#1 2021-03-31 23:32:02

Bobbycar
Player
Germany
Reputation: 51
Registered: 2015-10-23
Posts: 54
Windows 10 Firefox 87.0

Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Good evening,

i was playing on Midway (Simple BF), and wrote "sure" in chat, after got killed somehow i cant explain. lop|Gorr gave me a warning for language and I wrote "rofl". Then he kicked me. I dont know why he did that. Maybe he wanted to improve his chance on gold by kicking the Top 1.

Please tell me, if "sure" or "rofl" became bad words, or tell Gorr that these words are fine.

Cya
Bobbycar

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2021-03-31 23:53:00

KANER88
not what it used to be
Czech Republic
Reputation: 354
Registered: 2018-12-01
Posts: 813
iOS Safari 14.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Gorr always plays for gold, I should kick him next time))

This place just keeps on delivering.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2021-04-01 06:25:29

KarlsoN
Sweetapiru
Russia
Reputation: 398
Location: Yekaterinburg, Russia
Registered: 2013-06-06
Posts: 937
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Bobbycar wrote:

Please tell me, if "sure" or "rofl" became bad words, or tell Gorr that these words are fine.

Sure

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2021-04-01 10:31:36

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 89.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Also "Rolf" could means "motherfuck" in a language. An asian or some suahilly. Please behave.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2021-04-01 16:06:44

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 28
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 2,986
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Bobbycar wrote:

Good evening,

i was playing on Midway (Simple BF), and wrote "sure" in chat, after got killed somehow i cant explain. lop|Gorr gave me a warning for language and I wrote "rofl". Then he kicked me. I dont know why he did that. Maybe he wanted to improve his chance on gold by kicking the Top 1.

Please tell me, if "sure" or "rofl" became bad words, or tell Gorr that these words are fine.

Cya
Bobbycar

There is no admin abuse in Simple.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2021-04-01 16:26:06

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Reputation: 281
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Registered: 2013-10-12
Posts: 912
Windows 10 Firefox 86.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Timmos wrote:
Bobbycar wrote:

Good evening,

i was playing on Midway (Simple BF), and wrote "sure" in chat, after got killed somehow i cant explain. lop|Gorr gave me a warning for language and I wrote "rofl". Then he kicked me. I dont know why he did that. Maybe he wanted to improve his chance on gold by kicking the Top 1.

Please tell me, if "sure" or "rofl" became bad words, or tell Gorr that these words are fine.

Cya
Bobbycar

There is no admin abuse in Simple.

big_smile big_smile

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2021-04-02 08:23:29

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 89.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

I remember Timmos was admin once but then deprived of the rights due to inconsistencies and for being idiotic kid, now he jealous and word "admin" is his most-used here on forums lol

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2021-04-02 15:06:24

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 28
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 2,986
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

joint wrote:

I remember Timmos was admin once but then deprived of the rights due to inconsistencies and for being idiotic kid, now he jealous and word "admin" is his most-used here on forums lol

They never made me an admin, i got no idea why.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2021-04-02 22:19:25

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 89.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Thats weird i thought you were admin.
Anyway, you jealous because you always wanted to be one then

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2021-04-03 00:49:44

Hydra{SRB}
Your worst enemy
Gibraltar
Reputation: 806
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 1,510
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 87.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Timmos wrote:
joint wrote:

I remember Timmos was admin once but then deprived of the rights due to inconsistencies and for being idiotic kid, now he jealous and word "admin" is his most-used here on forums lol

They never made me an admin, i got no idea why.

VtkvyBx.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2021-04-05 21:26:41

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 28
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2012-07-11
Posts: 2,986
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

joint wrote:

Thats weird i thought you were admin.
Anyway, you jealous because you always wanted to be one then

i never wanted to be one, probably i would be grumpy like nameless.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2021-05-02 09:02:09

R.a.w
Player
England
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2018-11-29
Posts: 53
Android Chrome 90.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Simple seems to have a reputation for administration abusing their rights. It used to be a great server. I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2021-05-02 23:47:53

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 4119
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 6,091
Website
Android Opera 63.3

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

R.a.w wrote:

Simple seems to have a reputation for administration abusing their rights. It used to be a great server. I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

You have used this veiled threat of not donating a few times now.

Last I heard, Tuia wasn't accepting donations for the server.

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2021-05-03 15:54:44

R.a.w
Player
England
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2018-11-29
Posts: 53
Android Chrome 90.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

Simple seems to have a reputation for administration abusing their rights. It used to be a great server. I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

You have used this veiled threat of not donating a few times now.

Last I heard, Tuia wasn't accepting donations for the server.

When you say a few times i letterally said it since I was banned. Its not really a veiled threat,  I'm just disappointed with some admins abusing powers. I'd rather my money go to servers that I won't be banned for made up reasons or because they confused my username. Id love the community to grow like it once was, I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2021-05-03 17:20:31

Vertigo
Underpaid Admin
Reputation: 1993
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 1,849
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

R.a.w wrote:

I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

Indeed, it is far worse than that.  As a regular player the server rules are not new to you,
yet you continue on this path of disruption and teamkilling.  Why is that?
Was there not enough love and guidance in your youth?

Your donation funds would be better spent on therapy..

Offline

    +4   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2021-05-04 00:03:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 4119
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 6,091
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

R.a.w wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:

Simple seems to have a reputation for administration abusing their rights. It used to be a great server. I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

You have used this veiled threat of not donating a few times now.

Last I heard, Tuia wasn't accepting donations for the server.

When you say a few times i letterally said it since I was banned. Its not really a veiled threat,  I'm just disappointed with some admins abusing powers. I'd rather my money go to servers that I won't be banned for made up reasons or because they confused my username. Id love the community to grow like it once was, I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

I'm sorry you are disappointed with what you view as abuse of admin powers. You definitely have the right to donate your money to whatever servers you want. If I was donating money, I sure as hell wouldn't donate to a place that kept banning me for what I viewed as "made up reasons."

I'm still wondering though... Unless I've missed something, Tuia doesn't accept donations. So I see a few possibilities:

1. I've missed the news about Tuia accepting donations for the team-simple servers, which is a decent possibility.
2. You are being scammed into donating to someone or a group who is pretending to be the treasurer or whatever of team-simple servers.
3. Since Tuia isn't accepting donations, you are lying and are using the threat of not donating into manipulating an admin to shorten/remove a ban.

Which one is it?

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2021-05-04 01:18:52

Meow
Player
France
Reputation: 21
Location: Frog City Lake
Registered: 2020-05-09
Posts: 85
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Bobbycar wrote:

Maybe he wanted to improve his chance on gold by kicking the Top 1.

Sorry, but Gorr wouldn't have gold medal even if he kicked half of the server...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2021-05-04 07:41:55

R.a.w
Player
England
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2018-11-29
Posts: 53
Android Chrome 90.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

You have used this veiled threat of not donating a few times now.

Last I heard, Tuia wasn't accepting donations for the server.

When you say a few times i letterally said it since I was banned. Its not really a veiled threat,  I'm just disappointed with some admins abusing powers. I'd rather my money go to servers that I won't be banned for made up reasons or because they confused my username. Id love the community to grow like it once was, I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

I'm sorry you are disappointed with what you view as abuse of admin powers. You definitely have the right to donate your money to whatever servers you want. If I was donating money, I sure as hell wouldn't donate to a place that kept banning me for what I viewed as "made up reasons."

I'm still wondering though... Unless I've missed something, Tuia doesn't accept donations. So I see a few possibilities:

1. I've missed the news about Tuia accepting donations for the team-simple servers, which is a decent possibility.
2. You are being scammed into donating to someone or a group who is pretending to be the treasurer or whatever of team-simple servers.
3. Since Tuia isn't accepting donations, you are lying and are using the threat of not donating into manipulating an admin to shorten/remove a ban.

Which one is it?


Lol at using donating as a threat.  Act your age. Its nothing to do with getting a ban shortened. This isn't the first time I've been banned for something that wasn't my fault.  I understand you've got to defend your friend sunshine even if they have abused admin powers.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2021-05-04 09:21:43

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 4119
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 6,091
Website
Android Opera 63.3

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

R.a.w wrote:

Lol at using donating as a threat.  Act your age. Its nothing to do with getting a ban shortened. This isn't the first time I've been banned for something that wasn't my fault.  I understand you've got to defend your friend sunshine even if they have abused admin powers.

Let me rephrase.. You're TRYING to use it as a threat. You're basically saying "if you don't stop banning me, I'll stop donating." I'm just curious why you think it matters to an admin that you "donate" to servers that aren't accepting donations?

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just watching you make a fool out of yourself like the rest of the trolls. Now it's just pathetic and you're just boring me so I'm done playing with you. I'll let you circle the drain. But you keep on fighting the good fight big guy.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2021-05-04 09:27:10

Maasika
Member
Finland
Reputation: 258
Registered: 2012-10-27
Posts: 314
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

R.a.w wrote:

Lol at using donating as a threat

R.a.w wrote:

I don't think I will be donating to them again unless things change.

Lol indeed.

Edit: My bad, you were making an announcement not a threat, obviously.

Last edited by Maasika (2021-05-04 09:30:54)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2021-05-05 23:10:28

Pleiades53
Member
United States
Reputation: 585
Registered: 2015-06-26
Posts: 1,265
Windows 8.1 Firefox 88.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

One vote for Number 3.

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2021-05-07 23:21:05

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 838
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 1,416
Windows 7 Chrome 90.0

Re: Abuse of admin rights by lop|Gorr

Sunshine wrote:
R.a.w wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

You have used this veiled threat of not donating a few times now.

Last I heard, Tuia wasn't accepting donations for the server.

When you say a few times i letterally said it since I was banned. Its not really a veiled threat,  I'm just disappointed with some admins abusing powers. I'd rather my money go to servers that I won't be banned for made up reasons or because they confused my username. Id love the community to grow like it once was, I'm not a new player here just to cause trouble.

I'm sorry you are disappointed with what you view as abuse of admin powers. You definitely have the right to donate your money to whatever servers you want. If I was donating money, I sure as hell wouldn't donate to a place that kept banning me for what I viewed as "made up reasons."

I'm still wondering though... Unless I've missed something, Tuia doesn't accept donations. So I see a few possibilities:

1. I've missed the news about Tuia accepting donations for the team-simple servers, which is a decent possibility.
2. You are being scammed into donating to someone or a group who is pretending to be the treasurer or whatever of team-simple servers.
3. Since Tuia isn't accepting donations, you are lying and are using the threat of not donating into manipulating an admin to shorten/remove a ban.

Which one is it?

Only donation you can make is taking some of your time  as a admin or esle to try and help them  to keep the server running !!  3 Would be the answer I guess Sunshine .

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer