#1 2019-10-23 21:47:08

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Nameless has sadism or kid?

I just playing in ohama and used defgun. I didn't tk any player before. by accident 1 of my shoot tked nameless and I said sry for that but he ban me!!! I know my score was more than him. he ban me for my better score.
But I said sry to him and then he ban me quickly.
I saw sometimes he has -9 score... and he didn't care about it.
he hates me and abas . retake abas admins right then ban me...
I think u have poor brain nameless.
tuia better see who will destroy ur server soon a poor guy from russia.
Please grow up nameless.

Last edited by KIN (2019-10-23 22:06:12)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-10-23 21:49:57

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 57.0

Re: Nameless has sadism or kid?

When you cant get score with lots of c.ocksuckers and slaves and maphack so you start kicking people above you to get in top 10

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-10-23 22:46:10

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 69.0

First of all, Zende Bad Iran.
Secondly, I don't know nameless as a person kicking others for higher scores. How long is the ban anyway?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-10-23 23:02:25

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

I don't see Kin in the Banlist.

Perhaps it was for 15 Minutes.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-10-24 07:01:07

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

He banned me for 15 mins. lol it was accident, at first he should warn then kick not ban!!! I donno where is tuia to see these posts about nameless.

#6 2019-10-24 07:04:05

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

he just cares about him self who tk him who use his planes. he trolling maj merlin and waiting to merlin action, As I saw he ban or kick merlin for nothing. nameless troll him then merlin awnser his trolling after moment merlin kick or ban.. lol

#7 2019-10-24 09:00:57

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

I seriously wonder why u even bother to join, as if these two guys have something special, both them racist boys are uber boring and nothing intresting to offer. Let is bleed dry.

#8 2019-10-24 10:12:23

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 69.0

iCQ wrote:

I seriously wonder why u even bother to join, as if these two guys have something special, both them racist boys are uber boring and nothing intresting to offer. Let is bleed dry.

Which two are you referring to? smile

#9 2019-10-24 12:19:20

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

One question for u ICQ.
Is white and black one and same color ?

#10 2019-10-24 12:47:30

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 63.0

Nameless is a big joke of an admin, really.

I'm just not sure if it's because of his sky-high ego, or  the low iq he has.

About a month ago, he deliberately killed me twice inside the main. And he even attempted to kill me for the 3rd time. (Same day, same map.) 

And all that just because he  was so frustrated that he couldn't kill me even once outside of main.

Another funny thing i remember, we were playing on gazala, and there was a troll shooting/blocking the planes. I and another 2 regular players reported that troll and nameless didn't even give a warning. Instead, he asked  '' igor'  '' which is also a troll, to confirm if it was true xd.

Sadly, this was just a small example. It's definitely not his first, second, or even third time  that he abuses his admin rights out of  frustration.

It's just ridiculous that  raging man-children like him have admin rights.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#11 2019-10-24 15:10:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 69.0

Thank you for all your opinions. I didn't comment yesterday because I was interested in the whole amount of haters and I was really surprised there are only three. Some LOP players can make their own personal army made of haters only.

1. The case with Kin. It was Omaha Beach round and I was very preoccupied with the victory in this round. Kin was inside the defgun and he didn't even get out when the Allied team got our top flag. It was very difficult to outplay the top flag in infantry but we did it. The reason why Allies got the flag is the jeep that managed to sneak because Kin was busy with shooting from the defgun into the place which our soldiers supposed to control with mines and the other weapons. Afterwards, Kin even shot my tank down and we almost lost Omaha. I decided to give him 15 minutes break in the interests of the team and you know what? We won with 10 tickets advantage or so, it was very intensive but we managed to win because the saboteur was banned for 15 minutes.

2. The case with Abas. Abas thinks I am a map hacker. That's all. I think the reason is a few unsuccessful matches of SoH generally and himself particularly in BF-League.

3. I have no interest in killing someone against the rules. I killed Sparrow a lot but all the kills happened when he was very high, doesn't matter over the base or somewhere else. There are a few players like Sparrow, 000 and a few more that prefer to play with a fake nickname to stay incognito and fly top altitude somewhere close to their main and always with 2-3 assistants in the air. Sometimes it's a challenge to kill them before they bail out or deathbail. If I don't kill them quickly, there will be 2-3 more planes against me in a couple of seconds. How else I can kill someone who's flying high over the base and who has no intention to leave cause it's dangerous or there is no support? I don't respect them in any way and my personal opinion they suck. smile

Considering the high scores, I can only say I don't care about the scores and I don't care about someone who can play better or worse than me. All I do is enjoy the game being a team member.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 4

#12 2019-10-24 16:46:45

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 63.0

@Name

Your hobby may be day dreaming and lying all the time,  But that's not mine definitely.

'' I have no interest in killing someone against the rules. I killed Sparrow a lot but all the kills happened when he was very high, doesn't matter over the base or somewhere else. ''

lies, lies, and lies as always.....

(specifically talking about that time on kharkov)  I  never ever flew on high alt that day.  (atleast not when you killed me inside mainbase multiple times.) The first main-base kill against me on that day happened when i was still in my base trying to get a good altitude (i was still 10 meters above the main)  then you suddenly came out of nowhere, and kill me. The second kill happened when i was still REPAIRING my plane INSIDE the main-base. You attempted to main-base-kill me for the 3rd time but, you quickly retreated when i called you out on that. Let's see what would happen if i kill you inside your main while your're still on low altitude? a ban ofcourse. I still remember that day.  It was only an accident and you gave me a 15 min ban without even warning or anything else. (i was still a new guy at that time)

'' How else I can kill someone who's flying high over the base and who has no intention to leave cause it's dangerous or there is no support? ''

Huh??? are you seriously this pathethic?  why???

You don't even give someone the chance to leave their main lol. you immediately start chasing with your multiple wingmen for easy kills. (Especially when it's me flying)

You're usually flying close to enemy's mainbase with your teammates just so you can directly see when someone's taking off. really cheap....

Read this carefully:

And, i don't ''magically''  fly high and stay there high in ''base'' i always go average altitude on main then leave it, and start searching for targets. It's outside of main that i alt really, not inside the main. And what should i say when you stay inside your main waiting for your wingman to take off so you wouldn't get wrecked by someone when you don't have any help?? you wait more than  5 mins. Should i enter your mainbase then immediately kill you???

Btw, 000 is the guy that alts inside main and stays there for a period of time, not me. Play sometime with him and you'll see for yourself.

'' Sometimes it's a challenge to kill them before they bail out or deathbail. If I don't kill them quickly, there will be 2-3 more planes against me in a couple of seconds. ''

That may be for others but, i never bail out when my plane gets disabled.  Only  if i get disabled above my mainbase which is rare.

Whenever you see me on the server, you rage on me like a man child. i even sent you a PM asking you what's the problem, asking you to stop etc. but you never replied and i ''wonder'' why smile

So yeah... you're just being pathetic as always and lying. keep on.  your title is perfect btw. fits you well smile .

Positive reputation 8   Negative reputation 0

#13 2019-10-24 16:58:42

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0

Why bring lop on this...?
nameless we dont mind about you rly and you are a good score public player.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#14 2019-10-24 17:18:00

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

nämeless wrote:

Thank you for all your opinions. I didn't comment yesterday because I was interested in the whole amount of haters and I was really surprised there are only three. Some LOP players can make their own personal army made of haters only.

1. The case with Kin. It was Omaha Beach round and I was very preoccupied with the victory in this round. Kin was inside the defgun and he didn't even get out when the Allied team got our top flag. It was very difficult to outplay the top flag in infantry but we did it. The reason why Allies got the flag is the jeep that managed to sneak because Kin was busy with shooting from the defgun into the place which our soldiers supposed to control with mines and the other weapons. Afterwards, Kin even shot my tank down and we almost lost Omaha. I decided to give him 15 minutes break in the interests of the team and you know what? We won with 10 tickets advantage or so, it was very intensive but we managed to win because the saboteur was banned for 15 minutes.

2. The case with Abas. Abas thinks I am a map hacker. That's all. I think the reason is a few unsuccessful matches of SoH generally and himself particularly in BF-League.

3. I have no interest in killing someone against the rules. I killed Sparrow a lot but all the kills happened when he was very high, doesn't matter over the base or somewhere else. There are a few players like Sparrow, 000 and a few more that prefer to play with a fake nickname to stay incognito and fly top altitude somewhere close to their main and always with 2-3 assistants in the air. Sometimes it's a challenge to kill them before they bail out or deathbail. If I don't kill them quickly, there will be 2-3 more planes against me in a couple of seconds. How else I can kill someone who's flying high over the base and who has no intention to leave cause it's dangerous or there is no support? I don't respect them in any way and my personal opinion they suck. smile

Considering the high scores, I can only say I don't care about the scores and I don't care about someone who can play better or worse than me. All I do is enjoy the game being a team member.

ur the big lier.  when y kicked me we had 2 flags and I got top flag and try get another flag too. I saw map and we had 2flags when u kicked me. why u kicked me? because an accident shoot destroyed ur tank and got angry . then 000 had better score than u. better say true. Shame on u lier.
Nameless showed his personality how he can say lie easily.

Last edited by KIN (2019-10-24 17:31:27)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#15 2019-10-24 22:15:57

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 77.0

sparrow right u do that shit in karkov Especially when u fight alone without uly
i guess the religion is good  to remind some ppl What are they

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#16 2019-10-25 07:25:33

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Not need to be a rocket scientist to understand what is going on bere:

beating u with a stick over ur head what to believe... what to do, such sad little greedy hateful controller people...

https://youtu.be/_7U5JVk_y7U

i eat them for dinner... when they see ur eyes and they see you aint buying it they start to act like little boys...

its almost funny, but it is sad... it is true!!!

Do not buy into it people please, stay urself! Love your family (if possible) and stay real and honest.

Do not try to control (black, white, old and young, human nor animal) do not steal, do not hate...

The best dog is a free friend dog...

Remember ANYONE can go into and out of that big greedy 1% club... one day they good neighbour the next day they sell ur daughter. Beware, do not hang out with such people unless u know what u are doing. Owners who not have time to own are NOT real owners.... they want something from you!!!

KIN just laugh about it, ignore it! <3

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-25 07:53:03)

#17 2019-10-25 08:15:42

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Dionysus wrote:

One question for u ICQ.

Technically white nor black are colors but what u try to say man? I travel too much to be B/W minded.

sorry tuia baby forum double post, losen up man

(i cannot edit above post, it is MY post but tuia is afraid we make a mess, oh it is so tidy here, geezzz ur like my grandma, she is 101 now and i love her anyway!) wink

I am over-and-out you scaly motherfvckers! big_smile

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-25 08:42:51)

#18 2019-10-25 15:01:56

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

iCQ wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

One question for u ICQ.

Technically white nor black are colors but what u try to say man? I travel too much to be B/W minded.

If those are 2 different colors, who differ one from each other... then black man and white man differ also, same as those 2 colors, bcs they are both COLORS, but they are different.
Same goes for ppl, blacks and whites are all ppl, but they are different.
So how u can say it's racism, if someone says for black person that he's black or for white that hes white and that it isnt same color?

#19 2019-10-25 19:58:01

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0

Dionysus wrote:
iCQ wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

One question for u ICQ.

If those are 2 different colors, who differ one from each other... then black man and white man differ also, same as those 2 colors, bcs they are both COLORS, but they are different.
So how u can say it's racism, if someone says for black person that he's black or for white that hes white and that it isnt same color?

Hi, it is not racist to call someone black. I can also say nigger and am not a racist. Nigger is just a word. The attitude make someone a racist.

If someone thinks he is something better because he is black and would enslave or wont give them any rights, well then he is a racist.

Cosidering we consist of 99,99999% energy and 0,00001% matter, does it really matter if you black or white?

#20 2019-10-25 21:49:22

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

dary wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
iCQ wrote:

Hi, it is not racist to call someone black. I can also say nigger and am not a racist. Nigger is just a word. The attitude make someone a racist.

If someone thinks he is something better because he is black and would enslave or wont give them any rights, well then he is a racist.

Cosidering we consist of 99,99999% energy and 0,00001% matter, does it really matter if you black or white?

It's not only color that is different.
Bone structure is different, also IQ.. etc all that due to place of living - that is place where certain ppl adapted to environment.
For example, man from Africa and man from Siberia developed under influence of their habitat.. 1 can tolerate heat, other can tolerate cold.
And all that caused further difference between those 2.
Blacks have stronger bone structure, most famous boxers are black, in combination with their skill they can take more punches then white guyS...
Also look at those skinny guys from Etiophia or Somalia, they almost always win marathons.
But white race has bigger IQ then black race.
Every race has something that is better then other races.
Why is racist if someone say to the white dude ''u weak white man''.
Or if some white dude says to black dude ''u stupid black man''.
How can it be racist, yes it's rude - but it's the truth...

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-10-25 21:50:54)

#21 2019-10-25 23:56:06

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Those marathon guys from africa wins, because some of them live their livetime beyond 3000 meters.

(Beside the Doping) smile

It looks how you think all africans are 190 and sportsmen.

Most africans are not.

Last edited by Arkos (2019-10-26 00:02:46)

#22 2019-10-26 00:49:44

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

I never said they are all sportsmen, I'm talking about the ones that are.
Their body(blacks) is simply better for marathon then white ppl, look at those guys they all look like live skeletons, not sure they have at least 50 kg, but they win.. somehow it gives them better endurance then whites(possibly bcs of their harder climate in which they evolved).
And yes they are in general bigger(height) then whites.
But they lack discipline, just look at football representations from Africa, undisciplined playing.. and that is bcs of low IQ.
And compare Rome from 2000 y ago and African countries today.
https://pics.me.me/rome-2000-years-ago- … 434129.png
Blacks do dominate in some sports, in most other sports whites are more dominant - sports that include thinking and elegance not just running in one direction.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-10-26 00:51:09)

#23 2019-10-26 01:07:00

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 70.0

Dionysus wrote:
dary wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

Bone structure is different, also IQ.. etc all that due to place of living - that is place where certain ppl adapted to environment.
For example, man from Africa and man from Siberia developed under influence of their habitat.. 1 can tolerate heat, other can tolerate cold.
Blacks have stronger bone structure, most famous boxers are black, in combination with their skill they can take more punches then white guyS...
Also look at those skinny guys from Etiophia or Somalia, they almost always win marathons.

Arkos wrote:

Those marathon guys from africa wins, because some of them live their livetime beyond 3000 meters.

(Beside the Doping) smile

It looks how you think all africans are 190 and sportsmen.

Most africans are not.

I had some interest in anthropology and I can state that Arkos is more correct. There is really a difference between white and black people, but we're of the same species — Homo sapiens. All these African people, who really live in Africa, are more "clear" and genetically diversified sapiens than those who live in Europe and the Middle East, we have about 2% of Neanderthal blood. It doesn't really give much. What really does is the history of development of our populations. These tall and strong black guys, who play basketball and do some boxing, aren't African, they are African-American, the result natural selection during the colonial era and slave trading. The weak ones died and left no seed. The strong ones delivered their genes through the centuries. The real African people are very ordinary like we are. There are exceptions like the Marathon guys, they live in the proper place to be well-trained for the Marathon. I can say the same about us, we're good in skiing because we also have good conditions like snow, skis and a little bit of free time.
Considering black people's IQ, you cannot claim blacks are dumber because IQ has nothing to do with erudition. The majority of Negroes don't have proper conditions to get good education, but those who have don't make difference in the skin colour.

#24 2019-10-26 01:30:23

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

#25 2019-10-26 02:04:31

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-10-26 02:04:47)

#26 2019-10-26 03:34:19

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

about nameless :

- he admin abuses
- he lies
- he teamkills constantly but never gets kicked / banned for it, yet he bans players 24/7 for doing the same
- he bails from planes but bans players for doing the same
- he really likes and enjoys to trashtalk, insult, demean and pick verbal fights, but kicks / bans players who do the same
- he skips maps (setnext) he dislikes, forcing everybody to play the maps he prefers
- he turns off mapvote when maps are on that he likes, and puts mapvote back on when maps are on that he hates, thereby increasing the chance of getting them skipped

- he is often drunk when he plays, which makes his scummy behaviour even worse

- he almost always stacks to the easy team

- he sucks so much that he hides in vehicles 24/7, even in predominantly inf maps. whenever he goes inf against average infantry, he gets raped

- he sucks so much that he needs his pal uly to protect him all the time

- he's incapable of getting gold whenever there's the slightest skill in the server

- he gets pissed off constantly ingame, but tries to hide it with his little smilies smile. he's easy to see through though, and i spot his anger easily

- he ragequits a lot. he tries to conceal his ragequits most of the time by saying "Good Night"

- he has low impulse control

- he is childish and immature

- he has no balls ........ inVictus|bäll-less

etc.
etc.
etc.

- - he's a piece of shit - -

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#27 2019-10-26 03:41:25

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0

I'd have to concur

#28 2019-10-26 10:44:31

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0

Dionysus wrote:
dary wrote:
Dionysus wrote:

And thanks for colonialism, black ppl can run and white ppl can shoot.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#29 2019-10-26 12:33:36

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

IQ tests are made from Economy for the Economy.

Those test are learnable. Real intelligence shows up in not known situation.

You know, even a ape can beat humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A

https://youtu.be/-EjukzL-bJc?t=191

https://youtu.be/bvWWpahwMOc?t=293

Last edited by Arkos (2019-10-26 12:41:19)

#30 2019-10-26 14:01:08

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

wow Nameless do you feel super loved right now?
so many ppl talking about you does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside big_smile

Board footer