#1 2017-02-02 00:53:35

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

new forums

Come say hello.  No tranny's, dinky's or pookies.

http://usa-bf1942.proboards.com

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-02-02 01:12:24

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: new forums

twigs wrote:

Pit wasn't the one who banned Jazzy or I, and he's usually the one to unban me each and every time one of his boys mistakenly bans my fake nick. Both times I've been banned was by Flick I believe, and it was partly my fault since I was fake-nicking. Jazzy was also banned by Flick a long time ago, back when Tuia still owned the server and PitViper didn't have full control. Not saying Pit doesn't have a problem with people who are good at this game.. lots do, but he never banned me for solely being good.

Mostly true...but people who are good at this game do not need to cheat, adjust textures and the sort, messing around with their .con files since punkbuster is kaput seems to be a thing with mostly EU players.  Others can't play without their macro's and scripts...news at 11.   

The amount of misinformation is at comedy levels otherwise twigs.  I love it.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-02-02 01:34:22

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Oh look, The lying, cheating scumbag came out of hiding.  To do what, advertise his cheesy forum he made back in September before he highjacked the Simple USA server. He had to go to this crappy forum because he is so despicable his own clan Social Rejects kicked him out.

#4 2017-02-02 01:38:58

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Tuia,

Are you going to let Pit advertise his forums here after he  conned you and turned the USA server into a cheater server?

#5 2017-02-02 02:18:08

Player
Windows XP Firefox 50.0

j. r. ... get a life ... or a real problem, thatll divert your attention from this petty internet one. all that energy could be better used elsewhere. exercise? healthy living? real life socializing? making money? etc

and all big bf1942 servers are "cheater servers". its impossible to have a clean public populated bf1942 server

#6 2017-02-02 02:34:54

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

xp fanatic wrote:

j. r. ... get a life ... or a real problem, thatll divert your attention from this petty internet one. all that energy could be better used elsewhere. exercise? healthy living? real life socializing? making money? etc

and all big bf1942 servers are "cheater servers". its impossible to have a clean public populated bf1942 server

It is more difficult to have a clean server when a lying, cheating, despicable, reprobate like ShitWiper is in charge. If you don't like what I write I suggest you don't read it. Fifteen minutes a day devoted to exposing PitStain corruption is a hobby numbnuts.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-02-02 02:36:25)

#7 2017-02-02 03:00:30

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

It knows that xp.  This is all about not being included with The Great Escape server....period.   

Janet,  tuia does not care about the drivel...nor does he care about you...you flea.  He has real world things he deals with that don't include you.  His servers do not include you either.   I support SiMPLE and do not compete with them so it's ok to post a link to my forums, especially for that purpose. Since no one shares information with you...you have to guess.  You are not very good at that.  Drinking the way that you do,  that is not surprising as it's brought down much mightier men than you.  Tuia wants issues with  -TGE- to be handled elsewhere...you are the dip that is out of line, but I do appreciate the effort.  I could not have spent the money better to advertise the server.  You rock! 

Everyone already knows you are doing a triple reach-a-round as pookies stooge.  Since you use multiple forums accounts, oh yea I'm an admin here,  you do not need us to carry on a conversation 'eh buckshot.  If your posts are longer than 2 sentences or start out with tranny slang...I don't bother reading 'em. 
Sorry man...you just don't matter to me as much as I matter to you.

I understand the panic-depressive feeling you are suffering...I wish you well janet. I really do... because I think even though you are out of your mind and probably off the end with alcohol and personal demons...deep inside is probably a good guy. You can't hurt me with words man...you can't even string any facts right becasue you simply do not know them. 

I feel sorry for you in a lot of ways....for about a minute or two.  If you would like...I could let all the BS you have said go...since everything you said was misinformation, all you have done is made yourself look even more of a fool while positively promoting our great server.  You can come and play if you will just be a regular player.  Maybe then you could feel better about yourself and have a reason to get up again.  As a current and core |sRs| admin I would say eat shit...as you are one of the most laughable guys I've ever run into...but as the owner of -TGE- you can come and reinvent yourself and escape from reality.  Just send me your hash you intend on using and I will make sure you can.,

'regards

|sRs|PitViper

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#8 2017-02-02 03:40:08

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

What a laugh, that is the best you got? The facts still remain, you are a despicable lowlife lying cheating scumbag.  You are short on facts and long on rhetoric. No matter what kind of asinine  dribbling's you write doesn't change the facts.

Try answering why you support cheating and cheaters on your server?

#9 2017-02-02 05:20:28

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

PitViper wrote:
twigs wrote:

Pit wasn't the one who banned Jazzy or I, and he's usually the one to unban me each and every time one of his boys mistakenly bans my fake nick. Both times I've been banned was by Flick I believe, and it was partly my fault since I was fake-nicking. Jazzy was also banned by Flick a long time ago, back when Tuia still owned the server and PitViper didn't have full control. Not saying Pit doesn't have a problem with people who are good at this game.. lots do, but he never banned me for solely being good.

Mostly true...but people who are good at this game do not need to cheat, adjust textures and the sort, messing around with their .con files since punkbuster is kaput seems to be a thing with mostly EU players.  Others can't play without their macro's and scripts...news at 11.   

I meant more as any one who is competitive is not going to want to lose typically to someone else. Also there's some tweaks and tips that can help your overall game play, but idk about macros and scripts smile Misinformation is rampant nowadays though, so I guess you can never truly know...

#10 2017-02-02 07:01:39

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

I took you right twigs.  I was expanding.  In my opinion, any tips or tweaks's are limited.  For example,  locking your fps.  Any further additions or subtractions to the various .con files I consider cheating.  When I caught Bos and Edge cheating for example, they both got lazy and exposed themselves.  I went ahead and got edge recorded on video for posterity because he was an admin.  Bos I did not care about doing that...I was just disappointed....and still am in him.

Btw.. It's good you come and play with an alias and new credentials Bos.  As long as you "hide" and play like a reg you should get away with it for a while...we keep the eye for the both of you so I wish you luck on your Great Escape.

'regards

#11 2017-02-02 09:32:42

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
PitViper wrote:

This is far more interesting to read than this drivel from drunkard tranny.

Awww bless the likkle snake has made a forum page using "My First Forum"

I guess no one at the Escape does CSS or PHP then cus that looks like shit, finish it before you advertise it big_smile

DinkY!!   How's planet empty?

#12 2017-02-02 10:17:18

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

PitViper wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:
PitViper wrote:

This is far more interesting to read than this drivel from drunkard tranny.

Awww bless the likkle snake has made a forum page using "My First Forum"

I guess no one at the Escape does CSS or PHP then cus that looks like shit, finish it before you advertise it big_smile

DinkY!!   How's planet empty?

Yeah looking good thanks! big_smile well when it is compared with the excuse for a forum that you have setup with cheapfreebieforums.com.
Seriously is that the best you can do?

The reason you will not see me play on the escape server is not because I cant its because I don't wish to, you do not have the skill to stop anyone if they want to join that is very clear.

What is all this shit about you recording edge for posterity?  Damit man you are staring to believe your own BS.  So you don't have to prove that BoS was cheating, what makes you so special? .......wait......I am wrong....you are special.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#13 2017-02-02 10:50:46

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Yes I don't need anything else that's why last Sept. I set them up prior to moving.   If I ever need more dinkY , don't worry pumpkin.... we will set something up pretty you will like .

#14 2017-02-02 13:01:34

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

PitViper wrote:

Yes I don't need anything else that's why last Sept. I set them up prior to moving.   If I ever need more dinkY , don't worry pumpkin.... we will set something up pretty you will like .

Shit talking again eh?

You set this up in Sept but realised it looked like pants so asked your buddies at reject if you could bolt on your forum there, since then they have kicked you off and you have had to go back and try and make it look better.  You have been updating it for the last few days but have you never heard of the expression about not being able to polish a turd?

I don't think we will be doing anything of the sort you will get someone else who has skill to do it for you, yeah that's more like it lol

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#15 2017-02-02 13:10:42

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

OMG these Americans...

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#16 2017-02-02 15:13:38

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

twigs wrote:
PitViper wrote:
twigs wrote:

I meant more as any one who is competitive is not going to want to lose typically to someone else. Also there's some tweaks and tips that can help your overall game play, but idk about macros and scripts smile Misinformation is rampant nowadays though, so I guess you can never truly know...

lol so how about those Falcons!!!

