#91 2015-08-01 22:38:54

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Re: possible unban

S@A do you know the diffrence between  a stupid person that know's he is stupid and a stupid person that does not know he is stupid ???

Last edited by Dakota (2015-08-01 22:39:18)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#92 2015-08-02 04:12:55

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 44.0

Dakota wrote:

I see that your  not following PitViper suggestion to ignore  bad comments !!  smile

PS: No need to reply S@A

Sorry for the reply, but I'm not actually sorry.  I do thank you for your 10 cents-ill be sure to bank it in a hi interest account and maybe it will be worth 12 cents in the months to come. 

What PitViper said was a guide line, and most stupid comments are ignored. There was no directive that said "do not reply to any comments".  If I feel I should reply within reason, to put it simply, I will.    It is comments link your one that is not even necessary what so ever. Why? Because?  Yea exactly.  Maybe don't reply yourself if it bothers you that much.  I did request for this topic thread to be locked, but to no avail.

I don't really care what people have to say to be quite honest, it's amusing that people even take the time out of their "busy" life's to feel the need to input into the dollar and throw down a worthless statement just cause.

People will try and bring me down, and some always will.  At the end of the day I am the one who is unbanned, playing to the rules and enjoying my game time.   There is a old saying "haters gonna hate"

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day/night and I look forward to reading your NOT reply that is so necessary.

S@a

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#93 2015-08-02 10:11:57

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

There is another old saying from where I come from which is "you can only act the way you ain't for so long".

You may have fooled a lot of people with your sudden loss of memory and all the nice polite chat and the really hard to believe story about your prescribed cannabis but you have not fooled everyone.  It does not take a rocket scientist to look through all of the posts you have written on this forum and on others to see that it don't all tally up.  In some places you love a drop of Jack been drinking it for years in others you don't drink hardly ever but then go on to apologise for being completely smashed.

I would love to see this new reformed player but when ever I go on the server you go off and frankly I am not buying it.

Feel free to reduce my rep points further I still do not care big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#94 2015-08-02 11:14:21

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 44.0

I don't ever see you come onto the server and if I did why would I care? Again I have nothing  to prove to you.

Don't even feel the need to explain my self to you.  You're like an old broken record, better of in the corner of the spare room in a box taped up and never to be opened again.

Hopefully see you in game soon

#95 2015-08-02 19:22:59

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 44.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

There is another old saying from where I come from which is "you can only act the way you ain't for so long".

Feel free to reduce my rep points further I still do not care big_smile

Find it hard to beleive that you don't much care about rep points, yet you couldn't resist that urge today to reduce my own rep points on a old post today.  The irony.  Haters will hate.

#96 2015-08-02 21:31:35

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

I find it hard to believe you cant spell believe but hey I am sure I will get over it.

Only another 12 hours and you can reduce another point, I did try and help by deducting one myself but it would appear I cant do my own.

Oh and just for reference its not "Haters will hate" the saying is "Haters gonna Hate" , if you are going to talk jive talk at least learn it first .............kids today eh?

#97 2015-08-02 23:16:07

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Android Chrome 44.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

I find it hard to believe you cant spell believe but hey I am sure I will get over it.

Only another 12 hours and you can reduce another point, I did try and help by deducting one myself but it would appear I cant do my own.

Oh and just for reference its not "Haters will hate" the saying is "Haters gonna Hate" , if you are going to talk jive talk at least learn it first .............kids today eh?

HATERS WILL HATE

#98 2015-08-03 00:48:28

Dakota
Player
Canada

LMAO!!! Got my anwser!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

Board footer