#361 2020-08-02 00:38:28

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

Re: My report thread

Dionysus wrote:

In the last 5 days, zero nab teamkilled me 10 times intentionally, just few minutes ago he tk me on BoB, I reported it to Sunshine and she gave him only warning.
Giving warning to old player who very well knows rules and never says ''sorry'' when he teamkills.

f*ck U BOTH.

No thanks.

How did he tk you? Bombing? Shot you? Nade?

Last edited by Sunshine (2020-08-02 00:43:05)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#362 2020-08-02 00:50:04

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

retarted

you misspelled retarded

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Pathetic

says the least skilled clanner in the history of bf1942. hes so scared of me, that he often goes afk or logs off when he sees me. pathetic is what you are

wanna 1v1 hydra ?

jorgen wrote:

*edit* can you post a video where you have to shoot burst to stop the spread of the bullets and have gold?
it is only simon/deco and 000 who can shoot without bursting.
i call for a perm ban for cheating. anyone who don't agree?

probably one of the noobiest admin remarks ive seen in here. you started playing this game in 2019, youre a complete rookie. you have no idea what youre talking about

Dionysus wrote:

In the last 5 days, zero nab teamkilled me 10 times intentionally, just few minutes ago he tk me on BoB

liar, exaggerator, i havent teamkilled you in a week. this one was an accidental nonintentional one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoIv62m9v0s

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#363 2020-08-02 00:58:56

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

Thank you for posting video.

Dionysus, If I didn't witness a tk and only 1 person says it was deliberate while the other says it wasn't (he changed his name to "not_true"), then I give a warning. I'm not going to kick people every time someone says "that person tkd me! Kick/Ban them!" If I did that then someone would hop into the forum and complain that I acted too harshly.

000 does tk a bit, especially when bombing, and he doesn't say sorry. If he was someone who is known to deliberately tk, then I'd kick or ban him right away. No problem. But those tks he's done, as far as I've personally witnessed in the past, have been accidents. Is he REQUIRED to say sorry for accidental tks? No. Would it be nice if he did? Of course.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#364 2020-08-02 01:23:03

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

He killed me FIRST then those 2, whom he used as a cover, he does that all the time.
He knew my position long before those 2 spawned.
He could have shot the guy on the left first, but no, he wanted to kill me.
Experienced player would not shoot at all with teammate being there(at least wouldn't shot guy on the right).

And I was kicked and even banned when i didn't say sorry for accidental tk by some admins in the past, so don't come now and tell me that he is not required to say ''sorry''.
Stop double standards shit and show that video to some experienced admin, u as a noob player know nothing. smile

@ Zero nab
Yes u tk me killed 2 nights ago when arkos was online, 2 times in a row, before that u tk me in Philipines when u blew up me and Killer together.. etc.
Last 5-6 days u rampaged me with tk's always same shit, enemy near so u kill them and me.
U r the liar for saying that u havent killed me for a week, some admin check logs, prove this noob is lying.
But then we have nick issue, since he changes nicks all the time, how can someone know that it is u who tk me.

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-08-02 01:26:47)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#365 2020-08-02 01:39:02

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

Dionysus wrote:

Stop double standards shit and show that video to some experienced admin, u as a noob player know nothing. smile

The way you talk down to me (and the rest of the admins) is the exact reason why I don't take you at your word when you report players because I don't know if you're being honest or if you're just being vindictive towards players or admins.

But you can go on and continue. No reason to argue with someone like you.

#366 2020-08-02 01:42:04

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 84.0

Loooool me scared of you xD
Dude I know all of your moves.
Rage quit
Suicide
Crash plane into ground
Bail in base
Etc...
About that noob and clan thing. I already said it I am noob buuuut at least I am not cheating like you do.
And its funny how you call me out to do 1vs1 yet avoid playing on PB servers with Master, Jazzy, Gorr, Nameless etc...
Don't forget you are only "pro' on simple server. You never play anywhere else.
Whats more pathetic is I watched you not knowing ehat to do on a map just because you had to play axis for the fist time...
This basically means you are bellow my level. You are reaching noob leves people never thought were possible.

Omaha only allies
Bocage only allies
Bulge only axis
Berlin only axis
Iwo only allies
Guadalcanal only allies
Coral sea only axis
BoB only axis...
You don't even play some maps because you're spawn killing tactics dont work there. Some delusion you have.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#367 2020-08-02 01:45:36

L0rd Waggachugga
Android Chrome 79.0

All of you guys need a woman

DRANK CHugG

Last edited by L0rd Waggachugga (2020-08-02 01:49:49)

#368 2020-08-02 02:37:07

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Sunshine wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

The way you talk down to me (and the rest of the admins) is the exact reason why I don't take you at your word when you report players because I don't know if you're being honest or if you're just being vindictive towards players or admins.

But you can go on and continue. No reason to argue with someone like you.

Don't drug other admins in our argue, which u try with ur first sentence.
Other admins kick when i report in contrary to u.

Oh lame excuses, u can do better then classic simple admin shit.
The way i talk is the way u deserve me to talk.
How can u say if im honest, I never in my life tk someone on purpose or did i false report someone, Im not latina.
Thats why u are noob admin, all these years and still ''u r not honest''.
In game I'm a saint, here on forum is a little different story, don't confuse those two.

That tk was intentional and now u can type all lame excuses, but the fact remains u are noob player and bcs of that shitty admin who does not now to asses situation.

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-08-02 02:49:21)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#369 2020-08-02 14:53:44

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 78.0

jorgen wrote:

i call for a perm ban

Is that how you solve all your problems? Perhaps it's time to get off that high horse. Because you can't comprehend something you will look the other way and get rid of it? And besides, what is it your business how other players play or how their game looks like, do your own research. You are clearly here for the sake of power and authority, not the game
What's up with this trend anyway when someone plays better everyone atuomatically assumes that they'r a shitty person. New belief that being a miserable player in bf42 makes you a better person somehow, that is hilarious of a thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgAfa9yYVTc

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#370 2020-08-02 21:01:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 59.1

Dionysus wrote:

That tk was intentional and now u can type all lame excuses, but the fact remains u are noob player and bcs of that shitty admin who does not now to asses situation.

I've played this game and been an admin long enough to know what I'm seeing.

You're upset because you got tk'd and didn't get your way so you think I'm bias. That's fine.

That tk doesn't look intentional. I think many admins would agree. You don't have to agree with me and that's ok. I honestly couldn't care less if you think I'm a shitty admin. A player who doesn't get their way and thinks the admin is shitty isn't a new thing. It wasn't too long ago when you were saying I was a good admin lol. I haven't changed the way I admin since then. I just did something you don't agree with. But it's cool dude smile

I know you're not Lati. Lati recently had a 1 week ban for... well, doing Lati things.

If you truly believe I'm just a horrible shitty admin, then I suggest you PM tuia or nameless and tell them.

I'm done with this issue.

#371 2020-08-02 21:34:50

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Sunshine wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

I've played this game and been an admin long enough to know what I'm seeing.

Really?
Since when player who plays for many years and proclaims himself ''best player ever'' makes beginner mistake like that?
And as I said he started doing that last few days, this is not first time, i just had enough this time.

Oh my little naive comanche girl smile
I forgive u, since my heart is weak toward u.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#372 2020-08-05 14:13:06

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 79.0

Some mins ago @ map El Al CTF around 14.20 cet the pOOOplette joined allies side again although allies had 2 more players (with him 3 more then) and 8:0 flags conquered already..
After he killed me i was tab-checkin the ingame-situation n saw its this sick teamstacker again, so i said in chat "nice teamstackin again pOOOpster", after this he ofc immediatelly disconnected again (at that time allies still had 1 or 2 players more) to get away with that usual crap.. I rly wonder why some morons always have to chose the side where they have the most advantages and cant just play normally regardless of the team-side - whatever..

As that super-nerd is makin vids of every shit-game he is playing he can share it here within the next 24 hours to prove me wrong, otherwise it means a 3 days ban n i gonna give it afterwards as soon as i spot him in game the next time.. Either he is a foockin retard who is too dumb to dig the teamstack-rule or it was an intentional rule-breaking again, like idk 1000 times already meanwhile?!

Waiting for the vid, deadline is tomorrow 15.00 cet - hey, maybe i was wrong again, his chance to prove it..
Usually the admins have to prove every crap here, this time its vice versa!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#373 2020-08-05 15:25:31

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

i did not stack

teams were even at the moment i joined

enemy team had two flags, my team only one

https://youtu.be/TvrhDPZf_to

#374 2020-08-05 17:25:02

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 79.0

I meant the flags to capture, it was 7:0 already when u joined, and later it was also unbalanced in the player-numbers for quite a while - when ive hit tab to check it axies had 3 players less as said, there uve been in game for some mins already and when u were killed again u would have had enough time to switch..

But u have cut the vid to ur advantage again as u always do it.. Why is that always btw - something to hide? Why do u e.g. never show how u find enemy planes within some secs?
Whatever: it never passes through ur mind to balance the teams if it would be appropiated - e.g. to switch after death to the inferior team and/or the team with lesser players!

Before u would be forced to switch for the balance u rather would prefer to disconnect, like u did after my comment..
Regardless of the course of the match u always stay on the side where u have to most advantages (in this case tommygun n noobstang), no foockin matter what..
This is also a kind of team-stacking, its not only always about which side uve been put after joining - it also depends on the ongoin ingame-situation..
But yee, as always u just dont care for any else shit than urself..

For the future: those who ignore the teambalance and dont switch with next death will be treated as teamstackers afaic!

#375 2020-08-15 20:09:16

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 79.0

to Arkos :I did have a nice holiday but it seems the 000 problem is still here...

To CC:I'll start recording him more so he can't hide his weakminded gamestyle....he does it so many times....
He should lower the resolution on his brain too to get a better framerate on it...

Also:  I would LOVE an explaining on how this rulebreaker/bender 000 always seems to be 'protected' for the stunts he pulls..
His bans/kicks are always shortened,while he pertains to be a 'pro' player. People AWARE of the rules and bending/breaking them constantly should get a LONGER ban,not a shorter one....

BAN THAT GUY!

To the 000 numbskull complaining about his hate-crew and downvoting....

he who casts the first stone..........

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-08-15 20:11:28)

#376 2020-08-15 21:48:13

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Just let it go.

He needs that and that is ok. 

If he bends the rules and get a ban, he has to live with it too.

Everyone is free to take him out on sight.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#377 2020-08-15 22:59:18

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

to Arkos :I did have a nice holiday but it seems the 000 problem is still here...

To CC:I'll start recording him more so he can't hide his weakminded gamestyle....he does it so many times....
He should lower the resolution on his brain too to get a better framerate on it...

Also:  I would LOVE an explaining on how this rulebreaker/bender 000 always seems to be 'protected' for the stunts he pulls..
His bans/kicks are always shortened,while he pertains to be a 'pro' player. People AWARE of the rules and bending/breaking them constantly should get a LONGER ban,not a shorter one....

BAN THAT GUY!

To the 000 numbskull complaining about his hate-crew and downvoting....

he who casts the first stone..........

Do not worry mate. Everyone gets what he deserves and so will he. Everyone knows how trash he and his gameplay is + without his noobish spawnkilling he cant do shit. More players started recording videos so he has to watch his step now. He is lil sad no lifer or fag if you like and i think he wont call himself king 000 anymore for quite  some time at least. With good players around he lost 40+ consecutive Berlin and Stalingrad maps. The king of ragequit delivered again today. Disconnected and joined again with fake nick 5+ times in Berl+Stalin where he cant spawnkill. He is hoping with those fake nicks nobody will notice his rq’s, but everybody knows. He might be a bit protected at times when it matters, but it wont take long until some important man/men will recognize he does not bring anynthing and is only a cancer himself for this comunity cause players leave this game bcs of him and his noobish annoying tactics.

#378 2020-08-17 13:21:50

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

all these intelligence deficient trolls should be banned for constantly spamming in this, my thread

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#379 2020-08-17 15:55:15

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 79.0

I agree completely!
You as the world leader of  "intelligence deficient trolls " know excactly what you are talking about!

Loltroll smile

All hail the Queen of Disco'nnect ,trolls and smoothcut video!

ps   :smile for the camera!

#380 2020-08-17 16:19:11

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

all these intelligence deficient trolls should be banned for constantly spamming in this, my thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_NNbLhaqFs

#381 2020-08-17 22:06:39

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 13.1

The extreme rage some forum users are displaying vs BFSoldier is hilarious. But let it go, it’s pathetic

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#382 2020-08-18 11:05:23

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0

Just close this thread Tuia. Its getting ridiculous.

Board footer