#1 2018-11-13 09:39:33

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

My report thread

name : klotzki
ping : ~ 37
usual offenses : delib teamkills, cursing, hackusations, general disruption
online frequency : around 5 hours per week in simple fra

getting tired of this guy. he is out of control. he has stalked and delib tked me at least 50 times recent year. its always the same; he gets real angry at anybody who kills him a lot, he starts swearing at them, calling them cheaters etc. he then switches to their side, stalks them and delib tks again and again. plus he generally disrupts

a small example from yesterday :

00:01    klotzki : "f*ck cheater asshol 000"
00:02    klotzki : "kick 000 for cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
00:05    gets autokicked
00:10    is back, has switched to my team, delib tks me
00:17    delib tks me 2nd time
00:31    delib tks me 3rd time
00:44    delib tks me 4th time

https://youtu.be/S2GJB1lnVRI

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-03-15 05:13:05

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: My report thread

name                          :   fake blood
ping                            :   ~ 47
online frequency       :   10 - 20 hours per week in simple fra
description                 :   a regular in simple fra, likes to break rules, troll and trashtalk

offenses, time and date : march 14th 2019 - 19:30 to 19:51 central european time

offense summary       :

11 x deliberate teamwounding
8 x  deliberate teamkilling
4 x  deliberately shooting friendly b17 down to 1 %
4 x  deliberately destroying friendly b17

all within 21 minutes

no admins kicked or banned him for this, to my knowledge

01:13      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
01:29      fake blood   deliberately teamkills me
01:35      fake blood   says : " get the fk out "
01:48      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
01:59      fake blood   deliberately teamkills me and another player, plus he deliberatly destroys the friendly b17
02:14      fake blood   says : " said gtfo "
02:14      fake blood   says : " tired of this shit "
03:14      fake blood   says : " why dou want the b17? to bail like the last time? "
03:21      fake blood   says : " this isnt amateur hour take a hike "
03:29      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
03:35      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
04:05      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
04:09      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
04:17      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
04:19      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
04:22      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
04:36      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
04:40      fake blood   deliberately teamkills me
05:51      fake blood   says : " seems like u're jeking me off "
06:35      fake blood   deliberately teamwounds me
06:54      fake blood   says : " b17 taking off "    (to notify the enemy team so they can find me easier)
06:57      fake blood   deliberately shoots friendly b17 down to 1 %
08:33      fake blood   deliberately shoots friendly b17 down to 1 %
08:44      fake blood   deliberately destroys friendly b17 and teamkills me
08:55      fake blood   gets auto-kicked from the server at -9 score
09:04      fake blood   is back
09:51      fake blood   deliberately shoots friendly b17 down to 1 %
10:51      fake blood   deliberately destroys friendly b17 and teamkills me
11:22      fake blood   deliberately shoots friendly b17 down to 1 %
11:41      fake blood   deliberately teamkills me and another player, plus he deliberately destroys the friendly b17
11:51      fake blood   gets auto-kicked from the server for the second time at -15 score

https://youtu.be/IO9o9daoeqU

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-03-15 06:39:50

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Going to ban him next time.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-03-15 11:08:26

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Fake blood is a troll. Pure and simple.

I banned for awhile a month or so ago for being an evading troll.

I'll give him another vacay when I see him online.

Another point...

Merlin likes to talk about "class" and "honor" in game. How the hell does someone with "class" and "honor" tell a guy to keep firing from b17 gunner so the enemy can spot them to get killed solely because Merlin didn't get the b17...

Pathetic and childish. If I knew what was going on, I'd ban fake for a week and possibly Merlin for a day.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-03-15 14:41:08)

#5 2019-03-15 11:19:43

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

hi BFSoldier1/000 ...

many thanks for your informative report ..

exemplary ..

such a thing may not happen of course ..

we will take care of it at the next opportunity ..

see you in 1942

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-03-15 13:22:05

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

There were at least 3 admins on during that clip.
How come he wasn't kicked?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#7 2019-03-15 13:29:58

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Bad Actor wrote:

I was on axis and never saw a report about him doing anything.

I only remember reading Fake Blood saying "b17 taking off." I thought it was just him using global chat accidentally.

#8 2019-03-15 13:41:47

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Actually, scratch what I said about 1 week ban for fake. Last December I banned him for evading a ban. I removed it after a few weeks.

I posted this in admin section when I removed it:

Sunshine wrote:

It's been a few weeks, so I'll unban him. I won't be this lenient next time.

Removing it was a mistake it seems.

I suggest we ban him permanently. He is a known troll who verbally attacks people all the time and has been known to team wound a lot. This video is just more evidence of his troll-like behavior.

There is no need for those kinds of players to be on Simple servers.

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#9 2019-03-15 14:17:07

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Sunshine wrote:
Bad Actor wrote:

I was on axis and never saw a report about him doing anything.

I only remember reading Fake Blood saying "b17 taking off." I thought it was just him using global chat accidentally.

Fair enough.

I understand admins are trying to get on with their own game and rely on another player reporting stuff but at the same time I thought admins might be proactive and take notice of any players with a large minus score, especially one with history.

If I was an admin I'd take notice of that player and maybe spec him for a bit to confirm suspicions then kick/ban him.

That whole clip looked like a testosterone fuelled romp on the airfield and what is it with 000 constantly caressing his med pack even when not under fire? Noticed that in all of his videos.
Comfort blanket syndrome?
smile

Last edited by Bad Actor (2019-03-15 14:17:48)

#10 2019-03-15 14:21:17

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Sunshine wrote:

There is no need for those kinds of players to be on Simple servers.

Amen to that smile

#11 2019-03-15 14:40:21

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Bad Actor wrote:

I understand admins are trying to get on with their own game and rely on another player reporting stuff but at the same time I thought admins might be proactive and take notice of any players with a large minus score, especially one with history.

If I was an admin I'd take notice of that player and maybe spec him for a bit to confirm suspicions then kick/ban him.

Good point. In bocage (and others) I usually flak from main, where I'm also able to keep an eye out for such stupid things. I usually don't spectate people who I know like to fly on maps with b17s (fake sometimes takes the b17), because a lot of the negatives are due to accidental tks.

From now on, if I don't see an admin on the other team, then I will join that side so I can try to witness such things and read the team chat.

These acts, which are incredibly infuriating and lame, should also be used to push admins to be better.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#12 2019-03-15 14:57:40

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.3

Respect BFSoldier 1 for make a "own thread" about this! Good plan!

(get a real nickname boy... your endevours to stay anonymous are silly)

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-15 14:57:59)

#13 2019-03-15 15:03:21

Bad Actor
England
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Sunshine wrote:
Bad Actor wrote:

Good point. In bocage (and others) I usually flak from main, where I'm also able to keep an eye out for such stupid things. I usually don't spectate people who I know like to fly on maps with b17s (fake sometimes takes the b17), because a lot of the negatives are due to accidental tks.

From now on, if I don't see an admin on the other team, then I will join that side so I can try to witness such things and read the team chat.

These acts, which are incredibly infuriating and lame, should also be used to push admins to be better.

Hey Sunshine, respect to you for taking my comments constructively, I wasn't having a go at admins.

Your last sentence is class.

#14 2019-03-15 15:22:28

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Bad Actor wrote:

Hey Sunshine, respect to you for taking my comments constructively, I wasn't having a go at admins.

I know you weren't having a go at us smile I just thought it was important for players to know that I and other admins do try to keep the amount of trolls doing those things to a minimum, but we do make mistakes.

#15 2019-03-15 15:40:30

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.3

Bad Actor wrote:

No no.. the LADY has class! That's, im sure, the reason why she is admin SUNSHINE here?! smile

Sorry i am so off here... this thread, these issue's its totally not my business. I guess im here to show how much i like Sunshine....

HAHAHA... nah... uuh.. i just here to talk to BFSoldier1 a.k.a. our mystery guest player... i want him to get a nickname LOL.

#16 2019-03-15 16:14:00

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Fakeblood is not evil, he lost his cool when xp kept grabbing b17 over and over, doing short useless runs and then bailing so early, yes not against rules, but I don't think he could stand to watch it anymore, I told him not to tk, just to not help defend it as gunner

#17 2019-03-15 16:16:40

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Sunshine wrote:
Bad Actor wrote:

Fake did what he did yes, I was kind of struck how quickly he made up his mind, seemed he was snapping about it and never looking back, but his motive was having him gun, me pilot to try and be able to last up there, defend the plane, use it to be an effective air to air platform where possible, and take enough tickets and destroy enough enemy to allow easier time for rest of team to establish a greater control of the map, capping majority of flags
Tried to tell him don't do it, not worth the cost at all

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-03-15 16:17:40)

#18 2019-03-15 16:18:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Fakeblood is not evil, he lost his cool when xp kept grabbing b17 over and over, doing short useless runs and then bailing so early, yes not against rules, but I don't think he could stand to watch it anymore, I told him not to tk, just to not help defend it as gunner

Fake Blood has done this many times. I guess he loses his cool quite often.

There is nothing wrong with "grabbing b17 over and over." Hell, you do it too, over and over. When you don't get it, you have a temper tantrum. What he does with it, as long as he doesn't violate the rules, is his business.

You encouraged Fake Blood to keep firing so enemy would see him so the b17 would get killed ASAP so you can get b17 back. That is, without question, extremely classless and far from the "honor" you constantly talk about.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#19 2019-03-15 18:05:04

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Yes but its because soldier kept repeat taking and wasting it, that is the dishonor I mean, he does it for the most selfish of motivations, and it costs games, Im at least trying to help the map situation mainly, yet also stay alive, difficult balance for both, and I said many times, as much as I disagree, I asked for some mandate since XP would never volunteer for this, that every other run, since its 2 main people who really care this much about using it, so every other xp could do his stupid wasteful mindless thing, but would have to yield on the next spawn, or say, going 3 run with too little success or no map
flag control change, means he MUST give it up instead of hogging, I hog when can manage because im crafting the planes abilities, and trying to help team, score is only a side perk on some of occasions, most of them not, and that I know how incompetently people use it, and they quickly learn that after 1 try in most cases, let someone devoted, with experience do it, to try and help map situation and stop having it die within minutes or even less than a minute, when XP hogs it literally every single time repeatedly on bocage, its just to kill less than 10 inf almost everytime, bail while its still 20%, he uses it more like a taxi that happens to have heavy armament, to add to his gold swiping practices, I only want gold as b17 because I earn it by using it well, not being like him, and have always been willing to take turns, rather than only one of us gets it, because it should be at least part of time on map, someone who is committed to trying to realize having its maximum potential used to help the game, so its potential is utterly wasted on his attitude of using it and always 100% of the map, rather than sharing, much as I hate him and not using it for whole game, I would share if it was an agreement

Defense rests

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-03-15 18:07:07)

#20 2019-03-15 18:11:09

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Fake Blood has done this many times. I guess he loses his cool quite often.

There is nothing wrong with "grabbing b17 over and over." Hell, you do it too, over and over. When you don't get it, you have a temper tantrum. What he does with it, as long as he doesn't violate the rules, is his business.

You encouraged Fake Blood to keep firing so enemy would see him so the b17 would get killed ASAP so you can get b17 back. That is, without question, extremely classless and far from the "honor" you constantly talk about.

Also you should be aware much of the time gunners in either bottom or top turret or even both while I am flying, is ADHD spaz freaks blazing in all directions at nothing, and often enough their real hidden motive has been indeed, to visually signal enemy fighters in an effort to sabotage because its me, and the way xp hogs it and wastes it, he has no business being in it, he shouldn't be allowed to take it and use it that way, thus people feel the shorter the run, the better, he does not fly in anyway that deals with air attack, neither defensively or offensively in any practical sense, he always tries to only protect its hp long as can be to get closer to flag for bail and camp,
never to help the team deal with a 109 fighter while at same time, protecting b17 from death, so that it might keep providing bomb support, which is something I do, everytime, no matter who is in the seats, but not him
not him,
lastly this talk of honor is absurd when you try to head on crash me every spawn, every flight on Brit just to be so deliberately obstinate, just to ruin it and for the gunner, spec crews who like to ride in my ship, how one speaks unless its death threats, merely conveys contempt, what you do there is something far meaner and malicious, and therefore far more immoral, little miss ramsalot

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-03-15 18:14:07)

#21 2019-03-15 18:25:09

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Cool story.

You trying to justify your actions by repeating the same usual nonsense as always is getting old. Your narcissistic and conceited rants are old. Pretending to be the almighty pilot, defender of all honorable teammates, is disgusting.  Your excuses just prove my point about you even more.

Zatoichi wrote:

Also you should be aware much of the time gunners in either bottom or top turret or even both while I am flying, is ADHD spaz freaks blazing in all directions at nothing, and often enough their real hidden motive has been indeed, to visually signal enemy fighters in an effort to sabotage because its me, and the way xp hogs it and wastes it, he has no business being in it, he shouldn't be allowed to take it and use it that way

Thank you for proving my point, again.

You don't determine who has the right to do anything in this server. You constantly have a fit any time something happens that irks you even the slightest little bit. You chastise every single player who you view as inferior, anyone who kills you, or anyone who does something "careless" when in most cases it's just an accident.

That "short leash" I gave you is gone. I, personally, will not allow you to berate every other player in the game any more. You may not be a troll who tks or destroy vehicles or attacks bases (though you do team wound on occasion), but you are a verbal troll. It stops now.

Period.

Done.

End of discussion.

I'm done replying to your drivel in game and on the forum.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-03-15 18:27:18)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#22 2019-03-15 18:25:40

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

You dont take your selft for a flat seven-up, you must be the only one that know's how to play that game !!!

#23 2019-03-15 18:28:11

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

You're just mad because I make such a compelling case and point

Also one of my points was as much as I want to be the only pilot, it shouldn't be one sole person over and over,
but particularly in the case of XP, of all people, the least reasons to have it,
And no, there is no real policy about it, but you make a point of going out of your way to sabotage what I am doing in a particular manner that is above and beyond almost anyones habitual norms, and way outside any norm of sensible gameplay, you make it personal on purpose, so do I, but its more general and just in normal kills, not a personal vendetta to ram
in this its you who is audacious, wrong, and so much the worse for having the nerve to act like you are entitled to it just because its not forbidden and you want to, I don't make any such effort to gang up, or ram you, or anything like that

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-03-15 18:32:00)

#24 2019-03-15 18:32:56

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.3

Sunshine wrote:

Cool story.

You trying to justify your actions by repeating the same usual nonsense as always is getting old. Your narcissistic and conceited rants are old. Pretending to be the almighty pilot, defender of all honorable teammates, is disgusting.  Your excuses just prove my point about you even more.

Zatoichi wrote:

Also you should be aware much of the time gunners in either bottom or top turret or even both while I am flying, is ADHD spaz freaks blazing in all directions at nothing, and often enough their real hidden motive has been indeed, to visually signal enemy fighters in an effort to sabotage because its me, and the way xp hogs it and wastes it, he has no business being in it, he shouldn't be allowed to take it and use it that way

Thank you for proving my point, again.

You don't determine who has the right to do anything in this server. You constantly have a fit any time something happens that irks you even the slightest little bit. You chastise every single player who you view as inferior, anyone who kills you, or anyone who does something "careless" when in most cases it's just an accident.

That "short leash" I gave you is gone. I, personally, will not allow you to berate every other player in the game any more. You may not be a troll who tks or destroy vehicles or attacks bases (though you do team wound on occasion), but you are a verbal troll. It stops now.

Period.

Done.

End of discussion.

I'm done replying to your drivel in game and on the forum.

Sunshine is MEGA uuh... how can i put this? Hmmm she is SHARP, SMART... and loads more. Thanks gurl!

(& take care Merlin)

Over-and-out

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-15 18:33:26)

#25 2019-03-16 12:53:43

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

I met Fake Blood on aX this morning, he will register on forum to defend himself. Well he has no reason to do that. He just told me OOO is bailing to death all time (what doesnt against rules), always baserapes on El Elemein.
Well we wait what he has to say.

#26 2019-03-17 17:14:41

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.3

Horza wrote:

I met Fake Blood on aX this morning, he will register on forum to defend himself. Well he has no reason to do that. He just told me OOO is bailing to death all time (what doesnt against rules), always baserapes on El Elemein.
Well we wait what he has to say.

000 is a horny d1ck... i mean a moby d1ck... wait i get distracted.

000 a.k.a. many nicknames apply tactics to this game only a ego would apply.

So many times i see him play (work hard) to get a score... when he top 1 he quickly change to 000 else he cry and leave... sad but thats the boy he is.

And that is exactly the attitude that people hate and gets him into the trouble. Not a team player.. not a nice guy.. just a crazy boy hunting for gold nuggets whole day ignore anyone and everyone. The type of guy who drive a Porsche fast, kill a kid on the road alone the way.

But not stop.. no.. he has to reach his speed record! Who fvcking cares.. it aint HIS kid now is it!? Right?

In our server BFSOLDIERS were not allowed.. also multiple accounts will get u banned PERIOD. Be a man, be someone OR LEAVE.

Thats how our team worked. Good old days...

HE IS A STAT-PADDER and those we also BAN.

Discussion over... stat-padders are close to cheaters and glitchers.

But i would say do not ban him.. he probably just 16 years old with a pee-pants underwear. He plays seriously... the server not full enough with pro players. So i would be happy to have him in my server... but i will kick him EVERY ROUND at the end... just to educate him.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-17 17:21:14)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#27 2019-03-22 20:20:07

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

#28 2019-03-22 21:12:09

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 72.0

Nc one hydra

#29 2019-03-31 00:37:12

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

lop|sommarel bugging (cheating) again .... today in berlin around 17:00 cet

he does it almost every round he plays in simple fra, even though it's against the rules, and he has done it for years. he's probably incapable of controlling himself and his bughabits

has he ever been banned for it ?

i think i'll start doing it too, just to see how long it'll take before i get a ban .... it'll probably come quickly ... as opposed to if you're a clanner and friend with admins .... then you can get away with virtually anything for ages ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27hdQfzE2wI

Positive reputation 15   Negative reputation 1

#30 2019-03-31 17:00:43

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 66.0

i like the lop guys, i also like sommarel: to me he a good pro and fun player. Good to have in the team...

Is that bugging? Sure seems a bit like it.. close to the bunny hopping that IS allowed usually in BF (dont ask me why).

Now please do not start to explain this bug/glitch to me. But i do not understand it... i never able to pull off that duck trick in this game... after i lay down i get killed anyway...

Good report bfsoldier1... somme what the hell u doing there? U think ita a bug/glitch move?

Take care all

Board footer