#1 2015-07-17 17:34:05

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

possible unban

Ax battlefield 1942 server (us simple server)

Hi admins
Would it possible to have a unban. My permanent ban was well over 10 weeks ago I think and to be honest I can't even remember why I was banned. I'd say I would have been a troll or annoyance or tking or something like that but I can't be sure.
I am not sure of time or date of ban or even what my in game name would have been.
I was probably a egg but would relish the opportunity to have a second chance. I have read your guys server rules and vow never to break them again. Your server is always busy and is a good server.

Thanks for reading

http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f= … 8170#p8170

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2015-07-17 17:50:09

kongo
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

Re: possible unban

dis iznt ax, go post in their forum.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-07-17 17:54:15

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

sorry I have gotten confused. It is the smiple usa server im trying to get unbanned on.

#4 2015-07-17 17:58:02

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Seems like you are banned on a lot of servers?  One has to ask why?

#5 2015-07-17 18:00:49

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

this has already been said. I am only banned on this server???

I admit I have had a lot of bans, but only one on this server which I am asking to be uplifted and given a second chance. I always learn after a ban, im just a bit of a handful with a few problems that are hard to manage sometimes.

But I do apoligise for my in game behavour and If I have offended any one in the past.

I will await a admins reply for now, thanks guys

#6 2015-07-17 18:02:21

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

But you are banned on AX and Moongamers also mmmmm ok?

#7 2015-07-17 18:04:56

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

no i thought this server was called ax. and moongamers server is down, I am not banned. Please just stop mate you are putting a spin on this for nothing other than nothing.

I am only asking for a unban on this server.

THANKS!

#8 2015-07-17 18:14:28

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

This is Simple server like it says in the page title, AX server can be found at http://forum.bf1942.sk/

Hope this helps.

I am guessing that these requests must also be mistakes?

http://www.moongamers.com/forum/index.p … opic=64351

http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2433

Moongamers server by the way is very much alive smile

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2015-07-17 18:16:07)

#9 2015-07-17 18:24:01

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

This is Simple server like it says in the page title, AX server can be found at http://forum.bf1942.sk/

Hope this helps.

I am guessing that these requests must also be mistakes?

http://www.moongamers.com/forum/index.p … opic=64351

http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2433

Moongamers server by the way is very much alive smile

thank you for posting a link to the page which I have already linked in my original post, that in turn as the link attached to the moongamers request. ; /

Thas ok, I wasn't banned for anything on moongamers, Id say someone has same cd key perhhaps and thats all it it.
i
am asking to unbanned on this server, simple us server. THAT IS ALL I inccorectly posted on on their page and got redirected here.

I thank you for your reserach on me. I have said what I need to say> I have said I am very sorry to everyoine for my behavour, I have stated that I HAVE read the server rules and I am not sure as to what else to say. I am only asking for a 2nd chance.

thanks again

#10 2015-07-17 18:34:44

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Sergent @ arms wrote:

no i thought this server was called ax. and moongamers server is down, I am not banned. Please just stop mate you are putting a spin on this for nothing other than nothing.

THANKS!

Sorry I was trying to help as you seem to be a little confused clearly it was simply my interpretation of the post.

#11 2015-07-17 18:35:06

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

There is no ban on USA server for your posted forum name (even when spelled correctly).  What name did you use in game..Have you tried to log in recently, if kicked, what was the message.......

btw...MG server is not down.  934 am pdt.

#12 2015-07-17 18:37:46

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

What was your nick name?

#13 2015-07-17 18:41:19

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:

There is no ban on USA server for your posted forum name (even when spelled correctly).  What name did you use in game..Have you tried to log in recently, if kicked, what was the message.......

btw...MG server is not down.  934 am pdt.

I am not sure what name I used, as I did use a few names but I have only had the name sergent @ arms for about 5 weeks. I just tried again and the message is ''banned from server''

#14 2015-07-17 18:42:03

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Sergent @ arms wrote:

THANKS!

Sorry I was trying to help as you seem to be a little confused clearly it was simply my interpretation of the post.

The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat.  Maybe that's what Sergent meant...

#15 2015-07-17 18:42:56

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Sergent @ arms wrote:

THANKS!

I am not mad just frustrated mate, sorry If i come accross angry. Just trying to resolve all this. Thanks

#16 2015-07-17 18:46:38

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:
Sergent @ arms wrote:

THANKS!

The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat.  Maybe that's what Sergent meant...

Not forgetting of course to multiply that by the number you first thought of and divide a pie :-)

#17 2015-07-17 18:50:11

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

seventy wrote:

What was your nick name?

I can not remember what my nick name was at the time of the ban.

#18 2015-07-17 18:58:20

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 38.1

If you have a permanent ban, you must look up the definition if you are not familiar. Maybe your banned from using the dictionary? Well, here then... Permanent  ~ lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely.
Also, I'd rather not hear some bullshit story about " I don't remember why I got banned".  If you are a troll and a Tker, then go someplace else. If you have no other place to go, then I guess you need start playing a new game, your welcome is worn out on BF1942 servers. You get what you deserve and I doubt anyone feels sorry for you.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#19 2015-07-17 19:02:09

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

If you have a permanent ban, you must look up the definition if you are not familiar. Maybe your banned from using the dictionary? Well, here then... Permanent  ~ lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely.
Also, I'd rather not hear some bullshit story about " I don't remember why I got banned".  If you are a troll and a Tker, then go someplace else. If you have no other place to go, then I guess you need start playing a new game, your welcome is worn out on BF1942 servers. You get what you deserve and I doubt anyone feels sorry for you.

I am not even sure it is a permanant ban?? And I am not sure why I was banned? I really dont know why I was banned. I am not a troll. I have admiited to my mistakes and am asking for a second chance. No need to be all hostile, and bring negativity into the conversation. I have not once been angry or abusive hear, so no need to seak to me like that.

I am just trying to get a ban uplifted that is all.

#20 2015-07-17 20:27:28

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 38.1

Your explanation is contradictory. "I don't know why" and  "I'd say I would have been a troll or annoyance or tking or something like that but I can't be sure" . So, if you have an idea of why you were banned, I think you already have your answer. The problem I have, is your vagueness. So, try being honest from the beginning, then maybe you will get a better reception.  Now, I do see you have apologized, but this was only after you were pressed into it by being called out for your transgressions here and on other servers. So, when you say you have not been angry or abusive, I see it as a deception of character , or shall we say a lie to manipulate your way back on the server without owning up to why you were banned. You try to minimize your actions by saying you don't recall what you did. Which again sounds like an outright lie when you are shown to be banned not only here but several other servers. This is an insult to our collective intelligence here on the forums. So, when you insult, don't expect a warm reception or a free pass. So, own up. I would have a lot more respect for someone who admits their past actions.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#21 2015-07-17 21:40:26

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Your explanation is contradictory. "I don't know why" and  "I'd say I would have been a troll or annoyance or tking or something like that but I can't be sure" . So, if you have an idea of why you were banned, I think you already have your answer. The problem I have, is your vagueness. So, try being honest from the beginning, then maybe you will get a better reception.  Now, I do see you have apologized, but this was only after you were pressed into it by being called out for your transgressions here and on other servers. So, when you say you have not been angry or abusive, I see it as a deception of character , or shall we say a lie to manipulate your way back on the server without owning up to why you were banned. You try to minimize your actions by saying you don't recall what you did. Which again sounds like an outright lie when you are shown to be banned not only here but several other servers. This is an insult to our collective intelligence here on the forums. So, when you insult, don't expect a warm reception or a free pass. So, own up. I would have a lot more respect for someone who admits their past actions.

Thank you for this reply.

When I say I don't know why, I mean ''I am not sure as to why I was banned"

I would put my money on the fact that it was more than likely for abuse or trolling or possibly tking. I just don't know what one it would have been for. I am being honest when I do say I have some issue (these are very hard to deal with sometimes noit just in game but in real life)

I am working on being a better person, I am not just clear in getting my message accross sometimes or spelling/grammar. I am not trying to minimize my actions or manipulate anybody here.    I fully accept all my actions and always do. I just wish sometimes things could be undone or I could go back a tad and never have done them in the first place.

look guys all I am asking for is

1.forgiveness-please forgive me for my actions, words and disruption
2.chance-please just give me a second chance, I know I blew the first chance obviosly but would like to be able to proove my self.
3.acceptance-i would like to be apart of this community and play some more so be nice to be accepted by some.
4.peace-i have no enemeys and do not wish to make any. Would like to just play BF1942 with you all.

that is all I can really say. Im sorry. very very sorry ok.

thanks for reading

#22 2015-07-17 22:16:31

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 38.1

Hi Sergent,

I sent the server owner a message to take a look at the permanent ban list. It would be helpful if you could provide any alternate names you use and any Keyhash you have used.  We should be able to get you unbanned in the next few days if we can get the correct name, keyhash, as long as the server owner approves it.  Thanks for being clear on your last post, it is appreciated.

Thanks,
FotS

#23 2015-07-17 22:45:10

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

Thank you for chasing that up for me F.O.S

i may have had the #brutality but that would have been the only one
possible names are

F0rrest Gimp
gumpy

Not really sure as it has been a while since I have played on your server. I am hoping that the ip address is enough to figure out my in game name.

Again thanks for following it up.

#24 2015-07-17 22:53:20

Maasika
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 43.0

Sergent @ arms wrote:
seventy wrote:

What was your nick name?

Just out of curiosity, how many nicks you use normally if "you cant remember which you used"?

Are you one of those "funny" namestealers/impersonators who like to use almost same nick as somebody else( quite often an admin ) just to confuse ppl?

Seems your actions ingame are catching up you and you are running out of servers...

#25 2015-07-17 23:08:30

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

Maasika wrote:
Sergent @ arms wrote:
seventy wrote:

What was your nick name?

Just out of curiosity, how many nicks you use normally if "you cant remember which you used"?

Are you one of those "funny" namestealers/impersonators who like to use almost same nick as somebody else( quite often an admin ) just to confuse ppl?

Seems your actions ingame are catching up you and you are running out of servers...

I just cant remember the name I used on this server, which was a we while ago.  I do remember trolling a player called ''forrest gump'' and I made my name ''forrest gimp'' but apart from that instance, I dont impersonate people and especially not admins because I am well aware that is a instant ban and a serious offence.

I have just had a few names but sergent @ arms has seemed to stick with me for a while now and I havn't changed it for a number of weeks.

Yes my history has caught up with me. There are still servers that I play on, but to be honest its hard to play and make sense when everybody is writing in russian. I am from New Zealand where all we speak is english, so a us server is more appealing.

thanks

#26 2015-07-17 23:15:52

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

Sergent @ arms wrote:
Maasika wrote:
Sergent @ arms wrote:

I just cant remember the name I used on this server, which was a we while ago.  I do remember trolling a player called ''forrest gump'' and I made my name ''forrest gimp'' but apart from that instance, I dont impersonate people and especially not admins because I am well aware that is a instant ban and a serious offence.

I have just had a few names but sergent @ arms has seemed to stick with me for a while now and I havn't changed it for a number of weeks.

Yes my history has caught up with me. There are still servers that I play on, but to be honest its hard to play and make sense when everybody is writing in russian. I am from New Zealand where all we speak is english, so a us server is more appealing.

thanks

Winston..you want to step in here: or step in it?

#27 2015-07-18 03:22:59

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

Hey [email protected] your original ban was for cheating there is a slim chance for you being un-banned...for anything else...glitching etc...based on your words I see no reason for you to be banned.

Since (as far as we know)you are not on the remote manager ban list the only way you could be banned is on the master ban list.
Sometimes there could be rare errors but that list is reviewed by Tuia and he makes the final call on it's validity.

Either way I would not expect any action +/- for a few more days as the Server Manager/Owner is away till then.

#28 2015-07-18 04:45:17

Sergent @ arms
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

PitViper wrote:

Hey [email protected] your original ban was for cheating there is a slim chance for you being un-banned...for anything else...glitching etc...based on your words I see no reason for you to be banned.

Since (as far as we know)you are not on the remote manager ban list the only way you could be banned is on the master ban list.
Sometimes there could be rare errors but that list is reviewed by Tuia and he makes the final call on it's validity.

Either way I would not expect any action +/- for a few more days as the Server Manager/Owner is away till then.

Hi viper

Thank you for looking into this for me. Deffiantly no cheater, like my previous post I have just been annoyance and disruptive BUT I am ready to make a change and prove my self. No worries I await more on this in the coming week.

cheers

#29 2015-07-18 05:14:49

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

Yes. Please stop your annoying ways.

#30 2015-07-18 10:28:18

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.5

Hello Sergent @ arms,

You were banned for glitching in Berlin both in SiMPLE USA and SiMPLE FRA servers. You may want to take a look at this topic: http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3004. Your nickname was Sam-I-Am-Not in USA server.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer