#1 2015-08-11 05:30:38

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

Banned from Simple USA

I was playing on Battleaxe at roughly midnight EST with my friend twigs. We were using nicks "björk #1 and börje #2". We were flying the spitfires and suddenly we both got banned for no reason. Considering I'm an admin on SiMPLE FRA, I don't believe I was hacking, not that you have any proof either. Or do you?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-08-11 05:33:37

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

Re: Banned from Simple USA

Now I remember why I don't play American servers big_smile

#3 2015-08-11 06:00:29

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 10 Waterfox 38.1

Video will be in the Admin section for further review. If it's deemed clean, your bans will be removed.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2015-08-11 06:00:57

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

Jazzy wrote:

I don't believe I was hacking, not that you have any proof either. Or do you?

If you don't believe you were hacking, let me help you out: you were DEFINITELY hacking.  In fact, you and your friend ruined three maps in a row by hacking.

twigs wrote:

Good, then stay off of them.  Maybe the French likes hackers, but we don't.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#5 2015-08-11 06:05:18

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

wrekt.

#6 2015-08-11 06:23:01

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

To icebags and only icebags <3: I'm not sure what the French are into, but it seems they like actual skilled players more than anything big_smile Something American servers severely lack. If you truly think we were hacking, you're in for a surprise, and it just shows your incompetence as a player and admin - if you actually had a chance of becoming one tongue Future Reference: Learn the game before you accuse other actual real good players of hacking.

#7 2015-08-11 06:40:58

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

twigs wrote:

To icebags and only icebags <3: I'm not sure what the French are into, but it seems they like actual skilled players more than anything big_smile Something American servers severely lack. If you truly think we were hacking, you're in for a surprise, and it just shows your incompetence as a player and admin - if you actually had a chance of becoming one tongue Future Reference: Learn the game before you accuse other actual real good players of hacking.

blah blah blah.  It's beyond obvious that BOTH of you guys were hacking - BEYOND!  Save your words, because there is nothing that can convince me to disbelieve my own eyes over several instances and several maps.

You cheating bitches are known.  Future Reference: Learn to play the game instead of cheat.  Also, save your lies for chumps who might actually believe you, because as sure as I am writing this now, YOU TWO HACK.

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-11 07:02:00)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#8 2015-08-11 06:50:27

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

twigs wrote:

It's been my experience that troublemakers are usually dealt with on the USA server.  However, both times I've made a complaint about rule-breakers on the FRA servers I didn't even get a reply.  So if you want to get away with a bunch of merde I'd say the FRA servers are the way to go.

#9 2015-08-11 07:10:46

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
iOS Safari 8.0

Lmao big_smile

#10 2015-08-11 08:30:04

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Don't want to be blunt but then again I am not known for my tact.
Simple FRA is a haven for hackers and one of the reasons I will not play there.  My ping to FRA server is about 22 and to the USA server it varies from 180 - 200 yet I still get a better game in the USA server than I have ever played in the FRA.
I have seen obvious hacks happening in front of other players multi zook, kit change all the usual and yet nothing ever seems to be done about it.  I stopped playing on the FRA server and moved to USA, a server that is policed properly, and the quality of the games immediately went up and the frustration levels went down.

Enough said smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#11 2015-08-11 08:44:50

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Android Chrome 44.0

icebags wrote:
twigs wrote:

blah blah blah.  It's beyond obvious that BOTH of you guys were hacking - BEYOND!  Save your words, because there is nothing that can convince me to disbelieve my own eyes over several instances and several maps.

You cheating bitches are known.  Future Reference: Learn to play the game instead of cheat.  Also, save your lies for chumps who might actually believe you, because as sure as I am writing this now, YOU TWO HACK.

Are you seriously an admin there? Wtf! you're one of the biggest griefers I've seen and you seem to  blame everyone who is better than you of hacks. And just FYI, these 2 don't hack. Maybe  add "noobs only" to the USA server so  icebags can abuse admin powers in peace.

Positive reputation 11   Negative reputation 0

#12 2015-08-11 09:02:32

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Don't want to be blunt but then again I am not known for my tact.
Simple FRA is a haven for hackers and one of the reasons I will not play there.  My ping to FRA server is about 22 and to the USA server it varies from 180 - 200 yet I still get a better game in the USA server than I have ever played in the FRA.
I have seen obvious hacks happening in front of other players multi zook, kit change all the usual and yet nothing ever seems to be done about it.  I stopped playing on the FRA server and moved to USA, a server that is policed properly, and the quality of the games immediately went up and the frustration levels went down.

Enough said smile

Glad to know you appreciate it USA-side.

#13 2015-08-11 09:35:26

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

Jazzy and Twigs, just re-frame from the name calling - Tuia does look at these "videos" and i'm thinking (correct me if i'm wrong) has final say in everything.  Trust his judgement.  It took awhile for my ban appeal because of the same "reason" and no matter what some of them think or the comment they posted after i started to post some of my game time.  Let them do their job and just wait it out, it wont do you any good to start an arguement in the forums.

Winston Smith wrote:

Glad to know you appreciate it USA-side

i appreciate it too

#14 2015-08-11 13:29:10

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Just for your information, You shouldn't ban anyone without a 100% evidence. Banning someone without solid proofs that he is using something forbidden is a kind of abusing admin rights in a very serious way.

If you think someone is cheating, take videos + pb screenshots.

if you guys really want to have solid proofs, i suggest enabling punkbuster , so that you can take screenshots + videos. If these are coupled together, you can be more successful with that.

I know that punkbuster isnt a 100% tool anymore, but its screenshot taking feature is still one of the best tools outta there. I know that people have to download and install it, but if cheating is really a problem here then it is more worth "forcing" players to install it. And admins can basically check whoever they want to.

One more thing, i was playing on this server yesterday and i can confirm that the skill level is really below average. Don't take it as offence, lot of bf-league players would be able to get 40-40-0 or even more there.

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2015-08-11 13:31:37)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#15 2015-08-11 13:45:53

Archer!
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

fearhun wrote:

One more thing, i was playing on this server yesterday and i can confirm that the skill level is really below average. Don't take it as offence, lot of bf-league players would be able to get 40-40-0 or even more there.

94c4417e76c79d02c525b40304174eb4.jpg

#16 2015-08-11 13:51:54

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

As far as I know icebags is not an admin. He's just a guy who can't stand players better than him. He rejoined a couple of times with a fakenick and started team killing me. Angry kid haha.

BoS, we're unbanned already, props to Flick. Can't say anything good about Tookie who let all that team killing happen when Fillies was running.

Other than that, I think SiMPLE USA is a nice server with a small community. (Less players, less trouble makers (BB)DinkW) Dislike the bots, though. :s

#17 2015-08-11 14:06:01

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Yeah, SiMPLE USA Server is what it is.  It's a smaller and less chaotic server that the European ones but there is a great group of unaffiliated regular players who enjoy having a fun time together night after night.  I'm sure the skill level isn't of the same caliber as that of the diehard leaguers' but I wouldn't expect it to be.  It's more like my university days' social rugby team, we never practiced, only won half our games, were in the forth division of the SOCIAL league, and we were never going to make the All Blacks, but we had a lot of fun, win or lose, week after week.

If you're round the USA side of things, just relax and enjoy yourself.  You're always welcome!

#18 2015-08-11 14:28:13

uraw
Denmark
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

Your making a fool of yourself here, Flickoftheswitch. Do you even know Jazzy? He is one of the best players you can find outthere. I havent played on simple USA, but if the skill lvl is lower than FRA it would be easy to get good scores. Looking forward to watching your "video" of the "cheaters" smile

#19 2015-08-11 16:34:01

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Linux Firefox 39.0

fearhun wrote:

There was a Reddit article about BF1942 that came out less than a week ago, with a resulting large influx of new players; see http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3147.  So yes, if you were on this server yesterday you most likely did see a bunch of below average players, AKA noobs.  I think most people's issues with what goes on at the FRA servers predates this, however.  I seriously doubt you could go a game here with zero deaths, though.  However good you think you are you can't escape the noob TKers yikes.  We (community, not just admins, which I'm not) are trying to work with these new people at least to turn them into responsible players.

#20 2015-08-11 16:45:41

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 44.0

lol jizzy got banned, this makes me wanna go to the USA server to see mad noobs

#21 2015-08-11 16:54:19

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

I dont know what your talking about Jazz. I actually think your exaggerating a bit. I do remember ppl saying a couple of things about TK'ers, but everytime I looked the person in question had a score of -3-0-6 or 8. And it would be by someone I didnt know. I dont believe everything ppl tell me until I know them. I didnt have the remote running, so I cant go back & look & post them.

#22 2015-08-11 17:00:28

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

The only thing you will see in the videos are my awful pilot skills big_smile gg

#23 2015-08-11 18:53:49

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

Viitapiru wrote:

you're one of the biggest griefers I've seen and you seem to  blame everyone who is better than you of hacks.

Another one of my fans.

So, I'm a "griefer"?  But can you cite even ONE instance of me "griefing" ANYONE?  Give it a try.  And then when you cannot, go f*ck yourself.

As to your other false accusation, that I "blame everyone who is better than [me] of hacks" [sic], you could not be more wrong.  The FACT is, I am one of the last to accuse anyone of hacking.  Where punks like you get confused is, when I have determined WITHOUT A DOUBT, when I fucking KNOW that an individual is hacking, I become quite animated and boisterous.

Fueled by your own deficiencies coupled with your deep-seated compulsion to exert control overs to compensate for the lack of control over your own pathetic life, you take the politically expedient and use such occurrences as pretext to judge me and then to attack me.

You and anyone else who unfairly griefs or disrespects me can take your false accusations and self-righteous criticism and stick it your collective ass.

Now run along and do what bitches like you do: play petty politics and act like adolescent schoolgirls.

Viitapiru wrote:

And just FYI, these 2 don't hack.

WRONG.  JAZZY AND TWIGS BOTH HACK ...at least they both were on Monday August 10, 2015, on the SiMPLE USA server.  On that I swear on my honor!  Because you know nothing about honor, though, I do not expect you to understand.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#24 2015-08-11 19:11:27

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 44.0

BoS wrote:

it wont do you any good to start an arguement in the forums.

You saying anything about hacking is a joke - you totally hack.

Just as with Jazzy and Twig, you hack and it is beyond obvious, absolutely conclusive, not so much as a shred of doubt or wonder.

There is another guy who goes by the name of "Elf" (although I have a suspicion as to that player's other identity).  Elf is a total hack as well.

That you chicken shit cheaters haven't been permanently banned YET is unfortunate.  Let there be ZERO confusion on this matter from me, though; I will not be quiet until either you stop hacking or you are banned permanently.

For anyone who might suggest that I make it a habit of accusing players, particularly anyone 'better than me,' rest assured that I absolutely do not.  It is rare for me to accuse - super rare.  But when I KNOW a player is cheating, I AM LOUD and I DO NOT QUIT.

There are many pilots and players who challenge me heartily, some of whom nearly routinely come out on top of any engagement with me, and I have never suspected, let alone accused any of them of cheating.  In fact, when I have a suspicion that a player is cheating, even a strong suspicion, I regularly use it more as an opportunity to make myself better - more often than not, I am able to hold my own against even a hacker.  But once I KNOW that a player is hacking, I do not water it down or sugar coat it.

Bos, Jazzy, Twigs, and Elf are ALL 100.0000% hackers.  What some choose to do or feel about this is up to each individual, but that facts are the facts, and I have ZERO DOUBT that all four of these douche bag chicken shits are cheaters.

