#691 2020-08-20 00:41:31

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: My banned thread

the three empty-headed slavs with poorly developed frontal brain lopes are here. sparrow, noob88, loser-nysus

rat-nysus talks about real life

im better than it i.r.l

and my life is around 640 % better than swine-nysus’

640 %

hmm

reminds me of something .....

oh year .... 32/5 = 640 %

just like i was 640 % better than noobysus, when we did that 1v1 where it couldnt do its usual cowardly backstabbing

lets see that 640 % clip again ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTuiWiIcHiE

Last edited by 000 (2020-08-20 00:46:06)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#692 2020-08-20 10:16:55

Stuka
Player
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

This video is fascinating. If I aimed as badly as you do, I couldn't kill anyone. You can also see how you "miss the enemy but still hit". It's fascinating. But it's probably due to my internet connection ...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#693 2020-08-20 16:03:30

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 79.0

Rarely seen such misplaced and absurd self importance as what you display triple nothing....
I'm sure your make believe girlfriends have the appearance of a        medkit......
Also,again a video cutting all your death and mistakes:   be sure not to tarnish that 'impaccable reputation' of yours ey?
Shall i post the Midway video where u bail/waste EVERY plane you took?
I wonder how high your self importance will be when this game finaly dies and it turns out you are good for nothing?

How about that airfight? And i do mean flying eh,not medkitlovemaking
I wanna type EZ again at you in a movie you make (like that zook round on battle of the bulge,where u were nadespamming near a spawnpoint...)

And also :don't send me insulting pm's as a reply  :keep it in the forum.

ps :the list of players disliking you for your gamestyle and attitude is WAY longer than you think......

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2020-08-20 16:08:57)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#694 2020-08-20 19:03:20

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

''1vs1'', don't be ridiculous.. it started 1 on 1 but many ppl joined in between, cuz that was played on Simple FRA.
So how can u call it 1 vs 1?

Upload full video lets see was it really 1 vs 1.. until u upload full video, this is again propaganda video, resized as it suits u.
Also, funny gits regs there and ur aim is sometimes behaving as if u have some kind of auto aim - that kill at 0:37.

And u didn't answer my question, how did u spend ur summer?
Did u go out ur room?

Last edited by Dionysus (2020-08-20 19:04:11)

#695 2020-08-22 14:00:34

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

More of wasting time for this sad little no-lifer. Lets keep in under serveillance, so all can see what he does.  Another  almost 2 hours of life wasted by fagnatic to "only HAUNT me". Unfortunately for him, no result, got owned anyway.  More and more pathethic noobish gameplay.

1) joining OMAHA, saw he coudlnt reach gold, so decided to CAMP ( lying on the beach) with BAR1918 waiting for me to haunt me all round since coming. Not doing anything else, only going for me. Sadly BAR, higest damage, but no medic.
RESULT - 0 KILLS, 4 or 5 deaths from me, 1 suicide to AVOID being killed by me with low hp,  2 ragequits and MINUS SCORE
FAG.jpg

2) joining Market garden ( gave up for gold from beginning, it cant play in open field, so again decided to spent 40 mins to HAUNT ME)
Half of the map with score 5 KILLS, 10 deaths only waiting for me. With "pathethic" not admining from Stuka ( fake nick - LuLu ), the only reason for fagnatic to be happy was that i did not reach gold in Market Garden and stuka didnt do anything as admin when i reported, so he happily changed nick to well done Stuka:
well-done-stuka.jpg

I would be ashamed of myself, but this sad no lifer somehow remains happy with himself and what he is doing.

- for Stuka. You really never see me to complain about admins, bcs I dont and this is exception bcs its getting ridiculous. Its been several weeks since he hates me, so decided to ignor all my reports. Its not very first time, it happened for like 30th time in x weeks, so heres little bit to know.  He was the ONLY admin on omaha and Garden. When other players report, he does all perfectly, once i did, he never does anything and pretends he is not there. Stuka was happy that we were raped at Market Garden by allies rules-abusers and ignored all my reports many times in omaha and garden, bcs in both was desperately going for gold.  On both maps i was literally only real players and from axis nobody else reported or was capable of at least helping.  In Omaha 2 players switched from allies to delib kill our apc, some delib tks. In Market Garden he let happily 3 base-rapers from Allies in planes including b17 to absolutely destroy everything in Axis base and even here some tks or disrupting gameplay. I reported it x times.
- Reason to hate me - he cant win gold in maps I play, he lost to me 11-0 in stalingrap map, even ACCUSED me of having map-hack (which i sent him screen of prove i do not  cheat right away, SO PATHETIC dude) and many many complains how I AM AS BAD AS FAGNATIC..another joke.  Not to mention his bugging to avoid getting killed by me...I wont post all his little 1v1 result against me, I have no intention of embrassing anyone, but he clearly struggles to win any of those so bugging is an option for him. Very nice of an admin...

Im not looking for any punishment or anything, but please, be that nice and do your job. In years I earned some respect or at least some kind of reputation that I want to keep this server and community clean and im helping admins as  much as I can. When I report something, it is true.So many admins doing a good job. Thanks for that a sorry for that message. If it wasnt for at least 30th time, i would be little upset about it...

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-08-22 14:11:17)

#696 2020-08-22 15:06:39

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 84.0

I think now he needs a schedule to play on when you aren't online to be able to get gold at least somehow.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#697 2020-08-22 15:27:41

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Now zero nab will upload some resized video with kills vs KANER88.
Video that even noob can make after years of playing, cuz even pro players get killed by a nab from time to time. smile

#698 2020-08-22 15:42:07

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

Absolutely.. like yesterday in Berlin where he was one of few and first players who could rejoin after that attack on server.
Btw update from Midway and Gazala. Stuka doing adminning from other players as he should. I get delib Tked, report it - Stuka does nothing. Some noob then switched to delib tk me again on midway, i report it, Stuka does nothing. Next map Gazala I git delib tked. I reported 4 times he did nothing. No warn no kill, no kick nothing. Pretends he is not there and other players reporting he does as he should. Ridiculous.. unfortunately any other admin online.

N00b-clown show continues..  I take him down in his planes, he bails and suicides when im about to kill him on the ground. Next 5 mins another 2 suicides to AVOD kills from. I feel like in circus really.
Some admins already agreed at least 15 min ban for intentional suicide to avoidimg being killed. That might teach him. When deathbails are punishable, why this shouldnt be

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#699 2020-08-22 15:52:14

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

Dionysus wrote:

Now zero nab will upload some resized video with kills vs KANER88.
Video that even noob can make after years of playing, cuz even pro players get killed by a nab from time to time. smile

I thought nobody cares about his nooboish videos anymore. All he can do is to cut his deaths )

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#700 2020-08-22 17:17:50

Stuka
Player

Hello Mr. Killer, come down a bit

I can't do anything for the laags that I always have so you don't need to be proud if you are better than me. But it's good to know that you want to compete with someone who has laags.

The reason I ignore them is because I'm tired of being insulted by you all the time. Today I was referred to as "noob, useless, rip ..." again. But apparently you don't understand what I wanted with that and now you're complaining. You should be ashamed to post this

About the Rules: You mean because your name is "killer" you don't need to follow any rules. I also warned you for 6 times about teamstack, you are not switched although the team was losing and then you left the server angrily and insulted me again.

Don't complain and cry in the future that I have to ban 000 because he's a cheater (as you call him)

Today on market garden I of course warned the people who attacked the base, but I'm also playing and don't see everything. And stop assuming that I have used the baseattacker to my advantage, because that's bullshit! I have NEVER abused my admin rights and I will not abuse them either.

So think about it before you post all the crap here (even over 000, every little mistake he makes you report here ... like a small child). Just accept when someone is better than you ...

greeting
Stuka

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#701 2020-08-22 17:21:59

Stuka
Player

PS. I don't take screenshots or videos to prove anything. I know what I've seen and I'm not lying.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#702 2020-08-22 17:36:52

Stuka
Player

.... watch out what you say with "bugging"
this is absolute bullshit. You don't have to buggy to kill you, you're not that good either. (besides, I don't even know how to bug)

And stop believing that you are the victim, just because you want to play the "little cop" to post every little mistake others make here. Because the one who ruins the game is you

#703 2020-08-22 17:57:31

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

My last comment on this and you better stop with lies and start doing what you are supposed to do. You look really silly as an admin who tries to sell some lies. If you dont want to be admin, nobody forced you to be one.

1) Im not competing with you. With ping 19  complaining about big lags is funny to say at least. We all have problems at times.

Stuka wrote:

The reason I ignore them is

2)  You are admin and you are supposed to do thing no matter what you think of anyone. You are just fed up that i can kill you all the time and example is when you accused me 2 times in Stalingrad that I use maphack and that I know all your positions. I proved you couple mins later that you are liar and you are wrong. So pathetic. I dont remember I would refer any noob towards you. When I just stop doing everything that you should and ingore my reports all the time ( this like for the 37th time with all ignoring today) I called you useless. This is not "insulting" and fitted you pretty well. Its been so many weeks since you are intentionally ignoring my reports when you are only admin online. Other players report, you do all in couple of seconds nicely and when it comes to me you even admit that you are ignoring them. So useless fits you well there, when you intentionally dont do what you should.

3) I play clean and Im not abusing rules. From Philippines map like 2-3 weeks ago. Another bad decision and some players, I believe even admins didnt believe what you did there. Stack is not only about members in one team, its also matter of tickets, matter of team's strength and about flags the teams are having. Im not sure now, I might have missed players number of teams,  but
I went to opposite when flags were 3-4 and one team had infantries: Me, Hencca, 000 and other team had no good players..i went to help other team. I made the teams even..then Stuka started to threating me to go back or kick... what  to say about this. Arwen was there in that moment which i remember from admins.  000 has the video for sure, but i doubt he will post in my favour.

4) You didnt warn anyone i reported and you didnt warn not a single person who were raping axis base.
5) I never called 000 a cheater and i never asked you to ban him. Just do what you are supposed, thank you.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#704 2020-08-22 19:12:47

Stuka
Player

you wrote it that you want to compete with me, you wrote it that otherwise I do a good admin job. now you write that "I should do what I should do" .... so what now ???

I have never heard of anyone who is not satisfied with me and the admin rights ...

1: if you know what i can do about the laags i will be grateful ... many i have asked don't know what the problem is ...

2: that's right, I ignore you and there is a reason for that, you even insult me in this forum. So think about it

Here you write again that you want to measure yourself against me ...

...today at Market Garden (where I ignored you) did you call me a "noob, ...".

3: I clarify the situation: hennca and 000 were in a team that almost all had flags, then you switched to them too, so that the axis team only had one flag and a lot fewer players. So it's teamstack and finally stop lying ...

4: I have ...

5: You have, and several times

If you think that you are the only good player here, then you do not know many and did not know many. The game is 18 years old, there have been so many better players than you.

You only want to be admin and now play the "little policeman" and post the mistakes of the other players here. Just look at all the rubbish you post over 000 just because you don't like him and hes better than you ... so don't post about other players but pay attention to your own mistakes ... (you should be ashamed)

PS: I really have better things to do than arguing with you in this forum. Please ask your friends if they pay attention to you, I don't have time for this. I won't answer the rubbish you post about me because you're just lying anyway.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#705 2020-08-22 19:24:12

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

000 disliking all my posts and liking all yours. Im not surprised.
Nothing u wrote here is true.Im not the best lol, i never said that. I dont even want to be admin anymore.
I admit this was a crap thing to talk about, sorry, but you make me look like a liar now. If I cared that much, i can easily prove u r lying and tryin to sink me down. Everyone knows if I can i go to play against 000 to next team + admins can check all I said which means they will find my complaints from that day “ this was not a stack Stuka, me, Hencca and 000 is too much”.
Close cased

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-08-22 23:03:45)

#706 2020-08-25 13:12:43

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

*popcorn*

Board footer