#1651 2024-07-27 17:04:34

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 10 Chrome 127.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Russian MadMax wrote:

This is a turn of the tank at an angle of 20 degrees to the enemy, there is also a reverse rhombus, these terms are from the game world of tanks and war thunder, which I played for 10 years, in BF this rhombus does not really affect, of course, because this is an arcade game and there is not a drop of realism of real physics, etc.
The most effective rhombus on the T34, KV-1, and Tiger N tanks (1) and the reverse rhombus at is-1 (ass-rhombus)

Thank you for explaining that. I'd never heard Rhombus used in that context before and it was confusing me. How do you rate world of tanks and war thunder as games compared to BF42?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1652 2024-07-27 17:39:31

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

I'm just glad to help, well, bf42 is just an arcade sandbox, and war thunder is a realistic tank-airplane simulator, WOT is also an arcade game, I played it for less than a month, then switched to war thunder in 2013, well, until 2018 it was a great game, with realism, realistic physics, a good server, there wasnt  desync and other bullshit, there was real REALISM (sorry for the tautology) after, having gained great popularity and moved WOT to second place in popularity, the devs began to create complete bullshit, the introduction of volumetric projectiles, undeserved overestimation of battle ratings( for example tiger 2 which was ww2 epoch tank playing with BMP-2 which was created in 1980 xD with a homing missile which just pierced his armor like a knife through butter, it was just unplayable, dishonest and not historical)  targeting donations, ruined the game that I played for 9 years. The developers did not listen to the main target audience (CIS) and more skilled, they listened to the USA ps. (the bunch of johns, as we called them), who simply donated and did nothing but sat behind a stone and here is their game. There is nothing left of realism, only the word. I didn't like playing a game where I couldn't kill an M18 cardboard self-propelled tank with one shot from the is-2.
Until 2020, I would have killed her, since there was a hull-destroying mechanic (you didn't have to inflict serious wounds, it was enough just to shoot at the silhouette and the tank was considered destroyed), if hit with calibers too large compared to the armor, the tank simply annihilated, then it was removed and now the most tenacious tanks, which aren’t tanks at all, but cardboard cars, because large shells when they hit cardboard, hasnt cocked, because the armor is too thin, it's very stupid, our whole community then wanted to put devs in a lada and shoot at it with fv4005 and see what happens to them))). A bunch of shit happened to my favorite lovely game, I finished it in 2022 and then switched to bf (sometimes I play cs1.6 where i am still good, na problems with regs, and another shit)))
The rhombus helped me a lot in tanks, it increased your armor, it was impossible to break through a tiger with a perfect rhombus, just to break the his gun and go around him to hit in sides.
Thx for the question, and sorry if you got tired of this long dissertation xd, I just wanted to share my luggage with someone)
https://youtu.be/LxqHGci9V9A?si=iA3aBLEDeXFU0h2h https://youtu.be/lL5cISOEGsg?si=cJ3L_7J2vVFexYU7 https://youtu.be/VSoa9jW2P6g?si=m2uOjCZ6DmIFdavf Old videos, all tank videos is mine and 1-2 planes , but rest of is by my friend , not my account for now

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2024-07-27 18:01:15)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#1653 2024-07-27 19:58:45

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 10 Chrome 127.0

Russian MadMax wrote:

I'm just glad to help, well, bf42 is just an arcade sandbox, and war thunder is a realistic tank-airplane simulator, WOT is also an arcade game, I played it for less than a month, then switched to war thunder in 2013, well, until 2018 it was a great game, with realism, realistic physics, a good server, there wasnt  desync and other bullshit, there was real REALISM (sorry for the tautology) after, having gained great popularity and moved WOT to second place in popularity, the devs began to create complete bullshit, the introduction of volumetric projectiles, undeserved overestimation of battle ratings( for example tiger 2 which was ww2 epoch tank playing with BMP-2 which was created in 1980 xD with a homing missile which just pierced his armor like a knife through butter, it was just unplayable, dishonest and not historical)  targeting donations, ruined the game that I played for 9 years. The developers did not listen to the main target audience (CIS) and more skilled, they listened to the USA ps. (the bunch of johns, as we called them), who simply donated and did nothing but sat behind a stone and here is their game. There is nothing left of realism, only the word. I didn't like playing a game where I couldn't kill an M18 cardboard self-propelled tank with one shot from the is-2.
Until 2020, I would have killed her, since there was a hull-destroying mechanic (you didn't have to inflict serious wounds, it was enough just to shoot at the silhouette and the tank was considered destroyed), if hit with calibers too large compared to the armor, the tank simply annihilated, then it was removed and now the most tenacious tanks, which aren’t tanks at all, but cardboard cars, because large shells when they hit cardboard, hasnt cocked, because the armor is too thin, it's very stupid, our whole community then wanted to put devs in a lada and shoot at it with fv4005 and see what happens to them))). A bunch of shit happened to my favorite lovely game, I finished it in 2022 and then switched to bf (sometimes I play cs1.6 where i am still good, na problems with regs, and another shit)))
The rhombus helped me a lot in tanks, it increased your armor, it was impossible to break through a tiger with a perfect rhombus, just to break the his gun and go around him to hit in sides.
Thx for the question, and sorry if you got tired of this long dissertation xd, I just wanted to share my luggage with someone)
https://youtu.be/LxqHGci9V9A?si=iA3aBLEDeXFU0h2h https://youtu.be/lL5cISOEGsg?si=cJ3L_7J2vVFexYU7 https://youtu.be/VSoa9jW2P6g?si=m2uOjCZ6DmIFdavf Old videos, all tank videos is mine and 1-2 planes , but rest of is by my friend , not my account for now

Thank you for your long answer. I know the feeling. For some reason, game developers love to ruin perfectly good games. I used to play PUBG but now that's ruined, too. And a mobile game called Polytopia that I used to absolutely love - they changed beyond recognition.

But most of all, thank you for this line: "our whole community then wanted to put devs in a lada and shoot at it with fv4005 and see what happens to them". Why? Because it pulled at nostalgic memories from my early teen years in New Zealand. You see, just before the Soviet Union collapsed, New Zealand sold Russia a large shipment of Sheep. But after the USSR collapsed the payment was unable to be made. Initially Russia offered New Zealand military hardware but NZ has close military relations with Australia and can't use non-Western hardware. So instead we received a large shipment of Ladas. A lot of them. Loads and loads of Ladas. For the early years of the 1990s New Zealand TV was full of Lada commercials:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11H34wPLM00

#1654 2024-07-27 20:47:05

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 10 Chrome 127.0

I had the absolute honour of playing with former German chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday night ( https://youtu.be/gv1rO0pLQ10?si=yBbB4T9-qOkl9qh2 ).
And then, how happy was I to see that Angela had uploaded our game to YouTube! I decided to put together a clip of the same event from two perspectives. I hope it's OK for me to do this.
TBH I spent most of this game crashing into stuff with a BF109, but for a moment here I was a useful teammate smile
https://youtu.be/V_p1koKaIg8?si=61ZZnWjwONOrm8A6

#1655 2024-07-27 21:00:54

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Very nice these newbies learnes from knowers) I told her that u cud walk through mines by slowly driving , she learned , many skillers here are scares to tell some secrets and tricks here coz afraid to fail if noob became to good gamer he can beat them, it’s scary.
Btw how do u playing ? From nz its may 300 ping prob yea?
I’ve watched some of your videos , interesting the gameplay and editing , I’m just lazy to editing lol nohow do get my hands on it, I just uploads full rounds

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2024-07-27 21:13:51)

#1656 2024-07-27 21:06:29

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Winston Smith wrote:
Russian MadMax wrote:

Thank you for your long answer. I know the feeling. For some reason, game developers love to ruin perfectly good games. I used to play PUBG but now that's ruined, too. And a mobile game called Polytopia that I used to absolutely love - they changed beyond recognition.

But most of all, thank you for this line: "our whole community then wanted to put devs in a lada and shoot at it with fv4005 and see what happens to them". Why? Because it pulled at nostalgic memories from my early teen years in New Zealand. You see, just before the Soviet Union collapsed, New Zealand sold Russia a large shipment of Sheep. But after the USSR collapsed the payment was unable to be made. Initially Russia offered New Zealand military hardware but NZ has close military relations with Australia and can't use non-Western hardware. So instead we received a large shipment of Ladas. A lot of them. Loads and loads of Ladas. For the early years of the 1990s New Zealand TV was full of Lada commercials:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11H34wPLM00

lol didn’t know this , yea I have played the pubg also but just for fun , no clans, no tournaments. About of gun physics and realistic recoils it’s maybe the best game. Sometimes I plays it with friends in a pc rooms.

#1657 2024-07-29 21:19:49

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 10 Chrome 127.0

Russian MadMax wrote:

Very nice these newbies learnes from knowers) I told her that u cud walk through mines by slowly driving , she learned , many skillers here are scares to tell some secrets and tricks here coz afraid to fail if noob became to good gamer he can beat them, it’s scary.
Btw how do u playing ? From nz its may 300 ping prob yea?
I’ve watched some of your videos , interesting the gameplay and editing , I’m just lazy to editing lol nohow do get my hands on it, I just uploads full rounds

I feel you're right about people not wanting to let out the secrets of the game. As for driving slowly over mines, I'm too impatient for that!
Yes, New Zealand will have very high ping. Actually I moved to Japan about 15 years ago so my ping is a little better - but not much. I get 120 ping on the TGE server and much higher on the others. I'm used to it though. Yeah, I'm also pretty lazy with video editing too, and most of the vids I upload are just full games. Sometimes I do something though, but I try not to spend too much time on editing.

#1658 2024-07-30 16:39:28

tragic
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

3:51

Not even close to being on target but gets the kill anyhow then says "lol cry noobs"

#1659 2024-07-31 03:07:58

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

A normal haskis mood

#1660 2024-08-01 01:02:21

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

https://youtu.be/Geq1UfurGbM?si=8P4-u0ILpC2ZLkSP

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2024-08-01 01:02:43)

#1661 2024-08-01 15:40:49

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 128.0

I can achieve that without any .dll... and for many years already. Tuia and his nerds tried hard and somewhat succeeded, but it takes a lot more than that. The main thing they accomplished is a totally unbalanced game. When this .dll works - it's a killer but it will never work for everyone because it's a half-assed product done with limited knowledge

Have a good one,
simon

#1662 2024-08-01 17:31:36

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 17.5

simon wrote:

I can achieve that without any .dll... and for many years already. Tuia and his nerds tried hard and somewhat succeeded, but it takes a lot more than that. The main thing they accomplished is a totally unbalanced game. When this .dll works - it's a killer but it will never work for everyone because it's a half-assed product done with limited knowledge

Have a good one,
simon

Since you seem to possess all the knowledge, tell us how it should be done then.

I have noticed a pattern with you: every time a fix is released in this game you criticize it, say it doesn’t work or that it’s some sort of conspiracy. Knock it off man, seriously. At least appreciate the efforts and time it took for these exceptional people - Henk, uuzz, Mitch and others to devote their time to improving the game and making it a bit less glitchy for all of us.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2024-08-01 17:31:59)

#1663 2024-08-01 18:32:50

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Unknown Firefox 127.0

"For us all" - you live in a dream world. Nobody cares about your buggy or glitchy game mamba. These "fixes" are desperate means to try and find what me n deeko discovered. They missed by a long shot lol

#1664 2024-08-01 18:49:41

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Are you saying that you discovered this a long time ago, strangely, and during that time you never tried to show it to Tuia , Henk and others? The puzzle is assembled, isn’t it?

#1665 2024-08-01 18:59:47

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 128.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkDetymlV08

this video is from 2017 and nobody can ever duplicate it, not even with your dll's.

#1666 2024-08-01 19:24:15

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 17.5

Now I want to know, since you and your brother seem to be the keepers of all knowledge, what are we missing here?

Last edited by Black Mamba (2024-08-01 19:25:02)

#1667 2024-08-01 23:49:33

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 128.0

Well, maybe Soldierrrrr and uuuuuz can figure it out, that's what they were spawned for. The first one seems to have given up and disappeared already tho

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#1668 2024-08-02 01:52:12

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 17.5

deeko wrote:

Well, maybe Soldierrrrr and uuuuuz can figure it out, that's what they were spawned for. The first one seems to have given up and disappeared already tho

I didn't ask them if they can figure it out, I asked Simon. Apparently he knows something we don’t. Why can’t he show it in a video?

#1669 2024-08-02 03:02:14

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

All this time you played with own exe/reg patch lol
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxKsH--wD0nq … 9fxjejxI6S Not surprised as usually. That why you didn’t need any mods which upping regs and lowing hitboxes . And that's why you two treated the new reg patch and mods like exe with contempt and denial,  just  you were afraidto share your advantage with others. Anyways this shit game are over for me. Now time to work , 2 much time wasted ass , don’t want spend my nerves to this.

Last edited by Russian MadMax (2024-08-02 03:05:38)

#1670 2024-08-02 13:41:17

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 128.0

from zero exprienced player to oldest one know that you did something to your game diko, but you kept guffing around when being asked and got protected by comerade tuia for years. now you saying this dll thing was achived by you back in old days. funny thing was the gang you have with your self also have same game exprience

Last edited by ABAS (2024-08-02 13:41:57)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1671 2024-08-02 15:04:54

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 128.0

I'm the last guy to have done something to my game. All the discoveries that we have made and recorded are part of everyones game, vanilla bf. Altho this topic short circuits most of your brains, I will try once again.

It's not just BF42 that's affected, these issues are literally in every fps title out there. And if you do a bit of reading you will quickly find the same problems people are having and noticing.
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads … p.3393676/
https://forums.blurbusters.com/viewtopic.php?t=12212
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads … h.3661464/
Some do have it better than others and the games work differently at different times and places. Be it electricity, infrastructure, your hardware or w.e, nobody knows.

It's most noticeable in infantry, but tanking and flying are just as much affected as infantry. So, sorry Abas, but you're actually not a good pilot, no more than I am a good infantry. Your planes maneuverability is simply superior to others, much like Dragos was.

We have not figured out what causes this or how to fix it, we just know we've experienced the good and the bad throughout the years and have managed to record the good times. You're lucky that I am one of those who has it good and is willing to admit it, usually the people who stumble upon reg just play and tell others to "aim better", not realising they have an advantage until it's gone.

If you're looking for a quick fix, forget about it. This problem will likely be solved by someone outside of this community, since it exists in games that are hosting million dollar tournaments, there are more smart people to be found there. These little .dlls and files uuuz and his friends made are barely scraping the surface.

#1672 2024-08-02 15:41:00

Player
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

deeko wrote:

01.jpg

02.png

#1673 2024-08-02 15:49:31

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 128.0

And you're surprised that i'm not discussing it here, the replies have always been the same every time. Nothing constructive. Not a single brain cell left in this forum. But hey, if you're willing to believe in that magic cheat, that i've been supposedly using for over a decade now, without anyone busting me, go ahead lol https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 103#p56103

#1674 2024-08-02 19:05:34

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 128.0

Oh well, i tried big_smile

#1675 2024-08-02 20:29:54

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Firefox 115.0

oh would be fun go to see these estonians clowns and take selfie. big_smile  what everyone hates :Z.

#1676 2024-08-02 20:49:50

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 121.0

tere tulemast tallinki kärnkonn ^^

#1677 2024-08-03 01:20:43

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 127.0

Guys I installed Draugr Linux and still can't have no spread while jumping, I feel scammed. Guess I'm not "lucky" enough.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1678 2024-08-03 10:52:02

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 115.0

this one little joke cost some people 50 years to install some crappy linux and try bf on it xD

I'll tell yall what you're doing wrong. you're trying to jump straight to the result of good regs with one easy fix. that's not how it works lol and if you're not willing to go through the trouble of finding out how stuff works then too bad. lazy ass bitchzs lol

Last edited by simon (2024-08-03 10:59:27)

#1679 2024-08-03 13:08:04

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Unknown Firefox 128.0

Just do some distrohopping and if your lucky you will install a buggy game on a buggy install

#1680 2024-08-03 18:37:21

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Shut your fkin ass somin

Board footer