#211 2016-04-06 19:17:52

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Re: # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!!

joking apart, tuia, really, i know how hard you are trying to prove your point, but , seriously, with this last video, and with the demo you added, you have just shown that you know absolutely nothing about the game.
respect for your coding capabilities, but please stay in it, and stop trying to engage the pro area of gamers !
maybe even Vitaly Volkov will agree with me wink

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#212 2016-04-07 00:04:20

MontereyJack
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 38.0

Thanks for showing us the last piece of evidence. I think the explanations already posted should be enough to dismiss this video too. I'll add that there are many reasons to rotate the turret, like in 0:10, other than to aim for firing at an enemy. In this case the primary reason was probably a quick reaction to the grenade which came into view right before George rotated the turret. As your demo shows, George would have been able to watch for the other grenades which followed. Another reason to change one's camera position or orientation is to listen. You can determine a sound source's direction by looking around until the sound is balanced on the right and left channel. Even when you're not going through this procedure, you can estimate a source's approximate direction without looking directly at it. For this it helps to get multiple samples of the sound from different orientations. So it's worth quickly changing one's camera orientation and then listening again, preferably not moving so as not to make any unnecessary noise. Even wild animals know and use this trick. Another reason to rotate the turret is to get ready to attack something which is not in gun sights yet, but may soon be, e.g. by going forward in that situation, as George later did. When you are used to switching to other cameras, as George apparently is, often you don't need to keep your turret pointing forwards when you can see forward better in the third person camera anyway. Better keep it pointing in some other useful direction and then you can switch between 3rd person (forward) and 1st person (some other direction) very quickly, with just 1 button for each.

I think if I was in George's place I would probably play these situations even better, without any cheats.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#213 2016-04-07 00:19:07

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 26.2

George wrote:
Arkos wrote:

after 0:56 ... hmm... 7th sense? hehe...

Always give a  look toward the western hill, when you find yourself at this spot (0:56) there, most pro players use wespe at the hill as a regular spot to destroy incoming tanks....and infantry.
not my problem that an inf was walking close by........ ( they always love to swim over the river with zookas and bang you from behind ) ........etc etc etc........
especially when you use cameras as i do, and when you pass with tank next to the wall, camera turns, and you can see a broader area.

That does not hold water, windmill was not taken, so how could you expect a wespe to be there. It was another stroke of luck to find an enemy hidden to your left when to your right american outpost flag had not been captured, yet.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#214 2016-04-07 00:36:31

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 26.2

MontereyJack wrote:

Thanks for showing us the last piece of evidence. I think the explanations already posted should be enough to dismiss this video too. I'll add that there are many reasons to rotate the turret, like in 0:10, other than to aim for firing at an enemy. In this case the primary reason was probably a quick reaction to the grenade which came into view right before George rotated the turret. As your demo shows, George would have been able to watch for the other grenades which followed. Another reason to change one's camera position or orientation is to listen. You can determine a sound source's direction by looking around until the sound is balanced on the right and left channel. Even when you're not going through this procedure, you can estimate a source's approximate direction without looking directly at it. For this it helps to get multiple samples of the sound from different orientations. So it's worth quickly changing one's camera orientation and then listening again, preferably not moving so as not to make any unnecessary noise. Even wild animals know and use this trick. Another reason to rotate the turret is to get ready to attack something which is not in gun sights yet, but may soon be, e.g. by going forward in that situation, as George later did. When you are used to switching to other cameras, as George apparently is, often you don't need to keep your turret pointing forwards when you can see forward better in the third person camera anyway. Better keep it pointing in some other useful direction and then you can switch between 3rd person (forward) and 1st person (some other direction) very quickly, with just 1 button for each.

I think if I was in George's place I would probably play these situations even better, without any cheats.

He moves the turret to the wall before any grenade explodes. My demo shows you cannot see through the wall any infantries approaching, so that raises a question why would he point the turret to the wall and keeps on scanning the wall. For me it is an obvious sign of nametag hack using. Your sound justification is bullshit, like the rest. And you do not fool me, with your fake account details, your purpose from the start is to dismiss any video.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#215 2016-04-07 00:37:21

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 49.0

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#216 2016-04-07 00:55:37

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 26.2

Same round, same flags taken.

https://youtu.be/32rdklMyR_Y

#217 2016-04-07 01:43:54

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

George wrote:

you can donate for a greater 'merica, this goes to you tuia , pitviper, and bud too.

I dont get it?

tuia wrote:

I would love to hear the explaining for this, its propably tuias fault, or the nazis, or perhaps the americans did it.

Last edited by bud (2016-04-07 01:48:27)

#218 2016-04-07 04:52:24

MontereyJack
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 38.0

Players with some experience, especially as pilots, learn how to interpret the minimap and use it a lot. In your new video even a cursory look at the minimap for the state of the flags and, importantly, the distribution of friendly forces should give you enough information about the tactical situation and about which areas of the map are probably free of enemies. My impression is that George doesn't neglect looking for enemies when the situation (as seen on a normal minimap) suggests that he probably should be.

You're bringing up the situation from the video "Closet cheater 1" again and I only wrote a short explanation for it, but I can write a long one for those who need it:
At 0:04-0:05 in "Closet cheater 1" distant explosions are heard which may have alerted George about the presence of enemy armor in the vicinity of the nearby flag. Even ignoring this, if there is any possibility that enemies are around the other side of the bridge, checking the other side before crossing is a must (which is something George also has the good habit of doing from around the watermill). So at 0:08 George does this. At 0:09 he stops his sight centred over the bridge (the flag would also be in view) and at about that same time an explosion is heard from the left (this is the one I referred to in my short explanation). At 0:10 he looks towards the flag and immediately sees the German infantryman. At 0:11 the second explosion is seen and heard in the video and at about the same time he engages the infantryman. After that, at 0:14 a third explosion is seen and heard in the same place as the second one. The direction and loudness of the first explosion's sound in the video (0:09) is consistent with my theory that it happened around the same place as the second and third explosions, and would therefore attract George's attention in the direction of the flag. The two German tanks were most probably shooting these shells at the two American infantrymen who were not exactly at the flag but around the rocks which are at the same line of sight as the flag from George's perspective. This too supports my theory that the explosion at (0:09) was seen by George happening in the direction of the flag.

About "Closet cheater 2 (fixed)": read my explanation again. In 0:09-0:10, right before rotating the turret, the falling grenade is SEEN on the video, and apparently by George, too. Then, as I said, by turning towards the wall, at the very least he can watch for more grenades coming from where the first one came from. This is the most obvious and most important reason to do so. The rest is just common sense, for any situation, not just this one. If you call this bullshit, sucks for you.

I'm only dispelling the evidence and accusations of cheating which are being posted publicly. I guess there's more evidence that I'm not aware of. Like did some admin teach George to use hacks in some way when there's a cheating suspect? I don't know that, so I can't and won't make a definitive conclusion.

#219 2016-04-07 05:28:21

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Android Chrome 49.0

The truth is usually simple...while bullshit is usually over complicated.

#220 2016-04-07 05:34:55

nomax
Portugal
Website
Android Chrome 49.0

Thats why when i cant sleep ill come here to make it happen!

Few lines... ZZZzzzzzZZZz...

#221 2016-04-07 09:03:41

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

PitViper wrote:

The truth is usually simple...while bullshit is usually over complicated.

i knew this one! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

#222 2016-04-07 17:36:57

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Lecter wrote:

I just hope one day I dont get accused of hacking. I play so many times by instinct nowdays...

Some maps like market for example i spawn axis base with tank and i start shooting to get random kills at allies side. Its impossible to see them but the "guess" is that someone could be there and I can waste shells and reload at ammo boxes before getting to bridges. And this is just a tiny example...

that's why i once wrote in my signature: "play like a noob in a noobie gaming community", or at least not to be smarter than the host and admins.

#223 2016-04-07 17:46:48

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

MontereyJack you better be aware if you dont join the servers by alias. noobie admins are keeping their eyes on you.

#224 2016-04-07 18:03:02

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Dont forget to pick up your brain before flushing when you go for a dump Tgre !

#225 2016-04-07 18:09:43

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

tuia wrote:

He moves the turret to the wall before any grenade explodes. My demo shows you cannot see through the wall any infantries approaching, so that raises a question why would he point the turret to the wall and keeps on scanning the wall. For me it is an obvious sign of nametag hack using. Your sound justification is bullshit, like the rest. And you do not fool me, with your fake account details, your purpose from the start is to dismiss any video.

If he watched with f10 camera view, he could saw that flying nade before explosion. That means axis are approaching. Also look at flag , its the only axis captured flag ! When axis have only this flag, they are usually going  thru water to windmill  or going to St. vith flag. He expecting them there , its pure logic

#226 2016-04-07 18:34:15

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

About the video (Post #216)

In my opinion it looks like this...

> Several times he drives by the same place at the river.

> Every time the bunker flag  belongs to allies.

> Never he turns his tower to look around. (If you are a expirienced player you look also around, if flags are yours. Because they could also come from the base, but anway, every time the windmill is axis flag, but he never toke a watch to other rivers side.

> Except then, when a axis soldier is there and farer away a tank, he turns the tower directly in the direction from the tank. But then he recognized, that it'is hidden  and then he put his eyes to the soldier.

At 0:32 it's really suspicious. I mean, the way he turns his tower. If you look around, then you do it another way and you do it allways at this position, (bec. Tanks come allways from axis base or APC too), but not only when Axis are there.

I was not sure about, ... until now...

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-07 18:45:19)

#227 2016-04-07 18:45:31

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

following that logic why he on beginning firstly look at flag when no axis around ? On 0:32 If he had something he would immediately turn to that soldier , not waiting to go to bridge. Theres no rule when he looks and when just passing....

Last edited by Vojislav (2016-04-07 18:46:38)

#228 2016-04-07 18:48:38

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

tuia wrote:

https://youtu.be/32rdklMyR_Y

3 things here:
1. you cheat
2. you are so innocent about this game
3. you lied

#229 2016-04-07 19:04:33

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Vojislav wrote:

following that logic why he on beginning firstly look at flag when no axis around ? On 0:32 If he had something he would immediately turn to that soldier , not waiting to go to bridge. Theres no rule when he looks and when just passing....

But then you do it also once, when after nobody is there. Don't tell me, an expirienced player looks 1 time from 4. And at 3rd time, when a allied tank was driving gain bridge, normally you look at least then to the other side, if there is an enemy or what your mate is doing, seeing, ... but no... he ignored him completly.

But now, i start a SP game to find out, what you really see at this position in every view.

No way dude... Powned.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-07 19:10:38)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#230 2016-04-07 19:45:33

Coco
France
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

Arkos wrote:

I was not sure about, ... until now...

I tend to agree. In my view, there's a higher probability that he was cheating. But I think we might give him a second chance.

Maphacking should be more fully adopted as a tool for our few accredited cheatbusters.

Screenshots of PB are the solution that would avoid all these dramas. All the arguments against its implementation are weak.

#231 2016-04-07 19:46:04

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

Arkos wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

But then you do it also once, when after nobody is there. Don't tell me, an expirienced player looks 1 time from 4. And at 3rd time, when a allied tank was driving gain bridge, normally you look at least then to the other side, if there is an enemy or what your mate is doing, seeing, ... but no... he ignored him completly.

But now, i start a SP game to find out, what you really see at this position in every view.

No way dude... Powned.

Hello

How

are

you...

Last edited by razor (2016-04-07 19:46:22)

#232 2016-04-07 19:55:49

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Ubuntu Firefox 45.0

Yes,...

this is patrick

#233 2016-04-07 19:57:25

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

Whats

Up

Big

man...

#234 2016-04-07 20:14:43

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

What

the

fuck

is

going

on

here

???

#235 2016-04-07 20:21:13

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

We

were

being

you

because

you

talk like

this...

#236 2016-04-07 20:30:46

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

4 passing , 2 times he watch , one time there is enemy , other one there isnt. Thats proof of random play, pure luck, not pure hack....

#237 2016-04-07 21:02:14

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Android Chrome 47.0

I dont need a second chance coco,but thx for being nice.
This drama is pure fun for me actually, and i dont care to explain.
If pro tankers said i was cheating, i d be maybe sad a little .
This is only a popcorn moment.
And vojislav, dont get into explaining. There really is no purpose. Thx for caring thou wink

#238 2016-04-07 22:27:16

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Its useless i see, you got verdict long ago smile Still hoping for common sense to prevail

#239 2016-04-08 00:49:51

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 26.2

Do you know what is a closet homosexual?

#240 2016-04-08 01:22:28

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Beside this case, let's take a closer look on humans, peoples and statistical probability.

All around the sport up to top-class sport people cheat. For years they lie. They look you in the eyes and they lie. They look their friends in the eyes and they lie. They look into their familiy eyes and they lie. They change to the truth only after it's 100% irrefutable. Why it should be else in Games. And why only noobs should play unfair. (OK, most of'dem are not really expirienced, ... ok, but you understand the point, i guess. 100% there are some better players who cheat and why, because they can and nobody catched them between.

(But, i guess it's human only to say the truth when they catched you with B-Sample.)

(I did not have sex with this woman..., but funny is Johanson in the doku "PanamaPapers – Im Schattenreich der Offshorefirmen" at Minute 45)

(Even me, ... look into my eyes... look into my eyes... i'm a great lier ... wink )

And again. This is not personal, it's only a view on humans and cheating and statistics.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-08 09:18:31)

Board footer