#1 2022-10-10 20:10:45

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Conquer. recordings

Hi guys

I decided to record some of conquers funwars and thought I would share them in here. Our latest (and second) funwar was vs Invictus + ringers on Aberdeen and Market Garden custom.

I forgot to record the first round which was our axis side on Aberdeen, but I can give u a brief summary: Maybe we played too much public at Simple, because we didn't pay any attention towards defending our mainbase, so Loony captured our mainbase rather early into the round and after that it was a rape-party for Invictus and they ended up winning big :-)

Players playing for conquer in the match: Hounden, WoodR, Jedii, Tragic!/Ooby, Nubian, Deeko, Simon and DoubTi'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cthzkWNxhg&t=203s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI1Oz2Tpt_o&t=562s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGWaIRIDuHM

Our next funwar/pcw will be vs TL on Gazala and El Alamein this Wednesday 12/10, 20:30cet. If you wanna spectate or even help playing feel free to pm me or any conquer member on Discord: https://discord.gg/6H8KEDzX

Ps: I apology for possible bad content, missing shots, noregs, bad langauge and so on :-)

Last edited by LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits (2022-10-11 14:51:55)

Positive reputation 10   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-10-11 06:02:49

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Re: Conquer. recordings

2nd aberdeen round please

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-10-11 14:37:53

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

KarlsoN wrote:

2nd aberdeen round please

Hi Karlson
As I wrote I honestly forgot to record the first round of the funwar, thats why I gave the brief summary, but I can be more specific if you want: conquer was in the lead, middle was captured and we had several more axis tanks in the field, but then Loony captured our mainbase and as the experienced clan and Aberdeen player you are, you probably know how hard it is to recover from that loss.

You might wonder why I forgot to record the first round, but I can also clarify that for you: I was quite annoyed and stressed at the same time. Why? Because your team, Invictus, show up 10-15 minutes late with only 2 people and And I have to help find ringers to avoid the match getting cancelled. We end up playing 7v7 instead of 8v8, the match is delayed 30 minutes and on top of that you pick Market Garden as your map instead of Bocage which was the map conquer prepared tactics and roles for. That is why I forgot to record the first round, but luckily I believe I was the only one from conquer being triggered by all of this, so the happy atmosphere made me remember recording the following rounds.

#4 2022-10-11 15:22:07

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

Because your team, Invictus, show up 10-15 minutes late

Wow.
Good reason for huge stress.

#5 2022-10-11 17:30:15

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

KarlsoN wrote:

Because your team, Invictus, show up 10-15 minutes late

Wow.
Good reason for huge stress.

Are you only able to read 1 sentence or just the things you want to hear?
I know how much you love when wars are delayed 30+ minutes with your 2+CET time, but I don't.

#6 2022-10-22 14:26:09

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Is nameless fighting in Ukraine?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2022-10-22 14:38:16

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.0

Thanks for posting the recordings Doubti. Will you be posting more ?

#8 2022-10-22 15:00:24

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 106.0

Think i'll record the next one too

#9 2022-10-22 15:38:07

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Thanks for posting the recordings Doubti. Will you be posting more ?

TL cancelled the funwar we had planned, that's why I haven't uploaded anything new. If I remember it I will keep recording, but with so very few teams left, and teams who schedule wars 2+ months ahead, it's a real struggle to find funwars in BF42, though I wish we could play once pr. week.

#10 2023-04-18 21:11:53

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Our last Ligawar vs PHX from my POV.

This BF-league season consist of pure custom maps, and with clan activity being on the brink of extinction we are mostly going in blindfolded. The maps have mostly been a good experience (all things Considered / past experience with custom maps) This is how it went down this time.

PS: as you notice we, Conquer, only play with 7 players and we could need some reinforcement.
PPS: By mistake I play on a wireless connection and thats why you might notice a bit of stuttering. And I'm playing 1980 which isn't the native res. for my screen if u wonder why it looks a bit meh.

1. Koh_pro allied: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkTqav- … tralisBF42
2. Koh_pro axis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4krC7b … tralisBF42

3. Titan Pass allied: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZqCOsJ … tralisBF42
4. Titan Pass axis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPuzQvH … tralisBF42

Last edited by LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits (2023-04-18 21:16:10)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#11 2023-04-18 21:47:37

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

Our last Ligawar vs PHX from my POV.

This BF-league season consist of pure custom maps, and with clan activity being on the brink of extinction we are mostly going in blindfolded. The maps have mostly been a good experience (all things Considered / past experience with custom maps) This is how it went down this time.

PS: as you notice we, Conquer, only play with 7 players and we could need some reinforcement.
PPS: By mistake I play on a wireless connection and thats why you might notice a bit of stuttering. And I'm playing 1980 which isn't the native res. for my screen if u wonder why it looks a bit meh.

1. Koh_pro allied: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkTqav- … tralisBF42
2. Koh_pro axis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4krC7b … tralisBF42

3. Titan Pass allied: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZqCOsJ … tralisBF42
4. Titan Pass axis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPuzQvH … tralisBF42

I dont understand why the league just doesn’t close instead of hosting these crappy custom maps seasons, most of which arent optimized for 7v7 and just look outrageously bad.

Also 5 clans with rematches in a 3 months season is a joke, what are you guys gonna do next have a season with 2 clans that lasts a year? So retarded

Last edited by Black Mamba (2023-04-18 21:48:00)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 3

#12 2023-04-18 22:01:34

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

I don't understand your "question"/ statement. Do the league need to shut down because you think their choice of custom maps doesn't live up to your own standards, Mamba? What makes u think they are bad? Just because they don't look like your map (can't remember the name of it) doesn't mean they ain't a good experience - I mean you "you can't judge a book by its cover". Smells a bit like a jelly american talking...

I don't know how the next season will look like, and I don't know how you would do it differently in such an old game with so few people. As long as people still enjoy playing (these) clanwars why stop?

Imo. the biggest downside in the league is the skill gap among teams and how they approach maps and wars differently. Not the maps, not the amount of teams nor the rematches.

#13 2023-04-18 23:19:21

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

I don't understand your "question"/ statement. Do the league need to shut down because you think their choice of custom maps doesn't live up to your own standards, Mamba? What makes u think they are bad? Just because they don't look like your map (can't remember the name of it) doesn't mean they ain't a good experience - I mean you "you can't judge a book by its cover". Smells a bit like a jelly american talking...

I don't know how the next season will look like, and I don't know how you would do it differently in such an old game with so few people. As long as people still enjoy playing (these) clanwars why stop?

Imo. the biggest downside in the league is the skill gap among teams and how they approach maps and wars differently. Not the maps, not the amount of teams nor the rematches.

Its simple really - stop playing crappy custom maps and go back to the vanilla maps or play the RTR or SW maps. Thats how I would do it. And ive been saying this for the last two years but nobody listens.

I just told you why they are bad. Most arent balanced properly, poorly made with no effort and just dont make any sense strategically. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Yes I like quality (who doesnt) and I do believe league players deserve to play on good maps considering all the time that is needed by clans to train and play the league wars, that is the least they deserve. Not playing koh pro or w/e the f**k its called twice in a season.

Oh and one last thing, I’m not American you idiot lol

Last edited by Black Mamba (2023-04-18 23:22:47)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#14 2023-04-19 08:50:50

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Black Mamba wrote:

bla bla bla

as i remember, you left this and community?

#15 2023-04-19 12:54:31

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

KarlsoN wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

bla bla bla

as i remember, you left this and community?

Nothing useful to contribute as usual huh Karlson?

#16 2023-04-23 19:10:39

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Your really a special character, Mamba

I could try to explain a lot to you about maps or why we don't play other mods/expansions, but it would just be a waste of time.
Instead I'll just say that representatives from every team and so on influence and decide which maps that's gonna be in the map pool.

And I'm 99.99% sure that the most played map in clan history is Bocage. Very balanced, very beutiful map… Think about that, Maj.Mamba, like the reason to why no one bothers to listen to you.

#17 2023-04-23 22:48:37

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

Your really a special character, Mamba

I could try to explain a lot to you about maps or why we don't play other mods/expansions, but it would just be a waste of time.
Instead I'll just say that representatives from every team and so on influence and decide which maps that's gonna be in the map pool.

And I'm 99.99% sure that the most played map in clan history is Bocage. Very balanced, very beutiful map… Think about that, Maj.Mamba, like the reason to why no one bothers to listen to you.

I know how it works, you don’t need to explain it to me.

I think you are seriously delusional Doubti. The drop in activity in BF League can mostly be attributed to the same cycle of custom and vanilla maps being fed year after year to the contestants. Players are just fed up.

I and many players in this community have tested many of the expansion maps in clan wars. They are well balanced and play well. Why can’t BF League at least try an experimental event or season during the summer to try out the maps? It won’t kill anyone and I’m sure a lot would be interested by the maps.

But no, let’s just use the same lazy approach each season because it’s easy.

Do you know how many special characters your clan has you retarded prick?
- 2 server crashers
- 1 cheater
- 1 prone bugger

Despite this you can’t event beat bmc. I’d uninstall sad

#18 2023-04-24 11:52:07

Flettnerman
average dödelcopter pilot
Russia
Website
Windows 10 Opera 97.0

Black Mamba wrote:

I and many players in this community have tested many of the expansion maps in clan wars. They are well balanced and play well. Why can’t BF League at least try an experimental event or season during the summer to try out the maps? It won’t kill anyone and I’m sure a lot would be interested by the maps.

It's already planned Mamba, don't worry. This summer should be RTR-SW event one for sure, most likely with fixed maps per matchday like nations cup had.

#19 2023-04-24 18:30:27

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Mamba, mamba, amba. Now you lost it again silly you. When a guy like you like you use the word "delusional" you just have to get a scary smile on :-)

Bf-league is full of well known caught cheaters, server crashers and lots of buggers, so what better place to be. 

The drop in activity level got nothing to do about the maps being played, but a character like you won't ever understand that. And I can assure you if the league forced rtr/sw to be played it would just be PHX looking at Flettnerman and his chopper in that season.

Now get the f*ck out of my thread jelly american who achieved nothing else than a relationship with Battlecraft. Please.

#20 2023-04-24 19:03:48

NuBian
Windows 10 Opera 97.0

Black Mamba wrote:

This is what you get for sharing you recordings: Crazy defamations and salty comments.

If you wanna criticize the bf-league you are definitely adressing the wrong person and platform.

I really doubt you know these two particular maps well, they are not better or worse than some map like bocage.

#21 2023-04-24 21:22:01

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 95.0

Damn it guys, chill down a bit or something.. Mamba you should considering join the League and bringing your fresh ideas instead of just blaming League admins for trying to make something cool. Memo maps were pretty well modded to fit for clan wars, and as long as these maps were chosen to bring something fresh it worked out pretty well as most of these maps were almost never played in recent years.

#22 2023-04-26 19:37:39

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Firefox 112.0

#23 2023-04-26 21:42:46

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Bf-league is full of well known caught cheaters, server crashers and lots of buggers, so what better place to be.

Yeah, most of which are in your clan.

The drop in activity level got nothing to do about the maps being played, but a character like you won't ever understand that.

It has a lot to do with it, and you know it. I don't know if you are just blind, but the custom maps in the current season pool aren't good at all. It's like they were randomly picked.

At least if you are going to do a custom maps season, pick quality maps (Forager, Faid Pass, Remagen), not KoH Pro. It's an insult to the clans and their players who are taking time out of their busy schedule to participate in the league.

And I can assure you if the league forced rtr/sw to be played it would just be PHX looking at Flettnerman and his chopper in that season.

I've noticed a pattern of you taking random shots at Flettnerman/PHX in your posts. Why?

Also, there is no way the players would feel forced. I think most would welcome the idea of a RTR/SW event. You could actually poll the league players right now and ask them if they want a RTR/SW season, and I am sure that most would say yes.

Now get the f*ck out of my thread jelly american who achieved nothing else than a relationship with Battlecraft. Please.

Wow dude, for the second time, I am NOT American. Can you shut the hell up about that already? Thanks.

It's funny that you mention my map because I received a lot of positive feedback from it. It took me a long time to make it too. Is it wrong for me to expect the same level of quality for BF-League's custom maps?

And you're right, I didn't achieve anything in this game, I've only:

- Helped create new clans, some of which play/played in BF-League
- Brought new players to the game
- Advertised BF-League and tried to encourage cross-overs from various BF titles to BF1942
- Hosted many events to make the game interesting
- Made mods and maps, some which were used in BF-League

In all, I have dedicated far more time to this game than you ever will, so you can keep your comment to yourself.

Have a nice day smile

Last edited by Black Mamba (2023-04-26 22:06:03)

#24 2023-04-26 21:56:06

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

NuBian wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

This is what you get for sharing you recordings: Crazy defamations and salty comments.

If you wanna criticize the bf-league you are definitely adressing the wrong person and platform.

I really doubt you know these two particular maps well, they are not better or worse than some map like bocage.

Not taking aim at you NuBian. I know you are an honest player and don’t have a problem with you at all. Too bad I can’t say the same about the rest of your clan.

#25 2023-04-26 22:01:38

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

Lol some old, random pics of when I used to play on my crappy laptop with crappy internet, and they’re not even yours. Is that the best you can do?

#26 2023-04-26 22:30:14

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 112.0

Just to rattle that cage of yours a bit more. You hung the gloves but seem to be itching for a fight. We'll be waiting for that raised fist clan

#27 2023-04-26 22:36:40

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Yes your right you have dedicated A LOT of time to this game, a lot more than me luckily, two faced american lunatic.

Now get out of my thread and go to bf-league with all your wonderfull ideas, which you are so sure will be accepted and raise the activity level. Honestly I really hope your right, but this is NOT the place for all your fairytale ideas. Thanks.

#28 2023-04-26 23:17:56

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

Deeko wrote:

Just to rattle that cage of yours a bit more. You hung the gloves but seem to be itching for a fight. We'll be waiting for that raised fist clan

I have a better idea. Let’s do a 1v1, infantry. 2 rounds on an EU server, 2 rounds on an American server. If I win, you have to leave conquer. and join rfc. If I lose, then I shall leave the game and disappear in a cloud of smoke.

#29 2023-04-26 23:55:05

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Unknown Firefox 108.0

Lol you wanna play against deeko who mastered infantry and whose aim was called "aimbot flicking hack" by the second best infantry player in bf42 who left the game
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5282
Good luck, mamba xd

#30 2023-04-27 00:00:59

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.4

simon wrote:

Lol you wanna play against deeko who mastered infantry and whose aim was called "aimbot flicking hack" by the second best infantry player in bf42 who left the game
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5282
Good luck, mamba xd

It seems deeko’s ego got inflated a lot since lache left. You can’t claim to be the best infantry player in the game if the best player left… you’re still second best.

Something tells me that if he came back, he would still win deeko with sufficient training.

Board footer