#1 2015-10-28 17:24:08

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

worst hackcusator ever

well, after month of bearing it ive decided to report FC Altona 93 whos mostly active @ simple usa.. im not the only 1 whos sick of his loads of dumb comments, every time hes gettin killed he excretes comments like haker or suka or whatever, again n again n n n n  tongue not to speak of his loads of hackcusations tongue usually he at least respects the server rules, saw him @ mainbase-attack today tho when he thought there are just bots @ af at that time, and since some weeks already he has started to deathbail whenever his plane is going down.. usually i dont like to report players if they dont play dis, in his case tho i do it as his gameplay n behaviour just suck totally.. he at least should be warned seruiously now i think..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-10-29 23:59:24

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 47.0

Re: worst hackcusator ever

There's quite a few players that are poor sports. From what you say, FC Altona 93 sounds like he's currently being one of them. Another player repeats 'hk' pretty much every time he's killed. And there's another that a little more subdle says stuff like "sure" whenever he gets waxed.

I takes a lot for someone to get kicked for poor sportsmanship (deathbailing, etc), but straight out hackusations can get a kick pretty quickly and even a ban if they continue. I'll keep an eye out for FC Altona 93.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-10-30 02:05:02

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Thanks Russ

#4 2015-10-30 04:29:09

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 41.0

There are also poor sports who constantly use altitude to avoid any reasonable attempts to be fought by 98% of players and/or when the game is severely out of balance don't take their plane fairy skills to the other team to attempt to make it an enjoyable play experience for others. Sometimes they rack up killstats while their own team can't even hold a flag and loses the game. They don't say much in chat, but their play style says plenty. Can't leave those folks out either. smile

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2015-10-30 04:30:16)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#5 2015-10-30 04:57:17

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 47.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

There are also poor sports who constantly use altitude to avoid any reasonable attempts to be fought by 98% of players and/or when the game is severely out of balance don't take their plane fairy skills to the other team to attempt to make it an enjoyable play experience for others. Sometimes they rack up killstats while their own team can't even hold a flag and loses the game. They don't say much in chat, but their play style says plenty. Can't leave those folks out either. smile

Certain players that you may or may not be talking about do that pretty much *every* time they play El Alemein.

#6 2015-10-30 05:13:36

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Lord help us all Wolf,

Pease be with you? Hay man, I think somone had an expierence

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-10-30 05:29:50)

#7 2015-10-30 15:56:19

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Count ComBat wrote:

he has started to deathbail whenever his plane is going down..

haha isnt that nice? smile

#8 2015-10-30 16:06:42

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

their plane fairy skills

and some guys have there suicide skills.

#9 2015-10-30 16:28:19

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 10.0

Thank you Count. I will also keep my eye on him when I am playing. I have seen him quite a few times when I am on so he must be close to my time frame. Always appreciate the help! TANKS!!

#10 2015-10-30 17:32:37

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

I'm trying to find in the illustrations or dictionary explaining words on how a "war" game is suppose to be played, the game is suppose to be one team vs another, not cater to someones need, not fly in front of you and say "HI HERE I AM... SHOOT ME!!" ....  as for your information about balance, I will not play on same side as you, but I, Russ others will usually switch sides when its one sided.  You are not any better then FC Altona 33, reason why some don't say much while you are in the server is you mouth does it for all of us to read on chat.  Previous life were you female?  cause you speak type chat and complain more then anyone woman i know of.  We didn't get were we're at by just complaining, we got tired of getting owned and did something about it, maybe you should too instead of whining.  Plenty of experienced players, like Tookie, Pleiades53, Dakota, Russ that will help but you sit and whine, cry, and hackcusator all the time... never will get anywhere until you learn.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#11 2015-10-30 19:40:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

For one I will always prefer to think that the player owming me got skill, I will try to play smarter and let the admins do their job ! I am pretty sure they got a good idea of who's who !

Sure, obviously, strange ect.... He type that to every player that kill's him and I wont argue whit LW D...K head anymore in chat!!!

You need more attention go see your mum!!!

By the way good work admins!!!!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#12 2015-10-30 19:45:15

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

tx for caring guys, its appreciated. apart from his comments Altona is usually a fair player, i hope he just stops with this, afaik Bocky told him already to do so..

Bud u for sure remember that guy "von richen" earlier @ modded midway? lol he was the worst deathbailer ive ever met, in the end ive stopped to count the loads of kicks n bans he did get for it, he never has stopped thou - some are just unteachable..

afaic if possible i always prefer axies side @ Gazala n El Al as i just hate the spitfire aka shitfire ) but i also will always switch over for the balance, and i also grab a tank or play infantry occassionally although i suck there too often, actually i just want to fly, therefore i perhaps dont care that much sometimes if my team does win or not, but if anyone thinks i overdo this too much just let me know, im also always ready to play for the team if its really necessary and/or important for anyone.. best way i can help thou is by giving airsupport, but again, just let le know if anyone want me helping out on ground - dontya expect too much there thou x)

#13 2015-10-31 04:36:26

Paulnz
New Zealand
Windows Vista Firefox 41.0

is "deadbailing" really that bad anyway? personally i don't see why... if you'd rather survive and fight another day than getting blown to pieces it seems alright to me... unless it happens way out at sea when they're going to drown anyway. i think it's more poor sportsmanship to whine about not getting the kill when it happens. not pointing fingers here, just seems to be the case some times.

personally if i have a really good dogfight and they beat me, i'll die with the plane but if someone shoots it to pieces in a matter of seconds ill automatically jump out and hopefully hit them with my BAR as i'm landing tongue

#14 2015-10-31 08:13:13

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

What would be the difference if you were in a tank fighting another...you are going to lose...so...just before you die, you jump out and blow them up with a bazooka.  Is bailing out of a plane that much different?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#15 2015-10-31 08:43:50

Paulnz
New Zealand

lol i must be crazy because i think that's alright too although i probably haven't been playing as long as some here. 

say that happens in a tank fight and you jump out and fire your bazooka into the enemy tank (faced with a tank as infantry he's going to kill you anyway), isn't it good to damage the tank a little more or destroy it, stopping it from killing teammates (or helping them destroy it quicker) and possibly stopping it from holding or capturing a flag? if that makes sense. i don't know...maybe i'm wrong

either way i'm a pretty bad shot so i'll probably end up missing the tank anyway haha

#16 2015-10-31 12:08:05

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Bailing out of any vehicle to save your ass is a tactical move.  I have heard the cries of "pussy bailer" etc so many times I say "I may be a pussy but I am alive".
In fact anything that can be used in game as a tactical advantage should be, including cloud bombing, bailing etc......I mean I even got accused of camping on a CTF map the other day hilarious!!!!

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#17 2015-10-31 13:14:25

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

In the Air Force, they actually ban pilots that bail from aircraft. The motto is to go down in flames.

Also, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

#18 2015-10-31 13:48:07

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

OOOOOO how much you want for the bridge!?!?!?!?!

#19 2015-10-31 15:40:41

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

PitViper wrote:

What would be the difference if you were in a tank fighting another...you are going to lose...so...just before you die, you jump out and blow them up with a bazooka.  Is bailing out of a plane that much different?

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Bailing out of any vehicle to save your ass is a tactical move.

ahh but there is a bit of a misunderstanding going on here, deathbailers doesnt try to survive or fight back, they just jump to the ground with no shute.

#20 2015-10-31 15:43:55

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 9.0

Pit makes a good point here.  But the way I see it, the really good pilots never give me time to bailout.  There I am enjoying the scenery next thing my plane has blown up with me in it and I'm dead.  And windmills, they've pretty good AA tactics against me too!

#21 2015-10-31 21:33:08

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Yay, i guess some got me wrong, my bad, told yas already my english isnt that good, its hard sometimes to make clear what i mean.. i meant to bail is not the same than to bail to death, or like i called it perhaps wrongly deathbailing... i think its ok to bail out of a damaged tank or plane to survive and stay in combat - unless its somewhere in the middle of nowhere like for example @ midway far away from the isle without any chance to survive.. i think its not ok to bail out of a damaged plane (without using the chute) tho just for the purpose to kill urself, its like leaving a damaged tank just to hit the suicide-button as u are sure u r dead anyway cause u for sure wont have any chance to escape.. the deathbailing i do mean is nothing else but kill-deny, they just dont want to grant the player who killed them the well deserved frag, and its anyway totally useless as the deathbailer gets a -2 score for it anyway.. the only reason why some players do it is that they just dont like the one who has just killed them.. regardless of any aversion its just unfair imho, i almost was using the term "pussylike" but i was just still able to stop myself from doing it wink sigh, i hope u know now what i mean with deathbailing..

#22 2015-10-31 23:21:21

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Count ComBat wrote:

i hope u know now what i mean with deathbailing..

Its a hard case but never give up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miTfgSEjlW4

#23 2015-11-01 00:19:27

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

I play on a Forgotten Hope (BF1942 mod) server with a rule against bailing without a chute, because they have special "Pilot" kits that are the only way to get a chute (the only weapons in that kit are a pistol and maybe a knife).  I can't think any case on standard games that a pilot wouldn't have a chute, though.

I do agree some pilots might bail without hope of survival, out of spite.  However, there are reasons a pilot might bail to his death unintentionally, and I can give examples of them happening to me.  I've bailed when I didn't realize I was too close to the ground, and also have bailed and been killed by my own bomb.  And sometimes my chute just wouldn't open, no matter how many times I hit the "8" key smile.

#24 2015-11-01 01:11:02

Paulnz
New Zealand

Winston Smith wrote:

Pit makes a good point here.  But the way I see it, the really good pilots never give me time to bailout.  There I am enjoying the scenery next thing my plane has blown up with me in it and I'm dead.  And windmills, they've pretty good AA tactics against me too!

don't know how many times i've hit the windmill on bocage but it seems to happen far too often...lol

#25 2015-11-01 02:39:39

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Ohhh, I get it now. Deathbailer.

I just laugh at them.  It's a game! Who cares what someone else does (on the other team)? You are trying to make sure the team wins!

It is kinda silly though. I would have bailed after him with my chute only to find the dead body! Doh!

Last edited by Oscar Goldman (2015-11-01 04:26:14)

#26 2015-11-01 03:52:18

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Catpain_Blackadder wrote:

and also have bailed and been killed by my own bomb.  And sometimes my chute just wouldn't open, no matter how many times I hit the "8" key smile.

Cat in pain...how on earth do you get blown up by your own bomb? tongue

Chutes wont open at X altitude no matter how many times you press the button.

#27 2015-11-01 04:27:34

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

I have had the dreaded chute seemed to deployed, server hop, not deployed.  I often hit "99999" to be safe.

#28 2015-11-01 04:32:59

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

For god's sake Lonewolf grow up. What does this have to do with the post? Considering you've called me a "fairy" on numerous occasions, this is why I'm chiming in on your comment. Stop telling others how to play the god damn game when they're abiding by all the "rules" (this includes a few power tripping admins). You're constantly involved in some bullshit drama. Read the first two sentences of this thread.... what Count is describing is also you!

If someone wants to "alt whore", it is their decision. Personally, I don't like it; a few decent pilots I've asked to come down from the stratosphere and fight like a man. If they don't want to, so be it.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#29 2015-11-01 06:25:09

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Ks Myaz wrote:

Considering you've called me a "fairy" on numerous occasions.

If the slipper fits... tongue

#30 2015-11-01 06:28:29

Archer!
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

84.jpg

Board footer