Last edited by icebags (2015-08-11 19:18:04)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#25 2015-08-11 19:18:01

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

sad

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#26 2015-08-11 19:32:20

M1ke
Finland
iOS Safari 8.0

Lol what a joke

#27 2015-08-11 19:32:58

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 44.0

Icebags, are you on drugs?

#28 2015-08-11 20:16:07

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 44.0

poor icebags sad - Seriously though, learn the difference between a good player and hacker before you ruin some random innocent player by getting him banned.

Last edited by twigs (2015-08-11 20:19:30)

#29 2015-08-11 20:33:38

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

icebags wrote:
BoS wrote:

it wont do you any good to start an arguement in the forums.

You saying anything about hacking is a joke - you totally hack.

Just as with Jazzy and Twig, you hack and it is beyond obvious, absolutely conclusive, not so much as a shred of doubt or wonder.

There is another guy who goes by the name of "Elf" (although I have a suspicion as to that player's other identity).  Elf is a total hack as well.

That you chicken shit cheaters haven't been permanently banned YET is unfortunate.  Let there be ZERO confusion on this matter from me, though; I will not be quiet until either you stop hacking or you are banned permanently.

For anyone who might suggest that I make it a habit of accusing players, particularly anyone 'better than me,' rest assured that I absolutely do not.  It is rare for me to accuse - super rare.  But when I KNOW a player is cheating, I AM LOUD and I DO NOT QUIT.

There are many pilots and players who challenge me heartily, some of whom nearly routinely come out on top of any engagement with me, and I have never suspected, let alone accused any of them of cheating.  In fact, when I have a suspicion that a player is cheating, even a strong suspicion, I regularly use it more as an opportunity to make myself better - more often than not, I am able to hold my own against even a hacker.  But once I KNOW that a player is hacking, I do not water it down or sugar coat it.

Bos, Jazzy, Twigs, and Elf are ALL 100.0000% hackers.  What some choose to do or feel about this is up to each individual, but that facts are the facts, and I have ZERO DOUBT that all four of these douche bag chicken shits are cheaters.

Ice played Toruk one day, axis side kept getting back side post, allies kept getting it back,  so i went helped out, this time had heavy tank.  Everyone else left but i stayed with heavy tank didn't move from flag position, moving around watching all directions.  Tank or inf came up and i killed, turn around here comes Icebags, he gets killed "serious accusings comes out"  if i remember right, "not insult my intelligence" was his words.  As for the above statement, you surely go though alot of "I KNOW" statements.  Why is that Ice, how do you know, what proof do you have? what do you know that alot of us do not know, what makes you that much better then rest.   Not one word from anyone else stating "i know more then icebags" you and alot of "I KNOW" people on this server and forum sure "know" someone "cheats" but how?   

icebags wrote:

Where punks like you get confused is, when I have determined WITHOUT A DOUBT, when I fucking KNOW that an individual is hacking, I become quite animated and boisterous.

how do you know that for sure?

icebags wrote:

Fueled by your own deficiencies coupled with your deep-seated compulsion to exert control overs to compensate for the lack of control over your own pathetic life, you take the politically expedient and use such occurrences as pretext to judge me and then to attack me.

that is calling the kettle black if any.

I wasn't saying anything, just telling Jazzy and Twig to let the admins decided within themselves what to do, I did not come out and attack you on a personal level, come out and attack me on the forums if you must, I really don't have ill feelings towards anyone Mr. P has finally gotten that into me which i'm living by.

There are admins on this server or in some case "the owner" that has played this game alot longer then some, he knows and has seen what players might be, there will be some more people and admins posting attacking what I've just said, but that is ok, love reading about it and love hearing their ideas on it, personal attacks just show one thing and one thing only.  You figure that one out. big_smile have a good day!!

Last edited by BoS (2015-08-11 20:36:12)

#30 2015-08-11 20:38:45

LL22
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

icebags wrote:

Bos, Jazzy, Twigs, and Elf are ALL 100.0000% hackers.

I think that you need some training to spot the real hackers ...
Learn how the good pilot read the map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0weKtXhHE

Board footer