#31 2022-05-23 17:34:50

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Re: Stalingrad: an absolute mess

Deeko wrote:

yea, i guess the quantity matters, if id take the time to go and follow flasche and master around the server i'd probably get a lot of bugging on tape.

Never claimed otherwise, I just think that it isnt their playstyle to bug. They use medic, they dont have to bug to make the kit work.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2022-05-23 17:43:12

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 101.0

NuBian wrote:

Real pros bug. Glad u are all naps tongue

I notice more bugging in clan wars compared to simple.

Any experienced claner should be able to counter or compensate most bug moves

I agree about seeing more bugging in CWs vs public, but disagree about learning how to counter it. It shouldn't even exist in the first place. There might be ways to disable the prone bug entirely without disabling proning.

For example in BF Vietnam there is a longer delay when you go from any animation state to prone vs BF1942. The same could easily be done in BF1942, but client-side, and with Henk's server to client program, clients wouldn't need to download the fix manually.

I believe the command for this is setMorphFactor (the higher the number the longer the delay), but I would have to experiment.

We have an anti-bug mod for a reason. That's usually where the best infantry players are found too.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2022-05-23 17:46:25)

#33 2022-05-23 17:45:14

NuBian
Unknown Chrome 100.0

Ahhhh. I'll never forget the first lesson from some sports national trainer. It was all about how to cheat, how to be smart about it. How to appear innocent. The top infs in the game are all Schlitzohren, every single one. That's what makes them so good. If u think someone is playing clean, than he is just doing a better job of masquerading it.

#34 2022-05-23 17:47:13

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:

yea, i guess the quantity matters, if id take the time to go and follow flasche and master around the server i'd probably get a lot of bugging on tape.

Never claimed otherwise, I just think that it isnt their playstyle to bug. They use medic, they dont have to bug to make the kit work.

it's defo their playstyle. Anyways, i dont really care about buggers, i can handle them. i just wanted to let you know that there are loads of them and most of them are in a clan and in high ranks, so tread carefully :d

#35 2022-05-23 17:55:52

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Deeko wrote:
Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:

it's defo their playstyle. Anyways, i dont really care about buggers, i can handle them. i just wanted to let you know that there are loads of them and most of them are in a clan and in high ranks, so tread carefully :d

Trust me, those clanners dont bug like that since they can heal themselves and dont have to. if they did clanwars would be unplayable

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#36 2022-05-23 18:57:26

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 78.0

Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:
Zody wrote:

Trust me, those clanners dont bug like that since they can heal themselves and dont have to. if they did clanwars would be unplayable

You forgot our last PCW? Flasche smashing his kb keys so he could finish the round with zero death

#37 2022-05-23 19:09:23

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

ABAS wrote:
Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:

You forgot our last PCW? Flasche smashing his kb keys so he could finish the round with zero death

Yea but I dont have to play against him on Berlin every day and of crouse I want those players punished aswell, but as you know the admins in the league dont care. Im not that active on public atm anyway. I am just still curious about those bugs that clanners use which regulars dont use. thats why im still waiting for a reply from the new deputies in town

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-23 19:10:11)

#38 2022-05-24 22:32:12

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

NuBian wrote:

Ahhhh. I'll never forget the first lesson from some sports national trainer. It was all about how to cheat, how to be smart about it. How to appear innocent. The top infs in the game are all Schlitzohren, every single one. That's what makes them so good. If u think someone is playing clean, than he is just doing a better job of masquerading it.

Maybe in BF-League that's how things go. But I personally know a lot of excellent players that have never touched cheats.

It's kind of sad when you think about it. All these useless rules BF-League admins make, shit looks like an encyclopedia yet not even 1% of these rules are observed, either by the players or admins. Bugging is rampant, hackers are allowed to play, PB is enforced while being completely useless. I guess it's all about who knows who there.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2022-05-24 22:33:48)

#39 2022-05-27 19:03:34

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Black Mamba wrote:
NuBian wrote:

Maybe in BF-League that's how things go. But I personally know a lot of excellent players that have never touched cheats.

It's kind of sad when you think about it. All these useless rules BF-League admins make, shit looks like an encyclopedia yet not even 1% of these rules are observed, either by the players or admins. Bugging is rampant, hackers are allowed to play, PB is enforced while being completely useless. I guess it's all about who knows who there.

You have to remember most of these "rules" are made 10+ years ago - and also most of the users of bf-league probably never even read them.
Now most of the league-players are 30-40+ year old family men who are stuck in a very small and old game. Old players with old habbits, like Shad, Master, Flasche, Latino, etc., and their habbits with their up+down keys. And what can you do about it? Do the same maybe, record it and post an objection - which likely will have any affect. Most teams doesn't care about points, and there isn't enough users to "ban/bench" players, and it would be absurd to demand every active player to record and upload their gameplay in such a dead and indifferent game. Also you are right it is important "to know the right people" and have the "right reputation". Imagine the drama it would inflict if a BmC player got suspended or another player from another team, and his team would withdraw due to that. I also bet when I played with Butcher in Asstralis, he was very aware about his movement and affected about "what not to do", moves that other players wouldn't hesitate to do (this is my own thoughts).

However I have played I think 7 active seasons and a few as stand-in, both in Div 2 and Div 1 and now also in the present and only "big" group of teams and I haven't noticed any special bugging or stuff like that.
I think some players tend to see problems and issues everywhere, maybe they struggle inside their own game - I can't know for sure. I have also watched quite a bit of these recent league wars posted by different players like Zody and Nameless, and I don't think I once saw any particular abuse, but maybe you or others see something my eyes doesn't catch.

#40 2022-05-27 22:00:07

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Maybe you should attend some of these bugging classes paul babbled about haha. Dont ask me where they happen. Paul knows though wink

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#41 2022-05-27 23:48:23

NuBian
Unknown Chrome 100.0

Bugging lessons ? Who cares. Good for them to inform themselves and improve their understanding of the game mechanics.

Zody and nameless pov are bad examples to learn about bugging.

#42 2022-05-28 10:49:42

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

hencca and a few others are unhitable even without bugging, what do u do there

#43 2022-05-28 13:15:04

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Deeko wrote:

hencca and a few others are unhitable even without bugging, what do u do there

We call them the Nordic players big_smile Infantry in this game is a joke and we all know, but we dont have to make it even more silly by abusing bugs, dont we?

#44 2022-05-28 16:49:59

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

just a little bit

#45 2022-06-01 07:01:16

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 102.0

Mamb, just remember that removal of the speed to prone is part of what ruined BFV gameplay, even going prone in first place so maybe not so much delay as unable to spam it cyclically

#46 2022-06-01 15:53:56

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 101.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Mamb, just remember that removal of the speed to prone is part of what ruined BFV gameplay, even going prone in first place so maybe not so much delay as unable to spam it cyclically

I'm pretty sure the command I mentioned is the only way to break the ability to spam it cyclically like you said.

Board footer