#1 2016-08-28 22:55:39

BrimStone
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

Count De'Money TKing ..... AGAIN!!!

I joined at about 5:00am EST, playing Battle of Britain, I'm on Axis side, I was on the AA gun, he came up behind me and tked me AGAIN, on purpose.

I didn't get a screenshot, MANY people were dying and it rolled off before I could capture it.

This is NOT the first time he has done this.  Maybe because he lives in his mommys basement, has no car, no girlfriend, no friends, no life, so it's his only way to get kicks.  Personally, I would prefer to exterminate him so he doesn't pass on his defective DNA to future retards, but our society is not there......yet.

Don't you think it's time to ban this asshole punk PERMANENTLY???

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-08-30 18:03:44

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Linux Firefox 48.0

Re: Count De'Money TKing ..... AGAIN!!!

I saw your post preceding his ban over on aX, so we'll keep an eye out for him here.  Which SiMPLE server was it, though, FRA or USA?

#3 2016-10-01 12:34:38

BrimStone
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

I think it was on FRA server, but this asshole goes to different servers when he gets banned.  Other servers where he is an asshole TKer, aX is one (as you've seen) and if he isn't banned there yet, he will soon. He's an asshole AND a TKer, he probably lives in mommy's basement, has no friends, no girlfriend (his blow-up doll doesn't count!  smile, no car, no life and his  only daily thrill is jerking off multiple times a day and TKing online.  People like him are pathetic losers and should be neutered so as to prevent futures generations of basement dwelling losers, such as him.

Thanks Captain!

#4 2016-10-01 13:49:02

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

He is a well known trouble maker and like Brimstone has said he gets a ban and then moves to another server until ban has expired then will come back and do it all again, he has been doing it for years.
He was perm banned from my own server about two years ago but it was for using map hacks on that occasion.

#5 2016-10-01 14:20:17

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

BrimStone wrote:

I think it was on FRA server, but this asshole goes to different servers when he gets banned.  Other servers where he is an asshole TKer, aX is one (as you've seen) and if he isn't banned there yet, he will soon. He's an asshole AND a TKer, he probably lives in mommy's basement, has no friends, no girlfriend (his blow-up doll doesn't count!  smile, no car, no life and his  only daily thrill is jerking off multiple times a day and TKing online.  People like him are pathetic losers and should be neutered so as to prevent futures generations of basement dwelling losers, such as him.

Thanks Captain!

I sense a lot of hatred in this post

#6 2016-10-16 02:37:36

BrimStone
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

OH YES, LOTS!!!!  If I knew where he lived, I would go there and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM..........MULTIPLE TIMES.

I used to work weekends at a after hours night club as a bouncer for some easy bucks.  I never got hurt.  The trouble makers?  They went to jail....or the hospital...or both.  I would enjoy teaching girly-boy asshole Count De'Money a few life lessons in REAL LIFE.

And people like him deserve it.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2016-10-16 06:29:47

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Board footer