#1 2024-08-24 16:47:20

Maurice
Player
OS X Safari 17.6

Ban because of wrong decision from admin "Stewie"

Hi,
tbh, I'm a little bit upset.
If an admin can't admit he made a wrong decision, and instead of discussing or admitting it, he kicks and bans... well...

The facts: today, on Liberation of Caen, I had the arty and was firing from the base. I gave myself a target from windmill (I was a sniper) and returned to base.
I was accused of pixel shooting which clearly was wrong. I had the target of enemy main base.

First kicked for pixel shooting, then for chat spamming for wanting to discuss it with the admin, telling him he made an error,  then banned...

Great approach to administering. Is this the way Simple wants to act ?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2024-08-24 16:59:12

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 127.0

Re: Ban because of wrong decision from admin "Stewie"

It's the far from the first time within a short period of time the admin team has caught you pixelshooting at Caen. This nonsense about giving yourself a target was not true last time and won't stand again now. Furthermore, you accuse the admin team of kicking you without any reason over and over again. You know you are shooting pixel shooting axis flag from allied main, even just calling for a target there and start shooting it for minutes is not allowed. You have to stop doing this Maurice.

You are not banned now btw smile

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2024-08-24 17:02:52)

#3 2024-08-24 17:13:59

Maurice
Player
OS X Safari 17.6

Re: Ban because of wrong decision from admin "Stewie"

Ok, so lets do this.

1. I have been told pixelshooting a couple of days ago isnt allowed and I immediately stopped.
I then did the same thing as now (giving myself a target) and I was kicked nevertheless. And don't tell this isn't true because  1. either, you as an admin, can check wether I have a target or 2. not.  If you can check whether I have a target, then you do not tell the truth, because I had. And if you can't check then your accusation is not based on evidence.
What exactly is nonsense about giving yourself a target ?!?

2. Yes, I accused the admin of kicking me without reason and it was true.

3. when I was kicked for allegedly pixel shooting my target was still running for at least 45 seconds.

So, please stay with the facts and don't dodge the most important question: Can you see whether I have a target or not ?!
This will solve the problem and further discussions immediately.

Board footer