#32 2016-05-20 12:12:48

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

Re: *Video* Aimbot on SiMPLE fra

Darius wrote:

go ask sunrise or abas i never caused problems.

I take it you meant me.

The problem with playing as a BFSoldier is that it's not always easy to know exactly who you are. Anyone can be BFSoldier_#. I have no idea if I have played with you before. However, I do know one thing. You cheated. Hell, you just admitted you did.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2016-05-20 12:36:35

O'Sullivan
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Darius wrote:

whoever this may go to (hope its a admin) i want to get unbanned. look i do admit i did aimbot i am very sorry i would want to know if this is possible. i did this to kill osullivan i neevr cheat before. go ask sunrise or abas i never caused problems. this osullivan freak was insulting taunting shooting all the time at me when he was in my team and i wanted to kill him in inf map. i got banned for some stupid stuff but i would love to be unbanned because i miss playing on tanks a lot server so much. i am banned on all servers and this osullivan freak gets away with it.

Very well. Great story but he's lying. I saw him aimbotting for the first time a long time ago and it definitely wasn't to target me. I was not able to record him earlier. Yesterday I found him and I provoked him a little to make him use all the features of the aimbot.
Again, he says he has never caused problems - of course not. Cheat all you want but just keep your mouth shut and try not to get too high score and as we have witnessed in this topic; some admins won't even recognize a cheating video.
As for me being an ex cheater. The BF42 League is run by ex cheaters, Simple servers are run by a cheater, most of the smarter and better players have experimented with cheats. The game is circa 14 years old it is not a bad thing to know what cheats there are and how do they work. But experience is not a required attribute among admins here. They just spawn from somewhere and start playing around with those neat little admin commands.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#34 2016-05-20 15:31:15

Darius
Player
Lithuania
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

O'Sullivan wrote:
Darius wrote:

whoever this may go to (hope its a admin) i want to get unbanned. look i do admit i did aimbot i am very sorry i would want to know if this is possible. i did this to kill osullivan i neevr cheat before. go ask sunrise or abas i never caused problems. this osullivan freak was insulting taunting shooting all the time at me when he was in my team and i wanted to kill him in inf map. i got banned for some stupid stuff but i would love to be unbanned because i miss playing on tanks a lot server so much. i am banned on all servers and this osullivan freak gets away with it.

Very well. Great story but he's lying. I saw him aimbotting for the first time a long time ago and it definitely wasn't to target me. I was not able to record him earlier. Yesterday I found him and I provoked him a little to make him use all the features of the aimbot.
Again, he says he has never caused problems - of course not. Cheat all you want but just keep your mouth shut and try not to get too high score and as we have witnessed in this topic; some admins won't even recognize a cheating video.
As for me being an ex cheater. The BF42 League is run by ex cheaters, Simple servers are run by a cheater, most of the smarter and better players have experimented with cheats. The game is circa 14 years old it is not a bad thing to know what cheats there are and how do they work. But experience is not a required attribute among admins here. They just spawn from somewhere and start playing around with those neat little admin commands.

i used aimbot 2 times only against you and simon because you both are griefers cut from the same cloth. i never used hacks before you know it you never complained when i killed you legit. why dont you say you were continuosly wounding me ruining my score and taunting me. unlike you i admit. i made a stupid mistake i regret it. i wish to get unbanned at least from tanks server.
-1 for being a liar you freak.

#35 2016-05-20 15:44:32

Darius
Player
Lithuania
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

twigs wrote:

Don't need much more evidence than that tongue Pretty obvious he has the aimbot, ban the bad duckling!

you are that lop american guy who got your ass handed to me everytime when you dared to face me in tanks server. you even rage quit last time so go suck a lemon.

#36 2016-05-20 16:13:45

Grove4life5
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 50.0

i used aimbot 2 times only against you and simon because you both are griefers cut from the same cloth.

Who is simon?

BTW ABAS you don't need to give me negative rep because I'm trying to help you.

BTW BTW 100th post! ^^

Last edited by Grove4life5 (2016-05-20 16:16:09)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#37 2016-05-21 06:52:07

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
iOS Safari 9.0

Good job with the capture, thanks for working to keep our games more enjoyable.

#38 2016-05-21 10:29:07

dary
Administrator
Website
OS X Chrome 50.0

nice catch... obviously aimbot

#39 2016-05-21 19:27:44

Archer!
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

Is this available for download?  I would like to try it out.

#40 2016-05-21 20:01:04

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Last time Ive seen it was uploaded by some strange dude.
He made it downloadable in bottom of page here.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#41 2016-05-21 21:50:21

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 47.0

Darius wrote:
twigs wrote:

Don't need much more evidence than that tongue Pretty obvious he has the aimbot, ban the bad duckling!

you are that lop american guy who got your ass handed to me everytime when you dared to face me in tanks server. you even rage quit last time so go suck a lemon.

LMAO

#42 2016-05-22 19:33:03

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

Darius wrote:

Doesn't ring a bell tongue? But I'm not sure what that has to do with you aimbotting haha? Go get skillz and stop being butt hurt.

#43 2016-05-22 19:42:04

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 50.0

twigs wrote:

Go get skillz

what do u know about hackers?

=>*THEY HAVE NO SKILLS*<=
=>*THEY CHEAT BECAUSE THEY GOT BULLIED AT SCHOOL*<=

U ppl  r so damn funny

#44 2016-05-22 20:00:24

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:
twigs wrote:

Go get skillz

what do u know about hackers?

=>*THEY HAVE NO SKILLS*<=
=>*THEY CHEAT BECAUSE THEY GOT BULLIED AT SCHOOL*<=

U ppl  r so damn funny

Defintion of cheater: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cheater

Since you clearly struggle with reading, here's what it said:  "to break a rule or law usually to gain an advantage at something"

Now let's re-read what Darius said:  "look i do admit i did aimbot i am very sorry i would want to know if this is possible. i did this to kill osullivan i neevr cheat before. go ask sunrise or abas i never caused problems. this osullivan freak was insulting taunting shooting all the time at me when he was in my team and i wanted to kill him in inf map."

Now let me translate that for you: Basically he admitted to cheating to gain advantage over o'sullivan to troll him tongue but I'm sure he hacks more frequently then he says. BUT either way hes just some random troll like you. Does that help clear things up?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#45 2016-05-23 07:56:06

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 46.0

Watch from 00:22 - 00:26 he's shooting at the edge by allied spawn point then sudden shoots at wall then back.  I didn't think there was an aimbot able to play in battlefield guess i'm wrong.  Like someone above said the jerky jerky he does pretty much a bot, reminds of the the old Call of Duty 4 - shit loads of aimbot users .... rack up 200-5 kills ratio

#46 2016-05-23 08:54:52

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

BoS wrote:

Watch from 00:22 - 00:26 he's shooting at the edge by allied spawn point then sudden shoots at wall then back.

I read a pretty excellent poem somewhere about this exact event.

#47 2016-05-25 01:28:38

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

O' Sullivan cheated against me recently. He's an encyclopedia of cheating. A few of you here seem to acknowledge the existence of cheating and taking part in it by one excuse or another. Aimbot being a question without conclusion 14 years on. Trust only your eyes and instincts. And when a player scores an impossible shot, after calculating the circumstances, when coincidence, accident, or providence are ruled out - only cheating remains.

#48 2016-05-25 04:00:54

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 9.0

"Aimbot being a question without conclusion 14 years on."

Are you saying we still don't know if aimbots exist, or that it's hard to know if someone's using one.

#49 2016-05-25 04:28:12

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Pfffft, O'Sullivan "an ex cheater"? laughable, iv'e never touched one, never will, the last cheat I remember was Game Genie or GTA VC single player cheats, Goldeneye, that sort of thing, never online since day1, indeed as mentioned, what is the point?, you compromise once, you will default to it again in the face of adversity rather than earning it by fighting back and winning legit, no matter how the old the game is, its like suggesting athleticism is just as legit with steroids, that because so many are doing it at this point, why not shortcut and trade in honesty for some cheap quick, temporary success? you can see its such a commonplace norm for Russia and its so easily wounded sporting pride, it will risk its integrity and credibility for showmanship, cheat at that and then pay for it later with bans, kind of again, misses the point, now Putin has a national  laughing stock on his hands, being found out, that such embarrassments are a daily business in the meida and anti doping boards now, going right into events like Sochi, as for this non skill tart sully, he also has troll gf's backing up with added modding, deliberated tk's and stalking, mapping,
I mean most important of all, every major player like this, Jazzy, Creamzor, and sully, none were legit and they all eventually got caught, you would think that could be learned from 
there was tk'rs earlier today with the typical "I love nazi's / SS in my name and wanna suck hitlers weird ballz" types, or anti semetic Jew bashing names, these people, were rushing m10's out while also nonstop tk harassing, and leaving them for what seemed to be certain axis players who were benefiting in score from it, the corruption and unseen or unchecked game disruption, for all one can tell, sanctioned in some cases, is out of control here

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-05-25 04:31:32)

#50 2016-05-25 08:05:38

Archer!
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

What?

