#181 2022-03-02 22:45:16

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Re: World War III

And that legitimates Russia to attack Ukraine?

And as second step Russia (want) place Nukes in Belarus.

Btw. Ukraine was not a Part of Russia. (Your Texas-Version).

Let's wait on Friday. Russia is getting a new Law.

They say here (as example):

If you are calling this "Special Operation" in Ukraine a war, you can get up to 15 years penal colony. (Media/Demonstrations).

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-03 00:09:40)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#182 2022-03-03 06:45:28

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Graffiti from Prague anno 1968:

"Moscow circus visiting. Do not feed animals."

History repeated.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#183 2022-03-03 13:23:55

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

"Echo Moskwy" and "Doschd" went offline today.

They used the words "Attack",  "Invasion" and "War".

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-03 13:37:22)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#184 2022-03-03 15:03:18

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

I was offline for some time because of job and the other affairs. What can I say... All of those who march together in Europe in the name of peace and democracy are a bunch of hypocrites. You have to develop the standards for bombing. Who can be bombed, who can't and why.

I completely agree with Vojislav. Here is the cover of the Time magazine. It wasn't long ago.

JehkXfV.jpg

For those who don't get it yet just read the story of the civil war in the East of Ukraine 2014-2022. It's not usual to call it the "civil war" in the European media.

I won't bring links, use Google for the sources, it's all up to you.

#185 2022-03-03 15:10:48

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

Arkos wrote:

"Echo Moskwy" and "Doschd" went offline today.

They used the words "Attack",  "Invasion" and "War".

Both are oppositional media. This "Echo Moskwy" or "Echo of Moscow" belongs to Gazprom-Media and there was the decision by the directors of Gazprom to get rid of this media. "Doschd" means "Rain", it has the status of a foreign agent. Technically, it's a Russian media funded from abroad. The decisions about these media were mostly made in response because Russian media are banned in Europe now.

#186 2022-03-03 15:12:48

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

ziba128 wrote:

Guy blames everyone for falling for propaganda and then literally translates Russian TV news to English... This shows how fucked Russia is – number of such putinists is really high

#187 2022-03-03 15:19:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

I still believe there is still a chance for diplomacy. The next rounds of the negotiations between Russia and Ukraine may take place very soon. Maybe something good will happen, maybe not.

#188 2022-03-03 16:23:53

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

I'm afraid not. 

Beside, ... you know you can't just take historical events to legitimate this. 

At the end the Russian people have to pay this for the next 20 years.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-03 16:35:12)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#189 2022-03-03 17:55:29

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Arkos wrote:

I'm afraid not. 

Beside, ... you know you can't just take historical events to legitimate this. 

At the end the Russian people have to pay this for the next 20 years.

Don't worry Arkos, panic has already started in Russia.

https://insiderpaper.com/russian-oil-gi … raine-war/

#190 2022-03-03 18:30:45

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:

no panic here.

#191 2022-03-03 19:10:29

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

KarlsoN wrote:
Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:

no panic here.

Don't get me wrong now, if you are against the current war, or think its not the solution, i just wish you all the best.

After my work for a big trust fund, i always kept contact with the Russians i have met, and i still do.  And they experience feelings of anger, panic and fear. Also they say its very hard to express this situation. So now 15 years of prison for 'fake news' and a martial law coming up? Not good. Arresting children and grandmothers because they peacefully protest agains this war? Crazy, what the hell.

And what about the Russian soldiers, having a very low moral or even deserting the combat area quite massively? Enough proof of that, panic, resistance and dejection all around. Tears after being captured, when they get to call their mom. I understand this, if you have been lied to and your army ends up in killing civilians (also many children). Loads of these Russian soldiers are barely mature, some even forced in to their army contract. And what do you think about the way Moscow is trying to hide the scale of casualties on Russian side? Distraught mothers saying their son were tricked into the army?

No, I don't know how to solve this. Wish i could. War is never the solution to political problems that any nation in the world has.

#192 2022-03-03 19:41:02

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Ya, the situation is not easy.

#193 2022-03-03 23:03:50

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

I'm amazed of this sudden Russian-bashing, and even more amazed of the fact that many people seem to take pleasure at this. In the good old Europe and USA who pretend to be the inheritance of tolerance and open-minds.

But masks fall. Two years of covid-fear made them hungry. They get out of their containment lair and look for someone to hate. They won't look for the truth. They want blood, they want that someone pays. Medias serves to them the forever and well-known "nasty Russians" on a silver plate,. They swallow it. They don't make a pause and think further. They won't try to understand what happens. They just want to bite like brainless dobermanns. Pitiful. And both Ukrainians and Russians are suffering of it.

Fkin hypocrits.

Last edited by Meow (2022-03-03 23:06:12)

#194 2022-03-04 00:03:42

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Meow wrote:

I'm amazed of this sudden Russian-bashing, and even more amazed of the fact that many people seem to take pleasure at this. In the good old Europe and USA who pretend to be the inheritance of tolerance and open-minds.

But masks fall. Two years of covid-fear made them hungry. They get out of their containment lair and look for someone to hate. They won't look for the truth. They want blood, they want that someone pays. Medias serves to them the forever and well-known "nasty Russians" on a silver plate,. They swallow it. They don't make a pause and think further. They won't try to understand what happens. They just want to bite like brainless dobermanns. Pitiful. And both Ukrainians and Russians are suffering of it.

Fkin hypocrits.

I'm reading bias after bias after bias. And all the list of invasions by the USA / NATO (including Syria). Yes, i also think they have been way too active with their military. And yes they made mistakes. And no, the West is far from perfect. My vision is built on years of digging in to stuff, reading official and independant documents, books and opinions. So for me, for example Sebrenica is painful, Dutch soldiers were partly responsible for at least 350 civils getting killed. Their task was to protect them.

Covid has shit to do with my opinion, don't ever bring such a stupid argument into the discussion again. It's far from pleasure for me. I have Russian friends, there are a lot of Russians in Amsterdam. I met them at the protest last weekend, they feel shit and angry. You think i enjoy this? There is just NO legislation for this Russian invasion. They commit crimes against humanity, and yes THAT makes me angry. There is no room for denying this. There is also no room to doubt about the fact that not a person on this planet will ever understand this.

Normally i utterly hate whattaboutism. But: don't forget Russia and its role in Syria, Georgia? Or should i remind you? And WHATABOUT Grozny? It's a pattern born out of fear. Fear of losing power, borders and regarding Ukraine how to live without Yanukovych as Putin his puppet. Guess who will come back as president when Ukraine falls in to Russian hands?

https://www.hrw.org/report/2020/10/15/t … astructure

https://www.sciencespo.fr/mass-violence … chnya.html

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2022-03-04 00:05:59)

#195 2022-03-04 00:11:34

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:
Meow wrote:

Fkin hypocrits.

I'm reading bias after bias after bias. And all the list of invasions by the USA / NATO (including Syria). Yes, i also think they have been way too active with their military. And yes they made mistakes. And no, the West is far from perfect. In some cases the West tends to rationalise invasions and occupations when a western country or a western ally is the aggressor too fast. My vision is built on years of digging in to stuff, reading official and independant documents, books and opinions. So for me, for example Sebrenica is painful, Dutch soldiers were partly responsible for at least 350 civils getting killed. Their task was to protect them.

Covid has shit to do with my opinion, don't ever bring such a stupid argument into the discussion again. It's far from pleasure for me. I have Russian friends, there are a lot of Russians in Amsterdam. I met them at the protest last weekend, they feel shit and angry. You think i enjoy this? There is just NO legislation for this Russian invasion. They commit crimes against humanity, and yes THAT makes me angry. There is no room for denying this. There is also no room to doubt about the fact that not a person on this planet will ever understand this.

Normally i utterly hate whattaboutism. But: don't forget Russia and its role in Syria, Georgia? Or should i remind you? And WHATABOUT Grozny? It's a pattern born out of fear. Fear of losing power, borders and regarding Ukraine how to live without Yanukovych as Putin his puppet. Guess who will come back as president when Ukraine falls in to Russian hands?

https://www.hrw.org/report/2020/10/15/t … astructure

https://www.sciencespo.fr/mass-violence … chnya.html

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#196 2022-03-04 00:21:25

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:

Then don't take it for yourself. I deal with what I see and read all around of me. I deal with posts filled with hate and stupid stuff against Russians. I don't legitimate Putin's war. I won't legitimate any war.

War is done by people fighting people they don't know, for the profit of people who know each others but who don't fight.

North Korea has never really attacked anyone out of its borders except South Korea. How would NATO act if suddenly they prepared a military pact with Mexico (for example) ? Don't you think that the USA would do everything they can to avoid it ? Even diving into a war against Mexico ?

War has always been a problem much more than a solution. But easy bashing is stuff for idiots.

Last edited by Meow (2022-03-04 00:22:52)

#197 2022-03-04 00:24:57

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Nameless says: "You have to develop the standards for bombing. Who can be bombed, who can't and why." - It has been known for several days that the Russians are bombing civilian blocs in Ukraine, but they probably say the opposite on your television.

Man, open your eyes. All countries can see what war crimes Putin is doing. Russia is excluded from all sports competitions.
Thousands of companies are leaving Russia. Like IKEA, for example. Due to sanctions, the Russians will not be able to do anything in a moment. Famous Russian personalities such as the chess grandmaster Sergey Karjakin oppose the war.
Open your eyes in Russia!
Your leader has gone mad. Even China is against your crime

#198 2022-03-04 02:46:24

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

I have a feeling that this ''Rinjo'' dude is a NATO bot, for real.
Bots like him are posting anti-Russian propaganda material all over net... no point in reading his posts at all.

#199 2022-03-04 11:51:01

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Ya, pointless to read the truth tongue

#200 2022-03-04 12:34:12

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Attacking and shelling a nuclear plant. No words, no way to justify this. Its beyond evil.

#201 2022-03-04 13:27:08

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

RT´s youtube channel´s are blocked : (

#202 2022-03-04 14:06:59

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:

Attacking and shelling a nuclear plant. No words, no way to justify this. Its beyond evil.

They said it was a sabotage perpetrated by the Ukrainian Army or forces.

#203 2022-03-04 14:13:33

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Arkos wrote:

Truth like ''NATO alliance in its 80 y existence never attacked any country''.
Then we go back to 1999 Serbia bombing......

As far as I can see Rinjo is bot, while u Arkos just provoke.
Solitude devastated u.

p.s Better give back Hitlers gold.

#204 2022-03-04 14:28:57

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Dionysus wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Solitude devastated u.

Did you forget about the siege of Sarajevo? About Ratko Mladić? You talk like this whole conflict was just one big crime from NATO. Stop being ignorant. Both sides have been wrong here.

May i remind you:

ABUSES BY BOSNIAN SERB AND OTHER SERBIAN FORCES

Many of the abuses attributed to Serbian forces follow a recognizable pattern that has come to be known as "ethnic cleansing," used against civilians during the wars in both Croatia and Bosnia-Hercegovina. The primary aim of "ethnic cleansing" is the capture or consolidation of control over territory by forcibly displacing, killing, mistreating or otherwise terrorizing members of the "enemy" ethnic group(s) in the area. In most Serbian-held areas of Bosnia-Hercegovina, "ethnic cleansing" against non-Serbs is part of a premeditated plan engineered at the very least by local and regional civilian, military and/or police authorities. In some instances, such abuses have been perpetrated by individual soldiers or single military, paramilitary and police units. The public nature of the abuses and the frequency with which they have taken place indicate that individual soldiers and military units do not anticipate disciplinary action by their superiors. The lack of punishment of Serbian soldiers for their abuses implies complicity on the part of the civilian, military and police authorities of the self-proclaimed Serbian state in Bosnia-Hercegovina, known as the "Republika Srpska."

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2022-03-04 14:33:45)

#205 2022-03-04 14:31:16

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Zwarrior wrote:
Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:

Where did you get this? All Russian sources have been blocked tongue

#206 2022-03-04 14:43:20

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Unknown Firefox 89.0

There was a meeting on iceland. There they agree on no more nato expansion. This was the times of soviet

#207 2022-03-04 14:44:26

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Zwarrior wrote:

Did you try VPN? Or try Telegram maybe.

#208 2022-03-04 14:46:50

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:
Zwarrior wrote:
Ferd Grapperhaus wrote:

Where did you get this? All Russian sources have been blocked tongue

i got to the info in their web page RT in spanish, they have a live broadcast there.

#209 2022-03-04 14:49:33

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

dary wrote:
Zwarrior wrote:

Did you try VPN? Or try Telegram maybe.

yep RT says they have a telegram channel there but i don´t use Telegram, anyways i can still watch the news from their website.

#210 2022-03-04 14:52:25

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Dionysus wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Solitude devastated u.

It seems you still live in the 90's.

No one with a bit of brain would ever attack Russland.

What for? To get a Worldwide Nuclear Holocaust?

But, i tell you the situation now. Russia has thrown away everything. They will be isolated like before the 90's for years.

Perhaps Russia Switch to the Chinese Paying system, but that needs time, bec. it's not worlwide yet. And the next step the world would have another cold war again.

If this is not over soon, i see no bright future for the world.

And no, ... i have no Intensions to provoke.

No need, ... they think about to shut down the commodity trading for Russia.

And we should know where this step leads to.

Many mercenarys from other countries are on the way to Ukraine.

Until now nearly every Country forbid this by Law, but many allow it now or are discussing to allow it and this is dangerous too.

Btw. I have a Nucelar Bunker in my House. But i hope, i never need it.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-04 15:18:40)

Board footer