#901 2021-07-26 11:11:24

Deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: +191
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 321
Windows 7 Firefox 90.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Alright, sure, let's give him the benefit of the doubt, that he has a faulty sound card or earphones that cause the EXACT same sounds as changing the value in the folder. I only find it a little bit weird because he said he's been playing with these sounds for a long time now and has no idea what is causing it. But in his posts to this forum he keeps helping people with every little technical issue, bf42 related and non bf42 related. Keeps changing the values in every folder, modifying DLL's etc...
https://gyazo.com/b9f6479fc6b966679439c709ab017ca1
https://gyazo.com/aac661b284de0e2ac580a1fd0ba3224e
https://gyazo.com/52e17b277c25656bdfc087db60c6c7fc
https://gyazo.com/6faf62b944b3da1dacc7f0618065bb92
https://gyazo.com/157f188514dcb32c6530dd460b02ae96
https://gyazo.com/5c2f5f5ba6362c786011531ec3cb2146
He's guiding others to powers he himself cannot possess!

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#902 2021-07-26 11:54:17

msbd
Member
Germany
Reputation: +43
Registered: 2016-09-04
Posts: 113
Windows 10 Opera 77.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Everyone has knowledge gaps. So do I. I just happen to have experienced this kind of thing first-hand without any modifications. I don't even know who this guy is.
That he knows a lot about the game doesn't mean he knows everything about the game. Just like I do not.

If I had the same knowledge gap and would be easier to jump conclusions I would probably band waggon the suspicion train. But in this case I have good reason not to and in general I always advocate balance and patience when it comes to condemning cheaters.
Sadly, I wasn't an admin when you got banned in the league community deeko. I doubt it was entirely justified the way it was explained to the public.

However, deleting your discord and some of your latest comments here also in conjunction with what your brother said don't let you shine in the same good light anymore as when you first started to try to make amends.
Unlike DoubTi I think it is necessary to control and persecute cheating so nobody feels like cheating can easily go without consequence. So in general I welcome your attempts of investigating videos closely also that of people which appear to be specially respected by the community.
I identify it as a valuable addition to every community still involved in the game. However, you guys could still amp your "style" a bit and you need a stoic patience if you want to repent for things the majority of the community believes you were involved in.

If you're easily shaken in your convictions and get agitated by the likes of killer then you'll elongate your way.


If some of you are interested in exemplary investigations in controversial cheating cases then I'd recommend having a look at this recent video produced in the aftermath of the Dream cheating controversy in Minecraft:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Yzk-3SZfs

That's how a community could deal with cheating in a mindful way. However, it requires to actually sit through the 75+ minutes to get a grasp on what kind of meticulousness is required when a case is complex and hard to dissect.

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#903 2021-07-26 12:23:19

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: +321
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 487
Android Chrome 85.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Thank you for explaining mitch. That there is a higher chance of a glitch here than the guy simply changing values. The proof isnt what I or deeko write here, its the video lulzek posted and we just mentioned it, also bringing a very possible explanation. Anyone could have, but a few would have. You are prone to overcomplicate things?
I also know some other details about him that you dont, hence my conclusion.
Just raising awareness

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#904 2021-07-26 12:39:43

msbd
Member
Germany
Reputation: +43
Registered: 2016-09-04
Posts: 113
Windows 10 Opera 77.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

simon wrote:

Thank you for explaining mitch. That there is a higher chance of a glitch here than the guy simply changing values. The proof isnt what I or deeko write here, its the video lulzek posted and we just mentioned it, also bringing a very possible explanation. Anyone could have, but a few would have. You are prone to overcomplicate things?
I also know some other details about him that you dont, hence my conclusion.
Just raising awareness

I never said there is a higher chance. I'd probably give it 50/50. But it's not definitive enough to condemn him unlike what you've been doing.

I may be overcomplicating things but you're certainly doing the opposite.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#905 2021-07-26 12:56:18

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: +321
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 487
Android Chrome 85.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Well I've learnt my lesson explaining stuff in great depth. You also should consider the audience reading this, what they cant understand they will disregard. smile

And the man of the hour hasn't made a single comment, everyone has been speaking for him. I think it shouldn't be hard for him to prove that it's a driver or hardware issue. I could be wrong. If he wants to of course, i mean, he's not owning anyone or taking high scores, a little abracadabra goes unnoticed.
Lulzekk?

Last edited by simon (2021-07-26 13:17:25)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#906 2021-07-26 15:14:02

KANER88
RQ-maker
Czech Republic
Reputation: +410
Registered: 2018-12-01
Posts: 930
iOS Safari 14.1

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

He asked me, I recommended him not to waste more time with deeko etc unless  it would be really needed.

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#907 2021-07-26 20:56:43

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: +750
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,745
Linux Firefox 87.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

I'm here for the random short videos from the Battlefield ^^

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#908 2021-07-26 20:59:50

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Reputation: +179
Location: Palestine- פלשתינה-فلسطين
Registered: 2012-06-30
Posts: 3,165
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

you  are complaining about someone who got a little surround sound benefits; what about "dll Injection shit"? we had endless posts about it  years ago.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#909 2021-07-26 21:26:28

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: +321
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 487
Android Chrome 85.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

I don't know why you had to have endless posts about it. Its a dead end anyway, could have just asked me.

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#910 2021-07-26 21:54:35

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: +43
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 3,065
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

just wondering, if you change somehow your connection value's (is that even possible?), will that make you harder to hit?
Because some players (i won't tell their name), are really shit to hit.

Just wondering why that is.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#911 2021-07-26 23:37:22

NuBian
Player
Reputation: +6
Registered: 2021-05-17
Posts: 6
Windows 10 Opera 77.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

How to use sound in-game.

When the background music matches the shots cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz3Aktw_nSo

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#912 2021-07-27 02:11:15

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: +594
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 1,344
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Butcher wrote:

     
One more thing... I didn't want to scold her in public because I've got a daughter of a similar age.  I think her name is KILLER666 or something like that.  I'm pretty sure it's a young girl from what I remember, if it's not I apologize.  She's constantly harassing players on the server, especially if she isn't doing as well as she'd like.  In particular, she's always barking on about some guy called 000???  I wouldn't normally notice or care, but her sheer persistence and spam take up a lot of space on my 800x600 res. ... For days I didn't know who she was on about, and then I clocked it, some guy changed his name to something provocative when he achieves gold at the end of a round, eg.  000=____.  From what I've seen he doesn't break any rules, I've never even seen him talk in chat.  It's kind of harassment from what I saw.  Maybe her parents or guardian play here too? Or an older figure that knows her can ask her to calm down a little?

simon wrote:

     

Killer is making the dumbest mistake

Not everyone is as dumb as you killer

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

       

Killer ... I'm not sure you really understand my post

Killer ... I got the clear feeling that you would also have prefered and liked to see Butcher and DrNick excluded for example ... It's pathetic and it's wrong

since apparently you ... try to get Butcher banned from the Simple servers or chat spam him to death when he rejoined

Killer ... you don't seem to understand all I'm saying

Deeko wrote:

     
50 euro who goes to killers house and lays him out






My rational, objective, factual, insightful, eloquent, highly accurate and spot-on description of kaner the czech dimwit rat:


Cunt88 .... ur a fucking retard and a stinking czechoslovakian faggot ... 4 life. Ur a bum, a loser, a nobody. A disgusting little worm. Everything you say or write is fucking braindead, u lil imbecile shitspammer. Despite your pathetic attempts to appear smart n educated, that low IQ of yours shines through at all times and you fail miserably. You should be permbanned from this community, for filling it with worthless puke, and being the little homo that u are. You misunderstand everything and ur the dumbest shit-for-brains in here. All your nearly 1000 posts to this date have been pure vomit, containing no traces of intelligence whatsoever. You think we’re interested in listening to ur dumbass shitramblings 24/7. I know a few bright individuals in this place and they all dislike you. A lot. Of all the sewagescum in the bf-scene, gaiboi69 is the lowest, most pinheaded of em all.

This sad little kaner88 noobnewcomer with a reptile-chicken crossbreed brain, is a little multi-disabled transgender, desperately on his knees, sucking Nämeless off 24/7. Rarely have I seen a loser slav with a lower intellect. The only thing fager88 is barely capable of is copying. Ape see - ape do. He tries to copy everything, since he’s too dumb to figure out things on his own. There’s zero thought activity inside that tiny cranium, only lazy sludge, and mindless wannabeing.


Here’s a typical pointless faggot88 moronic shitpost;

Maybe,, tbh prolly imho diff.. i dont think so, at least smth’s damn tho, wanna waive commedy, smh.. Just bcs ur gonna kinda shitshow a permition kinda. let it go how it stands would be kinda. wp anyway.. you were smather heh lol, I was really busy in my real life why u Cmon GG



You’ll fail at everything in life, including having offspring, which is good, since this planet doesn’t need your inferior garbage genes lineage to continue, and the highest u’ll ever achieve in the real world, besides being a daily tryhard amateur nub gamer + petty hall monitor in a 20-year old niche game, is holding shitty bottom-of-the-line jobs like shop clerk/taxi driver/mall security guard.

Get the fuck outta this forum. Sadass noober shitcunt88



Karma/reality will catch up with runoffslurry88 and bomb it ... even further ... into stone age


wait

n

see

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#913 2021-07-27 02:45:56

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2402
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,058
Windows 7 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

...

Dude, ... you have serious problems.

...

Last edited by Arkos (2021-07-27 02:46:07)

Online

    Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#914 2021-07-27 04:13:53

Black Mamba
Adios BF1942
Canada
Reputation: +1221
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 3,673
iOS Safari 14.1

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Can we get a moderator to delete this crap?

Offline

    Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#915 2021-07-27 07:55:11

henk
Administrators
Netherlands
Reputation: +134
Registered: 2018-07-07
Posts: 214
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

xD, Nameless feel free to remove this stuff...

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#916 2021-07-27 11:36:15

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrators
Denmark
Reputation: +165
Registered: 2018-04-22
Posts: 262
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Why do we need a moderator? You are all free not to come here. The only bad thing about this is that it ended up in the "random short videos...." section, and should probably be removed to a seperate topic.

000: Holy moly that was a sick killer88 speech big_smile. Wtf did i just read haha. As a dane I got no idea how u come up with that or have an english vocabulary of that kind. It's both cool and scary at the same time. Anyway, thx for digging into the Butcher-hunt thing I was referring to earlier.

I'm sorry I helped changing the direction of this topic, it should ofc. have been discussed in a seperate thread. I continued to write here because I was really hoping to find out what was motivating players to exclude other players - especially if they never even experienced "bad stuff" themself because they didn't even knew about bf1942 at the time it happened. Well well a good Simple-forum-waste-of-time once again....

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 3

#917 2021-07-27 16:10:13

Black Mamba
Adios BF1942
Canada
Reputation: +1221
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 3,673
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

Why do we need a moderator? You are all free not to come here. The only bad thing about this is that it ended up in the "random short videos...." section, and should probably be removed to a seperate topic.

000: Holy moly that was a sick killer88 speech big_smile. Wtf did i just read haha. As a dane I got no idea how u come up with that or have an english vocabulary of that kind. It's both cool and scary at the same time. Anyway, thx for digging into the Butcher-hunt thing I was referring to earlier.

I'm sorry I helped changing the direction of this topic, it should ofc. have been discussed in a seperate thread. I continued to write here because I was really hoping to find out what was motivating players to exclude other players - especially if they never even experienced "bad stuff" themself because they didn't even knew about bf1942 at the time it happened. Well well a good Simple-forum-waste-of-time once again....

You're right. Why would we need them? While we're at it, why have admins on the server? We should just let players do what they want, break the rules, crash the server and use map hacks.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2021-07-27 16:10:32)

Offline

    Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#918 2021-07-27 17:49:46

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: +43
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 3,065
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Timmos wrote:

just wondering, if you change somehow your connection value's (is that even possible?), will that make you harder to hit?
Because some players (i won't tell their name), are really shit to hit.

Just wondering why that is.

reply here pls

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#919 2021-07-27 19:17:52

henk
Administrators
Netherlands
Reputation: +134
Registered: 2018-07-07
Posts: 214
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

difficult question, I actually dont know.
I think the main reason some are unhittable is because they use some minor/hardly detectable bugs.
But there is indeed more to it

Last edited by henk (2021-07-27 19:18:27)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#920 2021-07-27 20:37:26

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: +321
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 487
Android Chrome 85.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

If everyone were equally hittable then this game wouldn't be called 'broken'. Even in CS:GO some players move faster and are less hitable than others. Good source for conspiracies but that's all. Player SEBAVIEN for examplehas always been hard to kill for me - tosses his expack and runs, I get no hits on him. You think he would be using bugs? Hah. All this is probably mostly connections related along with god knows what variables. Welcome to online games..

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#921 2021-07-27 21:03:31

henk
Administrators
Netherlands
Reputation: +134
Registered: 2018-07-07
Posts: 214
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

true
You think he would be using bugs? Hah.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#922 2021-07-28 00:19:32

Black Mamba
Adios BF1942
Canada
Reputation: +1221
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 3,673
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

simon wrote:

If everyone were equally hittable then this game wouldn't be called 'broken'. Even in CS:GO some players move faster and are less hitable than others. Good source for conspiracies but that's all. Player SEBAVIEN for examplehas always been hard to kill for me - tosses his expack and runs, I get no hits on him. You think he would be using bugs? Hah. All this is probably mostly connections related along with god knows what variables. Welcome to online games..

It's only broken because hitboxes in 1.61 are absolute shit, if you played BF before the 1.61 patch was released (1.6 for example) you will quickly notice that the regs are much more consistent. Hencca and I used to play SW Demo (v1.45) before we came to vanilla BF, and the difference is like night and day: crazy hits even when players are running perpendicular to you and I can play in an European server with 150 ping and own everyone. Why? Because regs are consistent, no matter the condition.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2021-07-28 00:20:21)

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#923 2021-07-28 01:52:47

Jim2102
Player
United States
Reputation: +167
Location: That big empty island on Phili
Registered: 2015-12-15
Posts: 310
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 91.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Quick, someone post a random short video from the Battlefield

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#924 2021-07-28 02:21:38

Vertigo
Underpaid Admin
Reputation: +2156
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 2,038
Windows 10 Firefox 90.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Jim2102 wrote:

Quick, someone post a random short video from the Battlefield

Okay!

https://youtu.be/LBEV0NwR1ng

Win MovieMaker doesn't usually destroy my vids this much..  Dunno what happened.

The Shadowplay recording itself:
shadowplay.jpg
 

Offline

    Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#925 2021-07-28 13:34:07

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: +43
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 3,065
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Black Mamba wrote:
simon wrote:

If everyone were equally hittable then this game wouldn't be called 'broken'. Even in CS:GO some players move faster and are less hitable than others. Good source for conspiracies but that's all. Player SEBAVIEN for examplehas always been hard to kill for me - tosses his expack and runs, I get no hits on him. You think he would be using bugs? Hah. All this is probably mostly connections related along with god knows what variables. Welcome to online games..

It's only broken because hitboxes in 1.61 are absolute shit, if you played BF before the 1.61 patch was released (1.6 for example) you will quickly notice that the regs are much more consistent. Hencca and I used to play SW Demo (v1.45) before we came to vanilla BF, and the difference is like night and day: crazy hits even when players are running perpendicular to you and I can play in an European server with 150 ping and own everyone. Why? Because regs are consistent, no matter the condition.

u never owned someone lol

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#926 2021-07-28 19:43:07

Black Mamba
Adios BF1942
Canada
Reputation: +1221
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 3,673
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Timmos wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:
simon wrote:

If everyone were equally hittable then this game wouldn't be called 'broken'. Even in CS:GO some players move faster and are less hitable than others. Good source for conspiracies but that's all. Player SEBAVIEN for examplehas always been hard to kill for me - tosses his expack and runs, I get no hits on him. You think he would be using bugs? Hah. All this is probably mostly connections related along with god knows what variables. Welcome to online games..

It's only broken because hitboxes in 1.61 are absolute shit, if you played BF before the 1.61 patch was released (1.6 for example) you will quickly notice that the regs are much more consistent. Hencca and I used to play SW Demo (v1.45) before we came to vanilla BF, and the difference is like night and day: crazy hits even when players are running perpendicular to you and I can play in an European server with 150 ping and own everyone. Why? Because regs are consistent, no matter the condition.

u never owned someone lol

Shut up meg

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#927 2021-07-30 03:49:34

Black Mamba
Adios BF1942
Canada
Reputation: +1221
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 3,673
iOS Safari 14.1

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#928 2021-07-30 04:03:24

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: +4315
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 6,328
Website
Android Opera 64.2

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Black Mamba wrote:

He's just dancing!

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#929 2021-08-02 19:49:37

Zwarrior
Gandolf "the badmin"
Spain
Reputation: +876
Location: Planet Earth
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 1,155
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#930 2021-08-02 19:57:56

Zwarrior
Gandolf "the badmin"
Spain
Reputation: +876
Location: Planet Earth
Registered: 2018-10-14
Posts: 1,155
Windows 10 Chrome 92.0

Re: Random short videos from the Battlefield

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer