#601 2022-06-08 13:58:06

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

Re: Random BF screenshots you want to share

Paul Baumer wrote:

000 if you are trying to make it stop you also have to stop targeting players, and by that I mean not only Killer but every player who you targeted aiming to upset them with your gameplay, no matter what you reasons you had for that. You can't bully players in game adopting your gameplay just to piss them off and then call yourself a victim when they go mad at you and respond to your behaviour with bullying you back, in game or on forum. It works 2 ways mate, and this issue can only be solved if every person involved took ownership of his/her own actions and became truly responsible for it. Imagine how good this place could be if that just happened and don't you think that it's worth a try?

with all due respect paul baumer ... i appreciate your efforts and im completely and perfectly aware of what youre trying to do here;  you too are trying to instill cooperation and tranquility, and trying calmly to make everything work (unpaid, as a volunteer)

it would be very unfair to disallow me to do targeting ...... im one of the most targeted players, and it wont ever stop .... even if i stopped targeting. disallowing me to target, will turn me into the ultimate targeting victim. im not allowed to go for them, but they are for me, and they will, thats for certain

proof : i have the simple record for staying quiet ingame : for 1000+ hours from 2019 to 2021, i didnt use the ingame chat .... and what happened ?  the ingame chat insults against me were worse than ever ..... and it would be exactly the same with targeting .....
if i stopped that completely, everybody would continue to target me 24/7 ..... this hate against me is so deep that it cannot be cured

furthermore : 80+ % of the targeters dont read this thread, and they will be unaware of its contents. its virtually impossible to make everybody stop targeting. its also the wrong way to go for simple in my opinion. b42 is a wargame. special tactics, defending specific areas and against specific players should be allowed. there will also never be big-scale teamwork in simple. people are just logging in and doing their thing

targeting is unavoidable. being a target is not an excuse to start flaming against the targeter, using ingame chat

here is a small sample of simple admins and others who have spent at least 10 hours specifically targeting me ingame. some of them 50+ hours :

abas
arkos
arwen
count combat
dary
gio
gorr
henk
hillbillyninja
hydra
jochen peiper
momzrule / rose nylund
nameless
petr / uly
viitapiru

non-admins :

alfred
butcher
darcano
dr.zoidbergclaw
jazzy
k88
latino
mediocre
persia
s.e.l.f
simon / deeko   
test01
the fisherman’s son / kevin

we are talking really mean and vicious targeting ... with the purposes of upsetting me, ruining my gameplay as much as possible, and trying to prevent me from getting gold

it has taken place for 5 years, and continues to this day

its also a natural way to play, and should be allowed

its almost impossible to disallow, since there are so many degrees of this gaming style

veiled, hidden targeting is possible, and its hard to prove

i was actually planning to make a seperate thread with this topic

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#602 2022-06-08 14:08:13

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

I do not care if you or someone else gets the gold, i do not think the above mentioned people also cares much about it.
I witnessed a lot recently about the fact that you teamstack multiple times a round in stalingrad when you see a potential player stealing 'your gold' like ROMIK KZN 2-3 days ago. Besides, about 2-3 weeks ago in stalingrad, you started as allied and took the tank, then you gave it to axis side on purpose and test01 somehow got that tank and he used it for 30 min. Then you directly switched to axis teamstacking to get frags (to the side which has 2 tanks just slaughtering enemies), killing base-locked allied players. Can you tell me this did not happen? Test01 can approve it too. Other than that, more than 20-30 players can approve your teamstacking issue.
Do not play the victim baby boy here.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#603 2022-06-08 14:17:42

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

not all teamswitches are teamstacks, teamswitching is allowed between even teams

i have never deliberately given the enemy team my teams vehicle. i have accidentally lost tanks to enemy team, by exiting as inf, trying to kill enemy engineer, trying to mine / expack my tank, where he then grabbed / stole my tank

oh yes, those turkish players target me 24/7 too ... i should have added them to the above list

cranberrie
c.k.
volturi

they have spent 100+ hours doing really mean and destructive targeting against me

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#604 2022-06-08 14:18:00

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

not all teamswitches are teamstacks, teamswitching is allowed

i have never deliberately given the enemy team my teams vehicle. i have accidentally lost tanks to enemy team, by exiting as inf, trying to kill enemy engineer, trying to mine / expack my tank, where he then grabbed / stole my tank

oh yes, those turkish players target me 24/7 too ... i should have added them to the above list

cranberrie
c.k.
volturi

they have spent 100+ hours doing really mean and destructive targeting against me

Okey so accidently you lost it to enemy team, and you 'teamswitched' to the stronger side? big_smile This is not a teamstack??

#605 2022-06-08 14:21:06

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

000, be a man for once and admit your guilt.

You started this, and you're solely responsible for these flamewars/targetings.

Don't play the victim now, and refrain from doing your ''thing'' if you want others to stop.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#606 2022-06-08 14:32:22

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:

000 if you are trying to make it stop you also have to stop targeting players, and by that I mean not only Killer but every player who you targeted aiming to upset them with your gameplay, no matter what you reasons you had for that. You can't bully players in game adopting your gameplay just to piss them off and then call yourself a victim when they go mad at you and respond to your behaviour with bullying you back, in game or on forum. It works 2 ways mate, and this issue can only be solved if every person involved took ownership of his/her own actions and became truly responsible for it. Imagine how good this place could be if that just happened and don't you think that it's worth a try?

with all due respect paul baumer ... i appreciate your efforts and im completely and perfectly aware of what youre trying to do here;  you too are trying to instill cooperation and tranquility, and trying calmly to make everything work (unpaid, as a volunteer)

it would be very unfair to disallow me to do targeting ...... im one of the most targeted players, and it wont ever stop .... even if i stopped targeting. disallowing me to target, will turn me into the ultimate targeting victim. im not allowed to go for them, but they are for me, and they will, thats for certain

proof : i have the simple record for staying quiet ingame : for 1000+ hours from 2019 to 2021, i didnt use the ingame chat .... and what happened ?  the ingame chat insults against me were worse than ever ..... and it would be exactly the same with targeting .....
if i stopped that completely, everybody would continue to target me 24/7 ..... this hate against me is so deep that it cannot be cured

furthermore : 80+ % of the targeters dont read this thread, and they will be unaware of its contents. its virtually impossible to make everybody stop targeting. its also the wrong way to go for simple in my opinion. b42 is a wargame. special tactics, defending specific areas and against specific players should be allowed. there will also never be big-scale teamwork in simple. people are just logging in and doing their thing

targeting is unavoidable. being a target is not an excuse to start flaming against the targeter, using ingame chat

here is a small sample of simple admins and others who have spent at least 10 hours specifically targeting me ingame. some of them 50+ hours :

abas
arkos
arwen
count combat
dary
gio
gorr
henk
hillbillyninja
hydra
jochen peiper
momzrule / rose nylund
nameless
petr / uly
viitapiru

non-admins :

alfred
butcher
darcano
dr.zoidbergclaw
jazzy
k88
latino
mediocre
persia
s.e.l.f
simon / deeko   
test01

we are talking really mean and vicious targeting ... with the purposes of upsetting me, ruining my gameplay as much as possible, and trying to prevent me from getting gold

its almost impossible to disallow, since there are so many degrees of this gaming style

I never targeted you, that's mischief. I am just telling the truth... you are an ego player with a lame game style. That's a fact. Maybe you should reflect a bit instead of manipulating the admins here with your drivel, pretending you are the victim.

Feel free to share any screenshot of me targeting you...

Last edited by dary (2022-06-08 14:33:18)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#607 2022-06-08 14:36:00

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:

abas
arkos
arwen
count combat
dary
gio
gorr
henk
hillbillyninja
hydra
jochen peiper
momzrule / rose nylund
nameless
petr / uly
viitapiru

non-admins :

alfred
butcher
darcano
dr.zoidbergclaw
jazzy
k88
latino
mediocre
persia
s.e.l.f
simon / deeko   
test01

In summary, after all the idiocy you said, I'll sum it up: That you are NOT going to change the way you play and that the real culprits are the rest of the community, especially those who know how to stop you.

You are a capricious child who plays the victim. Your game brings nothing but hate and anger.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#608 2022-06-08 14:41:32

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Lecter wrote:

I have decided to remove my reply to Butcher so it doesnt escalate more. Butcher its up to you now if you want to talk to me and clear all this.

You waste your time.

Last edited by Zody (2022-06-08 14:45:56)

#609 2022-06-08 14:49:45

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

@000, listen to this...

https://youtu.be/QumMSGHITo0

#610 2022-06-08 14:58:00

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

Volturi wrote:

Okey so accidently you lost it to enemy team, and you 'teamswitched' to the stronger side? big_smile This is not a teamstack??

youre derailing this discussion and going offtopic, volturi .... but anyway :

yes. ive lost tanks accidentally to enemy team many times. i try not to, but it occurs. and will happen to everybody who play in tanks long enough

how does one determine which side is the strongest ?

- the team that has most flags ?
- the team that has most players ?
- the team that has most tickets ?
- the team that has most total kills ?
- the team that has the lowest combined average ping ?

- etc. ?

a mix of the above ?

some players and admins call all teamswitches for teamstacks, when in fact, they are not

dary wrote:

I never targeted you, that's mischief. I am just telling the truth... you are an ego player with a lame game style. That's a fact. Maybe you should reflect a bit instead of manipulating the admins here with your drivel, pretending you are the victim.

i already knew that you and others would say this

either you dont understand what targeting is, or youre not telling the truth. targeting is shrouded in taboo and shame

you have targeted me so much over the years thats its incredible. you usually hide in a spawn area that you know im coming to, then backstab me specifically with an assault rifle .... youre a bigtime targeter of me dary. you should admit it

s/w wrote:

000, be a man for once and admit your guilt.

You started this, and you're solely responsible for these flamewars/targetings.

Don't play the victim now, and refrain from doing your ''thing'' if you want others to stop.

ohh .... sparrow .... heres yet another bigtime targeter ..... he spent large chunks of his life, targeting me, and also nameless

sparrow is a capo de tutti capi of targeting .... he has spent 100+ hours trying to ruin mine and nameless' gameplay, always in a plane, backstabbing, like alt-circling-looping over carriers in midway or runways in britain, preventing certain players from taking off and playing normally

no, sparrow, i did not start the flame-target wars ..... when i started playing in simple in 2017, i didnt flame or target at all, but masses of admins and clanners started doing that to me

and then theres all the admin abuse against me ..... 400+ kicks and bans

just as an example, i got an absurd 3 day ban by arkos, around ten days ago for "reconnecting" ! .... one of the head admins removed this ban quickly, and told arkos not to do that anymore. it was admin abuse

Last edited by 000 (2022-06-08 15:11:50)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#611 2022-06-08 15:08:27

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

- he constantly makes demeaning commentaries on my gameplay

like this? Screenshot-2022-05-21-00-30-28.jpg

or... Screenshot-2022-05-25-22-16-47.jpg
(this was after I reported you for driving axis apc out of bounds in Omaha)

1-You drove the truck for no reason while we were defending both flags
2-Then you stopped, bailed and even you looked back.
3- APC blow up.
You didn't denied it, admins were on. A case of wasting vehicles.

vlcsnap-2022-05-27-11h34m16s785.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-05-27-11h34m33s796.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-05-27-11h34m48s069.jpg

Video:
https://youtu.be/xEwamRz7lSE

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

with the purposes of upsetting me, ruining my gameplay as much as possible

Like this?, alone with tank scoring while entire team losing, bail from tank, tank gets stolen, team lose map, but wait… who cares, you get the gold, f*** the team right?.
Video:
https://youtu.be/Su6pUQgTGIE

I admit and take responsibility for my attitudes, and I know they have consequences, but I will never deny them. I quitted talking against you because is useless, and f*** this, im here for fun with my teammates.

End story for me.

(Edit: I've jumped in because he named me on the above list.)

Cya in game 000

Last edited by Alfred (2022-06-08 15:46:31)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#612 2022-06-08 15:10:38

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

but not all kicks/bans are abuse against you or not? some are justified?

#613 2022-06-08 15:15:18

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 101.0

Why oh why wasn't this poor excuse for a manchild permbanned?
We can all do without his drama rage quit queen excuses.

He talks about "preventing certain players from taking off and playing normally" while happily spawncamping on many maps himself.

He talks about 'being insulted" while he was the first one to insult me back then with a namechange to "Zoidy_is_a_***" on a BOB map ,but that is stuff he 'ommits' from the recordings and and pics he posts....

He does it all to himself then cries to the grownups that they are mistreating him...

Grow a pair 000  ,your fantasy girlfriends might finally enjoy something on ya then.....   

See ya on your next ragequit !

ps  ; that . you always put in your posts is so snobbish        it suits you!

Extra edit :   NICE VIDEO AND PICS ALFRED!   

just on that   ban his a** for another month or so coz he clearly hasn't learned anything.

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-06-08 15:21:25)

#614 2022-06-08 15:24:09

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

000 Are you related to Amber Turd?

When you started ''playing'' in 2017, you were  as arrogant as now, just more careful.

Even in one of your earliest posts of ghost of... and X=X=X=X I can still sense the arrogance that you had.

Last edited by s/w (2022-06-08 15:24:23)

#615 2022-06-08 16:37:18

persia
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Guys, I also want to complain about some players who are doing everything on purpose so that I don't take the gold!
here is  who have spent at least 1000 hours specifically targeting me in game :

ooo
bfsoldier
player

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#616 2022-06-08 16:53:29

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

you have targeted me so much over the years thats its incredible. you usually hide in a spawn area that you know im coming to, then backstab me specifically with an assault rifle .... youre a bigtime targeter of me dary. you should admit it

No dude, I can assure that I don't target anyone consciously. Guess we are simply there where the action is. You have always different nicks, I don't even know who you are most of the time tbh. There are more good infs faking. I know others are doing this... that's true.

#617 2022-06-08 18:53:51

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 100.0

@Paul: So you're not ignoring me anymore? That's a good start. Sehr good.

It was the very first thing that made me angry about you. Pride. Is a deadly sin. And for a return to your kind words, i decided to stop antagonizing and will leave you alone, for now, Paul. Btw may i call you Paul now, instead of Mr Baumer?

@Other Good Fellas: Note that it is not the Report Abuse section. It is a sharing videos and screenshots section. 88 shares some moments that he had with his rival 000. He does not reports 000.

#618 2022-06-08 19:04:26

Kevin
Player
Republic of the Congo
Windows 7 Firefox 101.0

why are people even trying to argue with 000? this guy is a nut. can someone really for a second believe that the 50+ plus people he just mentioned are actually malicious and going after him and he's the victim? he's paranoid af and in his schizo mind the whole world is against him. he and merlin already have the simple record in complaining/appeals and admins seem to be treating him like he's just another regular player when he is not. also a warning to admins (specially head admins) not to fall for his bs in case he's going behind the scenes via pms, etc, trying to curry favors to save him for when he gets in trouble. tried to do it to hilly but he still put out a 30 day ban vote because he's a cancer to the server.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#619 2022-06-08 19:15:21

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Glad to see people didnt lose their common sense, bcs most of things that were written in the last days are true and I was in disbelief how people intentionally overlook that or trying so hard not to see facts.

Solution is easy, I could stop talkin to him in chat, in general it wasnt EVER more than couple of words during all round and people pretend like I should have gone to custody for killing someone. Anyway he really reached out to me, I told him when his action will stop, mine will too.
But here is one big BUT and we all know he does not want to stop, which he also admitted and said would be unfair from Paul to want something like that from him...  - When I will stop and he wont (most likely), admins might really look into this case fnally and stop pretending he isnt a big problem himself for this community which is known almost by everyone sane

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#620 2022-06-08 20:01:58

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

ive had a conversation with killer88. for the sake of the health of the simple community, we have agreed on an indefinite text ceasefire, while still being able to play normally

props to lecter, for starting this process and being the ambassador of peace

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 2

#621 2022-06-08 23:42:11

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Killer and 000 sry for not being able to connect later on discord, my mother just got in in intensive care due to covid, so its not a easy day. Anyways im glad you guys were able to have a conversation, hopefully its the 1st day of many better days

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#622 2022-06-09 00:24:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 69.3

Lecter wrote:

Killer and 000 sry for not being able to connect later on discord, my mother just got in in intensive care due to covid, so its not a easy day. Anyways im glad you guys were able to have a conversation, hopefully its the 1st day of many better days

Prayers to your mom!

#623 2022-06-09 01:05:40

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

How come that the "KING" gets mad because some noobs target him. Wouldn't be possible that in reality you're just an average player that exploits the same tricks on every map and some people got fed up?

#624 2022-06-10 05:57:06

BFSoldier3
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Killer and 000, do you mind solving this beef between you - in a private chat, in a 1 v 1 server or wherever you prefer? Or at the very least, keep it away from SiMPLE game servers and forum? It's not something our players enjoy or want to see, we are here to play and not to spread hate. Let's all be a bit more mature and kind to each other. To all players, please do not engage in flamewars, bullying or in-game trolling - it's not something we will tolerate. It's a damn game, let's have some fun without hurting each other.

It's not that someone hates someone, but that this dude continues to break the rules every day and many players don't like it:

1. Teamstaking (he switches to a strong team during the round; or switches sides when he fails to camp on one side). He can do this up to 5 times a day. In the last month alone, I've seen him teamstack more than 50 times. On some maps, he can change teams 2-3 times. I remember how he switched teams 5 times on one map, jumping back and forth after a strong player.

2. Disrupting - evaiding kills (while being attacked) - he does suicides, deathbailing, disconnecting and rejoining.

Not to mention other violations, such as false reporting, theft of equipment, shooting at one's own equipment.

He specifically hides behind random nicknames like Bfsoldier, Player and others, so that at the beginning of the round you can get lost among other similar nicknames and make various violations. When there are 40-50-60-70 players on the server, it is never clear when some Bfsoldier or Player came in, then reconnect several times until he gets into the team he needs.

#625 2022-07-19 17:01:35

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 103.0

Sorry no gold for it, but an awesome game. Thank "rafal" & "Nic" for the targets :

Image BBCode test

And thank Merlin for the implicit compliment in the background.

Last edited by Meow (2022-07-19 17:02:45)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#626 2022-10-09 21:47:22

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

competition?
Here it is ;
1fo5hyl.png
After a very fun round of bocage_custom!

Last edited by Volturi (2022-10-10 01:14:22)

#627 2022-10-28 14:18:09

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 106.0

Ye olden days on Coral Sea.
BFA-nailcleaners.jpg
Pic from 2007 found on old disk.

BFAPoster5.jpg

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-10-28 14:20:57)

#628 2022-10-28 18:15:22

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 106.0

As you can see, 1 Medic and the rest are Engineers      Image BBCode test

Good old days     smile

#629 2022-11-21 17:30:59

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Omaha mid flag action. Talk about a good spawn..
hard-work-at-omaha.png

#630 2022-11-24 10:39:24

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

A fully booked flight
1.png

Board footer