#31 2016-09-13 08:01:48

Serebro
iOS Safari 7.0

Re: e.S admin abuse

I did a few tks also when I was new here. If I had been immediately banned I doubdt Id come again. Give them a chance. 15 min ban is a very usefull command. If the violator doesnt understand, then a day, week, perm.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-09-13 08:27:51

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

We all have been new here, Sonic - but we never did it that deliberate way. They are not playing, and doesn't look that they want to play either. And as far as you see - they don't care if they will be banned.

Last edited by e.S (2016-09-13 08:29:38)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#33 2016-09-13 10:03:24

ZvacA
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Firefox 48.0

Sonic wrote:

I did a few tks also when I was new here. If I had been immediately banned I doubdt Id come again. Give them a chance. 15 min ban is a very usefull command. If the violator doesnt understand, then a day, week, perm.

During the game you can quite recognize between those, who hit own accidently whether they are new or experienced and those, who hit someone on purpose or just because they dont use brain properly or any reason they have. If someone example from your team drop bomb on your head via plane, because situation on the ground was unclear for him, ok, sh*t happens even still to the best, but when teammate just walks towards you and stares on you for a while and then just opens fire to kill you, there's no excuse for it. Everybody of us was once new in the game, but perhaps because of it I believe we tryied play carefully, gradually gaining experience with the gameplay with as few errors as possible and respect other players and ingame rules. According even the part of video, situation on that af was crazy and I dont blame e.S. for intervene as such. Again, repetitive baseattacking even with warnings, jitterbugs who just start with damaging vehicles or planes with firearms or flaks, when they cant get them or cos thery are bored in that moment, wall of useless texts not related to the ingame etc. You can notice that lot of nicknames there are quite  known on the server for some time, so they can know the rules and  how to play. e. S is maybe strict sometimes, but he is doing his job, which doenst effect those, who want to play normally.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#34 2016-09-13 11:51:42

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

One can just want to test if friendly fire is on... Well, I just told what I would do. You are all grown ups and suit yourselves.

#35 2016-09-13 12:04:45

ZvacA
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Firefox 48.0

Sonic wrote:

One can just want to test if friendly fire is on...

In that case, I am glad some of us are playing a war only in videogames... big_smile

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#36 2016-09-13 13:33:32

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

e.S, calm down a wee bit and listen to the other old timers that´s been around as admins for awhile. It is splendid that we take this game...yes game, serious but fight fire with fire isn´t always the answer. I´m on your side as you volontary take time and effort to serve this game as an admin but as many, admins included, in this tread suggest, maybe a week is a bit harsh. Could easily ,as you understand, be intrepeted as personal vengence and anger in the heat of the moment and not calm judgement from an administrators point of view.
With friendly regards and with the outmost respect,
Panic

Last edited by PanicModePete (2016-09-13 13:35:05)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#37 2016-09-13 14:15:53

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

P.M.Pete, I am very calm. No one banned by me complained ( well, one, actually - Aslyn, but it wasn't him who was teamkilling and had score -12, it was his little brother ...). This topic was started by a troll, who is not able to basesnipe anymore and wants his revenge by trolling on forum. So, I just answered to his question.  My best regards to you too.

Last edited by e.S (2016-09-13 14:17:42)

#38 2016-09-13 17:52:01

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Maybe all of you admins should have an online paw wow and come to an agreement what is and what isn´t allowed in the game so there won´t be any ?-marks in the future concerning for example what is active and what is not in a base. Some say this and some say that. One admin just kick, an other ban for 15 min and others for one week. No rules should be a case of interpretation and therefore diffrent decisions from different admins.
Clean and simple.
Panic

#39 2016-09-13 18:10:58

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

e.S is a good admin Pete...i'd side with him all the way.  You are right most of what you say above...we did that a long time ago.

#40 2016-09-13 18:25:08

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Hear you Pit. Case closed. smile

#41 2016-09-13 23:23:22

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

Yes, e.S is good but he's a bit strict and exacting to the others. You have to understand the server is crowded a lot by people who like to make troubles and his purpose to get rid of these people.

#42 2016-09-14 08:10:53

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

ZvacA wrote:
Sonic wrote:

One can just want to test if friendly fire is on...

In that case, I am glad some of us are playing a war only in videogames... big_smile

Hehe, indeed! And if the real war starts, God forbid to end up in a wesp with a bfsoldier big_smile

#43 2016-09-14 08:25:58

bomberman
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

Thanks for all the replies.

In summary, it appears most agree:

previously

nämeless wrote:

Yes, I think it should be allowed by the rules to snipe the enemy AA-gunners. At least I wouldn't kick for this.

recently

Sonic wrote:

I'm glad these are both clarified and it's good to hear both are consistent with what I've understood since I began playing here several weeks ago.

The issue of this thread is e.S's behavior.  In summary e.S:

• when asked respectfully (lesson learned by me from first encounter) about lengthy bans, his only response was "I'll ban you next time too"

• is dishonest, posted a 2m44s video that's true length was 4m59s (he cut out the 2m15s, see post #30)

• additional video incriminates him by showing several additional !bandis1week (~7x total in the ~5m, cut to only show 2x +1x attempted ban)

• missing video shows Arkos was handling the situation well with warnings and kicks; auto kicks also helping

• cut video shows my respectful question of !bandis1week and Arkos's agreement

• e.S will not post full video because he knows it shows his abuse, thankfully so will server log

• doesn't follow what appears to be accepted procedure of !w > !k > !bandis15min > !bandis1week; only ever uses !bandis1week

• results to immature behavior in forum

• name calling (trolls, other), implying their stupid ("read my signature" - e.S)

• next time 3x ban (usually for minor infraction, see Server Ban Appeals)

• variations of "I'm done with you" instead of just not posting (usually actually does respond, see this thread)

• is a very talented BF1942 gamer, though as has been pointed out by several folks, several times; a good player and good admin are two entirely independent things

In my experience, it's best to take the high road with folks like e.S instead of getting stuck in the gutter with them.  I plan to take this approach and in general avoid engaging with him.

In my view, this is successful in any of these ways:

• e.S self corrects after having his abuse on public display

• other admins help correct e.S's behavior and review that other commands exist besides !bandis1week

• e.S loses admin privileges

The only way this fails is if e.S continues his scorched earth policy as an admin that drives away newbies that may be future, rule following regulars, thereby limiting the SiMPLE and BF1942 pool of players and hastening the death of the server and game.

I'm quite fond of FRA server and the SiMPLE community so I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!

bomberman

Last edited by bomberman (2016-09-14 08:27:49)

#44 2016-09-14 16:33:23

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

naaaaaaa.. anyone over the top like you are is addicted...you would still play here.  Perhaps if you spent the time and effort behind your aggressive anti-admin posts focused on understanding the crap most France admins have to go thru with jerk players, maybe you would get it.

#45 2016-09-14 18:26:02

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Could we please leave e.S in peace now? Otherwise we soon run out of admins..think about that 4 a moment.

#46 2016-09-14 20:01:25

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

Thanks guys for support. But, don't worry - I do not care much actually. Let them troll - it makes me happy  smile

#47 2016-09-14 22:35:44

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Nameless the fuckhead is actually in on this trolling, jake from statefarm / mr tambourine has been tking for weeks, anytime he is there as admin, he completely ignores it, he'll conveniently show up when such tking is going on, you dont have to do or say anything, merely being good and existing is enough, nameless has exploited several opportunities like this in an otherwise dead sky, and only at them, for kill streaks, because he's being fed info, abides the trolls targeting certain players, casca themselves saw this, they are dirty, underhanded, and completely full of shit, they will sink to any low to f*ck with others games to make them quit, especially if its during a week mr cheapshot big talk isn't having a great week because hes being dealt with either in a fair fight with me or getting killed though unfair means as he himself exploits,
they can say and act how they like, put people down, use any language, others can to, spreading anti truth non history of ww2 showing blatant nazi sympathy like fucking morons, that or constant jew bashing is ok, but take issue with any of that and its kicked, meanwhile, they run this vicious self serving double standard, they would rather do this and try and coerce people to quit or get banned somehow, instead of upholding their own rules and policy
Just disgusting, shameless, you might say, and if you ask me, claiming moral highground while exploiting the rules being peoples backs is very culturally, typically, expectedly russian
Olympics, CS tournys, trying to f*ck with the US election via hacking ect

#48 2016-09-14 22:40:36

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

This is a period: .

It's very useful when you are trying to write readable sentences.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#49 2016-09-14 22:44:00

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

No the recent cheating and use of Russian made hacks genius

#50 2016-09-14 23:12:22

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

Zatoichi wrote:

Nameless the fuckhead is actually in on this trolling, jake from statefarm / mr tambourine has been tking for weeks, anytime he is there as admin, he completely ignores it, he'll conveniently show up when such tking is going on, you dont have to do or say anything, merely being good and existing is enough, nameless has exploited several opportunities like this in an otherwise dead sky, and only at them, for kill streaks, because he's being fed info, abides the trolls targeting certain players, casca themselves saw this, they are dirty, underhanded, and completely full of shit, they will sink to any low to f*ck with others games to make them quit, especially if its during a week mr cheapshot big talk isn't having a great week because hes being dealt with either in a fair fight with me or getting killed though unfair means as he himself exploits,
they can say and act how they like, put people down, use any language, others can to, spreading anti truth non history of ww2 showing blatant nazi sympathy like fucking morons, that or constant jew bashing is ok, but take issue with any of that and its kicked, meanwhile, they run this vicious self serving double standard, they would rather do this and try and coerce people to quit or get banned somehow, instead of upholding their own rules and policy
Just disgusting, shameless, you might say, and if you ask me, claiming moral highground while exploiting the rules being peoples backs is very culturally, typically, expectedly russian
Olympics, CS tournys, trying to f*ck with the US election via hacking ect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V4_iSwuP-k

#51 2016-09-14 23:28:04

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Nameless - "why did you kick my teamkilling troll friend DrJihad?" was teamkilling earlier and only gets a kick when he tries to do it to an admin, nameless completely ignored christina while getting tked, again on purpose
why was he kicked? cause your dumbass troll friend fucked up and did what you know he does in simple server in front of an admin, you biased scummy dingbat, why don't you try it straight for once Russia? y'know, honest, not lying through your teeth

#52 2016-09-15 00:32:44

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 48.0

I think once Merlin will crap his own pants being that angry.

#53 2016-09-15 01:28:38

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Yah, course, avoid the issue at hand and let them keep showing up and tking and you endorsing it on purpose like a rule contradicting fuckhead

#54 2016-09-15 12:43:05

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

dude, you need representative defender here, because you are absolutely unable
if you want, i can try to help you, but only if you really want to be heard

tell what you want to have to be done, and how, but think first, like you are in a court, ok please?
it getting ridiculous, if i didnt know you, i would think youre troll. please rise above and watch from there at different angles and different eyes on this, i know you can do it

#55 2016-09-15 15:27:55

bomberman
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

PitViper wrote:

naaaaaaa.. anyone over the top like you are is addicted...you would still play here.  Perhaps if you spent the time and effort behind your aggressive anti-admin posts focused on understanding the crap most France admins have to go thru with jerk players, maybe you would get it.

It appears that your reading comprehension skills are not very strong...

bomberman wrote:

I'm quite fond of FRA server and the SiMPLE community so I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!

Anyhow, everyone seems content so it's safe to say this thread has served its purpose and we can let it drift into the ether.  See you on the battlefield!

bomberman

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#56 2016-09-15 19:52:17

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Completely blind bunch of censoring nazis here, no right to tell truth about reality of tk trolls and admin knowledge conspiracy

#57 2016-09-15 20:17:38

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

but we love you, Merlin, you're sweet aryan, just pledge allegianse to the reich on Hitler's portrait and we are listening you

#58 2016-09-15 20:31:01

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

I'm part slav and that club is ghey as f*ck, just like this troll / admin teamup to coerce and bully

#59 2016-09-15 20:50:36

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

пguys, this slav got us disclosed, everybody run to the escaping submarine!!

rly Merlin, how to talk with you when youre like this, of course there are many trolls on any game server, of course you are a sweet pie for them, of course noone wont caring you 24/7, more so your excessive reaction and victim sindrome, get a poket lighting and fry your pennis, the pain will distract you of the main problems
im realy sorry

#60 2016-09-15 20:56:32

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Yeah which is why they are tking others, what does that have to do with anything reactionary? I know complacency does not work, that's like paying for kidnapped hostages and thinking they won't do it again

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-09-15 20:56:48)

Board footer