#1 2022-05-09 19:08:16

Zody
москит
Germany
Linux Chrome 98.0

Stalingrad: an absolute mess

the map is unplayable as allied. its just basecamping from axis and of course no admin around that cares for admining the server. Its hella annoying aside the usual bug absuers of course.

Here some names who I saw throwing nades or xpacks into allied main:

Zincha (prolly maphack not sure though)
Hans Gruber
Rene1982

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-09 19:09:06)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-05-09 19:23:18

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 15.4

Re: Stalingrad: an absolute mess

That's what happens when u remove tons of good admins.

One would think 1 week of Hilly crazyness was enough to learn smth, but unfortunately not.

Last edited by KILLER88 (2022-05-09 19:25:05)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-05-09 19:33:34

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Ive reported Rene1982 for the same, in the same map, and... no one cared and i choose quit reporting outta game for a while.
(Even the report/abuse panel in server's discord is useless, smh.)

#4 2022-05-09 20:09:46

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Zincha is a player to spec for sure, no doubt..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2022-05-09 21:17:28

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 86.0

SiMPLE had around 47 admins in the list which would be more than enough to keep order on server. The problem is quality here though. We have lots of work to do guys, feel free to blame me but please understand that if each and every of us would've done his little part over the years we wouldn't be in such bad situation now. Giving admin rights to everyone is not a solution either, recruiting over last years was far from optimal and the server and players have paid for these bad choices. This is also why we take recruiting very seriously and consider only admins who would consistently improve the things, not make them worse. Please bear with us, we are working on it.

About bugging, we recommend to record players who in your opinion abuse bugs, show videos to admins (better via private message) and we will deal with them in case these bugs are truly illegal. I hear a lot of accuses of bugging towards specific players who play infantry on a good level and have good scores; but "bugs" they use are completely innocent in comparison to what some clanners and even admins allow themselves to use that somehow are not even mentioned when people report bugs. Well guys, like it or not but same standards will be applied to everyone. An update on anti-bug policy will follow soon.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#6 2022-05-09 21:29:54

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

About bugging, we recommend to record players who in your opinion abuse bugs, show videos to admins (better via private message) and we will deal with them in case these bugs are truly illegal. I hear a lot of accuses of bugging towards specific players who play infantry on a good level and have good scores; but "bugs" they use are completely innocent in comparison to what some clanners and even admins allow themselves to use that somehow are not even mentioned when people report bugs. Well guys, like it or not but same standards will be applied to everyone. An update on anti-bug policy will follow soon.

I think that the head admins simply dont know what they talk about and the damage this playstyle causes and/or dont understand the bugs that are abused and/or they listen to the advise of people who have their own selfinterest in mind. I dont wanne waste much time with this discussion, but it saddens me that obvious buggers are protected by head admins even. And then you removed admins that play those maps. how do you want to enforce this "anti-bug" policy if no admin is around on berlin and stalin?

That clanners and admins use the same level of bugging is simply not true and you should back up those statements with videos. the same way as I try to back up what I say with videos.

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-09 21:52:20)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#7 2022-05-09 22:07:42

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

If somebody would actually bug abuse in berlin or stalingrad it would be so ridiculous, that half the server would be screaming, players who've played in the old inf servers with certain fellas would know.

#8 2022-05-09 22:17:40

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Somebody is already bug abusing and ppl are complaining about it constantly. Stop playing it down. Cant blame you though. They are your friends afterall

#9 2022-05-09 22:19:36

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

I play against them too

Last edited by deeko (2022-05-09 22:24:02)

#10 2022-05-10 00:38:52

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 99.0

A regular player's opinion:

Hurrah for Paul Baumer! This guy knows the politics, the diplomacy, unlike most... This guy knows how to administer!

Stalingrad is unplayable as allied. I agree Zody about this situation. Somebody do something about it!

Hilly is/was the best admin on this server. Hilly is the number one. You just disappointed him. You idiots! You... idiots!

And i want Killer88 administrating the server again. I want Killer88 online when i play.

Hehe...

#11 2022-05-10 08:58:01

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 7 Opera 86.0

Zody wrote:

I think that the head admins simply dont know what they talk about and the damage this playstyle causes and/or dont understand the bugs that are abused and/or they listen to the advise of people who have their own selfinterest in mind. I dont wanne waste much time with this discussion, but it saddens me that obvious buggers are protected by head admins even. And then you removed admins that play those maps. how do you want to enforce this "anti-bug" policy if no admin is around on berlin and stalin?

Oh really? Do you know what are you talking about Zody?
I'm surprised you only report for bugging players you seem to have a personal issue with and pretend like no one else is bugging. I'd rather call it double standards. 2 admins who were removed from admining, you claim they were enforcing anti-bug policy. You maybe didn't notice that they use bugs themselves, from double-jump to something more dirty... And there were much more serious reasons to remove them that now I wouldn't want to mention here also because of respect of the job they did as admins.

I also know some admins and league players testing bugs and showing them to other players, and using them on public afterwards. And that does a lot of harm because it's basically teaching players how to bug and it shouldn't be tolerated. At least 3 admins use dirty bugs daily but apparently you would allow that? Several clan players or regulars do the same, and if you close your eyes on that it doesn't mean that it's not happening Zody.
Present your evidence if you want concrete actions from admins team. But do not advertise bugging everywhere and do not expect admins to ban players you don't like for bugs when other dozens of other people use bugs much dirtier than theirs.

Zody wrote:

That clanners and admins use the same level of bugging is simply not true and you should back up those statements with videos. the same way as I try to back up what I say with videos.

You still didn't show us any video of bugs that objectively give an illegal advantage to players or that dozens of other players/admins wouldn't use on daily basis.

To make stalingrad more playable for allies, ask a few players, especially good inf players, to balance teams so allies can capture a flag and the game is more even and fun for everyone. For example we are thankful to players like Killer who help the teams balance when it's needed.
Sadly admins aren't on the server 24/7 but we are working to improve the quality of admining and overall experience on server.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#12 2022-05-10 10:53:09

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
Zody wrote:

I'm surprised you only report for bugging players you seem to have a personal issue with and pretend like no one else is bugging. I'd rather call it double standards. 2 admins who were removed from admining, you claim they were enforcing anti-bug policy. You maybe didn't notice that they use bugs themselves, from double-jump to something more dirty... And there were much more serious reasons to remove them that now I wouldn't want to mention here also because of respect of the job they did as admins.

I also know some admins and league players testing bugs and showing them to other players, and using them on public afterwards. And that does a lot of harm because it's basically teaching players how to bug and it shouldn't be tolerated. At least 3 admins use dirty bugs daily but apparently you would allow that? Several clan players or regulars do the same, and if you close your eyes on that it doesn't mean that it's not happening Zody.
Present your evidence if you want concrete actions from admins team. But do not advertise bugging everywhere and do not expect admins to ban players you don't like for bugs when other dozens of other people use bugs much dirtier than theirs.

Zody wrote:

You still didn't show us any video of bugs that objectively give an illegal advantage to players or that dozens of other players/admins wouldn't use on daily basis.

To make stalingrad more playable for allies, ask a few players, especially good inf players, to balance teams so allies can capture a flag and the game is more even and fun for everyone. For example we are thankful to players like Killer who help the teams balance when it's needed.
Sadly admins aren't on the server 24/7 but we are working to improve the quality of admining and overall experience on server.

OMG Paul what are you on about? who gave you these ideas? what a big disappointment. All these falsehoods and baseless claims, unbelievable. The admins you removed didnt use bugs that are worse, they were on the same level I give you that but worse? And for sure they didnt use them in the same frequency simply because they dont play assault. There are also no education classes about bugs going on so new players use them on public. What the hell!

If you really think there is no proof of their frequent bugging to make the assault playstyle work then you are simply turning a blind eye for whatever reason. You liked to criticize nameless a lot, had your rows with him, are you any different from him now? Should someone make funny memes about you now? I tell you again: whoever gives you these ideas you should get rid of them real fast. they are bullshitting you. And btw tell me those dirty bugs all those clanners and admins are using. Curious to hear which ones you mean.

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-10 11:03:50)

#13 2022-05-10 15:16:20

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

More of made up stuff, how can you even possibly write something like that and be ok with it with knowing its not truth. Not even mentioning "double standarts" for other admins who do way more damage or s*... and get protected by both Raketen and you or just keep overlooking them for whatever reason ? Double standarts at its best

#14 2022-05-10 15:24:40

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

I stand with what I said before, half or more of the admins just don't read the chat or act like so.
The other day I was waiting for a plane (can't remember if i was on baxe or bocage) and some idiot started shooting at the people waiting there, he got to TK me. Said what happened twice, there were 3 admins online at that moment (one of them was a headadmin) and the guy didn't even got a warning.

On another note I think the penalties should be more severe, there are several guys that get kicked on the daily, like Black Joker tkin or 1969 base raping, which seems not to work.

#15 2022-05-10 16:00:04

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

If it's any help I hope and believe you and Raketen are the right head admins, Paul, and I don't think stuff here can be fixed just over night.
It's obvious you aren't a fan of the "big boys" - lets call them TS3-clanners and their maybe/ maybe not "protected bullying" in the past, just like Zody isn't a fan of "bugging" or whatever it is he is seeing all the time all over the place. Killer88 is probably still butthurt after you took his powers, which took a long time of ass licking to achieve - so maybe you are better off giving them back or ignoring him 8-). Anyhow I wish you good luck with this I bet it's gonna be insanely time consuming...

Darcano: I have said it before; when I play my focus is mainly on my game and the ones I play with - and not all the chat spamming and reports. But there are also issues to why I rather stay away of admining - like:
1. If unknown players to me report something like "ban Darcano tk'ing" or "kick 64" - I don't feel like I can react on this, because it might be a false report and then I have to deal with the rage from the guy who got wrongly kicked/banned. If I see a regular guy, like you, making a report I usually use the !kdis !ktk etc. command - I would rather just give people a long ban, but honestly I don't really bother to spend too much time dealing with these "ban appeals/abuse" here on the forum - which I just started using recently again. I wouldn't mind seeing you and test01 as admins as it would surely lower the pressure on the other admins since it seems like you 2 often face trolls on the airfield.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#16 2022-05-10 16:47:10

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

At the end of the day it will always come back to "being liked or disliked by other players, Doubti" You said yourself some time ago you cant stand me so no wonder u came up with shit comments against me instead of saying if I was a good or bad admin. Dont really need your comments, have already received plenty of admins and even normal players support over this, so you can stay classy smile isn’t funny it seems now like u want to lick “someone’s ass” lol

Last edited by KILLER88 (2022-05-10 17:01:04)

#17 2022-05-10 19:29:42

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Sure we can turn this thread into a barrage of personal attacks. Kind a funny that a head admin derailed this topic. As far as I know you guys are already discussing the bugging matter internally so doesnt really matter what I say or bring forward. I mean I already provided videos anyway.

So back to the original idea of this thread: Will admins have a look at stalingrad basecamping in the future? or are there no admins left that actually admin? I mean most of them nowadays just admin for their own sake.

#18 2022-05-11 10:08:58

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Image BBCode test

#19 2022-05-11 16:10:07

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

KILLER88 wrote:

At the end of the day it will always come back to "being liked or disliked by other players, Doubti" You said yourself some time ago you cant stand me so no wonder u came up with shit comments against me instead of saying if I was a good or bad admin. Dont really need your comments, have already received plenty of admins and even normal players support over this, so you can stay classy smile isn’t funny it seems now like u want to lick “someone’s ass” lol

Yes, and I stand by that. I think you are short minded and very colored by who you talk to privately or who trying to "be-friend" you. I can't say if you were a good or bad admin, but you would be a good candidate for an admin-sherif since you are a VERY frequent user of the server - but whether you can relate ojbjectively to your decisions and not get personal isn't for me to know exactly.
As for my own "ass licking": I don't really care if I have admin rights or not, but I don't know who are better suited for the job (or willing) than Paul and Raketen, and I even just poked Paul with his maybe/maybe not dislike towards "late night TS3 clanners" - but maybe you didn't catch that.

Zody: What do you suggest to do about Stalingrad?
I have played a bit of Stalingrad on Simple, and I don't recall allied being baselocked particularly more than axis and if it happens it's usually something to do with one team being too stacked. I see the same thing happening frequently on maps like Kharkov, Kursk, and Bocage. I think it's gonna be very hard to "mod adjust" because in my eyes it looks like it's mostly about the skills between the players each side and the use of the APC (and vehicles in general).

#20 2022-05-11 17:29:22

NuBian
Unknown Chrome 100.0

https://youtu.be/Ci3WinajTBg

played Stalin last night. Allied won, I got gold. Fixed! Topic closed.

#21 2022-05-15 10:39:28

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Still waiting for those sinister bugs clanners abuse. no dm, no private message on this forum, nothing smile

#22 2022-05-23 13:48:28

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

still waiting smile

#23 2022-05-23 15:21:53

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 101.0

Zody, where do u draw the line between bugging and taking cover? cuz it's basically the same thing in this game. I think you just gotta ban those who go berserk with it, just constant up and down behind cover.
Don't tell me you haven't seen any clan players or admins bugging, i could put together a montage of those.

#24 2022-05-23 16:34:19

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

prime example by a clanner/admin -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eK2MqXpH1o
now imagine if i did this

#25 2022-05-23 16:50:22

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Deeko wrote:

that one is allowed on simple, if we talk about the same bug being abused, which is one assault gang likes to abuse aswell.

#26 2022-05-23 16:54:24

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Deeko wrote:

Zody, where do u draw the line between bugging and taking cover? cuz it's basically the same thing in this game. I think you just gotta ban those who go berserk with it, just constant up and down behind cover.
Don't tell me you haven't seen any clan players or admins bugging, i could put together a montage of those.

I dislike those as well and I'm highlighting them on my yt aswell. Here I was talking about bugging as a playstyle so an extreme version.

#27 2022-05-23 17:00:43

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Zody wrote:
Deeko wrote:

that one is allowed on simple, if we talk about the same bug being abused, which is one assault gang likes to abuse aswell.

that assault gang just presses Z to get a smaller crosshair, cause u can't rly play aggressively with an assault without prone, they do it in open space mostly, so it doesn't really matter. In henk's vid i was thinking about the sliding behind walls he does before attacking someone, 2:22 for example.

#28 2022-05-23 17:14:45

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

´Trust me I sent two videos through a 3rd person to paul that shows bugs used way more frequently than what henk does in that vid. the same bug you just talked about is used a lot too

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-23 17:16:21)

#29 2022-05-23 17:30:12

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

yea, i guess the quantity matters, if id take the time to go and follow flasche and master around the server i'd probably get a lot of bugging on tape.

#30 2022-05-23 17:31:31

NuBian
Unknown Chrome 100.0

Real pros bug. Glad u are all naps tongue

I notice more bugging in clan wars compared to simple.

Any experienced claner should be able to counter or compensate most bug moves

Board footer