#1 2015-08-15 20:20:34

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Raised Fist mod is an infantry only mod I started back in 2014 because I think we do not have enough of these in Battlefield 1942. I had a break of about a year and a half caused by school and other things, and have only recently started working on the mod again. I have had the immense luck and pleasure of finding some very talented mappers and modders to help me release v0.6 of the mod.

It is pretty sad that most big mods start as small infantry only conversion and branch out into full fledged total conversion mods, such was the case for Eve of Destruction. A few BF1942 mods such as FragField really know how to stay true to the infantry only aspect of the game.

Our vision of Raised Fist is to always keep it infantry only. Vehicles will never be added to the mod. If you would like to use some of the maps of Raised Fist to make your own mod conversion, please send me a PM on ModDB and I will get back to you when I can.

Changelog from v0.5 to 0.6

- Updated all Raised Fist loading screens. The new loading screens and load bars were made by Texafornian

- Three new maps have been added to the four previous ones: rf_pitch_black (made by Jim2102), rf_oasis (made by Texafornian) and rf_hellhouse (made by Black Mamba)

- New minimap CTF and team flag icons

- Reworked object textures, most notably the rf_canyon walls (textures now are more crisp and less pixelated) and the rf_castle labyrinth cover platform. The reworked object texture were made by Texafornian

- lexiconAll.dat overhaul. New custom spawn announcements for Elimination game mode, new game mode names, new team names, and much, much more

- The parachute bug from v0.5 which would cause a CTD was fixed. Parachutes now disabled by default for all weapon kits

- Number of grenades per kit switched from 1 to 2

- Shotgun from XPack2 ported to all weapon kits

- Fixed rf_canyon spawns in TDM + CTF and added health packs to rf_labyrinth

- New game modes: Elimination (kill the enemy team to win) and Demolition (modified ObjectiveMode)

- New game modes based on ObjectiveMode: Prisoner Rescue (available in rf_extended) and Infiltration (available in rf_infiltration)

- New custom mod icon, made by Texafornian

- New red colored fist replaces the default soldier health image

- The map "labyrinth_pro" was renamed to rf_labyrinth

- Four new building meshes (used in the map RF_Hellhouse) for you to discover

- New colored server mod icons

- New patches for the extra game modes that were made for the mod (rf_extended, rf_deathmatch, rf_infiltration). These game modes all have their custom mod icons and loading screens, all made by Texafornian

- New loading bar display and background image

- New colored "fist" in game health icon

Raised Fist v0.6 Full + v0.61 Patches General Information

New game modes have been made in v0.6, that were not present in v0.5 of the mod. The new game modes are: Demolition, Elimination, Prisoner Rescue and Infiltration.

Demolition: This game mode is present in the map RF_Castle. In Demolition, the Blue Team must find the two Demolition Kits, destroy the labyrinth door, enter the labyrinth, find the safe and then destroy it. The Red Team must prevent them from doing so. Both sides can spawn as many times as they want. One round lasts 10 minutes

Elimination: As the name says, whichever side eliminates the opposing team wins the round. Both sides only spawn once of course. The standard for elimination is set at 5v5 (100% ticket ratio value).

Prisoner Rescue: This game mode is only present in the rf_extended patch for the map RF_Hellhouse. The Red Team only has two minutes and 15 seconds to open all the prisoner cells and kill all the prisoners inside. The Blue Team must kill the Red Team before time runs out or prevent them from killing all the prisoners. Both teams only spawn once.

Infiltration: This game mode is only present in the rf_infiltration patch for the map RF_Arabian_Nights. The Blue Team must enter Red Team territory to steal a briefcase, and then bring it back to an extraction point to score a point. The Red Team must prevent the Blue Team from A) stealing the briefcase and B) bringing the briefcase back to the Blue extraction point. Briefcase and extraction point locations are marked clearly on the minimap. The Blue Team only has three minutes and a half to capture the briefcase. Both sides only spawn once.

Here is a game mode chart that shows which game modes are available in which maps and the corresponding mods for these game modes. It also shows if the game modes have pickups enabled (weapon kits, health packs) or not.
WLaamQ3.png

Raised Fist v0.6 Full + v0.61 Patches Pictures and Media

Raised Fist v0.6 Full Images

Download Links and Installation

Download Links for Raised Fist v0.6 Full (EXE + ZIP*)

raised_fist_v0.6.exe

raised_fist_v0.6.zip

Download Links for Raised Fist Extended v0.61 Patch (EXE + ZIP)

rf_extended_v0.61.exe

rf_extended_v0.61.zip

Download Links for Raised Fist Infiltration v0.61 Patch (EXE + ZIP)

rf_infiltration_v0.61.exe

rf_infiltration_v0.61.zip

*Note: If you downloaded the ZIP file from ModDB for raised_fist and the patches, you will need to extract the ZIP file to your BF1942 Mods folder, located by default @ C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield 1942\Mods (for Windows XP users and up).

Installation info

To make the patches work you need to install the main raised_fist mod. The patches will not work if you simply install them to your computer as they are dependent on raised_fist mod to work.

You may install any patch you like or none at all, these arent required to make raised_fist work.

Map and mod creation credits for Raised Fist v0.6 Full, Raised Fist Extended v0.61 Patch and Raised Fist Infiltration v0.61 Patch

- Texafornian, mapper and responsible in game UI + Menu changes (loading screens, loading bar, health icon, server mod icons, etc)

- Jim2102, mapper, creator of the "RF_Pitch_Black" map

- Reegad, 3D modeler and texture artist, responsible for the underground bunker mesh

- TomPL, 3D modeler, helped with the correct export of one of the building meshes in the RF_Hellhouse map

- LuccaWulf, map tester

- Smig, original maker of the map "rf_labyrinth", which was fixed and renamed by Black Mamba. Original map name was "The Man In The Wall".

- Black Mamba, mod creator, mapper and modder, creator of rf_canyon, rf_labyrinth, rf_castle, rf_hellhouse and rf_arabian_nights

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-14 22:25:43)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-08-16 09:04:55

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

That yellow font burns my eyes!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-08-29 20:21:48

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

nämeless wrote:

That yellow font burns my eyes!

Yellow is sexy.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#4 2015-11-14 07:46:13

GoodDayToDie
Player
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Jello is sexy!!

Looks good my friend!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2015-11-14 14:04:35

Olympian®
Player
Bahamas
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Looks nice smile Thanks

#6 2015-11-14 23:05:19

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

I'm working on the mod again now.

Stuff that I will implement in the future release:

- 3 more maps
- 3 new game modes: Elimination, Infiltration, Hostage Rescue
- New textures for soldiers (hopefully)
- A few more fixes on the current maps
- New menu textures
- Background video on menu

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#7 2015-11-15 09:15:55

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Ok Mamba you have been a busy boy removing my rep points and that fine I really don't care, reputation is not built on points.
You still seem to be unable to advertise your mods on your own website, is there a problem with it or is it just lack of viewers lol so again I have remove one point from your post like I said I would do.

The 12 or so that you have removed from mine as you and your other alias just really goes to prove your immaturity and I refuse to retaliate in this way so jog on little boy.
The fact that I will not retaliate in this way should by no means give you cause to relax either ok smile

Its actually quite sad and creepy at the same time watching you writing replies to your own post yourself but then that kinda what your RFC website looks like so I guess you are used to it maybe that's where I should go at least then there will be one other, or maybe I should go and hide in a corner for fear of the wrath of the Raised Fisting Clan.

big_smile

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2015-11-15 10:06:35)

#8 2015-11-15 16:04:28

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 42.0

Lol dink, tell me with what other alias I have been removing ur reputation? And you started it btw.

Lol the advertising is great and I do it with only one purpose in mind: to piss you off Xd. its funny to see how you are acting like the great defender of simple when nobody cares about what's posted on simple. This is just an excuse you're using to attack me personally, and I'm the immature one?

You fail once again.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2015-11-15 17:53:19

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

At least I had cause to reduce your rep, you have even black marked a post entitled "Lest we Forget" and another regarding a huge loss of life in Paris, what kind of sick fucking individual are you?

You are wrong that nobody cares what you post here either quite a few people care but you still feel its ok for you to try and poach players from here you and your other two clan members, please don't think for one minute this goes unnoticed.
You will not gain players from Simple so please give it up no-one wants to play on your server with a self proclaimed tyrannical admin.

I will admit to being a tad pissed off when I saw what you had done but I am over it because you and your fisting buddies are simply not worth my time.

big_smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#10 2015-11-15 18:09:02

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

ahahahahhaha big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#11 2015-11-16 00:26:43

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 10.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Lol dink, tell me with what other alias I have been removing ur reputation? And you started it btw.

Lol the advertising is great and I do it with only one purpose in mind: to piss you off Xd. its funny to see how you are acting like the great defender of simple when nobody cares about what's posted on simple. This is just an excuse you're using to attack me personally, and I'm the immature one?

You fail once again.

Dont listen to him, its a troublemaker. I cannot remember to see this boy play once of the mods.
Black Mamba, dont waste the time for him.
He has already talked to death so my report.
I'll never see good and positive facts about. He got likes for insults.
I have never been see it on another place than here.
Nobody tell this guy what is good behavor and what is bad.
I think my avatar bring that to this point of view.;)

Good job BLACK MABA thanks for modding. I think this insult guy cannot modding else.

#12 2015-11-16 00:29:11

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

Thanks ridge, yes Dink is a sad little fellow that hasn't done anything for the game so he comes in here acting like a big shot and like he's the owner of SiMPLE.

ridge are you a modder?

#13 2015-11-16 00:35:23

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Your avatar is like you breath  IT'S SMELLLL!  I look at the front and the rear, no diffrence!!!

#14 2015-11-16 01:07:08

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

teehee fisting buddies big_smile

Last edited by PipeR (2015-11-16 01:07:37)

#15 2015-11-16 01:32:56

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Not a buddy of mine !!!

#16 2015-11-16 04:13:34

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 10.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Thanks ridge, yes Dink is a sad little fellow that hasn't done anything for the game so he comes in here acting like a big shot and like he's the owner of SiMPLE.

ridge are you a modder?

Im not a modder, but a player in compare to the other guys here.
I think the DINK and DAKOTA are no BF 1942 and no BF 1942 Mod supporters.
They give me the shine of not be.
I have fun to play the mods, and i made sometimes beta tests, if i can get a access too.
But i know, i can it only in my way, im not an insider.
I have big respect to the modders. And i will support it against the nerds what only like the new games to support.
If you like your help request will be find some readers?
I have promote your Mod Raised Fist before also too.

Let them twice guys here play new games, if that is the highland they want. A german Sprichwort tells: "Reisende soll man nicht aufhalten." Another one is: "Denn sie Wissen nicht was sie Tun."

So long, have a good time.;)

#17 2015-11-16 07:43:54

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Black Mamba wrote:

ridge are you a modder?

I will answer this very simply.

The people that matter know who I am, they know what I can do, they know if I can "mod" and they know what I have done for the game.  If you don't know then clearly you don't matter.
smile

#18 2015-11-16 07:44:59

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

ridgeraiser wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

ridge are you a modder?

Im not a modder, but a player in compare to the other guys here.
I think the DINK and DAKOTA are no BF 1942 and no BF 1942 Mod supporters.
They give me the shine of not be.
I have fun to play the mods, and i made sometimes beta tests, if i can get a access too.
But i know, i can it only in my way, im not an insider.
I have big respect to the modders. And i will support it against the nerds what only like the new games to support.
If you like your help request will be find some readers?
I have promote your Mod Raised Fist before also too.

Let them twice guys here play new games, if that is the highland they want. A german Sprichwort tells: "Reisende soll man nicht aufhalten." Another one is: "Denn sie Wissen nicht was sie Tun."

So long, have a good time.;)

Not sure if this is another jab at me or not, cant really understand what you are saying here?

#19 2015-11-16 07:46:21

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

Hey Dink let's 1v1.

#20 2015-11-16 08:51:12

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Hey I have a better idea!

Go F*%k yourself

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#21 2015-11-16 14:16:53

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 46.0

Guys calm down. You have mps for such talks.

#22 2015-11-17 19:08:10

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 27.0

Dink is avoiding, typical noob. Go shoot some bots, maybe that'll make your aim better.

#23 2015-11-17 19:28:18

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Listen you fool I was playing this game before you were out of nappies and I am not avoiding but I just don't get a stiffy on when I beat another player like you.  This game was always designed to be a team game so I see little point in playing 1v1 and even if I did why would I want to play with you?

Now please see post #20

#24 2015-11-17 20:33:52

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

Dink is scared. It's ok, I would be too if I had to face the great Mamba.

#25 2015-11-17 20:37:22

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Yeah Dinky is scared positively shaking in his boots and then you woke up and realised it was all a dream.

Be gone with you now sonny I am getting bored with you now

Ta Ta smile

#26 2015-12-07 05:11:02

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

A new map is in the making: ''RF_Arabian_Nights.rfa''. Most statics have been ported into the mod and are ready to be placed on the map.

Here is a preview:

https://gyazo.com/9d8f1df14b6ed3fb01a7e065eb926a67

Last edited by Black Mamba (2015-12-07 05:11:44)

#27 2016-01-01 23:49:19

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

The map's progress so far (about 60% done):

veE0BF1.jpg

6cysFMn.jpg

XHLBMd4.jpg

u72IpNZ.jpg

XuHXOn0.jpg

UZTWila.jpg

Still need to do the ground textures, lightmaps, object placement and add game modes to the map. If everything goes to plan I will be done with the map in about 10 days.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2016-01-01 23:52:03)

#28 2016-01-02 01:02:35

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

Stop wasting your time on a mod no 1 will play and come play on real servers so I can put you back into extinction. Cause' lets be honest, twas the good days. wink Image BBCode test

Last edited by twigs (2016-01-02 01:05:03)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#29 2016-01-02 02:21:03

Player
Windows XP Firefox 19.0

LeL

... nice one mr. t

#30 2016-01-02 06:36:37

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

twigs wrote:

Stop wasting your time on a mod no 1 will play and come play on real servers so I can put you back into extinction. Cause' lets be honest, twas the good days. wink http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 … cd623d.jpg

''A mod no one will play''. Hey did you know your clan uploaded that mod to their clan server? Lol you're so stupid twigz, having an argument with you is like talking to a child. Please just get lost.

I'm enjoying my 275 + downloads on the beta version of my mod. Nice try, but as always, you fail, and you'll end up downloading the mod anyways.

Oh and keep doing those little images of me. I might use them in my signature.

''Come play on real servers''. I'm always playing on league clan servers, yet I never see you. Ah, I forget, it must be because you only play on Moongamers, the realest server of them all. Of course. Yup, you beat me to it mr Bjork.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2016-01-02 07:03:44)

Board footer