#1 2021-03-31 22:32:02

Bobbycar
Player
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 87.0

Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Good evening,

i was playing on Midway (Simple BF), and wrote "sure" in chat, after got killed somehow i cant explain. lop|Gorr gave me a warning for language and I wrote "rofl". Then he kicked me. I dont know why he did that. Maybe he wanted to improve his chance on gold by kicking the Top 1.

Please tell me, if "sure" or "rofl" became bad words, or tell Gorr that these words are fine.

Cya
Bobbycar

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-03-31 22:53:00

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 14.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Gorr always plays for gold, I should kick him next time))

This place just keeps on delivering.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2021-04-01 05:25:29

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Bobbycar wrote:

Please tell me, if "sure" or "rofl" became bad words, or tell Gorr that these words are fine.

Sure

#4 2021-04-01 09:31:36

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 89.0

Also "Rolf" could means "motherfuck" in a language. An asian or some suahilly. Please behave.

#5 2021-04-01 15:06:44

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Bobbycar wrote:

Good evening,

i was playing on Midway (Simple BF), and wrote "sure" in chat, after got killed somehow i cant explain. lop|Gorr gave me a warning for language and I wrote "rofl". Then he kicked me. I dont know why he did that. Maybe he wanted to improve his chance on gold by kicking the Top 1.

Cya
Bobbycar

There is no admin abuse in Simple.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#6 2021-04-01 15:26:06

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 86.0

Timmos wrote:
Bobbycar wrote:

Good evening,

Cya
Bobbycar

There is no admin abuse in Simple.

big_smile big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2021-04-02 07:23:29

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 89.0

I remember Timmos was admin once but then deprived of the rights due to inconsistencies and for being idiotic kid, now he jealous and word "admin" is his most-used here on forums lol

#8 2021-04-02 14:06:24

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

joint wrote:

I remember Timmos was admin once but then deprived of the rights due to inconsistencies and for being idiotic kid, now he jealous and word "admin" is his most-used here on forums lol

They never made me an admin, i got no idea why.

#9 2021-04-02 21:19:25

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 89.0

Thats weird i thought you were admin.
Anyway, you jealous because you always wanted to be one then

#10 2021-04-02 23:49:44

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 87.0

Timmos wrote:
joint wrote:

They never made me an admin, i got no idea why.

VtkvyBx.jpg

#11 2021-04-05 20:26:41

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

joint wrote:

Thats weird i thought you were admin.
Anyway, you jealous because you always wanted to be one then

i never wanted to be one, probably i would be grumpy like nameless.

#12 2021-05-02 08:02:09

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 90.0

Simple seems to have a reputation for administration abusing their rights. It used to be a great server. I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#13 2021-05-02 22:47:53

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 63.3

R.a.w wrote:

Simple seems to have a reputation for administration abusing their rights. It used to be a great server. I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

You have used this veiled threat of not donating a few times now.

Last I heard, Tuia wasn't accepting donations for the server.

#14 2021-05-03 14:54:44

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 90.0

Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

When you say a few times i letterally said it since I was banned. Its not really a veiled threat,  I'm just disappointed with some admins abusing powers. I'd rather my money go to servers that I won't be banned for made up reasons or because they confused my username. Id love the community to grow like it once was, I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

#15 2021-05-03 16:20:31

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

R.a.w wrote:

I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

Indeed, it is far worse than that.  As a regular player the server rules are not new to you,
yet you continue on this path of disruption and teamkilling.  Why is that?
Was there not enough love and guidance in your youth?

Your donation funds would be better spent on therapy..

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#16 2021-05-03 23:03:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

R.a.w wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

When you say a few times i letterally said it since I was banned. Its not really a veiled threat,  I'm just disappointed with some admins abusing powers. I'd rather my money go to servers that I won't be banned for made up reasons or because they confused my username. Id love the community to grow like it once was, I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

I'm sorry you are disappointed with what you view as abuse of admin powers. You definitely have the right to donate your money to whatever servers you want. If I was donating money, I sure as hell wouldn't donate to a place that kept banning me for what I viewed as "made up reasons."

I'm still wondering though... Unless I've missed something, Tuia doesn't accept donations. So I see a few possibilities:

1. I've missed the news about Tuia accepting donations for the team-simple servers, which is a decent possibility.
2. You are being scammed into donating to someone or a group who is pretending to be the treasurer or whatever of team-simple servers.
3. Since Tuia isn't accepting donations, you are lying and are using the threat of not donating into manipulating an admin to shorten/remove a ban.

Which one is it?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#17 2021-05-04 00:18:52

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Bobbycar wrote:

Maybe he wanted to improve his chance on gold by kicking the Top 1.

Sorry, but Gorr wouldn't have gold medal even if he kicked half of the server...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#18 2021-05-04 06:41:55

R.a.w
Player
England
Android Chrome 90.0

Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I'm sorry you are disappointed with what you view as abuse of admin powers. You definitely have the right to donate your money to whatever servers you want. If I was donating money, I sure as hell wouldn't donate to a place that kept banning me for what I viewed as "made up reasons."

I'm still wondering though... Unless I've missed something, Tuia doesn't accept donations. So I see a few possibilities:

1. I've missed the news about Tuia accepting donations for the team-simple servers, which is a decent possibility.
2. You are being scammed into donating to someone or a group who is pretending to be the treasurer or whatever of team-simple servers.
3. Since Tuia isn't accepting donations, you are lying and are using the threat of not donating into manipulating an admin to shorten/remove a ban.

Which one is it?

Lol at using donating as a threat.  Act your age. Its nothing to do with getting a ban shortened. This isn't the first time I've been banned for something that wasn't my fault.  I understand you've got to defend your friend sunshine even if they have abused admin powers.

#19 2021-05-04 08:21:43

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 63.3

R.a.w wrote:

Lol at using donating as a threat.  Act your age. Its nothing to do with getting a ban shortened. This isn't the first time I've been banned for something that wasn't my fault.  I understand you've got to defend your friend sunshine even if they have abused admin powers.

Let me rephrase.. You're TRYING to use it as a threat. You're basically saying "if you don't stop banning me, I'll stop donating." I'm just curious why you think it matters to an admin that you "donate" to servers that aren't accepting donations?

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just watching you make a fool out of yourself like the rest of the trolls. Now it's just pathetic and you're just boring me so I'm done playing with you. I'll let you circle the drain. But you keep on fighting the good fight big guy.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#20 2021-05-04 08:27:10

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

R.a.w wrote:

Lol at using donating as a threat

R.a.w wrote:

I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

Lol indeed.

Edit: My bad, you were making an announcement not a threat, obviously.

Last edited by Maasika (2021-05-04 08:30:54)

#21 2021-05-05 22:10:28

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 88.0

One vote for Number 3.

#22 2021-05-07 22:21:05

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 90.0

Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Which one is it?

Only donation you can make is taking some of your time  as a admin or esle to try and help them  to keep the server running !!  3 Would be the answer I guess Sunshine .

Board footer