#1 2016-09-04 04:27:33

Jeff791
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

I was abused by admins.....

I was abused by admins. I was banned for 15 mins for team killing by accident. I was walking over to a plane when I realized the guy going for the plane previously attacked my multiple times with a katyusha (he is on my team) I ran up to him and he flew away (BANNED). Is this really necessary? No, it isn't. A lot of people were team killing and I was singled out. I was told to watch my language so I did... The admin and other users continued do use inappropriate obscene language calling my friend derogatory words. I was running to a tank when an admin hit me with his car. I was killed. He then proceed to claim that it was my fault based on prior server actions. This wasn't true. I wanted me some T-34. I was banned for disrupting game play, this drew a line, a major admin overreach. I didn't do anything to deserve this except bug a player in chat (no foul language). My friend was then abused as well. If you want to run a legitimate server then get some legitimate admins to run it. Stop the child's play. "Don't insult other users." Especially if your an admin abide by your own rules.

Non-admins unite against unfair treatment!
The Krusty Krab is unfair.

Mr. Myaz is in there.

Standing at the spawn.

Plotting his oppression.

rock and  Myaz (abusers)

What actions should be taken? Who is worse?

1. Disciplinary actions (firing)
  2. In game disciplinary actions (Banning for a time)
  3. Stripping of titles
  4. Myaz
  5. Rock
Total votes: 3

Poll is closed

Last edited by Jeff791 (2016-09-04 04:38:59)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-09-04 04:28:49

Jeff791
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

Re: I was abused by admins.....

Please give us an in game url for rules instead of abusing us unnecessarily.

#3 2016-09-04 06:26:33

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 48.0

I replied to your friend about this at http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4932:

Catpain_Blackadder wrote:

If your friend was Ferrucio629, I'm the one who banned him.  He was first kicked (not by me) after he TKed by zooking a friendly tank on his own base.  I gave him the first ban was when he jumped in front of a friendly plane that was taking off, then started shooting at it.  He got a 15 minute ban, because he had already been kicked earlier in that game.  Our standard procedure is to warn, then kick, then ban for 15 minutes, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, and 1 month.  Each infraction gets the next higher penalty.

After that he came back (immediately getting warned by the server for bad language), and not unlike you, would not stop spamming chat.  There was another complaint from a player who said Ferrucio had intentionally jumped in front of his car to draw a TK, but I didn't see that one.  Finally, he went onto the Allied main base to steal a tank and started firing when he got into it: that is attacking the enemy main.  Since that map has death bubbles it also causes problems with the map because the tank starts to burn and leaves a hazard for the Allied team on their base.  The ban could have been for attacking enemy main, but I thought disrupting game play better described the overall picture.

If there is another such incident it will go to a 3 day ban.

Rules are posted at http://team-simple.org/rules.

BTW, the person driving the car that hit you (rockinrolla) is not an admin.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-09-04 17:21:42

Jeff791
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

Thank you for remaining professional in your role as an admin. I respect your maturity and thoughts on the subject, regardless he was banned again for a day for seemingly no reason. He was hit by an admin in a jeep and then accused of running running towards the jeep. It was one of those cases where you spawn in and quickly get hit while being unaware (he was running to get to a vacant t-34 in spawn). Give in the prior circumstances I can see how he should blame him, but he didn't see the car in his FOV. They then accused him using derogatory language (hypocritically doing so). He eventually stopped nagging them in chat and proceeded to play the game. To no avail did the admins stop their in chat abuse (derogatory words for homosexuals etc.).  He was then banned for absolutely no reason (1 day ban "disrupting game play"). I as well as many others believe that this is a major admin overreach. I commend you for your maturity and professional viewpoint on your job as an admin. I would also implore you to insight some maturity into your colleagues as well (Myaz, piper). Their arguments are immature and irrational.

Again I thank you for your maturity and professional viewpoints.

#5 2016-09-04 17:22:12

Jeff791
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

He had no idea about the enemy main base.

Last edited by Jeff791 (2016-09-04 17:22:23)

#6 2016-09-04 17:25:20

Jeff791
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

"Grow up Limmy. I warned you twice. You may want to read the server messages about firing tanks from base. Maybe if you paid attention you wouldn't have been kicked.
And yes, I would love tanks to be removed on Stali and Berlin. The same pansies keep going for the tanks to assist their scores."

I wish I could say I have been on a server with less-professional admins, but.... I can't

Please help your colleagues

Board footer