#31 2016-03-17 18:18:21

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Re: Unsure why Banned

tiger wrote:

"dont evade any ban" = "admins are always correct, at least on the first step." tuia plz add these in the server rules. make things clear, so that players can obey the rules more easily, and everyone will be happy smile

It is covered under the "respect all admins", subsection 4, article 12 of the Internet Gaming Standard Rules of Administration Manual Revision 4, Dec. 2012. It can be located at the www.eatmyshorts.com website, for a modest fee.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-03-17 18:59:59

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 44.0

Jeep you were banned for 1 day. I banned you for taxi, although this wasn't the complete reason for ban. From what I remember, you were warned several times, which included Taxiing, Attacking enemy base, and for team wounding. You were kicked at least once for one of the previous infractions and the Taxiing just happened to be the last instance of ignoring warnings. I should have banned you disrupting game play. You immediately evaded ban and never even questioned why you were kicked or banned in the first place. So you knew exactly what you were doing.

FotS

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2016-03-17 19:09:12

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Oscar Goldman wrote:
tiger wrote:

"dont evade any ban" = "admins are always correct, at least on the first step." tuia plz add these in the server rules. make things clear, so that players can obey the rules more easily, and everyone will be happy smile

It is covered under the "respect all admins", subsection 4, article 12 of the Internet Gaming Standard Rules of Administration Manual Revision 4, Dec. 2012. It can be located at the www.eatmyshorts.com website, for a modest fee.

respect all admins <---lmao while saw this in server. are you asking respect from masochism lovers?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#34 2016-03-17 19:30:53

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

It's really S|MPLE, if you do not enjoy the servers, go to another. That includes the admins.

It pleases me that you are so displeased with the conditions.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#35 2016-03-18 03:47:25

SpacePotato
Player
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Wow, this thread is going well. tiger, may you please fook off? What's that? It's happened? Really, you're gone? Forever?

No more trolls?

VICTORY!!!

Last edited by SpacePotato (2016-03-18 03:50:36)

#36 2016-03-18 16:10:42

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Oscar Goldman wrote:

It's really S|MPLE, if you do not enjoy the servers, go to another. That includes the admins.

It pleases me that you are so displeased with the conditions.

SpacePotato wrote:

Wow, this thread is going well. tiger, may you please fook off? What's that? It's happened? Really, you're gone? Forever?

No more trolls?

VICTORY!!!

stfu you both 鬼佬,:) niether whether i stay nor whether i'm happy isnt your matter. mind your own businesses such as expelling more players from your server

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#37 2016-03-18 22:14:27

Jeep
Player
Brazil
Windows XP Firefox 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Jeep you were banned for 1 day. I banned you for taxi, although this wasn't the complete reason for ban. From what I remember, you were warned several times, which included Taxiing, Attacking enemy base, and for team wounding. You were kicked at least once for one of the previous infractions and the Taxiing just happened to be the last instance of ignoring warnings. I should have banned you disrupting game play. You immediately evaded ban and never even questioned why you were kicked or banned in the first place. So you knew exactly what you were doing.

FotS

Blablabla. I already explained it all.

Just show us the log, dude.

That's SiMPLE.

Where is it?

#38 2016-03-18 22:17:13

Jeep
Player
Brazil
Windows XP Firefox 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

I banned you for taxi (...) the Taxiing just happened to be the last instance of ignoring warnings. (...)

FotS

Besides, why the hell would anyone keep taxiing after the first time we learn we would get insta-killed everytime??

There's no need to ban or even kick anyone for taxi when there is already an auto-kill for that.

Explain that, please.

Tip: You can look over my explanation if it gets too hard for you.

Last edited by Jeep (2016-03-18 22:25:36)

#39 2016-03-18 22:48:29

Jeep
Player
Brazil
Windows XP Firefox 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

(...) and never even questioned why you were kicked or banned in the first place. So you knew exactly what you were doing.

FotS

I gotta say this too. Consider this as a gift to save your time.

Like I said before, instead of waiting for a ban to only then ask what I did wrong, I was PROACTIVE, asking Russ why he wanted to put an eye on me.

After he said I was team killing, I said "impossible", because that's what it was since I were playing my FIRST MINUTE in server after many months away and having no negative score. I was busy enough to go further and didn't see any reply after that, being kicked moments later at my very first taxi.

If asking before didn't help. Why would I ask after?

Either both of you were lying all this time or you must have confused me with someone else.

Last edited by Jeep (2016-03-18 22:54:28)

#40 2016-03-18 23:32:13

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

Well handled and an EASY mistake to do. I make more mistakes than most so nice job Jeepers and FOTS for working it out with a friendly method. Just as the Forum was designed to do. OPEN BAR Everyone! :-)

Jeepers wrote:
FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Hi Jeepers,

I missed your name, thought it was Jeep. My Mistake. This person has been avoiding bans, coming back with same name, tking, disrupting etc.  Your ban has been removed.

FotS

Thanks very much! I will use a different name as I don't want to be associated anyway to that guy.

Board footer