#1 2015-09-16 17:00:59

Player
Windows XP Firefox 19.0

The fall of aX?

The biggest server last 2½ years has taken a big hit due to attacks, subsequent near-forced IP switch, and according to s[sk], even more attacks. It looks quite bad right now. I hope it’ll get back to past population amount but doubt it. I’ve been wrong with predictions in the past and this one looks tough to estimate, however I think there will be a substantial long term loss this time. It averaged about 50 before, I say it won’t get above 40 again. Anyone got more info/thoughts?

Will aX fully recover?

1. Yes
  2. No
  3. Hard to say
Total votes: 39

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2015-09-16 17:32:29

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

Re: The fall of aX?

I've tried to connect earlier today and when i got on the server it was paused and we were 2 players online. IP has changed but server still up? ssk, can you explain ?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-09-16 17:42:18

YourMother
High shit
Germany
Windows Vista Firefox 40.0

Kobra wrote:

I've tried to connect earlier today and when i got on the server it was paused and we were 2 players online. IP has changed but server still up? ssk, can you explain ?

Old is think a few weeks online, that players can get new IP.
New Ip more online but not so much like befor... but really, this is Simple not AX so wayne...(But sometime AX better not so much trolls an Admins act better wink )

Last edited by YourMother (2015-09-16 17:42:55)

#4 2015-09-16 21:05:07

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 38.0

Who is attacking it?

#5 2015-09-16 21:10:31

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.7

Kobra wrote:

when you join using the old ip, welcome screen says the server moved and you should update server list, you also get constantly spammed in the chat with the same information including new ip
i thought it was hard to miss but it seems that i failed

#6 2015-09-16 21:21:32

bidji91
France
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Is such a Survey relevant?

Hope all will be OK for them and SSK

#7 2015-09-16 21:34:00

Player
Windows XP Firefox 19.0

bidji91 wrote:

I thought it was relevant, or at least entertaining.

What has happened last 7 days is the biggest event in the bf1942 community since the GS shutdown. As usual almost nobody mentions it, while there are tonnes of talk about the usual petty stuff.

#8 2015-09-16 23:05:25

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Could you please explain to me what you have against s[sk]?

You seem to be putting down AX server at every opportunity and now we have a poll on the Simple forum.....why?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#9 2015-09-17 00:36:49

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

xp fanatic wrote:
bidji91 wrote:

I thought it was relevant, or at least entertaining.

What has happened last 7 days is the biggest event in the bf1942 community since the GS shutdown. As usual almost nobody mentions it, while there are tonnes of talk about the usual petty stuff.

No idea what/when/where/why anything about a server named AX.  Never played it, never heard of it....been playing since the game was $49.95 US.

#10 2015-09-17 03:26:57

Player
Windows XP Firefox 19.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Could you please point out quotes of mine that state/insinuate this?

(BB)DinkW wrote:

You seem to be putting down AX server at every opportunity

I do? Where? When?

xp fanatic wrote:

I hope it’ll get back to past population amount

#11 2015-09-17 06:45:55

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

xp fanatic wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Could you please point out quotes of mine that state/insinuate this?

(BB)DinkW wrote:

You seem to be putting down AX server at every opportunity

I do? Where? When?

xp fanatic wrote:

I hope it’ll get back to past population amount

Sorry my mistake I was getting you mixed up with Kisiel and the kicking he is giving AX but in fairness this topic should not even be here.

DinkW

#12 2015-09-17 13:08:31

Kobra
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 45.0

s[sk] wrote:
Kobra wrote:

when you join using the old ip, welcome screen says the server moved and you should update server list, you also get constantly spammed in the chat with the same information including new ip
i thought it was hard to miss but it seems that i failed

Oh, well I just connected and saw what was going on and then i was gone after 3 seconds but thanks for summing it up wink

#13 2015-10-19 20:19:32

Player
Windows XP Firefox 19.0

looks like it'll pull through ... remarkable ...

#14 2015-11-16 15:45:14

Xfiles1976
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

the guys who are attacking servers are a couple of guys, 1 located in germany, second in france, and the guy that made theyre scripts is located in finland and some other idiots as well , most of them aged around the 20 -25 years old (student or just graduated)   they always go innocent like " i dont crash servers" or troll the shit out of servers by using multiple hacks , they never will learn by the looks and theyre "goal" seems to be crashing server after server after server , for example, the crash oz wake, then go to another server and take that 1 down, etc etc etc ; they steal names from players to make the REAL 1 look bad , they hide behind vpn and changing servers ip wont help ya a thing,(they do however need to connect ingame to flood /crash it )  they just "flood " a server so people get disconnected from the game , and cant rejoin thanks to the nice message "server is full " while its actually empty . a group of guys im working with are seriously thinking about taking legal steps vs this guys on the fact they flood servers (denial of service ) and that is a illegal action to start anyways, i dont care if they read it in here either, we did warn them in the past and since they decided to continue theyre shit, so will we .

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#15 2015-11-16 18:53:59

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

yee obviously some sick heads out there have nothing better to do, maybe they get a stiffy by crashin a server, or whatever - anyway, just POOOOOOR!!

#16 2015-11-16 20:15:33

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Unknown Opera 12.16

Welcome back, CC wink

#17 2015-11-17 14:32:15

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

Xfiles1976 wrote:

theyre "goal" seems to be crashing server after server after server

Dude, you are so pathetic that it actually made me laugh. AX is the only server where me + my friends play *LEGIT*. Legit=without maphack, without kithack, without anything (I know you wont trust me, cuz you have to blame someone to make you feel smart&strong cuz u r nothing but a fkin noob like your friend ZOIDBERG). Moreover we have fun there! Even though the nades fest kinda ruin our fun tbh.

Trust me, if I wanted to kill *ALL* the servers in this game, I Fkin could. But as long as you can see Simple is fine, AX was fine (and seems to be under attack now), Steal some lead is fine, and in fact all the servers are fine.

We have no idea of who has done that, and I have been told that it's gonna be very difficult for AX to find a solution... But I hope they are gonna fix this problem, because *WE* enjoy legit playing in this server where admins do not abuse of their power!

So, my dear friend Xfiles, stop spreading some BS about us smile That would be great, thank you!

#18 2015-11-18 01:31:12

Xfiles1976
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

ya dont like it when the truth is hunting ya down ?  , if u claim to not crash it here and play "legit" why do you and ya friends crash other servers and use cheats there then ? makes no sense either ha, we tryd to talk in the beginning, u just decided al to ignore it ,believe me when i say, as long as you or ya buddys continue crashing our server we wont stop either,the evidence against u guys is stacking up big time, we asked it nice in the beginning to stop crashing it, and when u got banned, it has a reason, u got caught before, and u will be caught again ,did ya forget ya started hiding behind vpn to AVOID ya bans ->example of some bans u allready recieved on some servers        76.73.41.170 - Azurdos BAL (#2.1 H) » Server crashing, unapproved third party software (multi zook)  90.30.98.57 - Azurdos BAL (#2.2 H) » Server crashing, unapproved third party software (multi zook)   90.30.227.86 - Azurdos BAL (#2.3 H) » Server crashing, unapproved third party software (multi zook) but hey be my guest to act innocent , we know the true story anyways , either way, if you want to play in piece, then dont crash servers and dont use cheats, easy enough i believe

and besides i pick my own friends , your not in my list

and note on your playing clean ?  .....Azurdos Bal playing clean ?

#19 2015-11-18 09:16:29

LL22
Windows 10 Firefox 42.0

Azurdos, i hope that you will have your server back soon, so you will have fun there.
btw, 2week ago, you used your real name on aX, so i speced you and naturally you used again and banned you again ...
And I don't count the number of times when I banned you on the others servers smile
WE ARE LEGION. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. WE DO NOT FORGET. WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

Last edited by LL22 (2015-11-18 09:20:31)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#20 2015-11-18 10:35:45

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:
Xfiles1976 wrote:

theyre "goal" seems to be crashing server after server after server

Dude, you are so pathetic that it actually made me laugh. AX is the only server where me + my friends play *LEGIT*. Legit=without maphack, without kithack, without anything (I know you wont trust me, cuz you have to blame someone to make you feel smart&strong cuz u r nothing but a fkin noob like your friend ZOIDBERG). Moreover we have fun there! Even though the nades fest kinda ruin our fun tbh.

Trust me, if I wanted to kill *ALL* the servers in this game, I Fkin could. But as long as you can see Simple is fine, AX was fine (and seems to be under attack now), Steal some lead is fine, and in fact all the servers are fine.

We have no idea of who has done that, and I have been told that it's gonna be very difficult for AX to find a solution... But I hope they are gonna fix this problem, because *WE* enjoy legit playing in this server where admins do not abuse of their power!

So, my dear friend Xfiles, stop spreading some BS about us smile That would be great, thank you!

Dude you are so pathetic you actually made ME laugh.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#21 2015-11-18 14:16:17

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

PitViper wrote:

Dude you are so pathetic you actually made ME laugh.

Why? Because i use maphack on other servers? Or because im "crashing/attacking/dos" the AX server?
I use cheats in other servers, that's right! And so what?

LL22 wrote:

2week ago, you used your real name on aX, so i speced you and naturally you used again and banned you again

Sorry dude... wasnt maphacking... If i was using cheats, why was the reason of the ban "banned because of evading a ban" instead of "Banned for hacking"????

LL22 wrote:

And I don't count the number of times when I banned you on the others servers

Yeah "ON OTHER SERVERS" im talkin about AX now ^^.

LL22 wrote:

WE ARE LEGION. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. WE DO NOT FORGET. WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

Do you expect someone to take you seriously after typing that? Because for me it's just stupid!

Xfiles1976 wrote:

and note on your playing clean ?  .....Azurdos Bal playing clean ?

Are you stupid? just have a look: THIS IS NOT ON AX!!!! It's on simple rtr. And yeah, on that one i was using a kithack, but it has nothing to do with CRASHING/DOS/ATTACKING!!!!!!

Xfiles1976 wrote:

why do you and ya friends crash other servers and use cheats there then

Could you please tell me which friends does that? Cuz i dont even know him... I think you are mistaking with someone that i JUST KNOW, but he s not my friend ^^ There is a huge difference between FRIEND and someone that you know.

Xfiles1976 wrote:

76.73.41.170 - Azurdos BAL (#2.1 H) » Server crashing, unapproved third party software (multi zook)  90.30.98.57 - Azurdos BAL (#2.2 H) » Server crashing, unapproved third party software (multi zook)   90.30.227.86 - Azurdos BAL (#2.3 H) » Server crashing, unapproved third party software (multi zook)

So apparently there is some multizooking, then it must not be in AX. Because u cant use kithack on this server ^^ I have tried it, and given that they have patched it, i Agree to play legit ^^
Dont try to talk about other servers dude, it's not the discussion!

Xfiles1976 wrote:

if u claim to not crash it here(=AX)

Xfiles1976 wrote:

the guys who are attacking servers are a couple of guys, 1 located in germany, second in france, and the guy that made theyre scripts is located in finland and some other idiots as well

That's the discussion smile And i only came for it. To tell you guys, that it's not us! I dont wanna hear the "YEAH BUT CHEAT" routine, and i dont care of other servers! I came here to talk about AX server and we are not attacking it. Period.
So pls dont answer abotu hacking/cheating/other servers

Thank you guys and have a nice day

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#22 2015-11-18 14:49:24

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Well dear simple users ;as you read it :This azurdos character (real name known) is indeed one of the insidious and lying servercrashers/hackers we have seen on Overzane,Apostles,Angry Noobs and many other servers where they often come in group (so stating 'I dont know those guys who crash it' is a lie).They then proceed in unleashing multiple exploits (multizook,kitswitch,maphack,foghack even flyhack) to demonstrate how 'good' they really are ,insulting other players, using foul and racist language and stealing clean fun players' nametags.If they get banned from server they always come back with new keyhash/and or new ip (vpn usually) and proceed to start crashing the server.
Azurdos was cocky enough to even join Overzane teamspeak to talk snobbishly about 'how he was bored and he did it to annoy people'.
Attempts to nicely ask to stop all failed.So now every time they get caught they scream 'Admin abuse' then proceed in atatcking the server for that reason they just invented...You can go read on Overzane forum some of the delightfull posts these dudes have made about all this...
We even had extortion threat! (give us 200 dollar and we stop attacking the server said that post).

Don't believe ANYTHING this character says because he will not respect it.

known accomplices :scripter4ever(finland) real name known and CW (germany) location known

You just keep on making 'friends' azurdos.......I'm sure one day it will pay off wink

Zoidbergs advice on this one    ban on sight.....

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#23 2015-11-18 15:00:26

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

We even had extortion threat! (give us 200 dollar and we stop attacking the server said that post).

LOOL, this must not be us xD I find it quite funny, imo it must be Nibiru, but im not sure at all

So zoidberg, as i have said in my other message, im not here to talk about other servers, the topic here is about AX SERVER.
I have just said that it's not US (the ppl you+xfiles mentionned aka s4e aka CW aka me).

And i dont give a freaking damn to what u have said. Create another topic to say how evil i am! smile

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

they get caught they scream 'Admin abuse' then proceed in atatcking the server for that reason they just invented

Even though it has nothing to do with AX, im gonna reply to this stupid BS. If we wanted to kill all the servers we could do it! Please consider that. And now have a look at all the servers full of ppl (like AX, like simple). We could have make it empty by now! So if we are that evil, why is it often full then?

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE!

#24 2015-11-18 15:08:38

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

So ;should a self confessing cheaterguy that exclaims that 'he could crash us all if he wanted' be on ANY server and also that's a great line for someone who says he DOESN'T do all 'those things other people do' . I'm not eviiiiiilllll .........

Talk big about your good days on the 'MAFFIA' server here will ya please?Or how you guys destroyed russbf and overzane....
Tell these people all the fun things you told me!

and put out your pants ,i smell stuff burning.....

#25 2015-11-18 15:19:42

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

how you guys destroyed russbf

What the hell is that? never heard of that server !

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

should a self confessing cheaterguy that exclaims that 'he could crash us all if he wanted' be on ANY server and also that's a great line for someone who says he DOESN'T do all 'those things other people do' . I'm not eviiiiiilllll .........

To be honest, i dont understand what you wanna say... I have the feeling to talk to a fkin wall!
Whatever the hell i say you are like "YOU CHEATER YOU SHOULD BE BANNED, BAD BOY, WE KNOW UR NAME AHAHAHA, TALK BIG ABOUT THE OLD DAYS IN MAFIA YOU PUNK". It reminds me of extremist ppl who keep repeating the same stuff whatever the discussion is

I just came into this forum to say "i didnt do any attack to AX" cuz that's the topic, and your friend Xfiles has said it was me... That's why i came here.
Why did you come here btw?

#26 2015-11-18 15:29:43

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Brick wall ?Whatever we said to you got that response too! We asked you why you did all this !You answered 'coz you were bored and this amused you'.
We felt like talking to a snob kid,and did you stop your idiot behaviour.......nope....more cheats,more insults;more crashes...even grouping up and making threats 'if you ban me then...'   remember?   Or very short memory there?

What do you expect now?   compassion?   forgiveness?  people who 'understand' you?
the only thing YOU do is ruin other peoples online games....
So why don't you laugh at your own 'noob' behaviour online needing 'crutches' to play a 12 year old game ?
Easier to target others ey?

poor excuse for a man you are......and yur already past yur 20's!

#27 2015-11-18 15:42:36

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

Brick wall ?Whatever we said to you got that response too! We asked you why you did all this !You answered 'coz you were bored and this amused you'.
We felt like talking to a snob kid,and did you stop your idiot behaviour.......nope....more cheats,more insults;more crashes...even grouping up and making threats 'if you ban me then...'   remember?   Or very short memory there?

What do you expect now?   compassion?   forgiveness?  people who 'understand' you?
the only thing YOU do is ruin other peoples online games....
So why don't you laugh at your own 'noob' behaviour online needing 'crutches' to play a 12 year old game ?
Easier to target others ey?

poor excuse for a man you are......and yur already past yur 20's!

AzurdosBAL wrote:

Whatever the hell i say you are like "YOU CHEATER YOU SHOULD BE BANNED, BAD BOY, WE KNOW UR NAME AHAHAHA, TALK BIG ABOUT THE OLD DAYS IN MAFIA YOU PUNK". It reminds me of extremist ppl who keep repeating the same stuff whatever the discussion is

I think i have said everything in my quote smile

Whats your favorite colour ? mine is red smile
Whats ur favorite number? Mine is 5 .

So you know your job now smile

#28 2015-11-18 20:49:00

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 46.0

also hi

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#29 2015-11-18 21:27:45

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:

Whats ur favorite number? Mine is 5 .

lol, you been playing as Equalizer or kaiden lately?

User operator at console issued console command 'admin.banplayer 5'.

#30 2015-11-18 23:09:39

Nosferatu
Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

moon' wrote:

also hi

Why the f is this idiot still allowed in here?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer