- Your player name.
Toolz
- Date and time you were banned.
13th April, 2023, 18:55 GMT+2
- Server name.
SIMPLE | BF1942

Hi.
Let me set the scenario for you.
It's been a few good hours after work, playing several maps in the server, till Maj.MartiN joins.
Maj.MarliN starts spamming the chat as per usual, telling people how to mind their business and how to play.
Lots of people request to know how to mute him, myself included, and he eventually informs us how to mute him, and we all happily abide.

Lots of calm and quiet time passes on the same map, market garden, and eventually the B17 respawns.
I spawn nearby and decide to join as part of the crew, Maj.MartiN having stood there typing for the entirety of the game snatches the pilot seat.

We fly for approximately 30 seconds before an axis plane spots us.
I switch to the top gunner position and start firing rapidly at the approaching plane, only landing one or two shots.
Maj.MartiN, like the degenerate that he is, decides that out-maneuvering a smaller and faster plane is the best option,
and the B17 is sent into a sideways spin, plummeting towards the ground.
The B17 is already down to half it's HP, so I opt not to partake in his suicidal tendencies and jump out of the plane, tragically finding myself stuck on the top of it without the ability to jump or parachute away.
The plane, unsurprisingly, is incapable of out-maneuvering a smaller axis plane, and smashes straight into a hillside below, killing both of us.
I let out a deep sigh and respawn without saying a word, snatch the nearest jeep with another teammate, and start heading for the church flag.
On my way there, all I see in the chat is people saying that "the admin Rose is currently AFK". I ignore these red flags as I can't see what Maj.MartiN is jabbing on about anyways, and I'm here to enjoy the game and not to partake in chat banter.
I'm then without notice, banned from the server, unknowing who did it or why I was banned.

This is the second day in a row where this individual (Maj.MartiN) influences the actions of the admins on the server to his own personal gain, and the second day in a row where the admins would rather settle for banning the lesser known player (me) than i.e. either trying to reason things, debate things, or even investigate things.

Yesterday a very similar instance occurred where his inability to take off a slow-moving carrier boiled down to me "disrupting the gameplay with my troll handling of the carrier", despite the fact that 1) he acts consistently high and mighty about his gameplay so why's he not able to do something that even a noob like me is able to? and 2) that had I in fact kept the carrier still so his majesty could figure out how to take off, then I'd had sunk as I was under active fire, which would've been a MUCH bigger disrupt of gameplay than his highness being unable to fly at this very minute.

To make a long story short, the incident yesterday escalated into Maj.MartiN spamming the chat for 5 consecutive minutes, about how I was wrong in every way, and eventually when I finally gave in to his bullying and just parked the carrier, that I had allegedly beached it and how I was just the worst person imaginable for allegedly beaching it.

The last I remember of the instance from yesterday was Maj.MartiN saying "reverse it then", to which I did, showcasing that I was in fact not beached, and at that point I was kicked so a friend of his could steal the carrier and sail it to a corner of the map, which then lost us the game as nobody was able to get to land fast enough.

If this boils down to who's a donator and who isn't, I'd happily donate to stay equal.
If this regards who's more active in the community, I'd gladly participate more.
Don't expect neither to happen with the continue of this mismanagement.
Thank you.

p.s. I don't know whether this appeal is necessary, as I have no information on the ban I've received, however I hope it also serves as food-for-thought for the staff at hand, as the ability for a player to have this much control over an administrator is not beneficial for anyone. Separate your feelings and your duties so that the rules apply equal for everyone.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2023-04-13 20:14:37

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Re: Some admin needs to take their chill pill

You were shooting Maj.MartiNs B17, I was speccin you.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2023-04-13 20:17:54

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 111.0

Hi Toolz,

I don't see active ban now, so you should be able to play. I do see reports by Darcano and Merlin for sfv.
It's not smart to even shoot 1 bullet at a plane,as much as it is forbidden.

Now go and have fun smile

#4 2023-04-13 20:27:39

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 111.0

Frkin' Lev Tolstoi over here...

#5 2023-04-13 20:32:19

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
iOS Safari 16.3

Serebro wrote:

Frkin' Lev Tolstoi over here...

Lol is that the philosopher with 13 children?

#6 2023-04-13 20:36:52

Serebro
Windows 10 Chrome 111.0

The one who wrote "War and Piece" which is 2000 pages

#7 2023-04-14 07:01:03

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 112.0

Dont buy the lies of this trash, ask Krazy8 how he was deliberately parking his own team's carrier within sight and range of south def gun on Wake Island, lined up with the Jap destroyer and hoping to take the same hits fired at it, any carrier driver worth their hands knows this is asking to be sunk, and easily located by planes too, he had it beached in front, even if reversible, and he had no business doing it, yet he did on purpose, furthermore the sfv of b17 on Market was deliberate, he pretended like he was trying to engage enemy air and or just random fire, and did at least 30% damage, and he did it because it was me flying the b17

Check it all out, you'll see how it really is

As for you, mister plain old "tool"

Heed these words well

Image BBCode test

Last edited by Zatoichi (2023-04-14 07:02:28)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer