#1 2016-05-02 16:23:25

Ninja
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Unban request.

Hello. I got banned, just come to computer ( was afk ) and i see ''banned from server''
Why ? Becouse of Major Merlin reported me for his shit?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-05-02 16:26:27

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Unban request.

You got one day for tk/tw MAj merlin.

#3 2016-05-02 16:29:07

Ninja
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Thanks for fast answer , but that is not true, he's the one who keeps constantly shoot. He is Disrupting my gameplay... wtf

#4 2016-05-02 16:32:27

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Then you must wait for Tuia to answer. Merlin reported that you keep shooting him while he called admins to kick you

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2016-05-02 16:41:56

Ninja
Player
Croatia
OS X Safari 9.1

And you trust him , on je obican troll Vojislave??
You could kick me instead or something, but ban ,that must be personal. Merlin is a troll , lieing peace of SH**.
Go to console and look who tk-ed first.

#6 2016-05-02 16:46:11

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

I didnt banned you , and i know what kind of guy he is. Also have nothing personal against you smile For unban must wait for Tuia , he is in charge now . Regards

#7 2016-05-02 16:54:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 46.0

Merlin is not a trusted person. You were banned by Serebro, so wait for his response.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2016-05-02 16:54:58

Ninja
Player
Croatia
OS X Safari 9.1

Ok thx Vojislav for informations smile

#9 2016-05-02 17:01:01

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

bdw why you banned on ax ?

#10 2016-05-02 17:54:40

Ninja
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

I don't know either. I was at plane , killing the enemy's, the last i remember i droped a bomb with my plane and killed the enemy in tank, after that it pooped '' banned from server ''... i dont know why , but i think it's kinda jealousy or smthing like that. SSK accused me for something i didn't do.
SSK :

until now you were asking why were you banned for no reason, don't wonder you don't get answer for such nonsensical question

with you on the server, it's always something, baseraping, language, teamkilling, you name it
i don't have time or patience to babysit you when you join this server

when you dropped that bomb on that lonely friendly tank going for the flag on el alamein, probably thinking "why not, it's fun", i realized it's been enough

Baseraping?? OK then,language??? I was focused on playing, didn't chat, teamkilling??? wtf, i had 55-8, why the f should i tk?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#11 2016-05-02 19:04:54

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Merlin reported you for teamwounding, stalking and teamkilling him during time when no admin was online. Knowing he is a whiner and noone will trust him - it's not a good thing to do.
We don't need trolls here. If he spams chat (or idk what the reason was), report it on forum.

Since you atention to the problem was gotten, I will ask to remove your ban now.
Please play respectfully.

#12 2016-05-02 19:07:13

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 46.0

Unbanned.

#13 2016-05-02 19:47:10

Ninja
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Thank you guys. Had no attention to ruin or dis. the game, i always come in peace, and try to play that way!
Hf all.

#14 2016-05-04 04:18:57

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Bullshit, read those server logs, its clear cut that's exactly what he was doing, deliberated, under the name Albanian power, I never lie about what takes place in these events, ever, not once, anyone who doubts this and can't be bothered to check the damned record, while I'm being shot in the arse for 0 reasons (while playing game and not chat engaged, doesn't matter to him, he wanted to initiate it) 0 reasons other than this Eurotrash's lack of self control, any who think I need to lie about that without checking who's actually full of shit,lying
WELL THEY CAN BLOODY WELL GO FUCK THEMSELVES CAN'T THEY?

for all any of you know its a long ago first banned troll who's doing this crap again, then going up to you gullible bunch of pigeons and saying "Hey what gives? I don't understand, what am I doin wrong" a goddamned chimp, could articulate the idea of the wrongdoing in neglecting fair play, grasp the inconsideration of deliberate sabotage only for the sake of selfish entertainment, so if an ape can get their through its simian skull, then there's no reason to even consider for one second, that he is not blatantly lying though his teeth, he was fully aware of what he was doing, again, read the logs, I am playing, and then repeatedly I cannot leave carrier unharassed with gunfire, but for this goof ninja, now if in the off chance there is a mistaken ID, doubt it, then its a matter of a faker with my name, but, if all the other reports I file, players I name, always turn out to be repeat offenders, there to tk, have tk'd, come back, tk again, no matter who it is, anyone who shows that behaviour is mentioned by number and or name, period, including this one, all my other tk complaint filings are legit, they all happened, why would this be any different? you worry at being manipulated as admins even for one second, one kick, but ask yourselves, if honest report tkr's, who do you really think is trying to manipulate you here? me? or the guy who arbitrarily started plane shooting me as a teammate over and over based on nothing?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#15 2016-05-04 09:44:17

Ninja
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Bullshit, read those server logs, its clear cut that's exactly what he was doing, deliberated, under the name Albanian power, I never lie about what takes place in these events, ever, not once, anyone who doubts this and can't be bothered to check the damned record, while I'm being shot in the arse for 0 reasons (while playing game and not chat engaged, doesn't matter to him, he wanted to initiate it) 0 reasons other than this Eurotrash's lack of self control, any who think I need to lie about that without checking who's actually full of shit,lying
WELL THEY CAN BLOODY WELL GO FUCK THEMSELVES CAN'T THEY?

for all any of you know its a long ago first banned troll who's doing this crap again, then going up to you gullible bunch of pigeons and saying "Hey what gives? I don't understand, what am I doin wrong" a goddamned chimp, could articulate the idea of the wrongdoing in neglecting fair play, grasp the inconsideration of deliberate sabotage only for the sake of selfish entertainment, so if an ape can get their through its simian skull, then there's no reason to even consider for one second, that he is not blatantly lying though his teeth, he was fully aware of what he was doing, again, read the logs, I am playing, and then repeatedly I cannot leave carrier unharassed with gunfire, but for this goof ninja, now if in the off chance there is a mistaken ID, doubt it, then its a matter of a faker with my name, but, if all the other reports I file, players I name, always turn out to be repeat offenders, there to tk, have tk'd, come back, tk again, no matter who it is, anyone who shows that behaviour is mentioned by number and or name, period, including this one, all my other tk complaint filings are legit, they all happened, why would this be any different? you worry at being manipulated as admins even for one second, one kick, but ask yourselves, if honest report tkr's, who do you really think is trying to manipulate you here? me? or the guy who arbitrarily started plane shooting me as a teammate over and over based on nothing?

Only bla bla bla's ! smile) Enjoy

Board footer