#871 2022-06-22 20:19:40

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Re: World War III

bud wrote:

Oil is everything that matters. (besides power)

https://youtu.be/Eo6w5R6Uo8Y

what's the conclusion? Don't want to waste 40 mins....

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#872 2022-06-22 23:33:15

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 96.0

Zody wrote:
nifty wrote:
Zody wrote:

Great thinking. Lets just do it the same over and over again, as if thats an excuse for anything. And no, Russia invading Ukraine did not happen "for thousands of years"

hmm...im not supporting this war, but just stating some fact. Alexander, Ghengis Khan were same kind leaders that had some ambitions in their mind and invaded countries. World seen countless leaders like them from thousands of yrs. Even in India thousands of years ago ambitious kings invaded other kingdoms. Same patterns repeat again but it doesnt have to be excuse, seems u didnt understood wt i stated.

Apologies then. Yea sadly this pattern repeats itself all the time. We are incapable of learning from history.

Chillax brother, but that's human nature.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#873 2022-06-23 01:33:16

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 101.0

KarlsoN wrote:
bud wrote:

Oil is everything that matters. (besides power)

https://youtu.be/Eo6w5R6Uo8Y

what's the conclusion? Don't want to waste 40 mins....

Its a complex situation with pipelines and oil/gas reserves at strategic places, its well worth a look even if you just skim it over or play it with faster speed.

if nothing else take some minutes and look from 24:52

Last edited by bud (2022-06-23 01:43:17)

#874 2022-06-23 14:52:36

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Some norwegian propaganda: https://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/nW … til-ansikt

I am curius on how this is portrayed in Russia.

#875 2022-06-23 17:16:45

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Some norwegian propaganda:
https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/energi/ … sland-grep

https://borsen.dagbladet.no/nyheter/tys … s/76442099

I am curious how this is portrayed in Germany - Russia attacked Germany. Hm... Who implimented sanctions first?

Last edited by e.S (2022-06-23 17:27:56)

#876 2022-06-23 17:43:32

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

e.S wrote:

Some norwegian propaganda:
https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/energi/ … sland-grep

https://borsen.dagbladet.no/nyheter/tys … s/76442099

I am curious how this is portrayed in Germany - Russia attacked Germany. Hm... Who implimented sanctions first?

What do you mean by portrayed? They didnt change his speech in the news. Quoted it word by word. Of course you wont find anyone sane to defend Russias actions or what do you mean?

#877 2022-06-23 19:28:57

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

let's forgive this site loud headlines and "pulling by the ears" of any mutual problems after these words.

most importantly, your newspaper forgot to write other words said by Tokaev immediately after the non-recognition of quasi-states: he said that for the recognition of territorial integrity. This means that as soon as the regions of Ukraine become part of the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan will recognize them without problems.

And you understand that this was not news for Putin.
Such meetings do not take place without "closed" conversations where it was discussed

Last edited by persia (2022-06-24 07:07:56)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#878 2022-06-23 21:11:50

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 101.0

I was absent for a week and you have flooded it already.

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

I don't understand Norwegian, so I used a translator to read this article. Just a quick analysis of how to work with information:

The day after Tokayev's statement, Kazakhstan's oil exports through the Russian city of Novorossiysk were suddenly severely restricted, reports theins.ru .

This "theins.ru" is not a Russian media, it has a status of a "foreign agent". The media is sponsored from abroad, supposedly by the US to post anti-Russian agenda with propaganda, fakes etc. There are many of such media here and the information about the status of "The Insider" is not a secret. The journalist who wrote this article didn't even check it.

Honor?

On Monday, Kazakhstan responded by blocking 1,700 railway cars with Russian coal, the Kyiv Post reports .

The interesting thing is the marker of bias in this sentence — Kyiv. Not long ago it was Kiev everywhere and now, when somebody writes the name of the capital of Ukraine like it's written in this article (Kyiv), just shows what's written below and above is biased, definitely pro-Ukrainian and anti-Russian. But this is not what makes sense in this sentence. What really does is the journalist who wrote this doesn't even bother himself to check the website of the Kazakhstan government using an online translator.

https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/tr … 72?lang=kk

Translation from Kazakh language

There are false reports in the CIS media that Kazakhstan has blocked the movement of 1,700 Russian railway cars loaded with coal on its territory.

In this regard, the Transport Committee of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan officially declares that these reports are untrue, ie false.

In fact, there are no 1,700 Russian wagons loaded with coal on the territory of Kazakhstan. There are no wagons with coal destined for Kazakhstan or from Kazakhstan on the roads of RZD.

"We are working with the Russian railways on a regular basis, there are no delays in exports and imports," said Satzhan Uzbekov, head of the Department of Railway Infrastructure and Freight of the Transport Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.

The Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan considers the false information about the delay of Russian transit cars as a deliberate act aimed at weakening the good-neighborly relations between the two countries and discrediting them.

He also reminded that the legislation of Kazakhstan and Russia provides for liability for dissemination of false information. It is recommended that the media double-check any messages of this content to avoid adverse events.

I haven't read below, it's enough for me to realise the given information is unreliable and doesn't worth to read. What I really do not understand is your intention particularly and Europeans' generally to consume such information, like you are thirsty for someone's problems in Russia, waiting day by day when it will be worse for the people. I heard of the problems that people got in Poland, UK, Pribaltika, US and the other countries because of their own sanctions, like high prices for some things, some products availabilities, strikes, protests etc. I'm not gloating over someone's problems, unlike you are. Actually, all these lies and propaganda from the Western media made a major contribution into the perception of what is going on. I've changed my mind and I think that Ukraine got what they really deserve. What about Europe... Last Autumn I was in Greece and I know for sure I won't go to Greece or the other European resorts for vacation this Autumn. I don't mean, of course, they'll lose much from my not visit, I just don't want to be there, where people are waiting for something that may cause problems to me.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-06-23 21:15:17)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#879 2022-06-23 21:30:51

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

nämeless wrote:

I've changed my mind and I think that Ukraine got what they really deserve.

wow.

#880 2022-06-23 21:41:28

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 101.0

Zody wrote:

Of course you wont find anyone sane to defend Russias actions

Check the comments below this video. This is Canadian media, for example. Being dumb, you won't get the world doesn't move round the agenda you are forced to consume. You will be surprised but the world is not even the place in Germany where you live. There are China and India with 3 billion people population, Africa, South America. Many people's opinions there is different from yours.

#881 2022-06-23 21:49:30

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

I meant in the German media concerning Habecks speech today and the comment about an economic attack from Russia on Germany. stop taking things out of context.

#882 2022-06-23 21:50:47

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 101.0

This is a weak excuse. Try again.

#883 2022-06-23 21:58:15

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

e.S. asked about German media and I gave him an answer concerning German media. My post is in that context. It is not my problem that you choose to ignore that simple fact.

#884 2022-06-24 09:29:49

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 101.0

Some time ago German media and Bild particularly were quite readable. smile

YEV0v1M.png

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/geld/wirt … .bild.html

#885 2022-06-24 10:41:52

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

persia wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

let's forgive this site loud headlines and "pulling by the ears" of any mutual problems after these words.

most importantly, your newspaper forgot to write other words said by Tokaev immediately after the non-recognition of quasi-states: he said that for the recognition of territorial integrity. This means that as soon as the regions of Ukraine become part of the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan will recognize them without problems.

Such meetings do not take place without "closed" conversations where it was discussed

At the same time it shows that he's a little bit on the fence, wheter its because he's waiting to see wich horse wins or to avoid any western sanctions, who knows. But offcourse he's in Russias pocket, no Russia no Tokaev.

Nameless, thats the main differance between western and russian propaganda. Our is written by idiots who whent to journalist School and haven't worked nor experienced much during their life. They write uncritical and without depth. One day they wite about the princess birthday, the next about geopolitical mathers. What drives them is the amount of clicks. What gives more clicks "all good in russia" or "Russia and Kazhakstan arguing"

The southerners favorite newspaper is full of russian propaganda. It's viewpoints are questioned trough debate and not illegalised trough a label as an foreign agent.

Most westerners don't care if Russia and Kazakstan is arguing or not, they see that russia has started a war and is the agressor and automatically take Ukraines side. Does russia have a point on Ukraines treatment of Russian speakers - well yeah, but the invasion of Crimea didn't really improve that nor is a full out war justified.

#886 2022-06-24 12:11:01

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 102.0

Alchevsk, (region of Lugansk) today.
https://youtu.be/eG2snylg7c8
representative video of the "special operation" consequence

Last edited by joint (2022-06-24 12:19:22)

#887 2022-06-24 12:34:24

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 101.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
persia wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

At the same time it shows that he's a little bit on the fence, wheter its because he's waiting to see wich horse wins or to avoid any western sanctions, who knows. But offcourse he's in Russias pocket, no Russia no Tokaev.

Nameless, thats the main differance between western and russian propaganda. Our is written by idiots who whent to journalist School and haven't worked nor experienced much during their life. They write uncritical and without depth. One day they wite about the princess birthday, the next about geopolitical mathers. What drives them is the amount of clicks. What gives more clicks "all good in russia" or "Russia and Kazhakstan arguing"

The southerners favorite newspaper is full of russian propaganda. It's viewpoints are questioned trough debate and not illegalised trough a label as an foreign agent.

Most westerners don't care if Russia and Kazakstan is arguing or not, they see that russia has started a war and is the agressor and automatically take Ukraines side. Does russia have a point on Ukraines treatment of Russian speakers - well yeah, but the invasion of Crimea didn't really improve that nor is a full out war justified.

The head purpose of today's major medias is to form people's opinion using propaganda. It works in Russia, Norway, Guate-fucking-mala, everywhere. The average reader isn't smart, he should run into the sense of the articles like a horse with blinders. There are no many who can doubt what's providen to read and even less who can check the sources and think critically. Every major media, especially the state-controlled ones, have the editorial policy and the general line which has to be abided and submitted by those who work in this media. It's impossible that some article or some reportage could leave the editorial office with no approval.

Corsican monster landed in Juan Bay

The ogre goes to Grasse

The usurper entered Grenoble

Bonaparte occupies Lyon

Napoleon approaches Fontainebleau

His Imperial Majesty is expected today in his faithful Paris

Last edited by nämeless (2022-06-24 12:41:05)

#888 2022-06-24 12:55:40

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 101.0

Betveen 1.1 up to 5.4 trillion kubicmeters of natural gas reserves found, the second largest known proven reserves of natural gas in europe.

Hidden text

oil-and-gas.jpg

About gas prices: Venezuela currently gas price= 10 cent per gallon, in usa about 5 dollar-gallon and Island and norway about 11 dollar-gallon.

Hidden text

gasprices.jpg

For those who are interested to learn more

Last edited by bud (2022-06-24 12:58:03)

#889 2022-06-24 13:24:46

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

nämeless wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
persia wrote:

The head purpose of today's major medias is to form people's opinion using propaganda. It works in Russia, Norway, Guate-fucking-mala, everywhere. The average reader isn't smart, he should run into the sense of the articles like a horse with blinders. There are no many who can doubt what's providen to read and even less who can check the sources and think critically. Every major media, especially the state-controlled ones, have the editorial policy and the general line which has to be abided and submitted by those who work in this media. It's impossible that some article or some reportage could leave the editorial office with no approval.

The ogre goes to Grasse

Bonaparte occupies Lyon

I've worked with media surveilance for the goverment, they can't do anyting about what they writa, no mather how ludacriss it is. They can only write back and disagree, only for it to fall on deaf ears.

#890 2022-06-24 13:29:14

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
nämeless wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

The ogre goes to Grasse

Bonaparte occupies Lyon

I've worked with media surveilance for the goverment, they can't do anyting about what they writa, no mather how ludacriss it is. They can only write back and disagree, only for it to fall on deaf ears.

Yea sure wagga. I bet that story is true in its entirety. what was your job there exactly?

#891 2022-06-24 13:46:16

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Defence department, would you like a hug also?

#892 2022-06-24 13:47:14

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Defence department, would you like a hug also?

and they told them what to write about? like word by word instructions or how did that work?

#893 2022-06-24 14:00:43

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

I think we misunderstand each other.

Nobody tells anyone to write. The media writes about whatever they want, the goverment reads it. If the media writes something the goverment disagrees on then they usualy writes a statement as response to the media and the media doesn't give a shit, usually.

Hug still on the table.

#894 2022-06-24 14:10:14

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

I think we misunderstand each other.

Nobody tells anyone to write. The media writes about whatever they want, the goverment reads it. If the media writes something the goverment disagrees on then they usualy writes a statement as response to the media and the media doesn't give a shit, usually.

Hug still on the table.

But nameless talked about the major media. I thought your post referred to them in response, so yea a misunderstanding I guess. I take the hug now <3

Last edited by Zody (2022-06-24 14:11:53)

#895 2022-06-24 14:14:12

ziba128
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

https://w.wiki/5LhL wrote:

On June 3, Charge d'Affaires of the USSR in Lithuania, V. Semyonov, writes an overview note on the situation in Lithuania, in which the Soviet embassy drew Moscow's attention to the desire of the Lithuanian government to "surrender into the hands of Germany", and to intensify "the activities of the German fifth column and arm the members of the Union of Riflemen ", preparation for mobilization. It speaks of the “genuine intentions of the Lithuanian ruling circles”, which, in the event of a settlement of the conflict, will only strengthen “their line against the treaty, going over to a“ businesslike ”conspiracy with Germany, waiting only for an opportune moment for a direct strike on the Soviet garrisons”[40].

On June 4, under the guise of exercises, the troops of the Leningrad, Kalinin and Belorussian Special Military Districts were alerted and began advancing to the borders of the Baltic states[53].

On June 14, the Soviet government issued an ultimatum to Lithuania[54], and on June 16 to Latvia[55] and Estonia[56]. In general terms, the meaning of the ultimatums coincided - the governments of these states were accused of gross violation of the terms of the Mutual Assistance Treaties previously concluded with the USSR, and a demand was put forward to form governments capable of ensuring the implementation of these treaties, as well as to allow additional contingents of troops into the territory of these countries. The conditions were accepted[40].

On June 15, additional contingents of Soviet troops were introduced into Lithuania, and on June 17 - into Estonia and Latvia.

#896 2022-06-24 16:50:29

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 101.0

What does this mean zibanoni? I don't have the knowledge what is happening in the events you mentioned or what happened before it or what is going to happen after it. Could you elaborate a little, please? Muchas thanks

#897 2022-06-24 19:08:58

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Firefox 101.0

seventy wrote:

What does this mean zibanoni? I don't have the knowledge what is happening in the events you mentioned or what happened before it or what is going to happen after it. Could you elaborate a little, please? Muchas thanks

lolex sorry I didn't read properly, thought it was referring to some current events.

#898 2022-06-24 19:38:09

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 102.0

seventy wrote:
seventy wrote:

lolex sorry I didn't read properly, thought it was referring to some current events.

Yes, the events preceding WW2 my generation havent been told in schools when we study history, also when i found out about Finnish war from my grand i didnt belive its true smile

There are rumors like Lukashenko is preparing to join invasion. Hehe. "Nonsense" i would say 122 days ago.. motherfucker! im saying today smile in times of fast changes we are living indeed.

Last edited by joint (2022-06-24 19:41:32)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#899 2022-06-27 10:13:42

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

Causes and consequences of the Ukrainian crisis (many letters), in English:

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/ca … sis-203182

(It looks like everything is going to the third world war. The US played with nationalism and neo-Nazis.)
Pity the Ukrainians.  In this situation, Ukraine is just a weapon in the fight against Russia, a bargaining chip...

————————————————————————-

Причины и следствия украинского кризиса (много букв), на русском:

https://inosmi.ru/20220627/ukraina-254697912.html

(Похоже что всё идёт к третьей мировой войне. США заигрались с национализмом и неонацистами.)
Жалко украинцев. В этой ситуации Украина - просто оружие в борьбе с Россией, разменная карта…

Last edited by John Gult (2022-06-27 10:26:55)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#900 2022-06-27 12:36:40

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 101.0

''If he beats you he loves you'' the russians say. A language these pigs understand with no exception. They really love their brother nation.
I don't see the point in posting links(as proof), anyone can post any link with content to their liking because it is possible to find confirmation to almost anything you want on the internet.
If you want to know something come to russian speaking parts in eastern europe and try to have a meaningful conversation with them. And no they are not the kind who try to act smart on forums like here, you will see the majority of them at their best, real selves. and bulk up before you come. It will shed some light on how motivation isn't a problem in russia to invade other countries.
so yes john gult, I know who you really are))) in ''russia", crimea)))))) You won't obviously take off your mask here but I know how to trigger it somewhere else)))

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer