#1111 2022-08-26 16:15:49

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Re: World War III

He is a clown... investors stole many billions from tax payers and he was involved too (CumEx Skandal). He claimed recently that he cannot remember anything. These politicians fly in planes without any mask, but they want the "normal" people and children to wear masks. They flew in a military plane and in those you don't need any masks. That was the explanation.

Most of them are corrupt, puppets of big pharma Pfizer and the US. Curious how many people will go on the street when they get their additional payment for gas etc., or even how many people are willing to pay it, if they can afford it at all. I think there will be huge protests.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1112 2022-08-26 17:37:23

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 104.0

dary wrote:

He is a clown... investors stole many billions from tax payers and he was involved too (CumEx Skandal). He claimed recently that he cannot remember anything. These politicians fly in planes without any mask, but they want the "normal" people and children to wear masks. They flew in a military plane and in those you don't need any masks. That was the explanation.

Most of them are corrupt, puppets of big pharma Pfizer and the US. Curious how many people will go on the street when they get their additional payment for gas etc., or even how many people are willing to pay it, if they can afford it at all. I think there will be huge protests.

Everything will start in November, but I don't see any way to improve the situation in these possible protests, everything will only get worse. I'm a little familiar with the realities of German politics, as far as possible from the German media, and so far I have realised that the TV-set is still defeating the fridge. After the protests and Scholz' retirement, his chair will be occupied by one of these two: Habeck or Annalena. They are even more pro-American and have more radical views. The nearest alternative is an alternative for Germany, it is a dead end. Germany will have problems with US if they come to power. So the "cheetah lover" is not the worst option at the moment of all possible.

German politicians are partly responsible for the war and, of course, responsible for the political and financial crisis that followed it. I'm not surprised that the background of the "Steinmeier's formula" is hushed up in the German media. No word, nothing. Most of Germans do not even know that it exists, that documents have been signed up and obligations have not been fulfilled at all. So, now we have what we have.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1113 2022-08-26 21:37:08

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 104.0

One month since Joint last connected to forum, any news from him ?

Last edited by Dakota (2022-08-26 21:39:04)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1114 2022-09-22 12:05:29

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Unknown Firefox 89.0

#1115 2022-09-22 12:08:38

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Android Chrome 105.0

nameless - get ready for mobilization. Poor Russia has no choice any more smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#1116 2022-09-22 12:34:03

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 105.0

nameless was already caught in protests against mobilization
aKEwRyZ_700bwp.webp

#1117 2022-09-22 13:01:34

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 103.0

ak-Rl-La09-700w-0.jpg

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#1118 2022-09-22 14:02:49

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Looks like he can easily run away.

#1119 2022-09-22 22:00:04

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

All joking aside, have any of my Russian gaming friends received call up papers? 50 years ago I got mine in the USA and at 19 yrs old I was scared shitless...

#1120 2022-09-23 01:41:28

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Maj-ID10T wrote:

All joking aside, have any of my Russian gaming friends received call up papers? 1969, I got mine in the USA and at 19 yrs old I was scared shitless...

#1121 2022-09-23 06:42:06

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

For someone who's been talking smack for 30 years about liberating europe from nazis and is now mobilized and scared shitless, well...
Now imagine how the people living next to russian border feel like. This is far from funny indeed

#1122 2022-09-23 07:50:57

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

simon wrote:

Now imagine how the people living next to russian border feel like. This is far from funny indeed

Well, countries from East Europe now blocking Russians.
Russians can't cross border, even citizents who running away from war and mobilization.
All of East European countries much more agressive to Russians, than Germany, or France for example.

Your leaders are also doing everything to ensure that the opinion of the Russians about you deteriorated. This will only help rally against the "aggressive West".

#1123 2022-09-23 10:10:27

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 103.0

KarlsoN wrote:

Well, countries from East Europe now blocking Russians.
Russians can't cross border, even citizents who running away from war and mobilization.
All of East European countries much more agressive to Russians, than Germany, or France for example.

Estonia is a small country, what do you think would be left of it, if we'd let all the russians and ukrainians in? Even worse at the same time. Close to 30% of our population are already Russians, let in all the runners and what not and it's going to turn into Russia in no time. The last thing we need is someone "liberating" them from the "nazis" too.

Last edited by deeko (2022-09-23 10:40:48)

#1124 2022-09-23 13:59:34

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 105.0

Most Russians fleeing their country still support the idea of taking over Ukraine, they just don't want to be the ones doing it, wouldn't want any of those people here.

#1125 2022-09-23 14:42:48

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

it is already visible that the mobilization is greater than the Russian propaganda said. Do they think they have any chances? smile
The Russians say they are fighting NATO. It's a lie. The Americans, Great Britain, Poland and Germany are sending weapons ... but this is the seed of what NATO has in its arsenal. Russians ... See what we wrote to you - everything is true. And see how the propaganda lies to you. If things were good at the front, there would be no mobilization. This is the end of Russia as we know it

#1126 2022-09-23 16:04:54

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

No need for schadenfreude though

#1127 2022-09-23 16:42:42

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Rinjo wrote:

The Russians say they are fighting NATO. It's a lie. The Americans, Great Britain, Poland and Germany are sending weapons ...

Back in February, I wrote that this is a confrontation between Russia and NATO, but by the hands of Ukraine. Nothing has changed since then. All the same American curators, their tactics, their weapons, their equipment, their mercenaries, a hundred of their reconnaissance satellites. And really, what does NATO have to do with it?

Rinjo wrote:

If things were good at the front, there would be no mobilization.

At the front, everything went well for Russia. But as new territories were liberated, the border expanded to 1300 km. Moreover, new regions will become part of the Russian Federation in the coming days, which means that these regions need protection. Mobilization is the logical solution in this case.
This will allow us to go on a more active offensive in the near future and try to resolve the conflict this year. Moreover, it has its political significance on the world stage, but we all know your high intellectual level, so it will be extremely difficult for you to understand this.

Rinjo wrote:

This is the end of Russia as we know it

We will definitely return to this issue after the capitulation of Ukraine.

#1128 2022-09-23 16:52:35

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

What do you believe in? Russia is weak, it has no chance against NATO alone. And let me remind you that NATO has not yet stepped in big_smile

#1129 2022-09-23 17:02:14

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Rinjo wrote:

What do you believe in? Russia is weak, it has no chance against NATO alone. And let me remind you that NATO has not yet stepped in big_smile

NATO does not want a direct conflict with Russia, which is why they are fighting with the hands of Ukraine.
If the conflict goes into an open phase, hypersonic missiles(the United States does not have defense systems against these "weak Russian" missiles) will immediately fly  directly to the Pentagon.  And then the nuclear confrontation.

Time has passed, and you have not filled the void in your head with logical thinking...

#1130 2022-09-23 17:07:59

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

The Russians have a vivid imagination when they think that NATO is fighting this conflict ... NATO helps Ukraine because your country, Russia, attacked Ukraine for no reason. Someday you will understand that, and now get ready to mobilize smile

I will give you an example of how strong NATO is

Number of aircraft: 17,000 on the NATO side - Russia has 4,000. (No NATO aircraft participates in the war in Ukraine).

The Ukrainians received several dozen cannon-howitzers and 8 pieces of Himmars rocket artillery with ammunition. 8 ... and the United States itself has several thousand of these systems: D NATO would destroy Russia within 2 days ...

The Russians want to believe that they are strong all the time, but they are weak, and very much so.

Last edited by Rinjo (2022-09-23 17:12:19)

#1131 2022-09-23 17:15:44

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

The only thing left for you to do is to scare with an atomic bomb, which probably does not work like everything else in Russia smile A group of degenerates with old Soviet equipment

#1132 2022-09-23 17:41:13

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 105.0

Maj-ID10T wrote:

All joking aside, have any of my Russian gaming friends received call up papers? 50 years ago I got mine in the USA and at 19 yrs old I was scared shitless...

Hello. I've already written about the mobilisation in our WhatsApp group. More than a week ago I returned from abroad from vacation, I did't appear on the forum for about a month, because I partly lost interest in this.

Hidden text

s3DyrAs.png

About mobilisation... I went to the HR department at work, there was no papers addressed to me, neither in the mailbox. In general, in our company of several thousand people, only a few were mobilised. Everyone reacted calmly with understanding, no one was hysterical. I know about the videos that are forced on the screens about 5 km traffic jam near the border of Georgia and many plane tickets sold out. There were some protests in the streets, about 500 were detained, no one arrested yet. I personally saw nothing of this.
This is the first, but most likely not the last wave of mobilisation. Maybe I'll be called later, in a few months, maybe not.
I don't understand why idiots make fun and trying to compete in slander. This just worsen the situation and distances the peace. Why do I think so? Parliament passed not only the law on mobilisation, but also the law on wartime, which doesn't exist now. Our country operates with a limited contingent of a contract army abroad. About 150000 from Russia. There are still about 50000 mobilised from the DPR and LPR. We are confronted by troops several times larger than us in number, in some areas recently there was a ratio of 7 to 1. Such a Zerg-rush from Ukraine, using Starcraft terms. It's their 5th wave of mobilisation in Ukraine + mercenaries from abroad. For a long time I did't understand and still, perhaps, I don't understand why our army doesn't strike at critical infrastructure in Ukraine like it has been done in Iraq or Vietnam, for example. Why do civilians in Ukraine have water, electricity, gas etc.? I return to the law on wartime. I think it could be forced in Federal subjects near Ukraine. Now referendums are being held there in areas that will officially soon cease to be Ukrainian territory. Since everyone who wants to live in the rest of Ukraine has already left these territories, the results of the referendums are very predictable, also many refugees in Russia from DPR and LPR will vote. I don't know what will be next. Vietnam or Iraq can be abandoned, they are across the ocean. Ukraine is near, so I don't know what our ministry of defence is going to do there a few months later. The status of the special-military operation can be changed.

#1133 2022-09-23 18:02:00

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 90.0

Rinjo wrote:

The Ukrainians received several dozen cannon-howitzers and 8 pieces of Himmars rocket artillery with ammunition. 8 ...  NATO would destroy Russia within 2 days ...

8? why not 1? that's all you need to know about your level of information proficiency

Rinjo wrote:

NATO would destroy Russia within 2 days ...

oh great military analyst, won't you tell us local fools why they haven't done it until now?

#1134 2022-09-23 19:53:05

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

nämeless wrote:
Maj-ID10T wrote:

Hello. I've already written about the mobilisation in our WhatsApp group. More than a week ago I returned from abroad from vacation, I did't appear on the forum for about a month, because I partly lost interest in this.

About mobilisation... I went to the HR department at work, there was no papers addressed to me, neither in the mailbox. In general, in our company of several thousand people, only a few were mobilised. Everyone reacted calmly with understanding, no one was hysterical. I know about the videos that are forced on the screens about 5 km traffic jam near the border of Georgia and many plane tickets sold out. There were some protests in the streets, about 500 were detained, no one arrested yet. I personally saw nothing of this.
This is the first, but most likely not the last wave of mobilisation. Maybe I'll be called later, in a few months, maybe not.
I don't understand why idiots make fun and trying to compete in slander. This just worsen the situation and distances the peace. Why do I think so? Parliament passed not only the law on mobilisation, but also the law on wartime, which doesn't exist now. Our country operates with a limited contingent of a contract army abroad. About 150000 from Russia. There are still about 50000 mobilised from the DPR and LPR. We are confronted by troops several times larger than us in number, in some areas recently there was a ratio of 7 to 1. Such a Zerg-rush from Ukraine, using Starcraft terms. It's their 5th wave of mobilisation in Ukraine + mercenaries from abroad. For a long time I did't understand and still, perhaps, I don't understand why our army doesn't strike at critical infrastructure in Ukraine like it has been done in Iraq or Vietnam, for example. Why do civilians in Ukraine have water, electricity, gas etc.? I return to the law on wartime. I think it could be forced in Federal subjects near Ukraine. Now referendums are being held there in areas that will officially soon cease to be Ukrainian territory. Since everyone who wants to live in the rest of Ukraine has already left these territories, the results of the referendums are very predictable, also many refugees in Russia from DPR and LPR will vote. I don't know what will be next. Vietnam or Iraq can be abandoned, they are across the ocean. Ukraine is near, so I don't know what our ministry of defence is going to do there a few months later. The status of the special-military operation can be changed.

The referendum results are predictable - that's true. It is known that they will be deceived and fictitiously these territories will belong to Russia. Why isn't Russia hitting critical infrastructure? LOL Hits all the time. Understand that the Russian military is shitty and weak. You have no chance with Ukraine. And even a million mobilized people will not help you smile

You yourself claimed that Russia would win in a week. 7 months and Russia is losing. More than 60,000 Russians are killed + more than 100,000 are injured. The front collapses. If it were good, Russia would not mobilize.

There are several million Ukrainians in Poland who escaped from the war. There are 2 families in my apartment. Including one from Mariupol. Do you think that they have a positive opinion about Russia? NO ONE IS POSITIVE ABOUT RUSSIA.

There will be no friendship between Russia and Ukraine for decades. Russia is finished internationally and as a state. Realize it!

Last edited by Rinjo (2022-09-23 20:05:40)

#1135 2022-09-23 21:09:56

Nosferatu
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

#1136 2022-09-23 22:28:38

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

im rather sure nameless was never a tanker or pilot irl

he may soon have to do some real inf for the first time ever

#1137 2022-09-23 22:49:20

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 104.0

Its all logical and reasonable, when others are fighting for you, until the day you get called in and are obligated to go. Then you open your eyes and ask yourself "is this a war that Im willing to sacrifice my life for?". Any normal, civil, common sense person, obviously will say no. Nameless and all the other russians here. Simply reply to this question. Are you willing to serve your country and die for it in this stupid war? Are you?

Last edited by Lecter (2022-09-23 22:49:39)

#1138 2022-09-23 22:51:48

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 105.0

Nosferatu wrote:

Now he really goes to the Ukraine.

Those demonstators 2 days ago were not imprisoned, yes, but many of them got a draft card, they say here.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-09-23 22:52:35)

#1139 2022-09-24 00:40:44

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 105.0

Lecter wrote:

Its all logical and reasonable, when others are fighting for you, until the day you get called in and are obligated to go. Then you open your eyes and ask yourself "is this a war that Im willing to sacrifice my life for?". Any normal, civil, common sense person, obviously will say no. Nameless and all the other russians here. Simply reply to this question. Are you willing to serve your country and die for it in this stupid war? Are you?

it sadly seems that they wont have any other choice, if they run away now they will be considered as traitors and all that stuff.

#1140 2022-09-24 07:56:48

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.6

Your propaganda does not let you understand what this war is about.  You call this war "stupid", "unprovoked", "not logical".  In fact, this is not so.

And many of us are ready to go and die so that Ukrainian war criminals and their descendants do not destroy Russians, so that the symbols of punishers from the SS and the swastika do not flutter over Russian cities, so that fooled people are not driven en masse to death, so that Russian lands and resources do not  sold cheaply to Western gentlemen so that American military companies would not conduct biological experiments on Russian people, etc.

If modern Ukrainianism began in the Lviv region, then let it stay there.  And our lands with our people will be returned to us - Kharkov and Donetsk, Zaporozhye and Kherson, Kyiv and Odessa, etc.  This is the real Ukraine, which has always been and will be together with Russia!

————————————————————

Ваша пропаганда не даёт вам понять, из-за чего эта война. Вы называете эту войну «глупой», «не спровоцированной», «не логичной». На самом деле это - не так.

И многие из нас готовы идти и умирать за то, чтобы украинские военные преступники и их потомки не уничтожали русских, чтобы над русскими городами не развевались символы карателей из СС и свастика, чтобы оболваненных людей не гнали массово на смерть, чтобы русские земли и ресурсы не распродавали по дешевке западным господам, чтобы над русскими людьми не проводили биологические эксперименты американские военные компании, и т.д.

Если современное украинство началось в районе Львова, то пусть там и остаётся. А нам вернутся наши земли с нашими людьми - Харьков и Донецк, Запорожье и Херсон, Киев и Одесса, и т.д. Это - настоящая Украина, которая всегда была и будет вместе с Россией!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

Board footer