#1 2024-09-01 19:08:37

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

inf

hi, i also want some information about my ban in first simple server. My player name at that time = "Krusty" i did wrong YES,i have no problem to admit it, and so im not here to ask for an unban like a slave! i assume my sh1ts! its not the point. The point is the first 15mins ban by the same admin... was YES very unfair, he literally banned me for i finally killd him in combat! LITERALLY THAT! you dont believe becouse he is "admin"? well se if care for that lol, believe whatever you want! Any way, the latest ban... that one yes! was my angry behavior fault! and so im not here ask forgive! like i said i assume my stuffs! All i want to know is... if is or not a perm' ban?! Any admin there to info me please? I repeat my name - Krusty, today, first simple server of the 4 ones, and the FAKE AND CHILD admin who banned me - Contlainer... ye something like that. Thank you! Bibie!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2024-09-01 20:24:17

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

Re: inf

Bullets Addicted wrote:

hi, i also want some information about my ban in first simple server. My player name at that time = "Krusty" i did wrong YES,i have no problem to admit it, and so im not here to ask for an unban like a slave! i assume my sh1ts! its not the point. The point is the first 15mins ban by the same admin... was YES very unfair, he literally banned me for i finally killd him in combat! LITERALLY THAT! you dont believe becouse he is "admin"? well se if care for that lol, believe whatever you want! Any way, the latest ban... that one yes! was my angry behavior fault! and so im not here ask forgive! like i said i assume my stuffs! All i want to know is... if is or not a perm' ban?! Any admin there to info me please? I repeat my name - Krusty, today, first simple server of the 4 ones, and the FAKE AND CHILD admin who banned me - Contlainer... ye something like that. Thank you! Bibie!

Not a perm ban Clemenza, 1 day ban. We all know you like to lie about stuff to make yourself look better. Closing your nose doesn't make the shit go away. Just behave next time and don't break multiple rules.

Cya

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2024-09-01 20:24:39)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2024-09-01 22:47:29

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

HAHAHA well thats where you r wrong! IN HERE i dont lie in a single word lol, as you see i assume all and dont really care wt you fake moral admins think about me after lol, yes i lie and make shit in game when i get really anger! but not here when i come for a real word on forum! otherwise i whould not came and waste time here asking things to the ones who im sure "knows" all i do already ;-) take a pill virtual president! take a pill. I simply dont need to spell everything i do everytime i come here just for an info message lol... comon dudes! be more normal just a bit. And another dumb mistake off you... im not trying to make the things look better lol, can you read well guys?? i will repeat what i simply tell in ALL MESSAGES - "I WILL NOT ASK TO UNBAN ME! WANT JUST AN INFO HERE!"

and also dont need to call me clemenza everytime you guys bust me lol, didnt you notice yet? im not scared or with some busted feelling lol, really its just pathetic guys! do you know how many YEARS that profile name has already? and the very few first times i used it? lol. comon stop it lol, try someting diferent nerd kings.

Any way thanks for the info! the ALL I  ASKED lol

GGs for you to.

#4 2024-09-12 20:38:57

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

And you just got banned again, now by KILLER88. You proof again and again, that you are nothing but a trolling little kid.

Hope one day you will learn...

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2024-09-12 20:40:24)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#5 2024-09-13 00:17:56

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

1 - HAHA! hey whaaat?! xD hi Fred lol! oh men! look... i gone in the very same second
     for some other game of the very many i have "just to show your true importance in all my awsome life".

2 -  AGAIN, i dont need and im never even trying... to proof a thing, specially to you ((FAKE MORAL AND FAKE MANY OTHER THINGS)) 
      "admins" of some virtual stuffs. and AGAIN dont really care about what you nerds think about what i do or not in a game against other
      PROTECTED TROLLS! like... just fvk it! deeply and far from me ok!?. Thank you.

3  -  and last one for you nerds king - There isnt a "one day" and also no "learn" and that... That poop you spell from your dirt soul and mouth?! simply does not exist here lol... this game full of false people and false moral "admins" will FOR 200% SURE will never EVER teach me a thing about rules or moral or personality! lol its just no sense for that can happen! no way! of course not. Forget about
"Mr. bits professor". So no way, theres is completly nothing you false moral nerds can teach me that life it self hasn't already taught me before lol oh but... (i mean in the real life! ok?) dont really know if you remmeber what that is lol so...

so... you really came here to waste your time answering me lol, like a TRUE NERVOUS KID! hah! funny! so you r THE loser kid here after all. (there is no competition against who got nothing to lose) so... like i told you before... forget it nerd kid! dont waste your virtual time more.

now go back to your boring and sad life of "old friend trolls protection work" and "not VIP friend trolls kicking". Go do all that while i explore many other NORMAL adult people servers and also other GREAT NEW games in my super pc of my great rich life that i achieved my self! ;-D ;-9

and if you were in the same country, I would have already sued you and my lawyer would already be fucking your ass like you deserve. Because this is already the second time you've came here and insulted me without me even calling you.

and if you lived in the same area as me (as I loved to) I would have already crushed your skull and all your bones just for fun! you got that you weak dumb nerd in hiding!?!?

so stay safe! enjoy the game! and stop waste time with me you sad nerds king!

#6 2024-09-13 00:27:46

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

ICQ v.2

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2024-09-13 00:29:37

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

Bullets Addicted wrote:

blah blah blah

so... you really came here to waste your time answering me

blah blah blah

The only one wasting their time is you.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2024-09-13 00:31:58

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

oh now must be the dog of the nerds owner! another dumb! i see you like to talk to your mirrors... fine! keep singing nerds gang! xD

#9 2024-09-13 18:26:29

Paul Baumer
SiMPLE | Guardian Angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 112.0

Dont waste your time trying to flame our admins, you're just not good at it and we won't care anyways. Reading your speech was funny though smile
There are 2 paths for you now, one is you leave this community for good as you suggested or you start playing this game in a civil way without having to troll other players and ruin their gameplay with your bullshit. If you choose the 2nd path, we will gladly assist you in having a fun game on our servers on condition that you respect our rules and players like everyone else.
I'm surprised to hear about morals or admins being educators. We are not here to "educate" or "fix" you with some "morals", we are players like everyone else but we just help players to have fun playing the game within the rules. If you can't be asked have fun normally in game without having to bother players with your trolling, teamkilling and so on it is not our problem but only yours and leashing it all out won't help but if it makes you feel better you can keep doing it, no problem.
If you wrote a more civil post I would have asked what made you think about admins in that role and perhaps we could learn something from it but instead of pointing out the problem and try and solve it it's a lot easier to blame others for consequences of your very own actions.

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2024-09-13 18:29:53)

#10 2024-09-13 21:23:36

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

IM NOT TRYING A DAMN THING! YOU TRASH PEOPLE JUST DONT WORTH IT! ITS YOU FALSE MORAL NERDS GANG WHO ALLWAYS COME HERE TYPE FOR ME AND TRULLY WASTE THE TIME LOL!!!!! NOW STOP PERSUITING ME HERE! IM AM TROLL IN THE GAME! BUT YOU SHIT PEOPLE ARE TROLLS HERE LOL OUT OF THE GAME! IN A NET FORUM LOL ANOTHER PROOF THAT YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FAKE MORAL NERDS! I DONT NEED TO PROVE A THING OR EVEN CHOSE THE BEST WAY TO WRITE FOR YOU TRASH "RULLERS"! ITS YOU WHO HAVE TO STOP TO PERSUITING ME IN A FORUM OUT OF THE GAME YOU DUMB KIDS!

NOW GET LOST! BAN ME! LIKE THE GAME RULES SAY! BUT DONT COME HERE DISTURB ME JUST BECOUSE... COUSE THAT IS ALREADY MESSING WITH THE LAW AND RIGHTS OF SOMEONE IN THE (((REAL LIFE))). DID YOU GOT THE IDEA YOU BIG MOUTH NERD KINGS?

NOW UNLESS YOU WANA TELL ME A WAY TO DELETE ALL THIS SHIT HERE (NOW THAT YOU WHOULD BE REALLY USEFULL) (AND ANOTHER PROOF I DONT WANT TO BE HERE WASTING TIME AND ITS ME WHO DONT CARE FOR YOU ALL NERD RATS)... UNLESS THAT... JUST GET LOST YOU ALL DOGS! BAN ME! DO YOUR OWN RIGHTS TO STOP MY GAMING BEHAVIORS! WHATEVER! I DONT CARE FOR THAT SHIT! ITS ME WHO DONT CARE LOL YOU DUMB NERDS! DO ALL THAT! BUT STOP CHASING ME HERE IN A PUBLIC FORUM YOU DUMB KIDS! LAST WARNNING.

Last edited by Bullets Addicted (2024-09-13 21:47:13)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#11 2024-09-13 22:54:47

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

1426c013-4481-4b77-a0db-a1d703eed470.png

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#12 2024-09-13 23:39:44

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

its you who imagine things! your not my enemy! PHAH your not that important to be some "enemy" of someone here lol and MY enemy LOL! oh poor boy! dont even think about! and also im not battling a thing here lol! if i wanted to "battle" something in the midle of this shit... i would just call my lawyer to have you all investigated and block you once and for all!

i should be able to delete all this shit! its you damn fake nerds gang who allways come here to answer shit to me!

so why dont you go write to some other posts and stuffs in forum??? is this the only interesting page IN THE ENTIRE FORUM??? get lost! its out date here already! you should not give a shit! bazzoff!

Last edited by Bullets Addicted (2024-09-13 23:40:34)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#13 2024-09-19 02:03:53

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

This creature just tk me for plane and disconnect. Please ban him for longer. Video proof available on demand.

Last edited by Serebro (2024-09-19 02:05:08)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#14 2024-09-19 02:12:23

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

1- didnt killd you, means your liar. 2- creature is your mother... keep testing my patience you hidden brave boy... keep doing it wink

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#15 2024-09-19 15:23:25

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Don't ban him, you can always come to this topic and laugh at this asshat, now it's a personal server buffoon. He’s srsly ill , don’t have anyone at his environs , didn’t know the Inet alrdy has been installed in the psych hospital ward

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#16 2024-09-19 18:37:18

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

another dumb hidden dog who "knows" a lot about his own brain size lol. Well im glad you like comedy! to laugh it is ALLWAYS better then cry.
But its not just me who is a "personal something for someone" and your also not the only one who laughs of someones head. But go ahead, keep going on that you hidden brave nerds! Maybe one day il be able again to contact the friends who can shutdown a shit hidden rats forum like this one. So i will laugh even more then now by that day.

"It's as ridiculous for a drunk to talk to a lamp as it is for the lamp to shine on him."

#17 2024-09-19 19:04:47

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Do you have a friends?

#18 2024-09-19 19:26:27

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

haha! so cooll! another sign of your brains size! So like i though... its YOU who need to get a life and know more REAL people! not just some game bots, or nerds hidden in a pc lol ore even a 1 SINGLE GAME TROLL like me wink . Thats why you are the pathetic lamp! and i am the pathetic drunk troll who talks to that HIDDEN pathetic lamp who constantly cames here to shine me on, wasting they'r nerdy virtual time.

#19 2024-09-19 23:40:01

Maj-ID10T
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

Hey Arkum hospital called, seems like the Jokers room mate got loose.... :-).

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#20 2024-09-20 00:28:02

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

that kind of place is not enough for me lol, just an extrem high security prison is enough for me or something, but off course you dont know such things about someone you dont know... since you r all a bunch of hidden and safe talking nerds smile

#21 2024-09-20 01:11:44

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

Bullets Addicted wrote:

1- didnt killd you, means your liar.

If the video shows that serebro is lying and you didn't tk him, then we should give serebro a ban for false reporting, correct?

If the video shows that you are lying and you did tk him, then you deserve the ban and maybe even have it lengthened for your actions, correct?

#22 2024-09-20 02:46:22

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

its you who r trying AS ALLWAYS to manipulate the things! i dont know how many times i said all this crap lol. But i see you people need something like a drawing and that...

so here we go again

1- he said "he tked me for plane" so YES that is a lie, BECOUSE i put 1 expack in the ground just to pss him of... (SO HE DIDNT DIED) and made the report off course! all correct! its hes duty! So i didnt even tried to KILL him, if i tried better to get him DEAD i whould made a bigger explosion lol and kill him so. SOOOOOO WHEN he says "he killd me for plane" its PHISICALLY A LIE.

2- if i ACTUALLY killd him in a second chance later... MAYBE (i actually think not) but maybe VERY POSSIBLE since i really "love" him lol.
so go ahead go check that lost part, couse i have no patience.

3- im not asking to ban anyone! im not freaking out with your "videos" and threats and that...  im not acusing anyone of no shit or asking a damn thing TO YOU SHIT FAKE MORAL NERDS!!! DIDNT YOU LEARN THAT ALREADY???? I DONT GIVE A SHIT FOR YOUR BULSHITS! I DONT WANT NEVER TO ASK YOU FAKE NERD LORDS A DAMN THING!

4 and last- DID I EVER SAID - "please unban me! im so innocent! they r all liars! i dont deserve any of that! im pussy like some nerds i know here! so i never accept my consequences and really dont deserve any of that oooh!" DID I???? never! ALLWAYS THE OPOSITE LOL YOU DAMN DEAF MAGGOTS!

so bazof nerd! why dont you post the dam video one time for all instead of come allways answer someting to me here! get lost i said!

#23 2024-09-20 03:04:36

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 84.0

You accused him of lying.

You really aren't very smart. You think making little threats and using caps and calling everyone "nerds" makes you look superior or something.

You are acting like a pathetic little child.

Last edited by Sunshine (2024-09-20 03:05:31)

#24 2024-09-20 03:25:49

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

you dont know what i think! your brain cant achieve that level! not yet! And its YOU who allways come here trying to look superior everytime you come waste time to answer me lol AGAIN there you nerds are trying to manipulate the message!

i already said what you have to do to prove your pathetic virtual stuffs! so go ahead and get lost (unless you dont want to proff a thing lol)

and AGAIN, then if you r so superior and adult... why the hell you keep coming here to answer me in this SHIT QUESTIONS!

so you really ar pretty sure that im the one here trying all that shit you say! like if was me who allways start the insults on my forum posts!

then for the last time in a answer to your hiden nerds imagination... GET LOST! NO GIVE A SHIT FOR YOU! GET A LIFE ! go do someting better like follow the rules you want to pratice on me lol! and get lost of this dirty chat! (or maybe its you who actually like it!) PHAH! just fkof!

Last edited by Bullets Addicted (2024-09-20 03:28:23)

#25 2024-09-20 03:52:33

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

c40bd96c-dc62-4efd-b4dc-9974e92a2f8c.png

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#26 2024-09-20 04:13:47

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

PHAHHAH hey thank you! now i admit! you boring nerd kings FINALLY got funny! haha but hey! LOOK WHO TALKS lol! i suggest... you very adult and superior hidden people...  as that kind of people you will of course leave this already full of shit chat for good! and go do your great virtual rules management work! ;-) and all that stuff! and leave for good this crazy chats post of this crazy mad troll!

HUH? ;-D isnt that a great idea?!?!? just saying...

UNLESS of course you fake kings actually enjoy to constantly come here and pay a lot of atention to my imaginations! do

the really funny thing is... im allways saying =  fvk the consequences! fvk it! il take it! just need infos here! not a unban request! and all that! ALLWAYS but you people allways come here to send me dilemmas and threats and that! oooh your accusing him! oh lets make him a dilemma like a criminal hahaha oh so what you think you deserve! oh what you will ask! think that think this! LOL! i allways made very clear what i need here or not from you players and nerd rullers! SO WHO IMAGINE THINGS AFTER ALL?!?!? HAHA.

common get lost! make that favor to yourself dudes! go watch some others imaginatons and shits! inst there any more posts in this forum?? get lost! shhhu shu go

#27 2024-09-20 12:14:18

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 128.0

You're outshining me already here Bullets, not cool...

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#28 2024-09-20 12:34:22

Russian MadMax
Mad cuz bad
Russia
iOS Safari 17.1

Finally, a worthy opponent, your battle will be legendary!

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#29 2024-09-22 17:24:45

Bullets Addicted
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 126.0

keep to NOT give the same bans for the ones who do the EXACLY SAME shits... il make sure that i also keep the FULL empty respect to all you TRUE trolls and FAKE admins... clearing more and more the truths i say about this shit comunity! so thank you guys! Then you want me to ''learn" something? I DONT THINK SO. I will get nervous and do shit against shit people EVERY TIME I WANT! couse theres no justice at all! so il keep sendding you all to fkoff as you deserve! THE END.

Board footer