#17 2017-02-02 18:43:23

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

PitViper wrote:

I took you right twigs.  I was expanding.  In my opinion, any tips or tweaks's are limited.  For example,  locking your fps.  Any further additions or subtractions to the various .con files I consider cheating.  When I caught Bos and Edge cheating for example, they both got lazy and exposed themselves.  I went ahead and got edge recorded on video for posterity because he was an admin.  Bos I did not care about doing that...I was just disappointed....and still am in him.

Btw.. It's good you come and play with an alias and new credentials Bos.  As long as you "hide" and play like a reg you should get away with it for a while...we keep the eye for the both of you so I wish you luck on your Great Escape.

'regards

What a retard, bans his admin Edge, with video proof. Ban BOS with out proof.  Now you confess to your  corruption with the roll-out of a cheesy forum a grade school child could have built. You are a punk living in your fantasy internet world where you are the Queen. In the real world you are just a basement dwelling transsexual who can't finish his sex change operation. That is why Icebags left you.

Your retarded forum reflects you perfectly, amateur, inconsequential and devoid of substance.

#18 2017-02-02 19:46:41

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

PitViper,

You scumbag, here you are still censor forums. Here is more proof you are a corrupt, lying, immoral degenerate.

http://imgur.com/a/Ny5jf

Fact is you are a charlatan. Once a lying cheating scumbag always a lying cheating scumbag. Congratulation you proved me right again.

I see you took the shout box down. You are such a moron, censor your shout box before you take it down.

#19 2017-02-02 20:03:32

coL.HT
gay 4 pay just today
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

KarlsoN wrote:

OMG these Americans...

i no right. all drama not enough ballz

https://gfycat.com/UnrulyIdolizedKoalabear

call them chicken and see wat happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfPBfMGLf9Q

Last edited by coL.HT (2017-02-02 20:29:27)

#20 2017-02-02 20:38:43

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

col.HT,

Not sure about you graphic depiction of PitViper and Icebags at dinner time, but that chicken has talent.

#21 2017-02-02 21:51:20

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

PitViper wrote:

'regards

The map Berlin, players? CTF about 5-6 he got pissed cause I was able to dodge his shooting for awhile and even take a cheap shot while he was busy against other and he even joked about it, Axis side, was guarding flag, jeep appeared opposite side of building, went around back side and did surprised him, he left then next thing I was banned.  According to him of cheating, didn't play any different before didn't play any different now, to this date I don't cheat and don't admit to anything that you say i did Pit, I do question your ability, your style isn't even close to Twigs or even Russ, but you always manage to do very well.  Pull the logs, from that date, yeah i got a new set but it was fun, the ip and cd key won't be an issue but i'll have my fun.
See the funny thing is i'm able to talk or comment without calling you any deformed name of any sorts, it seems the higher education of some people are not to your degree of conversation since all your comments, replies have been nothing but references to "homo" side or the "drunken" side. I know what i know, I've never had to use what you called "cheats" never had never will, you will think guys like Twigs, LL22, Colonel, Nameless, Tuia, Jazzy, few other of that i know watch would question my ability, only couple of you do an i know why you list to one, from what i'm understanding he does help your server issues, but honestly I wouldn't think you have a clue on what to look for in any player, but hey its your server, its your right, its your (well) life. 
For someone to bring up the "various" .con files i do question, how would anyone know the .con files unless they themselves have been modifying those files as you stated up above as example textures? 
I haven't had any clues on game files, you and i also think icebags were in the team-speak server when you accident banned me and told me again how to change your CD hash files in the Reg files and for someone that doesn't know what to look for in object stationary position location on mini maps, AA, 50 cal, jeeps and tanks when a player takes or uses one of those object position that they do tend to disappear off the map, which, any experienced or knowledge battlefield 1942 player would know, is an enemy, you take advice from them?  that is very laughable.

You do have a nice server, like before, like now i'll take my leave and go on with life...lol... i mean its just a game not worth this name calling, sex references, I seriously think this might be all you have in reality...lmao enjoy PitViper big_smile

Last edited by BoS (2017-02-02 21:57:16)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#22 2017-02-03 00:21:46

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

It's embarrassing that you and your friend edge got caught.  Since you gave edge the cheat he used, you should feel like a POS instead of a BOS.

#23 2017-02-03 00:50:36

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Dude, you got the cheats from Icebags and you use them yourself. Pathetic loser, your life's greatest achievement was to buffalo Tuia into giving you control of the USA server.

If BOS was cheating where is the evidence, oh that's right you don't have any because you fancy yourself the Queen of BF 42 and don't need evidence of cheating to ban anyone.

Did your boyfriend Icebags teach you that too?

#24 2017-02-03 02:27:26

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

PitViper wrote:

It's embarrassing that you and your friend edge got caught.  Since you gave edge the cheat he used, you should feel like a POS instead of a BOS.

I don't really know what you are talking about PitViper, edge knows better, but for some reason edge was using it wasn't from me,  you seem to have knowledge of these "cheats" you keep talking about it you keep having references to it, sounds like maybe Pit that you yourself the great Karma, fukstik etc etc might be one of these individuals that only can play with the extra help.  If i was using, just if, wouldn't i be beating you 150% of the time?  I mean the day you banned me, you were complain about lag and other connection issues, but you marked it up to an individual HAS to be cheating!  Sad thing Pit, i come on in the morning during my emails and check these forums while drinking coffee, don't use any "references" to anyone or "anything"  All your "excuse" I have my ways, seems if you had your ways you must of been, what these .con files, changing them to see.  Put the server on pure for awhile, without your skin mods but see how many can not get in, and those that can get in see how they do, the ones that are pure will continue to do well.  The ones, well, those you will see do nothing but have excuses and reason why they are having such a terrible game.

Its not really embarrassing PitViper, I don't cheat, you just speculate, but remember to check your logs on that day earlier, during that match, might be surprised or it might be "embarrassing" what you might remember, but again... this is fun, keep going pit, taken all the advice from someone that is what you thought someone you could trust, then come to find out he's not all what he says to be yet he's still allowed into the server under a different name which has been posted in this forum.

Continue PitViper i'm loving this!!

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3092  a good thread with all my videos and how i play, but i guess Mister PitViper has more knowledge then i do about whatever he accuses people of... like i said Pitty old boy keep at it i could do this all day long ... "dayoff"

Last edited by BoS (2017-02-03 02:40:03)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#25 2017-02-03 05:02:53

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

BoS wrote:

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3092  a good thread with all my videos and how i play, but i guess Mister PitViper has more knowledge then i do about whatever he accuses people of... like i said Pitty old boy keep at it i could do this all day long ... "dayoff"

Haha clicking on that link, funny to see who's name is the first to respond on you hacking. Fast forward two years, and look where we are now in this topic big_smile OH man, Americans and their hypocrisies.

Last edited by twigs (2017-02-03 05:05:37)

#26 2017-02-03 06:46:55

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Here is a picture of Tookie parachuting into the drink. Looks like he didn’t need any goggles to see that, just some good eyes.

http://i.imgur.com/p4HGT6K.jpg

I’m impressed.

Twigz,

I might have been first to post but, BOS convinced me with some video.

PitViper,

So the question still remains where is the evidence Pit? Oh that's right you just retaliated against BOS cause he kicked your sniveling ass. Your response is typical of a petulant snowflake man-child.

PitViper wrote:

I

'regards

Now Pit is encouraging BOS to evade his ban, apparently your hacking admin Edge already has. You are one corrupt individual ShitWiper.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-02-03 06:49:06)

#27 2017-02-03 10:32:01

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

The most famous scene in movie history ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

Did ya pitty old boy?

Last edited by BoS (2017-02-03 10:34:11)

#28 2017-02-03 18:12:41

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Dink,

That psychopathic liar PitViper has resorted to faking your post in his amateur forum. Pit is flaunting his corruption for all to see now. You where the only one to post on Pit’s amateur forums so far besides his minions and he deleted your post and put this garbage in its place. It is still up but he changed the name. It looks like he cut and pasted some on the replies.

http://imgur.com/a/APRLP

I never have seen a liar that is so easily refuted.

#29 2017-02-03 18:39:22

M1ke
Finland
iOS Safari 10.0

Bla bla bla get lost

#30 2017-02-03 19:01:21

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Yeah already seen that Pit is manipulating the contents, in fact one of his team has also seen it but then who really cares?

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2017-02-03 19:01:37)

Board footer