know what ....

even if i went 100% silent here in the forum and ingame, for five years from this day, the hatecrew (nameless, hydra, noob88, dionysus etc.) would continue to insult me ingame each and every day, and frequently in the forum too. they simply are incapable of stopping, no matter what

you people are the trolls, the provokers, the constant shittalkers

not me .....

nameless could easily arrange to stop these insults, between me and these haters, today, once for all, if he wanted to, but hes not interested in that

im willing to stop with all insults, permanently, here and ingame, but only if all these disrespecters stop too

i can guarantee that trolls like  :

nameless
hydra
noob88
dionysus
sparrow
black mamba

dont want this

these scummies want a war, they want to be able to bully me every single day, and most important of all : they dont want me to talk back, they just want me to be a bullying target

Oh I’m a troll now? If I’m a troll, what does that make you then?

#554 2020-06-10 14:08:31

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Last night 000 change his nick into: ''youre all faggots''.
The only reason for that is jazzy took gold.
Then, 2 hours later he comes here and says ''lets stop this''.

Stop what u retard?
U insult entire server(for no reason except u didn't win gold) then u come here crying how u r bullied.
U really have some serious mental issues.
faggots.png

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-06-10 14:10:01)

#555 2020-06-10 14:52:08

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

He should be permabanned. It's about time. I don't understand why it hasn't been done a long time ago. What are the admins doing?

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#556 2020-06-10 15:12:49

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

They cannot permban king of gold. Guy just again benefitted from me joining the server only for last 25 mins, but look how proudly he changed the name. 12 ragequits in the last 24 hours probably werent enouh heh

mpKJ0O6.jpg

#557 2020-06-10 17:18:46

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

KANER88 wrote:

They cannot permban king of gold. Guy just again benefitted from me joining the server only for last 25 mins, but look how proudly he changed the name. 12 ragequits in the last 24 hours probably werent enouh heh

https://i.imgur.com/mpKJ0O6.jpg

450?cb=20141218075509

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-06-10 17:19:42)

#558 2020-06-10 20:25:38

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 77.0

f37uNXh.png

#559 2020-06-10 23:02:29

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

actually it is a privately owned server . yes tuia owns it but its not run by a company like the one I was admin on years ago where I had to do everything by the book . screen shot every warning, kick or ban  I gave. (3 warnings before I could kick)  I had to get screenshots of their screen if I suspected cheating. just to have proof I was following admin rules if the player put in a complaint to the company.

So perma banning one person on this server wouldn't cause to much problem because as far as I can tell you aren't struggling for players to fill the server and removing one person that will make 3/4 of the other players much happier shouldn't be an issue big_smile

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#560 2020-06-11 00:25:37

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Black Mamba wrote:

He should be permabanned. It's about time. I don't understand why it hasn't been done a long time ago. What are the admins doing?

I said this 2 years ago:

Jim2102 wrote:

why not just ban him for good? He clearly keeps flaming here and on the server, everyone is unhappy with him, why not just hit the big red ban hammer? He has been working his way up to a good ol fashioned ban for quite a while now, I think now is the chance wink

#561 2020-06-11 00:29:28

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

19 pages of topics to late, it should of been a long time this should be in gutter section !!

#562 2020-06-11 02:13:21

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

BULLSPIT ... lies .... distortion of reality

once again the trolls try to shed me in a bad light. 80+ % of what they write here is untrue

funny how i have been virtually silent ingame for almost two years, but still been hyper-insulted ingame 5000+ times by admins, clanners, regulars and randoms ..... and yet some of them still claim that im the troublemaker

funny how k88, hydra, nameless, dionysus, sparrow, act pure and innocent here in the forum, while they ingame show their primitive nature by calling me stuff like “fag” or worse, 200+ times per week

they almost always are the ones who start with the insults and disrespects. i usually only talk back when theyve repeated them many times. same here in the forum lately. dionysus, k88, hydra, are the ones posting new stuff (lies), which i then have to reply to and debunk

can anyone guess why i wrote “youre all faggots” or “nameless drinks semen”

because players/nameless was provoking me nonstop during those rounds (as usual)

that omaha from yesterday : 

imgur.com/apfkMpt 

this is the “forum trap” as ive described before :

team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=152381#p152381

the forum trap works like this : i get provoked and insulted constantly ingame. and then when i finally talk back once, you lowlives take a screenshot and post it here in the forum, to make it look like im the trashtalker and bad guy

oops, whats this ? .... is 000 really causing all this trouble, or could it be that a group of admins and regulars actually are the real troublemakers ....

lets (again) see what theyre saying, mostly to me, but also other players, ingame, nonstop (this is like 1% of the total amount):

admin nameless :     

imgur.com/a/UB6VmLh     

admin hydra :     

imgur.com/a/KPLAowY     

black mamba :   

imgur.com/w9R5pJ2     

k88 :   

imgur.com/a/oS9ocSM       

dionysus :   

imgur.com/a/cwOgXiz     

im usually completely silent when they keep provoking me like this, and no admins ever stop them

the above trolls are major insulters / shittalkers ingame, and now, some of them report the rare times that i talk back. shame on them. hypocrites. they have poor self-criticism and no integrity. theyre a bunch of hooligans, mostly slavic eastern european, which explains it all. slavs are known for one thing : empty talk all day long. they talk and talk and talk constantly, being annoying jerks, and it all has no substance

i have already offered complete stop of insults, both here and in the forum, from now on, but only if they stop too

my prediction : they will continue insulting me ingame and here in forum, while im silent ingame and behaves in forum. ill try to record most of it, then post it in 10 days or so

lets see who the real troublemakers are .... the coming days and weeks will tell ....

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#563 2020-06-11 09:09:45

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 68.0

Funny how you keep mentioning being quiet, but you always forget the number one reason why you get called out: it has to do with your scummy play-style.  As long as you have it, you'll always get called out.  Why don't others get called out but only you? Think about it for once.

Lets put it this way:  If you're going to be an asshole, (with your style + primitive, aggressive behaviour) NEVER expect people to respect you. Never. That's never going to happen.

And I will repeat this again:

You're always the root cause of these problems.   And only you can fix this.  If you want, ofcourse.

I won't say anything to you in-game, but man, if you   disconnect/suicide again just before i'm about to kill you, then i'll keep roasting you every time I encounter you. So you better cut that crap out of your habit, if you don't want to cry on the forum again how someone hurt your feelings.

Remember, the only reason why I massively started disliking you, is because of those deliberate death-bails on BoB.  Instead of stopping, you only kept doing it more and more as days progressed. You probably don't death-bail anymore, but you still disconnect/suicide when im about to kill you. Which is equally as disruptive.

#564 2020-06-11 11:10:08

Sommarel
France
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

000: You don't talk in game but your behavior sometimes is an insult to other people.

- When someone goes into your jeep, you try to kill him by driving the car into the water or an enemy mine
- When you teamkill a mate, you never apology
- When you fly, you often bail over your mainbase or deathbail after losing a dogfight
- When you play, 90% of your kills are spawn raping
- When the odds of getting gold start going against you, you disconnect
- etc etc

You should understand why other people get pissed because of your behavior in game. Try to change your way of gaming. Start healing your mates when you play as a medic, respect your opponents instead of shooting their dead bodies, stop spawn raping, start playing for the team and not for getting gold, etc, and you will see that other people start becoming nice yo you smile

Don't get me wrong, nobody is perfect, everyone has weak moments. I have not been as pure as the driven snow in game. Yet, usually, people get what they deserve.

Cheers

#565 2020-06-11 13:27:51

[2nd SS] YO MAMA
Player
Serbia
Android Chrome 83.0

>"no gold for 000"
>insulting

Top kek

#566 2020-06-11 17:17:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 58.2

Basically 3 options:

1. Leave him be. His selfish gameplay is lame, but he rarely breaks rules.
2. Change/add some rules to specifically target his gameplay.
3. Ban him for the greater good of the server.

#567 2020-06-11 18:40:24

[2nd SS] YO MAMA
Player
Serbia
Android Chrome 83.0

Sunshine wrote:

Basically 3 options:

1. Leave him be. His selfish gameplay is lame, but he rarely breaks rules.
2. Change/add some rules to specifically target his gameplay.
3. Ban him for the greater good of the server.

Watch that nibba buy a VPN and use a different account, second option is the best imo.

#568 2020-06-11 18:53:48

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

High 5 Sun.
So BF1, may I ask exactly WHY you would wish to return to this server, when EVERYTHING is so wrong????? And everyone lies or plays "lame" according to your standards. WHAT is the attraction here and not one or more of the other servers, when we are all asshats and douche bags here?

#569 2020-06-11 19:20:26

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0

Well for me Sunshine, when he drive other players into walter ennemi mines or provoke a intentional collision to kill team mates I call that disturbing game play.  Team killing a team mate whit out the -3 point is still a tk !!!   He does not want to complie and argues rules to his favor.
And Pleaides the question you should ask is why his still have the right to play on Simples servers ??

The only thing I will say his right is when a admin troll him in chat whit names ect...

#570 2020-06-11 19:29:13

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 58.2

Dakota wrote:

Well for me Sunshine, when he drive other players into walter ennemi mines or provoke a intentional collision to kill team mates I call that disturbing game play.  Team killing a team mate whit out the -3 point is still a tk !!!   He does not want to complie and argues rules to his favor.
And Pleaides the question you should ask is why his still have the right to play on Simples servers ??

The only thing I will say his right is when a admin troll him in chat whit names ect...

I understand and agree somewhat. Yes, purposely driving into mines or into water could be considered disrupting, especially if he does it over and over and warrants a kick. Is it worth a perm ban though?

I was a gunner in his plane when he bailed without any warning whatsoever. That was rude. Not kick worthy in that specific case imo.

But in general (besides that driving stuff), the stuff that most complain about regarding his gameplay... doesn't break rules.

Board footer