#1 2015-11-17 03:54:32

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Tookie Again

Time 5:50 PM Market Garden Simple USA. Playing as "Juan Carlos".

Just minding my business playing the map and "Banned from Server" out of nowhere. Enough is enough with Tookie's abuse because he has something personal against me.

Do tell Tookie, what is your justification for banning me? Yet you do nothing about the hackers/glitchers/tkers on the server?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-11-17 05:25:49

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Re: Tookie Again

Seems you were one day banned for team-stacking.  Were you kicked or warned before that?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-11-17 15:48:24

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

"Were you kicked or warned before that?" LOL Pitty, I appreciate your effort.

I told you yesterday Juan after kicking you for changing teams so you could have the mustang that next time wood be a ban. Today after you did it I told you to open the event logs by hitting the ~ key and using the page up key you could see where you initially started as axis and switched to allies. Thus making it 5 allies & 2 axis. You left voluntarily, so I figured you were going to voluntarily serve out your ban. I've had ppl do that before (Denardo & MeNt come to mind) and I would have been OK with that. But you came back as "Juan Carlos" so I banned you for a day. Next time it will be 3 days.

#4 2015-11-17 18:09:51

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

He does not do that when we play so you must be special.

#5 2015-11-18 03:31:56

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Hay both Ya’ll numbnuts,

Kiss my ass,

Dude, I told you I think you are cool and not a hacker after I made unsupported accusations. You changed names to get on a mustang and got caught. I think Tookie is on the ball and he makes a threat and when you changed he he fallows through.

He caught you changing teams to get the mustang, so you changed names to team stack and he busted you. What is the problem, one-day ban? It is already over? So now I have to address another level.

Pitviper,

It is a one-day ban, why do you support “My ass’s”  feeble attempt to avoid a warning for team switching with a name change to “Juan Carlos”  that caused his banning? I expected better from you?

Do not take sides!

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-18 03:33:49)

#6 2015-11-18 04:22:24

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hay both Ya’ll numbnuts,

Kiss my ass,

Dude, I told you I think you are cool and not a hacker after I made unsupported accusations. You changed names to get on a mustang and got caught. I think Tookie is on the ball and he makes a threat and when you changed he he fallows through.

He caught you changing teams to get the mustang, so you changed names to team stack and he busted you. What is the problem, one-day ban? It is already over? So now I have to address another level.

Pitviper,

It is a one-day ban, why do you support “My ass’s”  feeble attempt to avoid a warning for team switching with a name change to “Juan Carlos”  that caused his banning? I expected better from you?

Do not take sides!

Reno,

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough with the multiple Icebags threads? Seriously. Stop butting in to conversations that you know nothing about. When I did switch teams, I was first on the server (as I usually am after map changes). "Switching teams is not stacking"; that's all I'm going to say. And hell no would I ever change names to do something intentional like stacking. Every admin here except for Tookie would attest to my "playing fair and by the rules". I changed names simply because there were only a few people on the server, and Tookie was there (mutual dislike for each other). Sometimes it's just nice to blend in and play; but unfortunately my 9 ping does tend to give me away.

#7 2015-11-18 05:29:57

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Hay my brother,

Your being stupid, your ban is over, why do you want to bring up Icebag? You want to go down his shit hole? Evade your ban, find out you can sit with Icegags. Fuck with the Tookie, you got a 1 day ban. It's over by now?

Hay, I like you, we had our time, ao let it rest.

#8 2015-11-18 16:56:09

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 42.0

"He does not do that when we play so you must be special."

Is your ass jealous of the crap you write on here? If you where ever to play the game instead of admining from the remote in your bedroom at mommy's house between beating off to Princess Leia and practicing your "Smoke on the water" riff you'de see that he always plays blue on Bocage, Market Garden & IoP.

peavey-star-wars-princess-leia-guitar.jpg

Dance with the one that brought ya Ks Myaz.

#9 2015-11-18 20:28:41

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

oooohhh sweet mommmaaaaaaa come to meeeeeeee

4ElP1JX.png

#10 2015-11-19 01:46:59

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

he always plays blue on Bocage, Market Garden & IoP.

I don't care if he likes to play blue on those maps...let him and get off your stick.

#11 2015-11-19 19:44:33

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:

oooohhh sweet mommmaaaaaaa come to meeeeeeee

http://i.imgur.com/4ElP1JX.png

DAM!!!!!!