Zatoichi wrote:

Pfffft, O'Sullivan "an ex cheater"? laughable, iv'e never touched one, never will, the last cheat I remember was Game Genie or GTA VC single player cheats, Goldeneye, that sort of thing, never online since day1, indeed as mentioned, what is the point?, you compromise once, you will default to it again in the face of adversity rather than earning it by fighting back and winning legit, no matter how the old the game is, its like suggesting athleticism is just as legit with steroids, that because so many are doing it at this point, why not shortcut and trade in honesty for some cheap quick, temporary success? you can see its such a commonplace norm for Russia and its so easily wounded sporting pride, it will risk its integrity and credibility for showmanship, cheat at that and then pay for it later with bans, kind of again, misses the point, now Putin has a national  laughing stock on his hands, being found out, that such embarrassments are a daily business in the meida and anti doping boards now, going right into events like Sochi, as for this non skill tart sully, he also has troll gf's backing up with added modding, deliberated tk's and stalking, mapping,
I mean most important of all, every major player like this, Jazzy, Creamzor, and sully, none were legit and they all eventually got caught, you would think that could be learned from 
there was tk'rs earlier today with the typical "I love nazi's / SS in my name and wanna suck hitlers weird ballz" types, or anti semetic Jew bashing names, these people, were rushing m10's out while also nonstop tk harassing, and leaving them for what seemed to be certain axis players who were benefiting in score from it, the corruption and unseen or unchecked game disruption, for all one can tell, sanctioned in some cases, is out of control here

#51 2016-05-25 14:38:30

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Shut up Sterling, you're drunk

#52 2016-05-25 15:25:56

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 50.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Shut up Sterling, you're drunk

Hi merlin smile

#53 2016-05-25 23:21:35

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

zup raz

#54 2016-05-28 17:16:21

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 46.0

Winston Smith wrote:

Are you saying we still don't know if aimbots exist, or that it's hard to know if someone's using one.

\

its still a debate on if it does exist for this type of game, BF1942, CoD and new BF's is programmed differently - biggest reason why i quit playing the call of duty because of some jackwagon coming in with an aimbot and literally having like some 200-500 kills in few deaths..... impossible to shoot him - best thing is to nade him from behind building or c4 his rear.

#55 2016-05-28 18:51:24

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 46.0

Years back I went to the high-ups at MG and complained that they'd made Creamzor admin despite his previous collection of PB bans - and the wide range of his ban descriptions in the PB database at the time. I was in-turn long-term banned at MG for publicly calling out an Admin on his history. Creamzor had been PB banned at JiF as far back to when I was admin there. As it turned out, he got caught again. MG booted him and removed all traces. Using game advantages is a function of ego. There are cliques and personalities that tend to go along with it. Their patterns are easy to spot if you know what to look for - the SS players for example were patternistic(sp?).

Winston Smith wrote:

I'll avoid specifics, but there really isn't a debate on this among people who have been admin and used the tools available over the years. However, It can be difficult to prove without a careful approach. Thankfully there are less and less people doing these things on this great old-ass game. Now it's mostly these remaining cliques and characters that are familiar to BF42 old-timers. Does anyone remember the massive PB culling of "snipers?" Good stuff. big_smile

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-05-28 19:03:56)

#56 2016-05-29 00:26:56

brothermagnus
Player
Turkey
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

ABAS wrote:
razor wrote:

Liarrrrr big_smile  you're just embarrassed because you see you're wrong

i have told that first in administration threat (post #7),but too many reactions made me tell that  smile

Dude how are you allowed to use internet?

I mean isnt iran a country where ppl get hanged cuz of posting on facebook?

Enlighten me if im wrong pls.I'm not trying to start a war here.It's mostly the US job.

P.S: Your women that come to turkey for a holiday,always wear bikinis on the beach and drink alcohol.Just letting you know so you can report them to the police when they are back to Iran.

P.S-2:

I will be waiting for you Arkos

#57 2016-05-29 05:11:46

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 46.0

#58 2016-05-29 13:56:35

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 50.0

brothermagnus wrote:

P.S: Your women that come to turkey for a holiday,always wear bikinis on the beach and drink alcohol.Just letting you know so you can report them to the police when they are back to Iran.

You, I like you.

#59 2016-05-29 14:53:04

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

brothermagnus wrote:

Dude how are you allowed to use internet?

I mean isnt iran a country where ppl get hanged cuz of posting on facebook?

Enlighten me if im wrong pls.I'm not trying to start a war here.It's mostly the US job.

the way you allowed to learn english ,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/turkey-detai … tml?ref=gs
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26480982

IRAN is busy with helping to pkk group ,

P.S:im also busy with fapping to TRT Çocuk liveshows

Last edited by ABAS (2016-05-29 15:17:24)

#60 2016-05-30 20:08:30

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 50.0

ABAS wrote:

IRAN is busy with helping to pkk group ,

In europe we are busy DATING women,
in iran u r busy lapiDATING women

x)