#1 2016-12-18 14:43:24

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

deeko's hack confirmed

hello every1. this might not come as surprise for most of you, but i will post it anyways to just make it crystal clear about this ''deeko'' guy who claims hes not hacking and only his brother simon do lol.

heres a video that deeko has kept Private on youtube and has finally made it public yesterday after i kinda ''forced'' him using reverse psychology shit lol. its clear after watching this video that this kid actually used this aimbot flicking toggle so much that he actually thinks that this is how bf normally is and made a video out of it.. just as dumb as his brother simon when he made his hacking video on youtube hahah.

pretty much every single kill in this video is auto aimbot flicking hack. go to 0:32 and 1:15 kills as it becomes way too obvious.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAqJLcshsU

and oh ye another thing, some months ago i uploaded a video where u can see how this aimbot flicking hack looks like from enemys point of view. and here it is:

the first guy with pistol with his aimbot flicking says enough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW81dqEg6wI

... and ironically thats his brother simon in that video using the hack.

im an experienced infantry and i can tell u that this is not how a ''pro'' aimer is like he claims. a pro aimer will place his aim at positions where he thinks enemies will pop out and not the other way around where your aim just flicks into enemies by using hacks.

peace

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-12-18 14:52:06

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: deeko's hack confirmed

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-12-18 15:54:43

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Linux Chrome 55.0

LOL! auto aimbot flicking what?? reverse psycho what? big_smile did u get gazed at on scandinavian streets again little pakistani?
anyway, thanks for proving that we are so good that even the videos of just playing look like hacking

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-12-18 17:56:53

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

simon, the honor of your brother is desecrated, what you gonna do

#5 2016-12-18 20:02:10

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

They dont have balls to use their real names ,they dont need to be proofed

#6 2016-12-18 22:16:38

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

lachesis wrote:

hello every1. this might not come as surprise for most of you, but i will post it anyways to just make it crystal clear about this ''deeko'' guy who claims hes not hacking and only his brother simon do lol.

heres a video that deeko has kept Private on youtube and has finally made it public yesterday after i kinda ''forced'' him using reverse psychology shit lol. its clear after watching this video that this kid actually used this aimbot flicking toggle so much that he actually thinks that this is how bf normally is and made a video out of it.. just as dumb as his brother simon when he made his hacking video on youtube hahah.

pretty much every single kill in this video is auto aimbot flicking hack. go to 0:32 and 1:15 kills as it becomes way too obvious.   

and oh ye another thing, some months ago i uploaded a video where u can see how this aimbot flicking hack looks like from enemys point of view. and here it is:

the first guy with pistol with his aimbot flicking says enough...

... and ironically thats his brother simon in that video using the hack.

im an experienced infantry and i can tell u that this is not how a ''pro'' aimer is like he claims. a pro aimer will place his aim at positions where he thinks enemies will pop out and not the other way around where your aim just flicks into enemies by using hacks.

peace

There is no proof of him hacking in this video. The only aimbot in BF1942 has a watermark on the top left or top right corner of your screen when active ( you can see this in simons aimbot video). In the video you just posted there is no watermark so you know he is not using it. Unless he edited his movie to remove the watermark then I do not see how this can be called aimbot. Sharp aim is a better word, at 1:15 he is just anticipating where the player will be. Professional players have those reflexes that are almost like aimbot if you watch e- sports a lot.

Dont be mad because he out aims you now xd

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2016-12-18 23:03:14

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

to justify lachesis i want to state that it wasnt vicious acusation, the guy can not be responsible for his actions or any accusation he did, here is the proof video, or rather proof audio:

lachesis wrote:

oh shit, they got me guys. joke. that injector is for another game that i play called GunZ . LOOOOOOOL nice try tho xDDDDD

and lector i dont use macro for bf1942 . stop talking like u know something. that injector is used for gunz.. this is me playing gunz :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn2N3XY_Css

shame on you, who beat him in a videogame!

#8 2016-12-18 23:37:19

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

joint wrote:

to justify lachesis i want to state that it wasnt vicious acusation, the guy can not be responsible for his actions or any accusation he did, here is the proof video, or rather proof audio:

lachesis wrote:

oh shit, they got me guys. joke. that injector is for another game that i play called GunZ . LOOOOOOOL nice try tho xDDDDD

and lector i dont use macro for bf1942 . stop talking like u know something. that injector is used for gunz.. this is me playing gunz :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn2N3XY_Css

shame on you, who beat him in a videogame!

well if u wanna hear the audio only then just watch the original clip of this annoying dude laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xEfUh6dSpk

#9 2016-12-18 23:43:09

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

lol ok, but youre still suspicious, can you get more proofs?

#10 2016-12-18 23:50:22

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

In this laughing guy there is much more evidence of cheat than in dicko s video. Bring proofs , real one....

#11 2016-12-19 23:41:29

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 54.0

ja poimela tebja

#12 2016-12-19 23:52:25

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Linux Vivaldi 1.4

this is possibly the biggest compliment anyone has ever received about their aim in bf42 history lol
besides, aimbot is never as effective as ping and reg adjusted aim. but you guys wouldnt know cuz u never do anything, bores xd

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#13 2016-12-20 03:12:46

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Looks like pretty weak ground play to me simon.  Water mark on all hacks.. LMMFAO...I have this bridge in Canada for sale.

Past that I do not see anything.... other than being able to keep your crosshairs small when you need them.

#14 2016-12-20 05:03:43

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

PitViper wrote:

Looks like pretty weak ground play to me simon.  Water mark on all hacks.. LMMFAO...I have this bridge in Canada for sale.

Past that I do not see anything.... other than being able to keep your crosshairs small when you need them.

Have you even seen the aimbot video simon made? Look it up and +1 rep if you can find the watermark.

#15 2016-12-20 07:47:15

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

good aim, GREAT regs :pp

#16 2016-12-20 08:46:37

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

No I have not...but I know that every hack for 1942 does not have one...you exaggerated that's all.

#17 2016-12-20 09:01:15

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

PitViper wrote:

No I have not...but I know that every hack for 1942 does not have one...you exaggerated that's all.

Where did I mention that every hack had a watermark? Only this one does.

#18 2016-12-20 13:28:33

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Black Mamba wrote:

The only aimbot in BF1942 has a watermark on the top left or top right corner of your screen when active ( you can see this in simons aimbot video). In the video you just posted there is no watermark so you know he is not using it. Unless he edited his movie to remove the watermark then I do not see how this can be called aimbot.

That sounds pretty conclusive to me.  All BF1942 aimbots do not/did not have a watermark so you can't base on that alone.
Apples and Oranges otherwise'

#19 2016-12-20 13:32:31

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

if people cant see the auto aim helper hack here, then u must be stupid. go to 0:08 where hes trying to kill that guy with the knife. u can clearly see here that the flick he gets here is cuz he switched from knife to walter and therefore the aimbot registeres the enemies body and flicks directly into his head with the walter and gets walter kill.

if you guys cant see this or u want more proof, then u will never ever get a real proof anymore in bf1942 and people can freely hack as much as they want now. hacks has devoloped. the aimbot is not constant, its a toggling hack which turns on and off by 1 macro button which helps u to aim directly on enemies body.

also, go to 1:14 and watch fullscreen and play the video in 0.5 slow speed, u will notice that at exactly at 1:18 he gets a flick to the left side of the door, and that happens because there enemies arm is sticking out of the wall (a tiny black spot) if u pause at 1:18.. thats when the aimbot registeres that there is an enemy and it flicks over there. and then after that, there is another flick where the aimbot flicks on enemies arm directly as it is more seen able..

if u guys cant see this and still deny this and ask for ''100%'' then no1 ever from bf1942 hacked cuz u cant proof it 100%, eveything cud be edited even if its screenshots or not. u might as go and knock on his home door with a camera crew and record entire house and pc full of hacks for bf1942 but u just cant do that.

anyways, people might now say '' but lachesis, does this mean HIS WALTER HAS AIMBOT IN IT? '' . just look at my video,

the first guy with the walter, the aimbot helps him to flick into enemys body.

and mamba, u little anorexic 50 cent fucker, everything u say is irrelevent. and makes no sense. stick to ur shit tournies and modding maps.

Last edited by [krigerfraScandinavia] (2016-12-20 13:39:01)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#20 2016-12-20 14:32:52

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

1) All the flicks that you talk about flick to a different part of the player model. Aimbot or aimlock only locks on to a specific part everytime(usually head).
2) Some of the flicks are slower than the others, that's some weird ass programming big_smile
3) There are some kills where i don't flick and the aim isn't perfectly on. Why didn't i use aimlock there? o.O
4) Why doesn't the aimbot work when i have a knife in my hand? o.O
5) Haski wanted to see how i play against him, i doubt that i would show him a video where i just aimlock versus him lmao
6) Why would i hack against my only russian friend in a for fun 1v1?
7) YOU NEED SOME MILK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE

Last edited by deeko (2016-12-20 14:35:29)

#21 2016-12-20 14:42:47

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

lachesis wrote:

if people cant see the auto aim helper hack here, then u must be stupid. go to 0:08 where hes trying to kill that guy with the knife. u can clearly see here that the flick he gets here is cuz he switched from knife to walter and therefore the aimbot registeres the enemies body and flicks directly into his head with the walter and gets walter kill.

if you guys cant see this or u want more proof, then u will never ever get a real proof anymore in bf1942 and people can freely hack as much as they want now. hacks has devoloped. the aimbot is not constant, its a toggling hack which turns on and off by 1 macro button which helps u to aim directly on enemies body.

also, go to 1:14 and watch fullscreen and play the video in 0.5 slow speed, u will notice that at exactly at 1:18 he gets a flick to the left side of the door, and that happens because there enemies arm is sticking out of the wall (a tiny black spot) if u pause at 1:18.. thats when the aimbot registeres that there is an enemy and it flicks over there. and then after that, there is another flick where the aimbot flicks on enemies arm directly as it is more seen able..

if u guys cant see this and still deny this and ask for ''100%'' then no1 ever from bf1942 hacked cuz u cant proof it 100%, eveything cud be edited even if its screenshots or not. u might as go and knock on his home door with a camera crew and record entire house and pc full of hacks for bf1942 but u just cant do that.

anyways, people might now say '' but lachesis, does this mean HIS WALTER HAS AIMBOT IN IT? '' . just look at my video,

the first guy with the walter, the aimbot helps him to flick into enemys body.

and mamba, u little anorexic 50 cent fucker, everything u say is irrelevent. and makes no sense. stick to ur shit tournies and modding maps.

Lachesis you little shit head, stop being butt hurt after your loss to razor and being rejected from the league. You got caught red handed on BF League AND you got the DLL Injector on your desktop. Youve already owned yourself, and now you try to accuse deeko of cheats, absolutely hilarious. Please stop inventing shitty theories because nobody here believes you.

#22 2016-12-20 16:06:50

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

If he is using some hacks, then it seems to be obvious at the axis HQ at 1:15, where he flips in time to the left or right, depends if the enemy goes to the door or the window.

#23 2016-12-20 16:44:22

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Arkos wrote:

If he is using some hacks, then it seems to be obvious at the axis HQ at 1:15, where he flips in time to the left or right, depends if the enemy goes to the door or the window.

so you wanna tell me that this aimbot locks on to his arm? as far as i know aimbots lock on to head... -.-
And for people who think that walter kill is obvious aimbot you should know that it doesnt even flick right to his head, i made a picture for u guys to where it flicks:
15pftp4.png
if you look at it in slow motion (0.25 speed) its obvious that there is no aimbot

#24 2016-12-20 19:44:46

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 54.0

lachesis wrote:

Did you just admit to hacking big_smile

#25 2016-12-20 19:45:00

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

deeko wrote:

1) All the flicks that you talk about flick to a different part of the player model. Aimbot or aimlock only locks on to a specific part everytime(usually head).
2) Some of the flicks are slower than the others, that's some weird ass programming big_smile
3) There are some kills where i don't flick and the aim isn't perfectly on. Why didn't i use aimlock there? o.O
4) Why doesn't the aimbot work when i have a knife in my hand? o.O
5) Haski wanted to see how i play against him, i doubt that i would show him a video where i just aimlock versus him lmao
6) Why would i hack against my only russian friend in a for fun 1v1?
7) YOU NEED SOME MILK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE

1: all the flicks im talking about flicks on the same part of player model in all kills in that video. thanks for poiinting that out. when i said that the aim flicks into the arm, i didnt mean that it flicked directly on arm, it just registered that there was an enemy cuz of the arm. the crossair always flicks at the same point at body player model. and that means that the crosshair middle dot always flicks at the enemies throat. and that means that the mid gap from crosshair always fits the enemies head.

2. there are no kills where you dont flick into the exact same spot each time. so therefore u do use this aimlock. its funny u call it aimlock. cuz thats probably the real name of the hack ur using. after seeing  u use the word aimlock, i searched it on google and found this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niLb40WSupE
this explains exactly the same hack ur using. same 1 button click hack that helps u aim into the enemy body just like ur bf1942 hack.

3. as i mentioned before. ur toggling it with button. when it gets 2 hard for u to aim, u toggle the aimlock with 1 macro button and the aimlock automaticcaly aims for the enemy body for u.

4. the aimlock dosnt register with medic nor knife or nade.  i already mentioned it on bfliga forums. if it reigstered with knife/medics/nade then u wud never be flexible enough to jump around side ways while holding ur medic and bugging wit it to bug out from all enemy bullets.. i think u got enough brain to answer ur own question here..

5. this is a question u have to ask ur self. this depends on ur personality. if ur a scumbag little shithead, then ofcourse u will hack and just upload it, just like simon uploaded his aimbot video. its in ur genes my friend.

6. already answered it in question 5. ^

7. u need to admit that ur hacking. using simons hacks. im sorry man. just admit it.. be a real man my friend. if this we were from the same country, i would visit u right now, and have a convo wit u. i promise u, that u wudint act the same way as u do on forums right now and u'd be a honest little homo estonian who admit using hacks that his brother simon made.

#26 2016-12-20 20:12:40

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

wait so.... if the aimlock locks on to neck area then why on 1:15 it flicks to the arm O.O and why does this frickin aimlock miss the enemies head at 0:10? hmm it didnt flick far enough... bro this aimlock is clumsy

#27 2016-12-20 20:31:04

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

I think it is a big stretch to see an aimbot or aimlock in that for haski video, but definitely the other video is irrefutable.

#28 2016-12-20 21:33:21

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Call me noob, but, i really wonder what you guys see in those videos.

#29 2016-12-20 23:41:54

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

The clown is down, again... officially. This guy rage quits when he loses but today he finally played a full match.. And lost. He has no excuses anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxn7Dd … e=youtu.be

40398b496207f58efbffbee5c62fd0a2.png

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#30 2016-12-20 23:50:04

lachesis
The GOAT
Denmark
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

gg. yea i lost that 1on1 on netorn. BUT, not a true lose, cuz this was 100% hacking. there was not a single possibility of me even sidestabing or backstabing u, u knew each move i wud make and whenever i wud make it. when ever i popped out, u preshotted each and everytime.  not a single doubt about u hacking. but i like challenges. even if people hack or not, no problem for me ;p. i still managed to get 11 kills vs a hacker now thats pro

Last edited by [krigerfraScandinavia] (2016-12-20 23:51:50)

Board footer