#1 2022-08-16 14:38:24

Panzermensch
Tree hater
Poland
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Why 1 week ban.

Wazzup I just got 1 week ban for no good reason.

I wrote "fy" to one player on server and admin told me to stop, I said "no lmao",

after this I really stopped and didnt wrote anything bad on chat and focused on playing aaand then I just got banned for 1 week.

IMO thats no sense and I disagree with admin decision.

1 week for one thing on chat, I got banned before but it seems that admin is snowflake.

It was just a 1 word lol

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2022-08-16 14:54:45

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Re: Why 1 week ban.

Hi Panzermensch,

Consider this one week ban as a good time to reflect on your behaviour. Already forgot the ban i gave you this morning? The insultive usernames you chose to disrespect me after? The trouble you had with Hilly, Volturi and Alfred over the past days?

Image BBCode test

Now after your previous ban, in Berlin you told joker$. woodR that he is on too much semen, said fy to another player and called the Allied team subhumans for about 3 times. When i kindly asked you to stop, you said: "no lmao".

Change your behaviour, next time I will not hesitate to give you a longer ban. Please keep in mind that your language abuse and teamkilling is very disruptive to the server and players who try to make the best of it. It's up to you if you still want to be part of the SIMPLE community.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2022-08-16 15:21:24

Panzermensch
Tree hater
Poland
Android Chrome 96.0

I called allieds "subhumans" because as I said I've been lifting morale. Maybe you dont know what game we're playing but its WW2.

Nazi germany used to call soviets the "subhumans". I played as axis so I've been calling them like nazi propagada used to do.

Nicknames like "Hitler, Stalin" etc. Are good but acting like a nazi while playing the nazis is bad thing?

And those nicknames aren't mine.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2022-08-16 17:07:51

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Panzermensch wrote:

I called allieds "subhumans" because as I said I've been lifting morale. Maybe you dont know what game we're playing but its WW2.

Nazi germany used to call soviets the "subhumans". I played as axis so I've been calling them like nazi propagada used to do.

Nicknames like "Hitler, Stalin" etc. Are good but acting like a nazi while playing the nazis is bad thing?

And those nicknames aren't mine.

You provoke other players and insult them, you did the same yesterday in market garden vs Hilly and Jokers.woodr, swearing on them. I warned you then i kicked you, then you came back teamkilling me on purpose.

po1p6sp.png

You need to down your language. As you said we are here to enjoy playing this game, not creating discussions with other players nor insulting them.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#5 2022-08-16 17:14:23

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Panzermensch wrote:

It was just a 1 word lol

My turn:
panzer-1.png
panzer-3.png
panzer-2.png

Another examples from last week, being nice to you is not enough, next time would be a longer ban if you don't want to improve that.

Last edited by Alfred (2022-08-16 17:24:52)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#6 2022-08-16 17:41:11

Panzermensch
Tree hater
Poland
Android Chrome 96.0

Volturi I told you it was accident. You just came up running in a building and I thought that one allied broke through.

That 1 week ban is unfair. If you struggle just ban me longer than 15 minutes, why dont you keep giving me longer bans instead of banning me randomly for 7 days. No sense.

Last edited by Panzermensch (2022-08-16 17:52:14)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer