#91 2022-02-25 18:32:54

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

Re: World War III

Not so many reasonable people remain in this situation. Everyone has only negative emotions. Me and Karlson do not support the war, the wise government could do without it. We both have nothing to share with Ukrainians.
Thanks to Seventy (Sascha), msdb (san) and Meow aka Balvenie.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#92 2022-02-25 18:51:06

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Ghost of Kiev with an old Mig-29 shot down 6 Russian planes yesterday .

It's good to see, they have some defense against the aggressors.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497167657077915658

(Who knows if this is not just Propaganda).                  Ya, Fake News.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-02-25 18:58:29)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#93 2022-02-25 18:51:45

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 83.0

I didn't mean to say there aren't any human rights violations. I can't judge that much, but that being the reason for the sudden change of mind is clearly fabricated~

#94 2022-02-25 19:35:18

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

nämeless wrote:

Not so many reasonable people remain in this situation. Everyone has only negative emotions. Me and Karlson do not support the war, the wise government could do without it. We both have nothing to share with Ukrainians.
Thanks to Seventy (Sascha), msdb (san) and Meow aka Balvenie.

"The wise government."

Enough said XD

#95 2022-02-26 13:24:47

Sociopatico
Italy
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

KarlsoN wrote:
Zody wrote:

Russia has nazis too. Just because you have them doesnt mean they are in the government. makes no sense to discuss this when you really believe the things putin said about the ukrainian government and the other falsehoods he claimed.

in Russia you go to prison for posting a picture with nazy symbolics.
feel the difference?

And even if you demonstrate against the government,
and even if you kiss a person of the same sex,
and even if you publish an article that doesn't follow government lines.

I demonstrated against the war in Kosovo in 1999.
I demonstrated against the attack in Iraq, in Rome, in 2003.
No one has ever arrested me or threatened me. That's the huge difference: we have pluralism.

Feel the difference?

Last edited by Sociopatico (2022-02-26 13:25:19)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#96 2022-02-26 14:02:35

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

It seems it's not so easy as they thought.

At the end this endeavor cost Russia much more.

The world is going to hurt it by money beside the fact that this will not be forgotten the next 20+ years.

At the end they get what they tried officially to avoid with this war. (Nato / Isolation)

Last edited by Arkos (2022-02-26 14:13:32)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#97 2022-02-26 19:48:27

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Tanks runned out of fuel ... !?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinter … _stuck_on/

Beside they discuss now to cut Russia really from Swift.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-02-26 19:51:45)

#98 2022-02-26 19:58:14

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

The only wish I have is that Putin gets IMPALED in the Red Square. Medieval way, just like he deserves it.

#99 2022-02-26 22:13:31

ziba128
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

nämeless wrote:

Judging by the comments, this is the perfect example of how propaganda works. Every country uses its propaganda in the interests of the country. For example, now everyone in the "civilised Western world" thinks that Russia is attacking Ukraine because Ukraine is good and Russia is bad. This explanation is only appropriate for the children in the kindergarten but it works worldwide for many people. Something will be overreached, something omitted, something is just a blatant lie.

Ukrainians aren't saint people. I think you know nothing of the war crimes in the Eastern ex-regions of Ukraine. You don't know how many thousands of civilians in Ukraine died there and how did they die. Women, children, elderly people. You probably don't know how Ukrainians killed the other Ukrainians just burning them alive. You don't know how snipers shooting rural people when they're feeding chickens, shooting just for fun. You don't know how the Ukrainians shelling the houses of the other Ukrainians to force them live in the basements or not to live at all.

The things like these should not happen in the 21st century. The Ukrainians should not treat the other Ukrainians like subhumans. Especially, when no one sees the difference between them.

Ukraine in NATO and Ukraine with nuclear weapon is like a monkey with a grenade. There is hope everything will be over in one week.

Guy blames everyone for falling for propaganda and then literally translates Russian TV news to English... This shows how fucked Russia is – number of such putinists is really high

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#100 2022-02-26 22:20:56

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

The losses of Russians during the three days of the war amounted to over 3,500 soldiers. Let me remind you that 15,000 died in Afghanistan in 10 years ...
American  FGM-148 Javelin rocket launchers work very well against outdated Russian tanks and armored vehicles. Bravo Ukrainians!

#101 2022-02-26 22:50:35

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

LOL . Part time moralist all over the world. Acting like until now it was harmony and then wild Putin appears and bring destruction. When other countries got raised in past no one bothered much about it. Where was all this morality when USA destroyed Iraq , Syria , Libya , Serbia, Afghanistan  etc etc. War in Ukraine lasts since 2014 when USA financed revolution , replaced legal president with bunch of nazis who got task to confront Russia at any costs.

Putin removing this clique in the same way as USA puts them in power. Many of you have no clue that this will prevent future global war, or at least postpone it. If this wasnt done Ukraine would join nato , would attack Donetsk and Lugansk , Russia would answer to save their people and woula you have nato involved in direct clash with Russia.

Russia tried to avoid this. How many times they wanted talks with USA about not attacking missles in europe ? For not moving nato to Russia borders since they promised that,  all of this was ignored. USA can attack any country as they wish , can change government all over the globe, but when russians getting killed Russia will only watch it  ?? Russia cant protect them ? LOL What a twisted logic is this . If this was clash USA with someone , they would not even ask about anything, they will just drop bombs.

The most dangerous are these moralists who are ignorant to understand real nature of conflicts until media pump their minds with twisted facts. War in ukraine  lasts since 2014 , planed by usa to endlessly drain Russia economy since they cant beat them by military still.

Am sorry for every victim on both sides, UKR and RUS are same people, only who is satisfied from this conflict is USA and West EU countries, Britain the mostly as usual . So dont fall on their crocodile tears , they will fight against Russia until last Ukrai

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 5

#102 2022-02-26 23:27:12

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

https://twitter.com/RihoTerras/status/1 … XWQVkPU3O8

Let this be true and Putin fucked himself and Russia big time.

#103 2022-02-26 23:41:29

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Vojislav wrote:

LOL . Part time moralist all over the world. Acting like until now it was harmony and then wild Putin appears and bring destruction. When other countries got raised in past no one bothered much about it. Where was all this morality when USA destroyed Iraq , Syria , Libya , Serbia, Afghanistan  etc etc. War in Ukraine lasts since 2014 when USA financed revolution , replaced legal president with bunch of nazis who got task to confront Russia at any costs.

Putin removing this clique in the same way as USA puts them in power. Many of you have no clue that this will prevent future global war, or at least postpone it. If this wasnt done Ukraine would join nato , would attack Donetsk and Lugansk , Russia would answer to save their people and woula you have nato involved in direct clash with Russia.

Russia tried to avoid this. How many times they wanted talks with USA about not attacking missles in europe ? For not moving nato to Russia borders since they promised that,  all of this was ignored. USA can attack any country as they wish , can change government all over the globe, but when russians getting killed Russia will only watch it  ?? Russia cant protect them ? LOL What a twisted logic is this . If this was clash USA with someone , they would not even ask about anything, they will just drop bombs.

The most dangerous are these moralists who are ignorant to understand real nature of conflicts until media pump their minds with twisted facts. War in ukraine  lasts since 2014 , planed by usa to endlessly drain Russia economy since they cant beat them by military still.

Am sorry for every victim on both sides, UKR and RUS are same people, only who is satisfied from this conflict is USA and West EU countries, Britain the mostly as usual . So dont fall on their crocodile tears , they will fight against Russia until last Ukrai

Both Donetsk and Luhansk belong to the Ukrain, the whole Donbas. But not if you are Russian, or Russian-minded of course. Like you.

#104 2022-02-26 23:50:28

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

Vojislav wrote:

Do you even read what you write? Do you even read at all? Do you even know how to compare things (that are not even comparable)? Btw, for your (non) reasoning just give the peace nobel prize to Putin, that "beloved" dictactor in Russia.

#105 2022-02-27 00:44:16

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Hmm... They cut Russia from Swift.

That was fast.

(At the moment to all financial Instituts which were sanctioned already.

(Those are 70% until now. They discuss to expand this.)

Russian Gouvernement prohibited the media to "post fake news" (about civil casualties in Ukraine or call this "Special Operation" a War.  (with a fine).

Last edited by Arkos (2022-02-27 00:56:59)

#106 2022-02-27 01:12:11

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

ziba128 wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Judging by the comments, this is the perfect example of how propaganda works. Every country uses its propaganda in the interests of the country. For example, now everyone in the "civilised Western world" thinks that Russia is attacking Ukraine because Ukraine is good and Russia is bad. This explanation is only appropriate for the children in the kindergarten but it works worldwide for many people. Something will be overreached, something omitted, something is just a blatant lie.

Ukrainians aren't saint people. I think you know nothing of the war crimes in the Eastern ex-regions of Ukraine. You don't know how many thousands of civilians in Ukraine died there and how did they die. Women, children, elderly people. You probably don't know how Ukrainians killed the other Ukrainians just burning them alive. You don't know how snipers shooting rural people when they're feeding chickens, shooting just for fun. You don't know how the Ukrainians shelling the houses of the other Ukrainians to force them live in the basements or not to live at all.

The things like these should not happen in the 21st century. The Ukrainians should not treat the other Ukrainians like subhumans. Especially, when no one sees the difference between them.

Ukraine in NATO and Ukraine with nuclear weapon is like a monkey with a grenade. There is hope everything will be over in one week.

Guy blames everyone for falling for propaganda and then literally translates Russian TV news to English... This shows how fucked Russia is – number of such putinists is really high

I didn't vote for Putin. I asked my parents to don't vote for him. I don't even watch Russian TV because of propaganda for a few years. I'm one of those who think that Putin had to retire on a pension a few years ago. You didn't even get what I said because you just skip it over or because of being dumb. If you think that Nazi do no exist in Ukraine or they do not oppress the Eastern regions there, you might be dumb also. But Nazi is a minor problem and mostly just a pretext for invasion. The real reason is NATO and nuclear status of Ukraine, which can cost us a lot, I guess. Putin said the goal of the war operation is not occupation of Ukraine. I don't understand it. If he wants to set up a puppet regime then it will be over-throned in a few days and Ukraine will go to NATO a bit later. I do not understand what's in his head. He either knows something we don't and he's doing it to prevent something really bad what may happen to us, or there are the reasons to suspect him to be mad.
Putin is not doing something that hasn't been done by the American or the other presidents before, he's not better or worse than the others, but I do not completely understand the logic. Anyway, it will end up pretty bad some time later for everyone and especially for us.

#107 2022-02-27 03:31:34

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Spring had come sooner... BEAR HAS AWOKEN!

I see these western hypocrites here believing propaganda news and clips, not just because they are stupid, but bcs they were raised with hate toward Russian ppl.

Tell me western hypocrites
What was Cuban crises, what was the reason for crises? Well reason was that Soviet missiles/nukes could reach US soil in 5 minutes when launched from Cuba, so US could not allow them to have missiles/nukes there.
In 5 minutes US could be wiped out, imagine that.
Nukes from Ukraine can reach Moscow in 4 minutes, then why do u think Putin or any Russian will allow nukes on Ukraine soil?

Other imperialistic wars that US, England, France, Belgium, Germany... caused I wont even mention.. everyone knows them.
Ukraine seems like an easy prey dont they? It has sooo much grain supplys that it could feed 600 million ppl, whole of Europe can be fed by 1 Ukraine!
Nice target for these countries that i mentioned.. these countries have long ago depleted their natural resources, although some of them never had any resources like England for instance, they only have fish ahahha.. but thats why they enslaved third of the world.. they have colonies to this day, but thats ok, yes?
Imperialist countries calling Russia imperialist? For what, for defending their territory and their future?

Donbas and Lugansk should have been given independence by the west, but no. Thats 1 more reason for  Russia to intervene.
How Kosovo got its independence from Western powers?
Now, why western hypocrites didnt just gave those same rights to Donbas and Lugansk?
As for Ukraine it self I dont think that Putin will annex it completely, Russia is not US or UK.. Russia does not need to consume others resources, cuz it has enough of its own.

Btw these sanctions make me laugh, Russians are hardcore ppl with enough of their own resources, just look at geographic map how BIG Russia is... most of Siberia is not even scratched who knows what is hidden under it.
And China is with them, whom else do they need? hahaha

Russia with Putin is one of the last bastions of freedom in this imperialist and jewish controlled world.
Im just worried what will happen when Putin retires, Russias destiny is always tided to 1 man, who will inherit him? Hope someone like him, perhaps his clone! haha >D

P.S
All of u who are against Russia/Putin can fUck ur self, who cares what u think anyway.... brainwashed parasites.

Last edited by Dionysus (2022-02-27 03:36:29)

#108 2022-02-27 05:22:49

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Dionysus wrote:

I see these western hypocrites here believing propaganda news and clips, not just because they are stupid, but bcs they were raised with hate toward Russian ppl.

What was Cuban crises, what was the reason for crises? Well reason was that Soviet missiles/nukes could reach US soil in 5 minutes when launched from Cuba, so US could not allow them to have missiles/nukes there.
Nukes from Ukraine can reach Moscow in 4 minutes, then why do u think Putin or any Russian will allow nukes on Ukraine soil?

Other imperialistic wars that US, England, France, Belgium, Germany... caused I wont even mention.. everyone knows them.
Ukraine seems like an easy prey dont they? It has sooo much grain supplys that it could feed 600 million ppl, whole of Europe can be fed by 1 Ukraine!
Nice target for these countries that i mentioned.. these countries have long ago depleted their natural resources, although some of them never had any resources like England for instance, they only have fish ahahha.. but thats why they enslaved third of the world.. they have colonies to this day, but thats ok, yes?
Imperialist countries calling Russia imperialist? For what, for defending their territory and their future?

Donbas and Lugansk should have been given independence by the west, but no. Thats 1 more reason for  Russia to intervene.
Now, why western hypocrites didnt just gave those same rights to Donbas and Lugansk?
As for Ukraine it self I dont think that Putin will annex it completely, Russia is not US or UK.. Russia does not need to consume others resources, cuz it has enough of its own.

Btw these sanctions make me laugh, Russians are hardcore ppl with enough of their own resources, just look at geographic map how BIG Russia is... most of Siberia is not even scratched who knows what is hidden under it.

Russia with Putin is one of the last bastions of freedom in this imperialist and jewish controlled world.
Im just worried what will happen when Putin retires, Russias destiny is always tided to 1 man, who will inherit him? Hope someone like him, perhaps his clone! haha >D

P.S
All of u who are against Russia/Putin can fUck ur self, who cares what u think anyway.... brainwashed parasites.

Putin said he is against the nazis drug addicts, shouldn´t you be crying hard for that?

#109 2022-02-27 10:40:27

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

Dionysus wrote:

P.S

The only reason for Putin to invade IS to consume. All other reasons given by you and Nameless are out of brainwashed and nonsense reasons, ONLY from Russian perspective. Pathetic view on nuclear weapons, did u know Russia owns half of all the nuclear bombs in the world? Pretending to be scared bullshit. Bastion of freedom? A place where opposition (Navalny) is a target for murder? Where people who protest get arrested? Where racism and homophobia are wide spread? Where free press is not allowed? You are so far with your head up in Putin his ass, completely brainwashed. The whole world is ashamed of Putin and his barbaric acts. NO ONE is helping Putin in this war.

Faking some nazi bullshit conspiracy about Ukraine. Tell me about this now?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … eport.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/6/5 … sia-report

https://worldview.stratfor.com/article/ … emism-west

https://www.ifri.org/sites/default/file … _final.pdf

Conclusion of this paper:

The fact that right-wing radicals, including self-confessed neo-Nazis, took part in the conflict
between Russia and Ukraine has attracted much attention from the media and in society. But although
they did play their part in the first few months of the conflict, in the spring and summer of 2014.
their importance has often been exaggerated. Russia's use of right- wing radicals on the side of
the “separatists” in Donetsk and Lugansk provinces  was more important  militarily  and politically
than the involvement of Ukrainian far-right activists in the anti-terrorist operation. The
conflict developed in such a way, moreover, that the importance of far- right groups on both sides
has declined over time.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/odr/wh … g-ukraine/

https://www.justsecurity.org/80343/russ … bout-nato/

#110 2022-02-27 11:35:13

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 10 Opera 76.0

The media coverage of the situation is again the most useless to follow. Hardcore propaganda on both sides. This war is about money, power and natural resources.
I don't see anyone mentioning the discovery of natural resources found in Ukrainian territory.
Russia-OG-map.jpg

Also, the size of NATO-Russian mainland border. Should Ukraine join NATO, Moscow would look surrounded from Russia's perspective. Rotating the map will give a hint. This is also the reason why they threatened Finland.
Screenshot-from-2022-02-27-10-57-48.png

The less mainland borders with NATO, the better and Ukraine plays a huge role there. The baltics do not pose a threat since they can be cut off using the Suwalki gap and encircled.
Of course Russia wants to and has to extend their territory, and so does NATO.
The North European plain gets wider in the East and that's why it's important.
north-european-plain-c141ceb0-12d1-4b9b-bbe8-8391747c21e-resize-750.jpg

It seems Russia is using the same tactics as it did in Georgia. The Ukrainians are just protecting their territory, the average person does not know what it's really about and I am also speculating.

#111 2022-02-27 14:47:34

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Zwarrior wrote:

[Spring had come sooner... BEAR HAS AWOKEN!
Putin said he is against the nazis drug addicts, shouldn´t you be crying hard for that?

Hmm.. now going with pure logic you should be supporting Putin bcs he is anti-nazi like you.. but do you support him?

Dont answer, it was rhetorical question.. i know what u gonna say western hypocrite.... in ur case zwarrior u r more like gypsy then westerner but Ok.. whatever.

SLAVA RUSSIA!

Last edited by Dionysus (2022-02-27 14:48:22)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#112 2022-02-27 15:13:11

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 98.0

They can not agree regarding the condition of the negotiation, madness.

#113 2022-02-27 15:22:23

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

If the Chief Spy speaks like that you can imagine the rest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9A-u8EoWcI

#114 2022-02-27 15:31:24

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 98.0

Tja...

#115 2022-02-27 15:53:38

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

little naive and ignorant mamba ....

as an example

thousands, even millions of arabs have died in local conflicts and disasters they have created and supported themselves ... its their own fault

if a nation pursues and practices peace, democracy, cooperation, negotiation, justice, transparency, compassion, then theyll likely live happily and peacefully

if a nation pursues and practices, revenge, aggression, rebellion, violence, dictatorship, corruption, suppression, strict religion and so forth, then it probably wont be so pleasant to live there

same with slavs

seems like the majority in here are so insecure that they constantly need to confirm each other, and only want one unified opinion and political correctness ..... theres no room for the actual truth or alternative thinking out of the average joe box

youre the one who should disappear from here, since youre rarely have something smart to say.

000 Shut up, you are one big disgrace to humanity. Go fuck yourself with your useless game-addicted life.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#116 2022-02-27 16:59:35

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 97.0

joint wrote:

Привет. Как ты? Что происходит вокруг там, где ты находишься?

#117 2022-02-27 17:10:43

Player
Windows 7 Firefox 89.0

those who havent yet figured out how life on planet earth works, are the real disgraces to humanity

its due to lack of intelligence

heres a big clue   https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 41#p176341

all these simple forum jellyblobs care about, is living inside their 2022 facebook-internet-like+1-theresonlyonetruth-letsallsupporteachother bubble of distorted reality, and misperceptions about everything, and getting extremely enraged and pissed off, when a sage like me explains how the world really works, and how wrong the majority is about everything

if earth only was inhabited by 7 billion scandinavians, there wouldnt be any wars or dictatorships, and there would be low levels of crime, poverty and corruption

remember the coronathread here in simple ? remember how EXTREMELY PISSED OFF yall got at me 2 years ago, because i, the visionary that i am, said that everybody were supposed to get infected with covid19, and it was stupid and pointless for those below 50 years of age to hide from it ?

as usual, it turned out i was right, and yall were wrong

all these simple dofuses kept mindlessly reciting popular slogans like STAY HOME - STAY SAFE, and freaked out on anyone who was against that

same story again with this new slav conflict .... ukraine is the little innocent kitten whos about to get eaten by the big evil russia-dog, and all these dummies get real angry on anyone who says thats the kitten can blame itself, due to less-than-optimal genes

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 5

#118 2022-02-27 17:36:21

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 98.0

nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:

Привет. Как ты? Что происходит вокруг там, где ты находишься?

Привет, я норм. У нас все нормально. Сирены бывают звучат, а так норм. Очень сплотились все, люди стоят в очередях сдавать кровь, жертвуют предметы первой необходимости, создают тереториальные громады. На самом деле такой сплоченности не видел еще, если раньше кто то в чем то сомневался, сейчас абсолютное большинство решительно настроены защищать город.

Last edited by joint (2022-02-27 17:36:52)

#119 2022-02-27 17:37:56

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 10 Firefox 97.0

Hey right winged Narcissist Tr000l

I'm sure you do your own blowjobs,like a 'true' Viking......seen as you enjoy blowing your own horn a lot.
When is your blood eagle operation scheduled?
Keyboardwarriors are fun!
Enjoy your new minus vote record!  wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Let's hope you have to go do a border inspection in Ukraine soon  wink

Twat

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2022-02-27 17:39:37)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#120 2022-02-27 17:53:17

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 98.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

those who havent yet figured out how life on planet earth works, are the real disgraces to humanity

its due to lack of intelligence

heres a big clue   https://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic … 41#p176341

all these simple forum jellyblobs care about, is living inside their 2022 facebook-internet-like+1-theresonlyonetruth-letsallsupporteachother bubble of distorted reality, and misperceptions about everything, and getting extremely enraged and pissed off, when a sage like me explains how the world really works, and how wrong the majority is about everything

if earth only was inhabited by 7 billion scandinavians, there wouldnt be any wars or dictatorships, and there would be low levels of crime, poverty and corruption

remember the coronathread here in simple ? remember how EXTREMELY PISSED OFF yall got at me 2 years ago, because i, the visionary that i am, said that everybody were supposed to get infected with covid19, and it was stupid and pointless for those below 50 years of age to hide from it ?

as usual, it turned out i was right, and yall were wrong

all these simple dofuses kept mindlessly reciting popular slogans like STAY HOME - STAY SAFE, and freaked out on anyone who was against that

same story again with this new slav conflict .... ukraine is the little innocent kitten whos about to get eaten by the big evil russia-dog, and all these dummies get real angry on anyone who says thats the kitten can blame itself, due to less-than-optimal genes

Here are some good websites for some help, tips & tricks regarding your autism and personality disorder:

https://www.centerforautisme.dk/
https://www.healthline.com/health/menta … istic-rage

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2022-02-27 18:02:23)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer