#1 2020-12-17 22:28:42

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Something very typical

Hello.

Decided to play a few rounds to relax after work, and this jerk started to abuse his admin-rights for ''not helping him''

Seriously, can any reasonable admin explain to nameless that: PUBLIC server is not a clan server????

He used the !kill command twice on me claiming that I ''flew'' away while he was fighting other planes, while I just minded my own business, and bombed other targets, instead.

I litereally, and completely ignore him for months, yet he keeps calling me ''sucker'' and things like that. I really didn't care about that, but to !kill me just because I focused on other targets??

I'm almost sure this post will be ignored... but w/e.

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-12-17 22:47:23

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: Something very typical

nameless is one of the 6 CANCER admins in simple

he and them have been admins so long, that they do whatever they feel like

simple admins get away with constant admin abuse. they insult players 24/7, they make up their own stupid rules against players they dont like, they almost never lose their rights, get sanctioned, or banned

the list goes on and on. most admins, clanners, regulars, dont dare to criticise bäll-less, since he can remove admin rights and ban

truly disgusting

nameless is a little drunk russian maggot, and its always a pleasure to rape him in stalingrad and berlin

02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png

Last edited by 000 (2020-12-17 23:15:23)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-12-17 23:55:09

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Sparrow wrote:

Hello.

Decided to play a few rounds to relax after work, and this jerk started to abuse his admin-rights for ''not helping him''

Seriously, can any reasonable admin explain to nameless that: PUBLIC server is not a clan server????

He used the !kill command twice on me claiming that I ''flew'' away while he was fighting other planes, while I just minded my own business, and bombed other targets, instead.

I litereally, and completely ignore him for months, yet he keeps calling me ''sucker'' and things like that. I really didn't care about that, but to !kill me just because I focused on other targets??

I'm almost sure this post will be ignored... but w/e.

Yeah Tuia is ignoring me also lol

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2020-12-18 00:30:59

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 84.0

Well, I started to record my gameplay in that round when I realised there will be a special thread on the forum afterwards. I used !kill-command twice mostly for wasting vehicles. Sparrow is not saint, he's a very toxic boy. He's doing almost the same what 000 does, for what we all love him, but I see a little bit more from above. Sparrow is very selfish, he's taking it very seriously when someone is making frags on him, especially when someone is killing his plane. I saw a lot of his tricks like deathbailing or crashing plane into the ground, when he has low health and when he understand he will be killed in a moment. The head argument on this is "I don't deserve a frag". This really frustrates a lot. When I'm dogfighting with someone and it's clear enough I'm in trouble, because Mustang is the most advanced plane in the game and there will be 2 or 3 on me very soon, he's demonstratively flying away and starting to do something else like repairing, bombing snipers, going ufo with no purpose. Here is the video if you have interest to watch. The better quality will be available a bit later, if you want to read the chat. Sparrow's nickname today was Samopal, he's using fake nicknames to exploit a moment of surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xeQYevFays

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#5 2020-12-18 01:12:42

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

peculiar how nameless always tries to avoid, evade and ignore the central points in the complaints about him .... because he knows i am right and he is wrong

be a man for once ..... admit your crimes

you insult your enemies (me, darcano, sunshine, corax, merlin, sparrow and many others) 24/7. its not allowed, period. stop it. period. i virtually never insult you. when i do, its usually one reply-insult, after youve insulted me 19 times

yes i know. you love to get real drunk and play bf1942 at the same time. thats fine with me, it makes you even easier to kill and beat, but you should try to control yourself and show some manners

if i was the simple head admin, i'd give nameless a cumulative 30-day ban right now, for 5 years of chat-harassing players

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#6 2020-12-18 01:21:34

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 84.0

Yes, I mock some people up sometimes, especially Darcano, Corax, Merlin.... Darcano and Corax when I want them to play directly against me, they can be stubborn and spend the whole round time just for one frag on me. Merlin is an interesting person himself, I can't resist. What about Sunshine... I usually call her "my cherry pie". smile
If I call you Fagnatic, it's not really my invention. We all have to thank Hydra for this, since you finally didn't get a new nickname and your ex-nickname is XP Fanatic. Fanatic — Fagnatic. The half of the server calls you this way, what can I do?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#7 2020-12-18 01:31:59

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

you can get terminally ill from liver failure in 5-10 years, from consuming 50+ liters of pure alcohol per year

thats hopefully what you can do

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#8 2020-12-18 01:36:00

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 84.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

you can get terminally ill from liver failure in 5-10 years, from consuming 50+ liters of pure alcohol per year

I'm not consuming much. It happens maybe one or two times a month. My liver is fine, I'm checking my health at least twice a year.

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

thats hopefully what you can do

I'll probably catch cold on your funeral. smile

#9 2020-12-18 01:45:48

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Det må sku heller ikke være nemt at undvære din elskede server når det meste af Danmark er lukket ned igen big_smile.

#10 2020-12-18 01:49:21

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

hes also working hard to destroy his lungs, by being a chronic cigarette-smoker for life, raising chances of getting those black tumors

lungs & liver, what a nice vital organ combo

one can always wish ...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#11 2020-12-18 02:39:18

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

You care about our health?

Wow, that's nice tongue

Last edited by Arkos (2020-12-18 02:39:58)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#12 2020-12-18 03:33:22

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

could it be that its possible to exercise while using computers .....  and even while gaming ???

01.jpg
02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

woah ... what a shocker ....

maybe thats what ive been doing last three years

looks like most gamers worldwide, including simplers, arent too smart, and insist on killing their bodies off with inactivity and utter junk food like, pizza, white bread, sausage, beer, red bull .... and cigarettes

Arkos wrote:

I'm to old, fat and lazy to try this

sounds like arkos has given up completely

speak for yourself

https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 87#p146687

01.png

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#13 2020-12-18 03:55:26

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 61.2

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

could it be that its possible to exercise while using computers .....  and even while gaming ???

https://i.ibb.co/4Rjdfh0/01.jpg

Gotta get yourself a Cubii!

https://www.amazon.com/Cubii-Elliptical … B08FD63TP9

#14 2020-12-18 04:11:58

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 87.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
Arkos wrote:

I'm to old, fat and lazy to try this

sounds like arkos has given up completely

Ok, here's a guide which helps you to understand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Last edited by Arkos (2020-12-18 04:13:45)

#15 2020-12-18 06:11:38

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

It's actually very ironic if you think about it.

My score is 95% higher than nameless's. Thats without ever playing seriously in public. I also take out key targets.  So actually, he's sabotaging whole team with the !kill command against me, big time. smile

Out of the 100's and 100's of players on the server, he's the only one that  has a personal problem with me.

I think he invented this whole ''wasting'' excuse because i'm able to take out enemy mustangs with relative ease on my own. Meanwhile, he struggles with noobs and cries for help...

He also deliberately tries to discredit me with ''death-bailing'' and crashing plane.  Like that can never happen accidentaly.

If I have the balls to fight Viitapiru + Jazzy both in mustangs and without someone helping me, and then die like a man, I surely won't just death-bail on purpose or crash the plane when it's low on health. I've also never death-bailed even when the very few times 000 have managed to successfully back-stab me.

Vertigo, Hydra,  and hillbilly (actually not 100% certain if it was hillbilly) were online on that map.

I'd like to hear their thoughts about me ''wasting planes'', AND if it's okay someone to get !killed for focusing on OTHER targets.

Last edited by s/w (2020-12-18 06:14:24)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#16 2020-12-18 13:33:39

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

Det må sku heller ikke være nemt at undvære din elskede server når det meste af Danmark er lukket ned igen big_smile.

:DDDDDDDDD

#17 2020-12-18 13:39:43

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 84.0

Sunshine wrote:
BFSoldier 1 wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/4Rjdfh0/01.jpg

Gotta get yourself a Cubii!

https://www.amazon.com/Cubii-Elliptical … B08FD63TP9

Or better Mr.Garrison's bicycle from the South Park.

#18 2020-12-18 14:13:42

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

nämeless wrote:

Well, I started to record my gameplay in that round when I realised there will be a special thread on the forum afterwards. I used !kill-command twice mostly for wasting vehicles. Sparrow is not saint, he's a very toxic boy. He's doing almost the same what 000 does, for what we all love him, but I see a little bit more from above. Sparrow is very selfish, he's taking it very seriously when someone is making frags on him, especially when someone is killing his plane. I saw a lot of his tricks like deathbailing or crashing plane into the ground, when he has low health and when he understand he will be killed in a moment. The head argument on this is "I don't deserve a frag". This really frustrates a lot. When I'm dogfighting with someone and it's clear enough I'm in trouble, because Mustang is the most advanced plane in the game and there will be 2 or 3 on me very soon, he's demonstratively flying away and starting to do something else like repairing, bombing snipers, going ufo with no purpose. Here is the video if you have interest to watch. The better quality will be available a bit later, if you want to read the chat. Sparrow's nickname today was Samopal, he's using fake nicknames to exploit a moment of surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xeQYevFays

Wow nameless, maybe i am a flamer and i like to f*ck around with everyone. But i always check these subjects with objective point of view. I just checked out your stream (11 minutes). And only saw you using the kill command for no good reason.
Your are dogfighting a mustang and because he doesn't come to help you you kill him with your command? You do the same with unexperienced players? Or what about Jazzy / Sleven or other pilots, they won't help you so you use the kill command?

If he's breaking the rules you are 100% right. But he isn't, hes just playing the game from his perspective. And if his perspective is not helping you, so be it.

Hopefully you won't ignore this post.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#19 2020-12-18 15:28:39

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

Bocage is in need of an additional 109 to help balance the numbers, as well as the strength of the n00bstang.
As with anything else suggested here, it is largely ignored.

Edit:

Sparrow wrote:

I'd like to hear their thoughts about me ''wasting planes'', AND if it's okay someone to get !killed for focusing on OTHER targets.

The "wasting planes" may have originated with me when kicking 000 on Guadal.
But unlike you, he wasn't making any kills, and just running back to base over & over..

Anyways, it was met with hostility from a few admins with claims of "creating your own rules".

Patiently waiting for them to chime in here..

Last edited by seVen (2020-12-18 15:37:36)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#20 2020-12-18 15:30:26

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Vertigo wrote:

Bocage is in need of an additional 109 to help balance the numbers, as well as the strength of the n00bstang.

But the case is that Nameless is abusing his admin rights for no reason right? What if a noob was flying the 109?

#21 2020-12-18 16:05:40

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

That's what im talking about.........................

I make KILLS, therefore, I do not waste planes, unlike 000 which flies mostly in vertical lines back and forth and waiting for hyper-easy target & angle.

Here's a bit shortened version of how this jerk of an admin wants everyone else to behave with planes:

If he's fighting someone in  lets say above allied main, and you are in your own main-base, he expects you to come and help/kill the opponent within just 2 seconds big_smile If you don't do that,  he'll start cussing you like a madman.  You admins can also check the logs on the previous maps such as:  battleaxe and market that day.  He was like a triggered woman on period. (I actually did have a good laugh at that.) big_smile

In my case, I decided to not help a jerk like him.

Someone who's always making cheap kills, then falsely accusing others of doing it, does not deserve even a bit of any help from the team.

Out of the hundrets of actual useless and noob pilots,  he decided to give me a personal pay-back because of how bad I made him look on gazala some weeks before this incident.

Let's see the following weeks how will he behave.

I guess it would be the same, given his attitude, but atleast some people are seeing his true face now. smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#22 2020-12-18 16:21:07

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 84.0

Vertigo wrote:

Edit:

Sparrow wrote:

But unlike you, he wasn't making any kills, and just running back to base over & over..

Anyways, it was met with hostility from a few admins with claims of "creating your own rules".

Seems it was a stupid thing to do from me to expect solidarity in action. I was frustrated and regarded this as some moments on the maps like Stalingrad, where people are taking tanks and staying at the main base to shoot from there and be safe. Of course, they are making frags but completely useless for the team. The moment was even worse because of "you don't deserve a frag" or "faggots don't deserve help" with demonstrative running away. I take it too seriously. The !kill-command usage was excessive and I'm sorry about it. I'll try to be calmer.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#23 2020-12-18 16:59:53

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

nämeless wrote:
Vertigo wrote:

Edit:

Sparrow wrote:

Seems it was a stupid thing to do from me to expect solidarity in action. I was frustrated and regarded this as some moments on the maps like Stalingrad, where people are taking tanks and staying at the main base to shoot from there and be safe. Of course, they are making frags but completely useless for the team. The moment was even worse because of "you don't deserve a frag" or "faggots don't deserve help" with demonstrative running away. I take it too seriously. The !kill-command usage was excessive and I'm sorry about it. I'll try to be calmer.

Never expected me to say this, but nice job Nämeless. He said sorry, topic closed.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#24 2020-12-18 17:41:44

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Sparrow wrote:

You admins can also check the logs on the previous maps such as:  battleaxe and market that day.  He was like a triggered woman on period. (I actually did have a good laugh at that.) big_smile

You can also check Coral, he was accusing "people" of cheating because I killed him several times. And I was suspecting he used !kill on me on Market Garden that day (can't confirm), but this thread just makes it more amusing.

He thinks I have/had something personal about him, I didn't until he banned me for "stacking".

His childish attitude wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have admin rights but we all know nothing is gonna change. I really think he wants a "pilot free" server so he can rejoice on those easy frags.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#25 2020-12-18 18:56:46

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

I actually think Nameless really likes a good challenge in the air esp. those 2v2 3v3 pilot team duels  - which can be really fun yeah. The mistake/problem is maybe when everyone gets too annoyed (and too serious) by the 1v2 mustang duels and such. I can also get a bit pissed when a troll is using the 3rd 109 on Battleaxe using it to train looping in A6 or when this weirdo Marlon dude is looking for a new moon on Kursk when Illushins are bombing all our tanks :-) (then I also wish I was admin and had the !kill command big_smile)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#26 2020-12-18 20:42:32

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 84.0

You are leaving the battle, deserdists will be shot (earlier then exspected) lol

Last edited by Frank(Ger) (2020-12-18 20:43:56)

#27 2020-12-18 21:05:41

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 87.0

lol

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

I actually think Nameless really likes a good challenge in the air esp. those 2v2 3v3 pilot team duels  - which can be really fun yeah. The mistake/problem is maybe when everyone gets too annoyed (and too serious) by the 1v2 mustang duels and such. I can also get a bit pissed when a troll is using the 3rd 109 on Battleaxe using it to train looping in A6 or when this weirdo Marlon dude is looking for a new moon on Kursk when Illushins are bombing all our tanks :-) (then I also wish I was admin and had the !kill command big_smile)

Yes, I like team games like ice hockey.

#28 2020-12-19 16:25:50

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

The topic is closed, and I hope I'll never have to open it again.

Apology is  accepted. I'm actually glad you apologized for the mistake, and i'll also  advise you to completely ignore me from now on, just like I do in-game. It's the best thing you can do.

See you on the battlefield.

#29 2020-12-22 04:49:51

captkrk
Player
United States
Android Chrome 87.0

What a fucking cocksucker typical admin nazi simple abuse

#30 2020-12-22 05:43:50

Black Mamba