#1 2022-05-14 22:35:52

CHILLER&&
Banned
British Antarctic Territory
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

000 destroying b17 5th time in 30 second during bocage

Now, he took it always first, and he turn to enemy flags directly after start. His excuse is that "he didnt destroy it becasue it was done by enemy who shooted b17" He droped bombs or even didn't rech enemy position and bomber was down.
I am able to make many dives before being shooted in b17 but this troll doing it every bocage and behave like small angry kid.
After I tk him he complain to admin: "are you blind?" maybe he is blind, and what? Is that problem for you, learn to behave and take your pills, all team don't want you to play here. There was donutz or paladin, whoever would take b17 thay will use  it correctly. But there is problem kid who need to prove everyone his ego.

Also is river in market garden main base?
I killed raketen when he was in boat, and he kicked me.
I know I was at another side of river playing as allies, but I was just waiting next to boats, I didnt run into main.
It isn't big deal, but can't find anywhere that crosing river is agains rules.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2022-05-14 22:47:03

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

Re: 000 destroying b17 5th time in 30 second during bocage

you deliberately teamkilled me 3 times while i waited for the b17 in that bocage round

you got kicked for the first tk, then you returned and delib tked me two times more, and you got banned for one day

you are a liar and a troll

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#3 2022-05-15 06:19:00

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

it was sunshine who banned CHILLER& & for 24 hours, for those three delib tks in bocage on may 14th around 22:00 cet

CHILLER& & came back some hours later, seemingly ban evading using this name :

11.png

he claimed hydra reduced his ban to 15 minutes. i doubt that. somebody should check if he did ban evade

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#4 2022-05-15 09:47:52

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

CHILLER&& wrote:

Now, he took it always first, and he turn to enemy flags directly after start. His excuse is that "he didnt destroy it becasue it was done by enemy who shooted b17" He droped bombs or even didn't rech enemy position and bomber was down.
I am able to make many dives before being shooted in b17 but this troll doing it every bocage and behave like small angry kid.
After I tk him he complain to admin: "are you blind?" maybe he is blind, and what? Is that problem for you, learn to behave and take your pills, all team don't want you to play here. There was donutz or paladin, whoever would take b17 thay will use  it correctly. But there is problem kid who need to prove everyone his ego.

I know I was at another side of river playing as allies, but I was just waiting next to boats, I didnt run into main.

the river on market is not main base and has never been. Of course, out of sportmanship you should not shoot ppl immediately when they enter a boat.

edit: OK crossing the river is of course against the rules. you cant set foot at the other river bank obviously.

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-15 10:16:49)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2022-05-15 13:55:49

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

it was sunshine who banned CHILLER& & for 24 hours, for those three delib tks in bocage on may 14th around 22:00 cet

CHILLER& & came back some hours later, seemingly ban evading using this name :

https://i.ibb.co/BcCSgR8/11.png

he claimed hydra reduced his ban to 15 minutes. i doubt that. somebody should check if he did ban evade

My 24hr ban didn't take since i typed it right after he left.. So technically he was unable to evade my ban since it didn't take. I wont apply that 24hr ban since he technically received a punishment of 15min ban. IF he returns and continues, forget my 24hr ban, it'll be a 3 day.. minimum.

Chillers, trolling and tking must stop. He may not like your gameplay and is jealous because he wants the b17, but that gives him absolutely NO RIGHT TO TK!!!]

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#6 2022-05-15 16:05:41

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

CHILLER&& wrote:

That fleet is a part of the base. Those boats are in water just because they can't be on land. So, any piece of land up to the boats are considered as base. You can't camp next to boats.

See these idiots passing the river? British Royal Engineers 1st Para Squadron... They were also kicked and held captive for a long time.

paratroopers.jpg

Apart from this case, axis troops running for boats should not be sniped from the other side of the river.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2022-05-15 18:13:30

CHILLER&&
Banned
British Antarctic Territory
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

What of language is that " . " What you mean by this dot? Are you aware that new sentences starts from big letter?  Have you ever hear about interpunction, or you are always so furious that you forget about everything around you?

Do I really trolling team takeing every spawned b17 crushing it in maximum 30 second, in every bocage, every week, every month, and next calling people who beg for respect of team equipment a "trolls" ? SUnshine Your are wrong, I didn't want it to meself like selfish merlin, I just want to see that  he will not take it and will not destroy it 6th time in a row. There was donutz and guy named paladin, I didnt want it to myself. Stop defending him, he is guilty and you help him only with such attitude.

When I always repair team players tanks, running to wounded people under heavy fire just to heal them.
If the king of infantry = 000 would play bf5 he will never pick up with his syringe any mortaly wounded soldier.
You are the one who all laughing from, keep playing saint and the most inteligent on this planet, and your ego will be fulfilled for sure.

If you are so high IQ genious why you don't see that b17 used by people like test01 or merlin are realy very denger and usefull weapon.
Noooooo... You see it very well little psychi, but you preffer to do it your way to show your pchatetic war against the world.

Your words are empty like your egoistic thinking, you do not respect any players, you have psychotic disorders. For you only being winner count, you don't care about cost of it,  same as Putin don't. You really dont care about anyone at all.

Every day, if you aren't baned ofcourse, and everynight, you play only this game. You don't work, you are parasite of own mother, which you everyday lie and lie, again, and again. Useles human, consumer, who only produce toxic waste and pollution. Environmentally useless,
"a maniac locked in his own frustration", thats your real name xpFanatik.
Or maybe I am wrong? You don't live with own mother? Maybe you live in prison with live sentence for rape and murdering "dunish model" or another street prostitute, which you was spying weeks with your spy glasses, reccomended by you at another topic here.
Really but I don't need even few second to recognize who am I dealing with.

Ban evading? Thats good joke, you was crying like a little kid.
I have only 1 computer, and I don't care how long was ban for team killing your deceived face, if I can join server it's mean that ban passed already. And the one who brakeing rulles again is you fake reporting me of ban evading.
I did not claimed that hydra reduced, 000 call everyone liars but the only who lie is he. I know well what I writed: " MAYBE" hydra changed ban to 15 min, I didn't even realize by who I was banned. Maybe it is some bug in old crappy game which allowed people join even when they are banned. I never meet situation when I could enter server during ban, so his accusations are clear imaginations.
Admins can see from what device I joined the server, and its clearly same computer.

I am asking for punishment BFSoldier 1:
1. Notorious misusing important team equipment. If there is no such rule, this server will die soon like ax. In my opinion mr.bfsoldier 1 doing this stuff on purpose, directly to provoke all people around. His goal is to create new enemies, which he will attack next. This is well knowed primitivism of his own. After I tk him, no one who was waiting in group for b17 seen any problem with it. Why? Becasue he "play" like a traitor, makeing favour for enemy team, isn't it hard to understand, right?
2. He enforces punishment on me, when I am not guilty of any evading. If system don't work correctly and people who get ban are still able to enter server from same device, it isnt my fault, I think you can clearly know what hard drive I used. He fake reported me many times during gazala. Once some guy named cactus did same shit to me fake reporting that I am evading and I get a real ban from some admin. The issue is a problem and he was trying hard, what is totaly unfair. Fake reports must be justiced also.
3. He behave without respect, usuing his: "are you blind?" to admin after I tk him. I askd you: " are you stupid? " that you dont see such sentence is offensive? No..... I know it perfectly, but for you its better to insult someone for your own benefit. He never answer for any hi or hello, when someone write to him, he looking only for victims and misunderstanding.
During gazala he writed : "Kill Bilge is Chiller& & " like he except a lynch from people at the server, he writed like 4 times that I am ban evading, and his plan was to make me new enemies in crowd of naives. But only answer he get was "noone care".
4. He forgot to take his pills.

I never play perfect like most do here, so show me how fantastic you are ? Ahhhh... this psychopats, there are so gorgous.. 1st most important thing in theirs life is to feed own ego. Sometimes ego of psycho-friends and even strangers if they agree with themselves.

I didn't exactly know if crossing river was allowed or not. But prepare for me nice 3 days vacations sunshine, can be in economic clas, even last minute, becasue I will tk him again when he will try waste b17 at bocage.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#8 2022-05-15 19:51:24

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 100.0

Cool it pal! You're a real sensitive guy aren't yo?

Why don't you just send a pm to sunshine with a warm hug and a promise about not breaking rules?

Teamkilling is the first and most serious crime in these types of games. Of course you get kicked or banned or spitted on the face. There is no explanation for a tk. Even some idiot tks you for nothing, you can't tk him back. That's the rule.

"If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. And report that son of a bitch!"

--Luke 6:29

No matter what, just do not teamkill! " . " (Period!)

I see your topics a lot, about getting banned. Why is that? I don't know you but you sound like a nice guy and nice guys don't get banned that much. Why do you get yourself banned everytime? May be there is a problem with your behaviour in game?

Or you have some personal problems with some players or with some admins? If so, why don't you just report them?

No one is untouchable here, as far as i know. You can get them all punished, any player, any admin. Just bring some evidence. Just record some video when you see a player wasting planes for fun. Just capture some screenshots when you see an admin abusing his/her priviliges.

"Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome."

--Aurelia Galeria Lucilla (Daughter of Marcus Aurelius)

So...

Cool down, behave yourself, reconsider your attitude... Then meet us at Valhalla!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#9 2022-05-15 21:47:56

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 69.1

CHILLER&& wrote:

But prepare for me nice 3 days vacations sunshine, can be in economic clas, even last minute, becasue I will tk him again when he will try waste b17 at bocage.

Forget 3 days. It'll be a week.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#10 2022-05-19 03:28:32

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

TELL IT LIKE IT IS CHILLER

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer