#1 2022-08-09 17:33:40

antitank1
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Abuse kick and ban of Ferd

This pathetic guys abuse ban me and kick for nothing.
=> 1st time , GUADALCANAL i kill a plane who was flying other main base and he kicks me for attacks UNCAP WTF ??
=> 2nd time , KHARKOV, a player called azov tk me 6 times without any sanctions and FERD BAN ME BECAUSE I TK AZOV ??
Idk why this low IQ guys is an admin.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-08-09 17:34:46

antitank1
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Re: Abuse kick and ban of Ferd

Ferd Grapperhaus is a pathetic guys who believe and love Maj Merlin => 3 IQ

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#3 2022-08-09 18:07:03

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

Hi Antitank,

Good that you wrote a message here. Even after your behaviour in the server and your respectless apeal here you deserve my reply.

Now we are here, I think there is one conclusion to this all: PLEASE behave when you are in the server. So here are the facts. Yesterday night, you were trolling, teamkilling and lang abusing against other players. I warned you a couple of times. Everyone deserves a chance to improve his behaviour. Everytime you get a warning, you lie, deny, disrespect or pretend your nose is bleeding. Thats why you deserved to get kicked. At the next map, Guadalcanal you did not improve your behaviour. And yes, you did attack main base, you have done it before and you received pusishment for that. At last don't forget you were the one that was also trolling Merlin all the time.

Now today, just over half an hour ago I joined the server and saw you and Aziv teamkilling each other. You disrupted half of the players and so was everyone complaining about you. You didn't even deny it ("because he also tk me first ") and with yesterday night in mind i gave you a 15 minutes time out. Other admins might have been harder on you, because this is not the first time.
May I remind you?

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9746
https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9716

Please improve your behaviour and you won't have to deal with my kick/ban again.
Cya ingame.

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2022-08-09 18:12:50)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#4 2022-08-10 20:40:28

antitank1
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

I'm going to stop reporting the blunders of the administrators because they have all the rights and know everything better than the others ?

From now I  will call you God because it seems you know everything happens.
It's a shame that for someone like you who knows everything you end up admin on bf1942 smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#5 2022-08-11 00:39:40

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

It's not about the fact that 'admins know everything better and they have all the rights'', there is a reason that a player becomes an admin. One of the reasons is to avoid disruptive gameplay by the players in the server and i have also witnessed that your behaviors are not good for the community. You need to behave better if you want to keep playing here. You also insult people a lot and it is definitely not welcomed, you are on the edge for a long time ban it seems like.
So please, before accusing a player or an admin, think twice about what you have done to be punished. We do not randomly kick/ban people.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

Board footer