#1 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Banned w/no clue » 2022-01-21 05:51:45

Its older than the name copying matter, from before it, yes

#2 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Banned w/no clue » 2022-01-16 04:42:37

People mostly understand the basis of my raging, and I am selective about it, what and or who I get mad at and why and how I respond to that is within reason, I don't have any ban lengths for months

#4 Re: Report Abuse » Name stealing » 2022-01-03 08:28:58

Go fuck yourself Karl, you really ought to try some extended time living less culturally as a Russian

#5 Re: Report Abuse » Name stealing » 2022-01-01 09:12:52

Also restore Cactus admin as he absolutely did the right thing and no different than IVO did when it came up before, that is only reason he did it, because this goof wouldnt change name, doesnt matter if he's salty about outranking as an admin, the name part was never his call and he was told that quite directly

#6 Report Abuse » Name stealing » 2021-12-18 20:27:52

Zatoichi
Replies: 26

Once again Karlson despite being admin is stealing my name by making his "KingMerliN"

#7 Re: Report Abuse » who is this anonymous hero? » 2021-12-12 01:15:37

Still dont get it fools, also I didn't take it from anyone, its two already existing things compiled together as my own concept, a wizards name, with a military rank, at one time I was just MerliN before I play bf42

#8 Re: Report Abuse » who is this anonymous hero? » 2021-12-07 07:29:52

The people who can't understand why this is wrong are fucking idiots

#10 Re: Report Abuse » How do you solve a problem like Merlin? » 2021-11-30 16:15:34

How ironic Berkle and how little you really know Balv

#11 Re: Report Abuse » Maj. Merlin » 2021-11-24 06:39:49

Dakota wrote:
Crash wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Nice to know there are unicorns on simple.

Thanks for thinking of me. It warms my heart.

I'm not a unicorn. Im just reporting what I'm seeing. There's way more hate here for Merlin than positivity, so dont worry, youre hate campaign against him will survive.

Must be a reason for what and why players feel that way about him, one day you will realize and change yourr mind set about him. Wait and see !


You're wrong, people who REALLY know me see past this question to begin with and understand me best.

#12 Re: Report Abuse » Got kicked in Berlin today » 2021-11-20 07:11:06

No its immensely a factor in inf, if you see my regging, I have to wait always with lmg for a suitable hit angle, and even still because of strafing despite cutting them off well in advance and already hitting them, they med or w/e, strafe and survive, fire back on occasions

#13 Re: Report Abuse » Bunny banned me for having Maj preface to name » 2021-11-18 23:26:09

Its my handle, and people changing it to that suddenly is not a matter of the principle you are speaking, shut up, you have no argument here

#14 Re: Report Abuse » Bunny banned me for having Maj preface to name » 2021-11-18 20:55:12

Meow trying to shit stir desperately here, arguing for sake of arguing because he wants to make it look like this is about all military prefixes but its about copying maj for its own sake now go sit back down and shut up

#15 Re: Report Abuse » Bunny banned me for having Maj preface to name » 2021-11-18 12:05:52

Its my identity and you cant just go swiping it and adding it to own name because you think it looks cool or when a few idiots bandwagon on a goofy trend only really designed to hound, harass people, even if they're such constant headbutters like me, also I started as Lt.MerliN on Day Of Defeat, after some years at that, I felt worthy of Cpt. then realizing Major was next and how much cooler Maj.MerliN would look, it was my goal for Bf1942 starting myself off as Sgt again, and when i'd become dominant enough on moongamers, natoes I elevated my rank gradually, so its not simply putting it in because its short for Major, I played in such lengths as other ranks to feel i'd earned it, and since it looked, sounded best I kept it even if my ability level long since surpassed it.


Truth is normally ive no objections at all to people using it, but not as a fad, as a trend because of others, copying and only happening because of that, that it is only appearing and becoming popular from a stupid name copying circlejerk by a given number of certain people who find fun in that sort of thing, not for legitimate reasons like I have, if was more like that, it doesnt matter, but in this case, it does.

#16 Report Abuse » Pvt Ryan » 2021-11-15 20:04:47

Zatoichi
Replies: 1

Private Ryan has been coming in late night, early mornings to mainbase, teamkill for months and it was the same again on Market, Bocage and Brit at the start of today, if you look at the logs you will see many reasons to not even allow an appeal, he is troll through and through

#17 Re: Report Abuse » Maj. Merlin » 2021-11-11 07:37:40

No no no clown, you rammed me systematically on brit to be a dick, why would I give ANYONE like you a ride? And you bandwagoned on the trend from others doing it, sickening, I only say that which needs to be said after a given point, on top of all the h8orade thrown at me to deal with, how bout back the f off of me for once, be fair, have some damn honor in 1 on 1s for once, dont be cowards and rely on outclimbing, or camping all the time with no possible chance to fight back, you shameless bags of dix

#18 Re: Off-Topic » Funny Videos and Pics... » 2021-11-10 06:38:16

Okay so read the repost captions and continue the trend you see with your own additions,
ill get us started off here...

Image BBCode test


Dessert Combat

#20 Re: Report Abuse » Álvarez Bantino » 2021-10-31 22:38:01

Keep an eye on Balv and any handles he may use as well, he does the same to me as much as he can manage

#21 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Ban? » 2021-10-15 17:49:26

Yes you're right, thank you, someone's fucking around here though, it was to be Battle Of Brit last night and as I rejoined the ban came down then, really shady, is very odd

#22 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Ban? » 2021-10-15 17:36:17

No dice so far, still banned

#23 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Ban? » 2021-10-15 06:01:04

Ahh part of your offences were already witness by an admin so...

#24 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Ban? » 2021-10-15 05:36:29

riiiiiiiiiiiiight, after teamkilling, teamwounding me for months, and just today using b17 guns to attract enemy fighters by firing randomly in all directions, and refusing to fire at them at all, as well as raking the nose, wings, with gradual damage randomly,
Im sure that's what must be it, sooner or later they will be watching you while you're doing it, and be done with.

#25 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Ban? » 2021-10-15 01:35:57

Did someone tk as my name while I was gone with my CD key (Sometimes people really do appear as fakes but its really my CD key, gets stolen sometimes, I hate that) or maybe just name fake?

And certain I am not in ban list?

#26 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Ban? » 2021-10-15 01:28:08

Yeah wtf, can help anyone?

#27 Server Ban Appeals » Ban? » 2021-10-15 01:08:32

Zatoichi
Replies: 19

I'm banned for what now?

#28 Re: Server Ban Appeals » ATF_MajorWood ||| Banned for tk » 2021-10-09 10:55:47

Because you presume you're somehow involved makes me the narcissist here?

Image BBCode test

#29 Re: Server Ban Appeals » ATF_MajorWood ||| Banned for tk » 2021-10-08 06:35:19

This was more about stopping a saboteur from getting a tank off of the af defending it which had to have originated from the axis side initially in desperation, the entire map dynamic, situation changes all the faster and more drastically, if that tank is destroyed, so given krieger was continuing to persist his aim mainly was to stop him for logical, meritable reasons rather than tk as revenge

#30 Re: Server Ban Appeals » ATF_MajorWood ||| Banned for tk » 2021-10-08 06:01:51

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Wasn't regarding you anyway.

Good


Maybe you're just over self important...

Board footer