#421 2020-02-26 12:56:41

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 73.0

Re: My banned thread

Wow Horst - to label the most selfish sickOOO ever here as "gentleman" makes me to question ur ability to judge tbfh.. and it makes me to take a break from this forum full of bunkum, fed up with reading such a shitload of crappy BS here!! Last comments regarding this game-killing egomaniac and his bunch of blind n brain-damaged supporters:

His behavior is in so many ways not gentlemen-like but absolutely asocial - usually he cares a shit for any team or the balance, whenever he is in game he is choosing the side where he is having the most advantages instead of playing just normally like most of the others are doin usually.
ALL the cases of team-stacking, bailing to death, that steady spawn-raping (just 20% huh? - LMAO!!), the constant misuse of that hangar-window, his manipulated hit-box and modified game-files, the constant bending of any rules only for his own advantages etc etc - all this nonsense is gentleman-like and forgiven n forgotten huh..

As well as all the meanwhile around 100 given bans for such shit - forgotten huh?! Maybe, 20-30% were perhaps not really justified, in some cases it really was even admin-abuse, but what is about all the foockin rest - yo, forgotten!!
Whats about all his lies (busted many times already with denying sad facts) and unjustified discrediting of admins over n over again - forgiven huh?!

As usual he is playing the innocent victim (yo he is a real saint!!) - and some fools still keep on falling for his cheap tricks even after this endless series of issues caused by him.. Instead of defending him some guys should perhaps just watch his pathetic actions for a while when he thinks there is no admin in game - i bet there still is a lot of all that crap to see..

The newest crap he is doing is wasting planes by hanging around above his mainbase all the foockin time, if there is a good chance for a cheap kill he is attacking, as soon as he is getting attacked he ofc is bailing immediately - @ maps with many planes available like El Al it doesnt matter that much, most maps only got 2-3 fighters thou and a lot of players are waiting for planes anyway already.. Yo, again the entire game turns exclusively around u and ur pathetic need for making as many cheap kills as possible hmm?!

So wackOOO, afaic i gonna give u bans for this shit from now on if u keep on overdoing this blatantly again like too many other things before already - just keep on complaining about more "unjustified" bans, i dont give a shit anymore! "Players" like u dont have the slightest spark of honor anyway, and YEEE ur disturbed ass should have been perma-banned a looooong time ago already!!

End of spamming, its anyway all said meanwhile, over n out

Last edited by Count ComBat (2020-02-26 13:00:01)

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#422 2020-02-26 15:32:39

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

count combat is definitely not a gentleman, the way he plays and keeps insulting me ingame, even as an admin

Count ComBat wrote:

fed up with reading such a shitload of crappy BS here!!

agreed, a lot of what you write is crappy bs, and im fed up with you

Count ComBat wrote:

but absolutely asocial

ingame im probably antisocial, so what ? is it required by simple rules to be social ? i have a right to be antisocial. back when i started with this game, i was very social and friendly towards most players, but then as time progressed, the bf1942 playerbase became more and more scummy. now in 2020, bf1942 is like a sewage pipe, mostly consisting of low-social class, low intelligence scum loser clientele. i dont want to spend time on befriending or hanging out with those types of people. online-only social life, friendships, relations are pathetic and worthless in my opinion

Count ComBat wrote:

usually he cares a shit for any team

true, i dont give one single f... for my teammates. i used to, back in the days. but now, 80+% of all players have so low skill, that it seems as if they are truly braindamaged. about 50% of my team at any given time, is playing so retarded that theyre actually sabotaging and hurting their own team. please dont tell me to care about idiotic noobs. furthermore, why should i care about anyone in simple servers ? im just here for gold and to pwn. "not caring about the team" is not against the rules

Count ComBat wrote:

whenever he is in game he is choosing the side where he is having the most advantages

a lie. you dont know me. i often choose the difficult side

Count ComBat wrote:

instead of playing just normally like most of the others are doin usually

yeah, sweet innocent wholesome bf1942 players in simple, always playing fair. bs fairytales from combat the liar. simple servers are currently a pig contest of who can be the biggest swine; its 24/7 vehicle whoring, backstabbing, teamstacking, cowardice, outnumbering etc. plus i can tell that i have a crew of 50+ regulars ingame in simple who dedicate full rounds to going after me only. plus i get severely insulted constantly, even by admins, even though i very rarely talk back.

and count combat the hypocrite scummy talks about playing fair fair while he almost always are in planes, and gets easycheap plane-to inf/jeep/tank kills. pilot-only or pilot-mostly players like count combat are the ultimate scum of bf1942

all this shit, and i still get told just to play normally

absurd

Count ComBat wrote:

that steady spawn-raping (just 20% huh? - LMAO!!)

get your head checked, retard, or learn to do math at 2nd grade level. my spawnkilling is 20% max

Count ComBat wrote:

team-stacking, bailing to death

i virtually dont do that

Count ComBat wrote:

the constant misuse of that hangar-window

it has always been allowed, and now has been modded away, so it cant be done anymore

Count ComBat wrote:

his manipulated hit-box and modified game-files

idiot, liar, my hitbox is not manipulated in any way, its normal, and my bf1942 install is unmodified and clean

Count ComBat wrote:

the constant bending of any rules

i dont bend the simple rules

Count ComBat wrote:

As well as all the meanwhile around 100 given bans for such shit - forgotten huh?! Maybe, 20-30% were perhaps not really justified, in some cases it really was even admin-abuse, but what is about all the foockin rest - yo, forgotten!!

80+% of my 250+ kicks and bans have been unjustified and abuse. you dont know shit about my case and all the details

Count ComBat wrote:

unjustified discrediting of admins over n over again

the admins i have criticised and talked down to have largely all deserved it. there are 15+ simple admins whose admining i havent criticized

Count ComBat wrote:

even after this endless series of issues caused by him

wrong ..... caused mostly by hateful conservative admins who cant handle players who play differently

Count ComBat wrote:

So wackOOO, afaic i gonna give u bans for this shit from now on

yep, no surprise, you sound and feel as an angry hateful admin, with abuse tendencies. let the hate flow .....

Count ComBat wrote:

and YEEE ur disturbed ass should have been perma-banned a looooong time ago already!!

i stronly disagree. looking the other way, admins like jazzy and gio, should have been punished harder, and you should stop insulting me ingame

Last edited by 000 (2020-02-26 16:02:00)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#423 2020-02-26 16:13:02

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.0

“ nice words” Combat, couldnt have agreed more. When its all said and done, can we just have peace for a while?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#424 2020-02-26 17:18:22

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

mr gentelman after i had some kill in tank

Untitledufuf.jpg

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#425 2020-02-26 17:40:15

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

@Abby

He did the same to me about a year ago. That was the time I never even talked anything against him. But after I pwned him 4-6 times on a single map, he started behaving very anti-social.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#426 2020-02-26 18:47:47

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Sparrow wrote:

@Abby

He did the same to me about a year ago. That was the time I never even talked anything against him. But after I pwned him 4-6 times on a single map, he started behaving very anti-social.

He did the same to me. He should ban for him.

Last edited by KIN (2020-02-26 18:48:21)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#427 2020-02-26 19:09:28

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

KIN wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

@Abby

He did the same to me. He should ban for him.

well actually he did the same to me too, why isn't he banned for a while?

#428 2020-02-26 19:23:52

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

I personally find it hilarious and sad at the same time that he does that to many players and then he's like ''i get insulted 24/7 while I didn't do anything''  He's one heck of a liar, and also a big saboteur. I just hope someday he gets forbidden to enter planes on maps like garden where the fighters are only limited to 2, the reason is pretty obvious i think.

#429 2020-02-26 19:33:35

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

Retard & Moron have been used 2350 times in one year (that I know of):
Search "retard|moron" (2350 hits in 155 files)

Shall those players be banned also?  I'm not trying to defend this
gentleman (lol), but let's also keep in mind the extent of
trash talking on the server.

My niece has autism, so each time players & admins say retard,
yeah, it sucks to see that..

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#430 2020-02-26 19:42:42

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

- -  how to make a forum-trap for bfsoldier  - -

1)  collectively taunt, mock, and insult him for years ingame. 100+ players and admins vs. one guy : bfsoldier       (mass bullying)

2)  include some really terrible derogatory terms, then repeat them as much as possible

3)  then the rare times he talks back, quickly take a screenshot as proof

4)  post the screenshot in the forum. it will then look as if bfoldier is the bad trashtalking guy, and all the group bulliers are the innocent victims

*** voila ***    done ... thats how to set up/frame bfsoldier

f... you :

[2nd ss] arijevac
<tns> hydra
¤)ßmç(¤ drstrange
abas
alboballist
combat
count grishnackh
dionysus
dr.zoidbergclaw
goldie
killer88
kin
lop|alvarez-latino
lop|gio
lop|sommarel
merlin
princeofpersia
vertigo

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

for all the sh** youve said to me ingame

you can go to hell, each and every one of ya

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 6

#431 2020-02-26 20:05:05

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

If you behaved like a Player, (and not like an idiot) you wouldn't be harassed, insulted, mocked, etc. (why doesn't anyone insult me? because im not an idiot like you) I didn't do anything to you a year ago, (i was even defending you) yet you've mocked and insulted me so many times without a legitemate reason. And i'm not the only one, that's for sure. Even reading your posts from yrs ago, (and ESPECIALLY THIS post) it's pretty evident that you're a special case... You need help.

#432 2020-02-26 20:05:19

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Sparrow wrote:

I personally find it hilarious and sad at the same time that he does that to many players and then he's like ''i get insulted 24/7 while I didn't do anything''  He's one heck of a liar, and also a big saboteur. I just hope someday he gets forbidden to enter planes on maps like garden where the fighters are only limited to 2, the reason is pretty obvious i think.

Zero, what kind of word did you NOT understand from this  one??? Huh ? Whatever causes you problems, you can always go back to school for help. Sparrow said is so clearly that even a 9yo kid would understand. You are always looking for you story. YOu never ever admit the truth ano everyone is fu..... id.... according to you, right ? You have never made a single mistake in your life and everyone else is abusing you and lying about you. You are innocent.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah. We know.

I guess, since that..nobody cares about you and dont give a f. about you opinion. I tried to like you, i really did....unforuntately I could not. Friend of mine, one of bigger crew here was trying to convince you are a good guy. Sorry, I tried, but he failed.

#433 2020-02-26 20:19:59

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 71.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

1)  collectively taunt, mock, and insult him for years ingame. 100+ players and admins vs. one guy : bfsoldier       (mass bullying)

2)  include some really terrible derogatory terms, then repeat them as much as possible

4)  post the screenshot in the forum. it will then look as if bfoldier is the bad trashtalking guy, and all the group bulliers are the innocent victims

f... you :

[2nd ss] arijevac
<tns> hydra
¤)ßmç(¤ drstrange
abas
alboballist
combat
count grishnackh
dionysus
dr.zoidbergclaw
goldie
killer88
kin
lop|alvarez-latino
lop|gio
lop|sommarel
merlin
princeofpersia
vertigo

What have i done, i am friendly to you, either way you pay me like that, i haven't insulted or trashtalked about you, everyone is equal.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#434 2020-02-26 20:22:47

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

to 000 :

There's a difference between talking shit about a person and talking the truth about a shitty person.

Why do you  think your 'fanlist' is so extended ?

And if you don't care how you play in the game (camper bailstyle) why should others mind your objections on their playstyle?

(example ;you changed your name to 'attack you cowards' on berlin ,because the enemy was not playing as you wished)

Pathetic person.....

see you on your next disco for nongold or deathbail from a 2 story building because you don't take flags for your team.

You can type all the silly feedback you want in this forum and even upvote it with your multi-accounts but your actions ingame always speak louder than your forum rambles,tirades and excuses for the person you are now.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#435 2020-02-27 10:56:18

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

f... you :

[2nd ss] arijevac
<tns> hydra
¤)ßmç(¤ drstrange
abas
alboballist
combat
count grishnackh
dionysus
dr.zoidbergclaw
goldie
killer88
kin
lop|alvarez-latino
lop|gio
lop|sommarel
merlin
princeofpersia
vertigo

Hey man stop crying...
you just f*ck server by spawn killing we all hate spawn killing a selfish player who wanna win gold and rape other players not fair ... really not fair.

#436 2020-02-27 11:57:55

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

f... you :

[2nd ss] arijevac
<tns> hydra
¤)ßmç(¤ drstrange
abas
alboballist
combat
count grishnackh
dionysus
dr.zoidbergclaw
goldie
killer88
kin
lop|alvarez-latino
lop|gio
lop|sommarel
merlin
princeofpersia
vertigo

fe55a8c7-aeb1-417d-bc31-b2c03dc5507c.jpg

#437 2020-02-27 12:01:39

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.1

Ahh yes... the wise mf cheese fries.

#438 2020-02-27 15:03:59

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

Sunshine wrote:

Ahh yes... the wise mf cheese fries.

Well I can't be different but sarcastic towards the "victim of a cruel society's harassment".

#439 2020-02-27 17:43:01

Sommarel
France
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

@ BF Soldier => I have been less active on the game for the last 4 months. I don't think I have insulted you in game during those 4 last months. Other players on the list you provided seem more aggressive towards you than me...

Stop acting like a martyr smile

#440 2020-02-27 18:26:00

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

If 30 ppl says u are dick then u are dick.
What are the chances that we are all wrong and evil, while u are sweet angel... pfff

#441 2020-02-27 19:23:11

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

f... you :

[2nd ss] arijevac
<tns> hydra
¤)ßmç(¤ drstrange
abas
alboballist
combat
count grishnackh
dionysus
dr.zoidbergclaw
goldie
killer88
kin
lop|alvarez-latino
lop|gio
lop|sommarel
merlin
princeofpersia
vertigo

You forgot to mention the HOLY SIMPLE COMMUNITY. Whenever you are spawn-killing, some TOTALLY UNKNOWN dude is complaining about you. Am I lying????

People don't like your game-style, and you have been banned at least 150 times.

I hope this your last message, go away and don't ever come here, again. Bye, troll!

#442 2020-02-27 19:43:04

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 71.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

f... you :

[2nd ss] arijevac
<tns> hydra
¤)ßmç(¤ drstrange
abas
alboballist
combat
count grishnackh
dionysus
dr.zoidbergclaw
goldie
killer88
kin
lop|alvarez-latino
lop|gio
lop|sommarel
merlin
princeofpersia
vertigo

You're under arrest for violating direct orders
Your penalty is forced labor
The admins will peform a full audit of your recent activities
This represents treason of the highest order
Goodbye bfsoldier.
Glory to simple community!

Last edited by Goldie (2020-02-27 19:43:30)

#443 2020-02-27 20:15:34

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 73.0

Funny to see that the biggest foocked up liar ever here calls me a liar, and yo thats a huge list of people you are having stress with, weird, but prolly true, its all their fault, all these mean people, u for sure have done nothing wrong as u r such a likeable fellow!! Just strange that hardly any people have any probs with each other here, well except for some cases...

But u r absolutely right, i know a shit, although i unfortenuatelly had to witness nearly the entire sad story of ur history here the past 2 years or so - but whatever.. Its anyway a damnd long list of people u have wrongly accused, badly insulted, superfluously taunted and provoked etc - even some who have never given u any reason, but yee, well, its just ur pathetic "style" eh - it cant be helped..
Alone ur jabbering like "ey im the best", "i kick all yas asses" n crap like this is not just equally pathetic but also that ridiculous..
What do u want to hear - that u r the most amazing super-pwner-owner ever?? Well, if it makes u happy, maybe u even get a boner - congrats, have a nice wank again!
Looks like u have a paltry n sad real-life-existence to bear, would be an explanation for the scary fact that u r spending so incredibly much time in game - well, keep on tryin to compensate it with ur gaming, as long as u feel good or at least better with this - i indeed commiserate a bit with u..  Ah nah, screw it, u have gambled all compassion away ages ago already!!

With "playing normally" i btw. meant e.g. things like fighting like a man and not bailing like a fag - and true, u ofc. never team-stack n never bail to death n do so much other crap.. lölz - i just wonder wtf was it all about then in so many posts?! Obviously U R the retard who cannot count..
Afaic compared to u im truly a fair player, n just check it man, most of time im in air because i only want to fly, for all the rest like inf or tanks i just dont care as its pretty boring for me, and there anyway are many much better games out there for that whilst there never was an adequate alternative for flying - if so i had switched long ago already.. The focus one need for flying is higher and its harder than running around like mad or drivin anything - so much to ur dumb "easy-cheap-plane"-claptrap.. And at least im not such a bailing fag like u r, and in contrary to u im playing clean - say whatever u want there, i couldnt care less..

There would be a lot more to discuss, but as said im tired of u and all that nonsense regarding that what u do to this community and the game itself, tuia would do a favor to many people here, to his server and last but not least to himself if he finally would kick ur disturbed psychOOO-head out of here, no clue why he is so fond of u, the contribution u make here is anyway at a pretty low level..

N no go again, keep misusing the server and every weak spot in game for ur pathetic ego-trip - sadly thou more work for the modders, although actually the players should adapt their game to the given conditions, imo its a sad bad joke that the game-conditions have to be adapted to "players" like u - another service Simple provides - even to ungrateful morons like u who appreciate just nothing!!
De nada

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#444 2020-03-04 10:34:36

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

would you look at this nonsense
image.png

#445 2020-03-04 12:48:35

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

Goldie wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/DMLxcTf/image.png

I don't get the point, but I think you would gladly look at this:
Badass https://9gag.com/gag/aBgjo92?ref=android

#446 2020-03-04 13:14:18

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Goldie wrote:

What is it?

#447 2020-03-04 13:48:30

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

KIN wrote:
Goldie wrote:

What is it?

who would stack to kill killer88?

#448 2020-03-04 13:49:15

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Insane wrote:
Goldie wrote:

insane, what do you mean, it's just film stars faces with napoleon uniform.

#449 2020-03-04 14:13:46

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 80.0

Goldie wrote:
Insane wrote:
Goldie wrote:

Looking at your previous avatar, a gif in your description and your name as Murat sometimes on Simple [FRA] it seemed that you just like those times fashion style.

#450 2020-03-04 14:14:20

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Insane wrote:
Goldie wrote:
Insane wrote:

Looking at your previous avatar, a gif in your description and your name as Murat sometimes on Simple [FRA] it seemed that you just like those times fashion style.

yes, we can agree with it and i have changed a lot

Last edited by Goldie (2020-03-04 14:14:36)

Board footer