Windows 8 Firefox 46.0

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-05-09 18:05:35

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Re: Stalingrad

In those 3 months, were Adolf decided to pause the blitzkrieg, Russians moved 17000 factorys to the east, far away from the front. After it was only a matter of time, until germans gets overrunned at wolga. From the beginning it should be clear it's not possible to hold this 1700km frontline in summercloths when winter is close.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-05-09 18:08:08)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-05-09 19:02:57

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 44.0

Maybe next time

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-05-09 19:10:07

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

Arkos wrote:

In those 3 months, were Adolf decided to pause the blitzkrieg, Russians moved 17000 factorys to the east, far away from the front. After it was only a matter of time, until germans gets overrunned at wolga. From the beginning it should be clear it's not possible to hold this 1700km frontline in summercloths when winter is close.

Apparently he was late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk

#5 2016-05-09 19:18:01

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

They Whermachtführung and Adolf couldn't agree about the strategy. Wehrmachtgenerals wants to take moskau, but Adolf the kaukasus oil fields. Moskau was not important, if it's cutted from resources/Wolga, which would be the right strategy.

The discussions went 3 months.

#6 2016-05-09 19:24:50

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

Seems it was a bit to much to chew in one gulp.

#7 2016-05-09 20:07:00

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Yes..., anyway. Adolf was planing that germany would be prepared for war around 1944, but not 1939. He expected that UK and france would hold still when he captured Poland. And later... only a fool is starting a 3rd front, but they were spoiled from the fast victorys since it began and became reckless. On the other hand, they had no other choice. They needed the oil, coal and steal from Poland and Kaukasus. (Same in Northafrica).   

This 1700km front and the Blitzkrieg had one disadvantage. Longer supply routes.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-05-09 20:12:53)

#8 2016-05-09 22:59:27

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

Yeah but he mention in that recording that the Russians wanted to much of hm things, dont remember exactly and sure could be just whining i guess. Also i have a wage memory that i read somewhere that he didnt really want to vage war with Great Britan.

Its much i dont know or understand for that matter, like after the war usa and russia went cold war on each other, wasnt Korea like south-usa against north-russia?

Its like if Communism was that much of a threat then usa-germany could punched russia and stopped it in its tracks. Instead Russia took over like everything near them?

Ah well should have payed more attention in school i guess. smile

#9 2016-05-10 00:02:26

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 46.0

bud wrote:

Yeah but he mention in that recording that the Russians wanted to much of hm things, dont remember exactly and sure could be just whining i guess. Also i have a wage memory that i read somewhere that he didnt really want to vage war with Great Britan.

Its much i dont know or understand for that matter, like after the war usa and russia went cold war on each other, wasnt Korea like south-usa against north-russia?

Its like if Communism was that much of a threat then usa-germany could punched russia and stopped it in its tracks. Instead Russia took over like everything near them?

Looks like a stream of consciousness, from one entity to another one. smile

#10 2016-05-10 01:14:36

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

The point was that in those countries communism growed, supported by sovjets and china. And that scared many people. Besides in those times, it was a common knowledge, that it's possible to survive and to win a nuclear war. 1983 we all were going close to a nuclear disaster. Only because of a thinking russian Soldier it didn't came so far. An automatic counterattack system had a failure. Normally this soldier/officer should start the counterattack instantly, but he refused to do that without more informations.

And there are also the hidden attacks from USA in Sweden in the 80s. They tried to fake soviet submarines at the coast of Sweden. I guess it was the same some years ago, when sweden started to hunt ghost submarines. Those troops are called "Shadow warriors". They started in ww2 and faked sounds and movements of land and sea vehicles. Entire german divisions were distracted by them. Reagan was using and promoting them too. Desinformation and bluffing is until today agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQvKuFQSN2E

Same with IRAN. Iran had a democratic gouverment in the 60s. The schah was in Berlin in the exil. CIA sponsored 2 groups of agitator to spread trouble on the streets of Teheran. Those groups fight each other and didn't know, that they are only used. The minister retired between 1 week, the schah came back in exchange for exploration permits. In those times, you saw no woman with burka etc.. They all trusted USA, bec. it was the only leading force which never was activ as aggressor in kolonialism, but they fukked it up with all these countries where we have all those probles these days. When they found out, some years later, in Teheran, people got angry and the mullahs toke the chance to get the power with their radical ideas. (In the past gouverment and church was separated in Iran, but it changed at this time). And so started all this what we have today. Iran was in the 60s a democratic republik like countries in europe.

Same in Afghanistan. In the 70s people were walking around like in europe. In southamerica the cia killed one president. The list was getting longer and longer, ... no wonder people don't trust the american gouverment anymore.

Today they spend each year 10 billion $ to listening the people phones, reading everything they want, log each move from everybody and what you think they do with all those informations? Making the world to a better place? Bullshit. They are conspiring, faking, distracting etc. etc.

English video about this shadow war in IRAN

http://videos.howstuffworks.com/discove … -video.htm

We can be lucky that there are people outthere who use their brain.

American scientists gave informations about nuclear weapons to the soviets, same with stealth technology and what Snowden was doing is the same, but he was not the first.

Allways, when 1 country has a great advantage they start to go crazy and think they can rule the world like they want. But those people knew it better. It needs allways a balance between everything, Knowlegde, Technology etc.

I bet, today we all can be lucky that the russians, (or let's say, those Ex-KGB comrades) are on the balance's other pan.

But you know. To want what others have is human. When we play a BfMap, when i spawn and i see an enemy walking somewhere, my first thoughts are: My Street, My House, My Flag... even when the enemys teach me different, after my next respawn, the same thoughts blow through my head again.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-05-10 02:22:42)

#11 2016-05-10 01:52:39

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 50.0

My understanding was that the invasion of the Soviet Union had to do with the Lebensraum rather than for some tactical reason or resources.

#12 2016-05-10 02:00:12

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

It was the ending of WWI which forced the germans to start WWII. Look at germany or the world map before WWI and after. They want only back what others stole. They had a exorbitant crysis in germany after ww1 and this could not end in anything else then new big trouble.

Everybody had defense pacts with plenty of other countries at 1914, And after the homicide on successor Prince Ferdinand, (who knows who was really behind) the following story was a self runner.

Btw. i edited the post before... as usual.

In fact germans needed Ressources to win the war. They had to try to secure them. Nobody wanted to make business with them. The mark was nothing worth anymore. You know, this was not starting at 1939, it started in the ending of WWI.

But they learned from this failure. Because of this the marshall plan was designed after WWII. They want that germanys Economy recuperate as fast as possible. In Gouverment more then 50% were old nazis and it was tolerated by the victor powers, but they were also indispensable if marshall plan shall succed and it did. The german Witschaftswunder was there only some years later.

But because of this the left wing, alias RAF was coming up in the 70s. But this is another side of the same medal.

Germany 1913 There was no poland before WWI. (Oberschlesien coal/iron) belonged to Deutschland. After WWI they had to pay reparation for the entire WWI but had from nowhere incoming money. The only possible incoming, (Oberschlesien) was not germany anymore.

https://www.google.ch/search?q=deutschl … q3PLY-M%3A

Last edited by Arkos (2016-05-10 02:31:03)

#13 2016-05-10 02:33:58

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Here you see what happend after WWI, when germany had to pay all costs from WWI allone.

At 1923 1 US$ was 4.200.000.000.000 Mark

http://www.sammler.com/mz/inflation.htm

They had an exorbitant Inflation. They had up to 100.000.000.000.000 Mark banknote. The economy was grounded. The cost for one bread could be 10'000'000'000 Mark.

Because of this crysis it was easy for a man with a vision, like Adolf, to bring the people behind himself. In this situation people take every straw to survive... . 

"Arbeit macht frei" was fashionable those days, then they needed only a guilty and one moment later all pulled on the same line.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-05-10 02:53:17)

#14 2016-05-10 15:23:23

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

Thanks for all the info, its always interesting to learn new stuff. More now then it was in school anyway, all i remember from school is mostly like: Hitler=bad, jews=good, Russia=bad, USA=good.

#15 2016-05-10 15:57:50

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:

Looks like a stream of consciousness, from one entity to another one. smile

Power means responsibility, im far too lazy for such foolish bussiness. smile

#16 2016-05-10 16:38:16

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

bud wrote:

All i remember from school is mostly like: Hitler=bad, jews=good, Russia=bad, USA=good.

Nono, the world is grey and the truth lies somewhere in the dark.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-05-10 16:45:28)

Board footer