#1 2022-12-20 17:37:14

Nosferatu
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: +35
Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 182
Windows 10 Chrome 108.0

Ferd (0,25L)

The guy is simply not fit for the job.
Just keeps kicking me for chat while I did not start any provoking. Please provide logs and see for yourself.
Now all the clowns in server provoke me and the moment I respond I am getting kicked...

Kharkov - 17:30 hours

Btw, be a man and play with your real tag (especially when being an admin). Just my 2 cents.

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#2 2022-12-20 17:55:59

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrators
Netherlands
Reputation: +123
Location: Amsterdam
Registered: 2021-05-26
Posts: 280
Windows 10 Chrome 108.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Nosferatu wrote:

The guy is simply not fit for the job.
Just keeps kicking me for chat while I did not start any provoking. Please provide logs and see for yourself.
Now all the clowns in server provoke me and the moment I respond I am getting kicked...

Kharkov - 17:30 hours

Btw, be a man and play with your real tag (especially when being an admin). Just my 2 cents.

Hi Nosferatu,

We have been here before and had a talk about some similar thing. First of all, I don't have any negative thoughts about you in general, lets be clear about this.

Now we can talk about what happened. There was some small chat about weather when Latino brought up that it was raining in Paris and he didn't go outside for the day.
Then this followed:
2022-12-20 17:21:39 :    # [Global] lop|Alvarez-Latino: nosferatu from SOH?
2022-12-20 17:21:51 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: latino from the slums?
2022-12-20 17:22:21 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: no dishwashing tonight latino?

To me, this is unacceptable trolling and could even be seen as very condescending. I asked you kindly NOT to talk like this. You did not stop. Therefore i kicked you and I still believe it was the right thing to do. Maybe you think it is funny, i don't. Latino clearly did not appreciate these kind of remarks.
2022-12-20 17:22:33 :    # [Global] 0,25L: come on guys
2022-12-20 17:22:39 :    # [Global] 0,25L: dont talk like that
2022-12-20 17:22:56 :    # [Global] lop|Alvarez-Latino: *why should i do that nosferatu?
2022-12-20 17:23:09 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: its ur job
2022-12-20 17:23:15 :    # [Global] lop|Alvarez-Latino: it isnt

Then you come back into the server and flood the chat with your anger, again you were warned to stop several times.
2022-12-20 17:24:50 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: who was that brave admin?
2022-12-20 17:25:35 :    # [Global] 0,25L: just keep it nice please
2022-12-20 17:27:33 :    # [Global] 0,25L: he didnt say anything wrong nosferatu
2022-12-20 17:27:39 :    # [Global] 0,25L: u start trolling about dishwashing and slums
2022-12-20 17:28:33 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: if u r able to understand english
2022-12-20 17:28:50 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: whats wrong if i ask if he is from the slums?
2022-12-20 17:29:09 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: pls tell me
2022-12-20 17:29:24 :    # [Global] 0,25L: nosferatu, play:)
2022-12-20 17:29:27 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: i do
2022-12-20 17:29:32 :    # [Global] 0,25L: be quiet pls
2022-12-20 17:29:39 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: u make a hard time for ppl to play
2022-12-20 17:29:41 :    # [Global] lop|Alvarez-Latino: play nosferatu plz
2022-12-20 17:29:51 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: with ur biased kicks for nothing
2022-12-20 17:29:51 :    # [Global] **PN** Serebro2064: GUYS STOP SPAM OR BAN
2022-12-20 17:30:00 :    # [Global] 0,25L: !kchat Nosferatu
2022-12-20 17:30:00 :    # [Global] **PN** Serebro2064: LAST WARNING
2022-12-20 17:30:00 :    user: Ferd Grapperhaus, cmd: kchat, alias: Nosferatu
2022-12-20 17:30:00 :    # [Global] Nosferatu: u should kick urself

Now, please refrain from this trolling in the future Nosferatu and you won't have to deal with more interruptions. Apart from this I still see you as a good and nice player to have in the server. And btw, it's not obliged for an admin to always play with the same name.
Cya ingame soon i guess!

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2022-12-20 18:21:32)

Offline

    Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-12-20 18:07:30

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Reputation: -190
Location: paris
Registered: 2012-06-26
Posts: 735
Windows 10 Chrome 108.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

nosferatu, what if i was from slum like you said or if i was dishwasher where is the probleme with that ? you live in europ in netherland so you should understand more that we all need these helps from workers where is the issue with that ?
nobody unfortunately decide where the place we choose to live or the job we wish...

this sound very racist from you and it isnt the first time and ofc you know what is my situation but you like to spread lies and rumours so why do you do that ?

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-12-20 18:08:40

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Isle of Man
Reputation: +1898
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 2,260
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 108.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

another latino flaming, he should be perm banned

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2022-12-20 19:41:06

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2700
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,875
Windows 7 Chrome 108.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

...

Ya, old known Methode from Lati.

I guess, you killed him?

...

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2023-01-18 14:31:46

TURKISH KING
Shitposter
Reputation: -7
Registered: 2022-07-10
Posts: 51
Android Chrome 108.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

I agree, he shouldnt be an admin. He is such a manchild.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#7 2023-01-18 14:32:59

TURKISH KING
Shitposter
Reputation: -7
Registered: 2022-07-10
Posts: 51
Android Chrome 108.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

He kicked me a lot of times too. Just to annoy me

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#8 2023-01-24 22:00:55

Bwitzkwieg22
Shitposter
Reputation: +5
Registered: 2022-10-07
Posts: 37
OS X Chrome 103.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Admins should only enforce the rules that are within game. I believe Ferd rules too much with emotion and thats why the dude has racked up so many complaints despite such short time as an admin.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#9 2023-01-24 22:21:11

Paul Baumer
jedi mind tricks
Reputation: +2273
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 1,474
Windows 7 Opera 94.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Ferd plays a lot hence he gets more complains than some other admins who are less active but it doesn't mean he does a bad job - quite the contrary. In fact we are glad to have him on board. Please notice that he fairly answered to each report so far and explained his actions from the rules and admins protocol point of view, no abuse took place so far so I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with Ferd unless it's a player who intentionally and repeatedly breaks the rules - but then he can only blame himself and not the admin who does his job. If you look at the players who accused him lately - they all have big disruptive history and/or are known in the community for trolling and flaming, which really explains everything.

Offline

    Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#10 2023-01-24 23:07:48

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Reputation: +990
Location: Planet Earth
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 1,355
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

congrats Ferd, by the date of today you have many fans. Ferd for president!!

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#11 2023-01-26 12:01:59

Bwitzkwieg22
Shitposter
Reputation: +5
Registered: 2022-10-07
Posts: 37
OS X Chrome 103.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Of course its very easy to say Ferd is doing a fantastic job, despite so many complaints from players. Its like a police officer that is filmed on camera beating the crap out of someone, and then that police departments colleagues comes out and says hes a great guy. There are no admins to "admin" the admins here, hence they can get away with anything.

Admins should only enforce the rules that the server owner have written, and not arbitrarily make up their own rules. There needs to be separate board of unbiased people who can administrate the admins.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#12 2023-01-26 20:23:38

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrators
Denmark
Reputation: +316
Registered: 2018-04-22
Posts: 431
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Bwitzkwieg22 wrote:

Of course its very easy to say Ferd is doing a fantastic job, despite so many complaints from players. Its like a police officer that is filmed on camera beating the crap out of someone, and then that police departments colleagues comes out and says hes a great guy. There are no admins to "admin" the admins here, hence they can get away with anything.

Admins should only enforce the rules that the server owner have written, and not arbitrarily make up their own rules. There needs to be separate board of unbiased people who can administrate the admins.

Well funny enough it's only idiots like you with several "ban appeals" behind you, who got a problem with Ferd. Guys like you who blame the decrease in BF42 activity on the admins, when aX clearly died cause it became the wild west with 0 active admins. Grow up and live with the consequences behind your actions.

Offline

    Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#13 2023-01-26 21:52:48

e.S
Administrators
Norway
Reputation: +488
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 994
Android Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:
Bwitzkwieg22 wrote:

Of course its very easy to say Ferd is doing a fantastic job, despite so many complaints from players. Its like a police officer that is filmed on camera beating the crap out of someone, and then that police departments colleagues comes out and says hes a great guy. There are no admins to "admin" the admins here, hence they can get away with anything.

Admins should only enforce the rules that the server owner have written, and not arbitrarily make up their own rules. There needs to be separate board of unbiased people who can administrate the admins.

Well funny enough it's only idiots like you with several "ban appeals" behind you, who got a problem with Ferd. Guys like you who blame the decrease in BF42 activity on the admins, when aX clearly died cause it became the wild west with 0 active admins. Grow up and live with the consequences behind your actions.

Seriously? You are talking to him like to a normal person? Lol... Close all this topics and don't even reply to them. You just feed this trolls.

Offline

    Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#14 2023-01-26 22:14:43

Dakota
Administrators
Canada
Reputation: +1022
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 1,664
Windows 7 Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Bwitzkwieg22 wrote:

Admins should only enforce the rules that the server owner have written, and not arbitrarily make up their own rules. There needs to be separate board of unbiased people who can administrate the admins.

I am part of this unbiased people whit Paul and RaketenHorst, we would take you seriously if you put proof of what you say and how you said it.  Like Legiox.D said, its always the same players that report abuse of a admin and the same type of players that will comment in a négative way against the admins.

Many servers died because of nearly or no rules, If Simples dies it will be whit the boots in his feet. So be it !

Offline

    Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#15 2023-01-27 01:23:30

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Reputation: +32
Location: Left Coast
Registered: 2021-12-05
Posts: 49
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Shut up and play within the rules, or go play somewhere else..... works on this game..... and the the real game of life!!!  Now let's go kick some butt!!

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#16 2023-01-27 09:15:17

Bwitzkwieg22
Shitposter
Reputation: +5
Registered: 2022-10-07
Posts: 37
OS X Chrome 103.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:
Bwitzkwieg22 wrote:

Of course its very easy to say Ferd is doing a fantastic job, despite so many complaints from players. Its like a police officer that is filmed on camera beating the crap out of someone, and then that police departments colleagues comes out and says hes a great guy. There are no admins to "admin" the admins here, hence they can get away with anything.

Admins should only enforce the rules that the server owner have written, and not arbitrarily make up their own rules. There needs to be separate board of unbiased people who can administrate the admins.

Well funny enough it's only idiots like you with several "ban appeals" behind you, who got a problem with Ferd. Guys like you who blame the decrease in BF42 activity on the admins, when aX clearly died cause it became the wild west with 0 active admins. Grow up and live with the consequences behind your actions.

Funny how I am giving genuine feedback, with no insult or personal attacks, and yet you come here to insult me after I gave some honest feedback. This just approves that admins think they are above reproach.

aX died because of hackers, CD key bans, not from lack of admins. Theres a reason why aX was most popular when it was still around.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#17 2023-01-27 09:30:39

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Reputation: +473
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 760
Windows 7 Firefox 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Fast spawn times. When spawn times are fast, killing enemy loses meaning because they will respawn fast with knowledge of the location of his enemy. This creates no point in playing seriously.
On maps where one team has to attack, they will not attack. That's how aX went down, there was no action anymore, players sit with snipers, sit in ships, sit anywhere safe, other times went there only to chat. Attacking becomes hard when you have to kill 1 guy 5 times just to get the flag.
Also, right before dying, the owner of aX REMOVED berlin and stalingrad maps from rotation because they had the lowest player population, not realizing the population on small maps was low because of fast spawn times and people actually want to play infantry too.

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#18 2023-01-27 16:34:26

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrators
Denmark
Reputation: +316
Registered: 2018-04-22
Posts: 431
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Bwitzkwieg22 wrote:
LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:
Bwitzkwieg22 wrote:

Of course its very easy to say Ferd is doing a fantastic job, despite so many complaints from players. Its like a police officer that is filmed on camera beating the crap out of someone, and then that police departments colleagues comes out and says hes a great guy. There are no admins to "admin" the admins here, hence they can get away with anything.

Admins should only enforce the rules that the server owner have written, and not arbitrarily make up their own rules. There needs to be separate board of unbiased people who can administrate the admins.

Well funny enough it's only idiots like you with several "ban appeals" behind you, who got a problem with Ferd. Guys like you who blame the decrease in BF42 activity on the admins, when aX clearly died cause it became the wild west with 0 active admins. Grow up and live with the consequences behind your actions.

Funny how I am giving genuine feedback, with no insult or personal attacks, and yet you come here to insult me after I gave some honest feedback. This just approves that admins think they are above reproach.

aX died because of hackers, CD key bans, not from lack of admins. Theres a reason why aX was most popular when it was still around.

I don't believe I'm above you, it's something I know. Convince me that I'm wrong - I suggest you start behaving like an adult. And this got nothing to do whether Nameless gave me admins rights years ago for some unknown reason, this is me writing to you personally, giving you a life lesson.

I stand by believing that Ax died especially because of trolls, teamkillers and cheaters who could behave completely as they pleased. I played 40/60 on aX and Simple when I rejoined this game, I saw an admin (Assi) 1 time on aX because I asked him to join to ban a hacker. There is a reason to why aX died and got shut down. Anyway, I'm done writing you, as eS said. Take my life lesson or don't.

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#19 2023-01-29 01:12:57

Bwitzkwieg22
Shitposter
Reputation: +5
Registered: 2022-10-07
Posts: 37
OS X Chrome 103.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:
Bwitzkwieg22 wrote:
LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

Well funny enough it's only idiots like you with several "ban appeals" behind you, who got a problem with Ferd. Guys like you who blame the decrease in BF42 activity on the admins, when aX clearly died cause it became the wild west with 0 active admins. Grow up and live with the consequences behind your actions.

Funny how I am giving genuine feedback, with no insult or personal attacks, and yet you come here to insult me after I gave some honest feedback. This just approves that admins think they are above reproach.

aX died because of hackers, CD key bans, not from lack of admins. Theres a reason why aX was most popular when it was still around.

I don't believe I'm above you, it's something I know. Convince me that I'm wrong - I suggest you start behaving like an adult. And this got nothing to do whether Nameless gave me admins rights years ago for some unknown reason, this is me writing to you personally, giving you a life lesson.

I stand by believing that Ax died especially because of trolls, teamkillers and cheaters who could behave completely as they pleased. I played 40/60 on aX and Simple when I rejoined this game, I saw an admin (Assi) 1 time on aX because I asked him to join to ban a hacker. There is a reason to why aX died and got shut down. Anyway, I'm done writing you, as eS said. Take my life lesson or don't.


How exactly are you above me? Please do tell.

This is EXACTLY the attitude that is killing the game. An admins purpose is just to enforce the rules that the server owner (the person who you know, owns the server) has written. NOT ban someone just cause they dont like their playstyle, their political views, or username. Instead, you come here to insult, belittle me despite me not having said anything rude or inviting an argument. An Admin who cannot handle constructive criticism is not fit to be admin. I would say the exact same thing to a police officer, a government official or a teacher. The mindset that you are above others is what is killing the game.

aX was most popular for a reason. It did not die due to lack of admin, it died due to hacks that disabled auto admin, and mass CD key ban due to hacks. It was popular BECAUSE it wasnt full of admins that ban you cause they dont like you, and that is why people flocked there - to just enjoy a game and not have to walk on eggshells because a certain someone is online.

Whoever is deleting my comments is proof  that you cannot handle constructive criticism - continue to show the entire playerbase what sort of person you are, when you are unable to engage in civil debate and constructive conversation.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#20 2023-01-29 22:31:16

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Reputation: -190
Location: paris
Registered: 2012-06-26
Posts: 735
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

AX is back btw...

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#21 2023-01-29 22:37:35

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: +1376
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 4,028
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

AX is back btw...

Saw that in the server list. Seems like a fake tbh.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#22 2023-01-30 07:11:55

Bwitzkwieg22
Shitposter
Reputation: +5
Registered: 2022-10-07
Posts: 37
OS X Chrome 103.0

Re: Ferd (0,25L)

Black Mamba wrote:
Alvarez-Latino wrote:

AX is back btw...

Saw that in the server list. Seems like a fake tbh.

it works. It just needs a population to kickstart it.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer