#1 2019-03-11 22:57:56

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Player "OOO"

Hi, I dont know where to put the subject because there is no proof and I dont record video like on aX because of the afk kick.

Player 000 is regulary in the top of game or the #1 of games. Sure he's good (cheating doesnt mean you're the best) but, but... This guy is a cheater. I dont know what he uses, accuracy hack for sure, maybe not the maphack or other things but this guy can't just have a ratio (ratio kill per minute) more than 2 on every game (or 1.8).

Best players in game without cheats have 0.7 - 0.8 kill per minute, and that's not always.

e6HAREU.jpg
This pic was during Bocage map, not Berlin or Stalingrad, Bocage.

Well I wait trolls and players from Yugoslavia ( :* ) where they were many of them to boo me because I accuse a player of cheating after the case Egon200 (what was really cheats on aX with lot of hacks, not only me but all players say the same on him, and this guy changes always names, like 000 was using an other name).

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#2 2019-03-12 00:23:32

valento
Austria
Android Chrome 72.0

Re: Player "OOO"

I dont know if he cheats or not and i actually dont give a shit. But he have a very lame play style like nade spam, camping spawn points, thompson whore and so on. Maybe he changed since that time i remember him but i bet not at all.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-03-12 00:32:00

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

I don't think he cheats, but as val said, his gameplay is definitely anti-team. Examples... as alliess on Stalingrad, he hopped in the tank to get to first flag, bailed out, and it got killed by mine. Total waste.

And then yesterday on midway. I was a gunner in his SBD. Because I know he bails on carrier most of the time, I asked nicely if he could please warn me when he bails so I don't die. I even told him where carrier was since he had no clue. He flew there, bombed, and bailed without even a warning. Luckily, I knew he does that so I was able to quickly switch to pilot. But still... though minor and didn't cause me to get killed, it's still incredibly selfish.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-03-12 00:37:17

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

If you watch him closely at the right times, he has wall haq, names visible through cover on, he cant stand being walked up on, or spawned in on his back and getting shot, he doesn't have it on always, but you'll see his habit of at certain spots, if you double back and go counter intuitive, try to follow, flank rush him, suddenly he doubles back, despite having seen no indication of your move, and is primed looking at you to fire, before actually breaking cover

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-03-12 03:18:20

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 72.0

As i remember he was recording all his rounds, so despite no team play, we should be quiet and get real proofs.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-03-12 03:29:11

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

spawncamping2.jpg

wink

#7 2019-03-12 12:40:15

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

He´s easy to deal with.

rage-quit.png

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#8 2019-03-12 14:02:01

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Cheating doesnt mean you're invicible. But yeah, always a good moment to kill a cheater.

I love how people can be in deni here. But I don't really care, I prefer to be the first to destroy the wall and open a discussion with you guys. If haters and trolls just come here to despise me well that doesn't defend your arguments.
Like fans of Michael Jackson who say he wasnt a pedo. What c*cks..

#9 2019-03-12 14:28:37

Flettnerman
average dödelcopter pilot
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 58.0

I 100% agree with vale, but here you can see gameplay from his perspective.

#10 2019-03-12 14:34:32

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 72.0

bud wrote:

He´s easy to deal with.

http://bfo.pm/0000/rage-quit.png

oh bud bud bud big_smile

#11 2019-03-12 15:14:29

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Horza wrote:

Cheating doesnt mean you're invicible. But yeah, always a good moment to kill a cheater.

I love how people can be in deni here. But I don't really care, I prefer to be the first to destroy the wall and open a discussion with you guys. If haters and trolls just come here to despise me well that doesn't defend your arguments.
Like fans of Michael Jackson who say he wasnt a pedo. What c*cks..

Disagreeing with you doesn't mean anyone "hates" or "despises" you.

We prefer to deal with facts when it comes to cheaters. Just because people believe X is a cheater doesn't mean we should automatically label them a cheater. He records a ton of his gameplay and does just as well in the videos he posts as he does in games where he hasn't posted videos.

Does that mean he isn't cheating? Not necessarily. There's always a chance he's cheating. Maybe there's a subtle cheat that we're not seeing in the videos. But the lack of proof means we won't ban him. If we were to ban everyone we or others suspect are cheating, then we'd be banning people left and right.

#12 2019-03-12 15:22:34

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.3

Salut Horza!

bud wrote:

He´s easy to deal with.

http://bfo.pm/0000/rage-quit.png

LMAO... exactly what i was thinking (but i couldnt get my knive and PrntScreen ready).

Isn't 000 also known as BFSoldier??? Or geezzz i forgot all these other names...

Horza u are right... he plays a lot and he on top of score list almost all the time.

I have to be honest here... never at any moment i had him on the other team killing me with a cheating feeling. He plays low and dirty here and there...

Also i notice most people not really like him that much.

BUT... he does know the game, he is not a TK and he really GOES for a win. So in that way i like him to at least support my endeavors of making ALLIED or AXIS win for a change.

But in general, in this game, in other games, in real life... i do not like STAT-PADDERS and COIN-WHORES.

(all i can say he is a STAT-PADDER, we used to ban BF1942 stat-padders with no word back in the days on our server... but nobody really complained because u can get ur dirty high-score in so many servers).

Actually a stat-padder is to my believe legit... annoying but legit.

BUT GEEZZZ MAN GET URSELF A NAME ALREADY SO WE KNOW WHO THE WINNER IS smile

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-12 15:24:49)

#13 2019-03-12 15:37:48

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

Afaic i think there is not much difference in using any hax-crap or just super-modified game-files, although the one thing is legitimately considered as illegal whilst the other1 sadly isnt - the result (unfair advantage to other players) remains the same..

Last edited by Count ComBat (2019-03-12 20:06:54)

#14 2019-03-12 15:43:07

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0

Vojislav wrote:

As i remember he was recording all his rounds, so despite no team play, we should be quiet and get real proofs.

He never had it on during those times, as well as, he never exhibited any hack like suggesting behavior, you think he's recording or streaming at the times I see his very suspicious moments?
He knows when and when not to use it

#15 2019-03-12 16:00:04

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 58.0

valento wrote:

I dont know if he cheats or not and i actually dont give a shit. But he have a very lame play style like nade spam, camping spawn points, thompson whore and so on. Maybe he changed since that time i remember him but i bet not at all.

Flettnerman wrote:

You agree at 100% Flett?You had a go on me and Abas for way less than what Vale said in his first phrase.Apparently being an active and honest admin here doesn't even give you some respect - even from those who you consider friends.

@all
If you guys say he cheats record him, get a proof and ban him.Obviously his gameplay is lame and purely scorewhoring but that's not cheating, a part from the fact that many admins and known skilled players used to play the same way and even now sometimes do that: teamstack to easier team, spawn camping, suicide to respawn fast, camping near ammo boxes, grenades spam etc etc etc.

Sure its way easier call him a cheater than simply ask him for a video or record him yourself, mostly cause your own ego is hurting.Sure its easier to say: he can own me , so he's a damn cheater - instead of simply accept that he can be more skilled then you are.Sure its easier to be strict with 000 only and not with other players who have similar gameplay, kicking only him when he bails in a dogfight, teamstacks, suicides intentinally etc - while some admins do the same sometimes.Sure its easier for an admin to punish only players you don't like and close an eye when same does another player.

Do what thou wilt

#16 2019-03-12 16:11:43

Flettnerman
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 58.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
Flettnerman wrote:

You agree at 100% Flett?You had a go on me and Abas for way less than what Vale said in his first phrase.Apparently being an active and honest admin here doesn't even give you some respect - even from those who you consider friends.

What are you talking about man? I just have same opinion about triple zero as vale posted there, if you want to catch him - here you go.
But I bet you will rather kick/ban players on rtr-sw for teamkilling bots instead of just turning them off. smile

Last edited by Flettnerman (2019-03-12 16:12:16)

#17 2019-03-12 17:04:34

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 65.0

Calm down guys, read me, I just said it to open a debate on him. For me he's cheater, because of facts.
I know that's because a guy is good it means he cheats, and the same for reputation. Not because a guy is several reported in chat to hacking, it means he hacks. I think all or maybe lot of us had a time where a guy said we were cheating. It happend for me yesterday from a guy who was basesniping always from the same point, here or not, I just had to bomb the location when I was flying over the zone.

By the way, never said he was a bad player, like I said, cheating doesnt mean you're invicible, but in opposite, if you have any skills, I think cheats can help but wouldnt be you as a good player. Player No OnE I have recorded cheating is an example of the noob cheater who is killed many times, even with hack.

Then, yes he had skills, I agree, that means I question myself about my own accusation of him. But... (but big_smile ) doing videos about your gameplay doesnt mean you never cheats. What were his scores when he recorded himself ? (Yes I'm really bad to keep accusate him and I know I can slide into dark side of being crazy)
When I suspect someone to hack I'm really sure. First time by the way I see OOO is well known to spawn camping, didnt see that in game so my accusation wasnt for it. Other player are accusated to hack, for me no, but for some old players yes (I wouldnt give name to who accusate who). For the moment those accusations are fake.

By the way, I'm not jealous, I play for fun, If I'm in top 5 best players, good for me and team, but I don't play for challenge, and I dont care to be killed. If I have to die 30 during a game by flying (because in those moments I try to fly more and more during game, I was really bad there is 1 year ago). And best players are always good people. I'm not a really good player, I fucked up myself lot of times, I tk by accident lot of times big_smile But that's a game. But in life, I love when things happens right. I'm not here to be admin, or like it said by bs player on aX (I dont have to be admin on Simple, admins are present here big_smile )

Well enjoy, take care about yourselves guys

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#18 2019-03-12 17:36:33

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 58.0

valento wrote:

I dont know if he cheats or not and i actually dont give a shit. .

Did you read this first phrase Flett?lol

Flettnerman wrote:

I 100% agree with vale

You said you agree with  Vale's words on 000.In similar case with another player(greetings to Russian EST) you had a go on me saying I don't care if a player cheats or not - which wasn't really true cause you missunderstood me back then.Now you agree on the same thing you accused me of - correct me if I wrong.

Flettnerman wrote:

But I bet you will rather kick/ban players on rtr-sw for teamkilling bots instead of just turning them off. smile

Yeah that's the only thing I use my admin rights for - kicking ppl for tking bots.Sounds as true as that you use them only for !nobots command big_smile

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2019-03-12 18:12:53)

#19 2019-03-12 17:37:31

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

God, not this again....

#20 2019-03-12 18:14:54

Flettnerman
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 58.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

You said you agree with  Vale's words on 000.In similar case with another player(greetings to Russian EST) you had a go on me saying I don't care if a player cheats or not - which wasn't really true cause you missunderstood me back then.Now you agree on the same thing you accused me of - correct me if I wrong.

Ah, that story when I asked you just to check player on kbely (I thought it was estonian cheater), but instead you start to explain me that you are don't care about him if he use hacks or not. On next map I was left, so you think why not to "check" (simply ask him on chat) who's that and you sent me chatlogs about that.

Paul Baumer wrote:

Apparently being an active and honest admin here doesn't even give you some respect - even from those who you consider friends.
Yeah that's the only thing I use my admin rights for - kicking ppl for tking bots.Sounds as true as that you use them only for !nobots command big_smile

I can't ban people for stupid reasons or just by reports, I need to see the violation first. I don't care if you are respect me or not, it's your right.

Last edited by Flettnerman (2019-03-12 18:18:53)

#21 2019-03-12 20:57:47

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 58.0

Sounds good to me Flett.
But knowing you I didn't expect you'd agree with "I dont know if he cheats or not and i actually dont give a shit." sorry if I insist on it but that's the point.I suppose you didn't notice this first phrase smile
@ll the admins who say "he probably cheats but I don't care" : check him and If he cheats prove that and ban him, if he results clean don't call him a (potential) cheater.
As SiMPLE as it is

#22 2019-03-12 21:35:23

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Think we should all use hacks,  level the playing field so to speak.
Some don't give a shit or need hard proof.

I do notice a sense of apathy both here and on Ax regarding players who cheat or at least when it's pointed out in game.

#23 2019-03-12 23:49:09

valento
Austria
Android Chrome 72.0

I just wrote that cuz for me hes an easy frag. His moves are very predictable and easy to read. Thats fact. wink
I also dont think that he cheats and nowdays its really easy to get that score if you play the same game stily like he does.

#24 2019-03-13 01:50:35

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

Lecter wrote:

God, not this again....

Yeah... what can I do!

#25 2019-03-13 02:13:06

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 50.3

Horza wrote:

Then, yes he had skills, I agree, that means I question myself about my own accusation of him. But... (but big_smile ) doing videos about your gameplay doesnt mean you never cheats. What were his scores when he recorded himself ? (Yes I'm really bad to keep accusate him and I know I can slide into dark side of being crazy)

His gameplay and scores were just as good in his recorded videos.

#26 2019-03-13 19:07:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

There is a 5 pages topic on him in admin section dated 2018-05-15  Title = Is BFSoldier a cheater ?

#27 2019-03-13 19:55:48

Netherlands
Ubuntu Firefox 65.0

I could be wrong but isnt this the same guy as we have here:
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6993

P.s. he is banned again... oh well.. what else is new.

//End-of-discussion

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-13 19:56:14)

#28 2019-03-14 21:34:10

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0

You can change your name at the last minute and get that fpm too.

#29 2019-03-15 00:25:20

dary
Player
Website
Android Chrome 72.0

valento wrote:

I just wrote that cuz for me hes an easy frag. His moves are very predictable and easy to read. Thats fact. wink
I also dont think that he cheats and nowdays its really easy to get that score if you play the same game stily like he does.

Agree, nothing special. Back than he would be an avarage player.

#30 2019-03-15 16:23:06

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.3

Darcano wrote:

You can change your name at the last minute and get that fpm too.

True that!!! I see (him) do that often as well.. so sad LOL.

Board footer